Home
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...-to-frame-donald-trump-narrativehit-job/

During an appearance at a Jon Huntsman “No Labels” event, a female audience member named Lauren Batchelder played the role of a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump.

However, Ms. Batchelder is not just an average audience member. She’s a paid political operative of the GOP and a paid staff member of Team Jeb Bush:

Within minutes of her scripted performance at the event, the producers of CNN were quickly editing soundbites and framing a narrative. That story was pushed into the media stream within hours. CNN’s Jeanne Moos was the delivery vehicle for the a hit piece
Yes just saw that. Well does it surprise anyone as to the tactics of the left? Its all about winning and acquiring power at any cost.
My question would be - did JB know about her escapade? And/or did he approve/not approve?
Whether Jeb knew or not you know he'll deny deny deny!
Great ammunition for Trump though! smirk
If The Donald has the goods on this time for a big time call out. Embarrass both CNN and mommy's little boy Jeb. Would make for great press.
Trump should have just looked around the audience and asked,..

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/10/who-bitch-this-is.html
The fact that she was a paid plant and actor for Bush is certainly the bigger news now, but I wonder if CNN, FOX and Megyn Kelly will ever report that little fact.

Trump will have a field day on this.
If I were Trump I would also summon Preibus to my office.

Buh-bye Jeb! You're fired.

Jeb! is desperate and this little act of desperation makes him look horrible and despicable. It just shows the true "politician" & RINO that he is...
I think Trump should allow a sniveling, wet behind the ears feminist ask him a question at every rally he goes to.
[Linked Image]

Did she stomp her foot too?! laugh

Just look at her face when he said, "I knew I shouldn't have picked you". classic Trump! Then he snubs her and says, "oh we're not done yet". "Next".
Trump will be back into the private sector by Christmas. He will never see a primary.
In the meantime, Jeb is going to have to answer questions about why he has a pro abortion feminist on his campaign staff.
A lot of the whole thing is a charade.

I remember Frank Luntz getting busted for having plants/operatives in his discussion groups after the debates in 2012. He still has a job, the media is corrupt. Accept it, move on.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I remember Frank Luntz getting busted for having plants/operatives in his discussion groups after the debates in 2012. He still has a job, the media is corrupt. Accept it, move on.

Sure,...but it's amazing how many people take what TV hands them and swallows it whole.

I was surprised when FOX hauled out the old Frank Lutz focus group again.

That entire charade was totally discredited when they did it to Ron Paul in 2012.
On the other hand, Trump has a lot of resources. It's quite possible that he arranged for someone to play the role of the obnoxious young feminist just so he could advance the equal pay for women/pro life stance.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Sure,...but it's amazing how many people take what TV hands them and swallows it whole.

I was surprised when FOX hauled out the old Frank Lutz focus group again.

That entire charade was totally discredited when they did it to Ron Paul in 2012.

Agree. My post wasn't directed at anybody, it was just a statement.
I know. I wasn't directing my answer at anyone either. But everybody should have caught on to the Frank Lutz crap by now.

That's so flagrant that it makes me embarrassed for him.

I don't think FOX will trot him out again.

His 15 minutes are over.
Don't kid yourself. They still have that little turd blossom Karl Rove blowing his BS out both ends.
That's so flagrant that it makes me embarrassed for him.

So is his hairpiece.
Trump on twitter

How can Jeb Bush expect to deal with China, Russia and Iran if he gets caught doing a “plant” during my speech yesterday in NH?
Originally Posted by KFWA
Trump on twitter

How can Jeb Bush expect to deal with China, Russia and Iran if he gets caught doing a “plant” during my speech yesterday in NH?

Love it. grin
Trump on twitter

lolol,...Jeb shoulda known better.
Apparently the gal is a full time staffer for Senator Kelly Ayotte and is also a part of the New Hampshire Jeb Bush campaign.

So.. now the Senator is embroiled in it as well.

And the establishment Republicans start the meltdown early.
This is an embarrassing fail on behalf of the establishment GOP and in particular Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio.

This current fail also exemplifies how the broadcast media, specifically CNN, is willing to assist the republican cause when there is a mutual benefit to the elimination of an enemy.

However, it is also further evidence of the entire construct of the Jeb Bush alliance. There are eight candidates remaining in the race specifically to assist Jeb Bush and help him win the nomination. They are:

Jeb Bush
Marco Rubio (FL)
Carly Fiorina (VA)
Chris Christie (NJ)
John Kasich (OH)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Mike Huckabee (AR)
George Pataki (NY)
Jim Gilmore (VA)

A vote for any of these fraud candidates will only result in a later endorsement of Jeb Bush and the transference of delegates to assist his nomination efforts.
This was/is the original design of the road map created to help Jeb win in 2016.

The 2016 plan is similar in many ways to how Mitt Romney was able to win the nomination in 2012. If you remove Donald Trump – Ben Carson becomes Herman Cain, Ted Cruz becomes Newt Gingrich and Jeb Bush replaces Mitt Romney.
It is all by design, all of it; and the only thing standing between TEAM JEB and achieving this outcome is:

[Linked Image]
I can't see any Fiorina or Huckabee backers switching to Bush. Heck, I don't even really see any Christie fans switching to Bush. Most would go to Carson, Trump would get a few.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I don't even really see any Christie fans switching to Bush.

There are Christie fans? Really?

laugh
its easy for me to see them endorse Bush after they drop out.

endorsement doesn't translate to 100% of their supporters following their lead
Well,..Rand Paul crashed his political ambitions by endorsing Romney.

I guess any candidate who wants ruin their careers are free to do so by endorsing someone that nobody in the GOP wants.
Trump on twitter

Excellent! grin
© 24hourcampfire