Home
35-31 Cowboys with 2:30 to go . . . ISU with the ball
Damn... they've had their hands full, apparently.
Cowboys stop the Cyclones on 4th and 1. Take over on downs . . . 2:05 to go. ISU has all three of their time outs.
Cowboys take over on downs, valiant effort Indiana, but THAT ain't gonna get er done on this day
OSU did NOT look very spectacular today, they're extremely lucky to get out of Ames with a win...
Squeaked by a 3-7 team.
An 'ugly' win trumps a 'beautiful' loss.
How many possessions do they have to subtract this week to compare to Bama's defense?
I am from Iowa and am a Hawkeye fan. I did watch this game while waiting for the Hawkeyes to come on at 7pm. You could see it coming that OSU was going to pull it out. Tough loss for ISU. Congrats to OSU.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
OSU did NOT look very spectacular today, they're extremely lucky to get out of Ames with a win...

Almost deja vu from a few years go.
Big Ohio State fan here, but they've looked incredibly mediocre all season. They'll have to step up their play or get out of the way now.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Cowboys take over on downs, valiant effort Indiana, but THAT ain't gonna get er done on this day

Huh? Well it was one of them 'I' teams anyway.

Seems like we always have one of those scary games for the big dogs who roll into Ames.
I don't keep up with the Big12 much anymore, but I assume that Okie State is having a good season, seeing OrangeOkie starting to post weekly game posts about them again.
© 24hourcampfire