Home
Surprised the heck out of me, guess I ain't been paying attention.
$1.92 earlier tonight.
wish it would go back up....
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Don't worry it will not be long now and you will get your wish
$3.999 today at Middlegate NV. The Diesel was the same price. eek
The other thing surprising that happened today was some teenage guy at the park asked me if I would like a blow job.

And here I was thinking my good looks had faded......

Bingo. This from a fixed income retiree...
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Surprised the heck out of me, guess I ain't been paying attention.

Road trip.
Originally Posted by EdM

Bingo. This from a fixed income retiree...

I'm right there with you! Jobs and royalty income need to go back up!

Saw it for $1.89 in Tennessee yesterday.....I opted for 100% gasoline for $2.21!
$178.9 around here.
The price flirted with $1.99 briefly her in Indy a few weeks ago, today it is $2.58.
$2.39
The price flirted with $1.99 briefly her in Indy a few weeks ago, today it is $2.58.

It got under $2.00, briefly a few weeks ago here, but was $2.09 the last that I bought. miles
I need to check my tank, and the price of propane. miles
The price will go up way faster than it came down, once oil prices rise.
Got some for $1.80 in VA yesterday. Damn NC's gas tax.
Dirty bastads went up here 20 cents last week no reason gouging piecies of $hit. People here were just catching a little breathing room. Hope the thieving chicken $hits all go broke someday!!!!
Originally Posted by mohick
Dirty bastads went up here 20 cents last week no reason gouging piecies of $hit. People here were just catching a little breathing room. Hope the thieving chicken $hits all go broke someday!!!!

Which "thieving chicken $hits" would you be talking about?
all of them.
yes for sure Hugh. Think they ain't gouging ?? Go 10 miles across state line into Ks and it 10- 15 cents cheaper and they have a lot higher gas tax than us. People call,write, turn them in. Nothing ever happens
Originally Posted by ringworm
$178.9 around here.

Think I'd move.
I was in Virginia and West Va last week, where it was $1.95 and $2.15, respectively. The difference was the gas tax, according to WVa locals.

Here in Utah this morning, I paid @2.37, down from $2.53 ten days ago.
$2.47 a gallon in Lincoln NE this morning and that's the cheap 10% ethanol stuff. Same stuff was $2.27 a gallon the week before. crazy
Oil sure does need to go up again, or the economy is going to take a really big hit.

I've seen gas as low as the 180 range the last month or so...
2.49 an hour ago,2.26 a week ago.
Analyst: Expect short-term gas price spike in Iowa, across Midwest

October 7, 2015 | 11:09 am
Gas prices in Iowa and other Midwestern states could spike as much as 30 cents in the next week due to a larger than typical slate of maintenance work at refineries around the Midwest, tightening supplies, according to a fuel analyst.

Patrick DeHaan, senior petroleum analyst at GasBuddy.com, said temporary fluctuations in gas prices is normal as summer fuel is replaced by gas refined for winter, but the projected 10 to 30 cent increase this year is unusual, although likely short-lived.
Originally Posted by rost495
Oil sure does need to go up again, or the economy is going to take a really big hit.

I've seen gas as low as the 180 range the last month or so...

Yes, $6/gal should get the economy on track.
It was $1.76 here about a month ago, never expected to see that again. It's up to $2.05 today. Doesn't matter how cheap it is, you can't buy it when you don't have a job.
Pretty much any no name gas station around here is $1.80 per gal add 10c for credit.

It will and soon
Be glad you're not up here in Canada.
local price is $1.18 per liter. That works out to $4.46 per US gallon. ($1.18 x 3.78 liters per gallon)
$2.379 for 10% Ethanol blend in Omaha today. Was $2.179 two weeks ago. According to the local AAA, several refineries are down for maintenance and/or recalibrating for winter-blend fuels.
© 24hourcampfire