Home
Posted By: MohaveMan Belsomra - 11/19/15
I see the TV commercials for this. Anybody here using this new med for insomnia? How is it?
Posted By: Partsman Re: Belsomra - 11/19/15
What is wrong with the ones you posted about a while back as Stripbuck?
Posted By: MohaveMan Re: Belsomra - 11/19/15
Originally Posted by Partsman

Was asking about Belsomra. Nothing more.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
A couple fingers of bourbon works for me.

Jim
Posted By: poboy Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
For insomnia - get lots of sleep.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
its evident that its loneliness...

I really think that you and Paddler need to meet for an overnighter and get to know each other at a Motel 6 somewhere...

I'd bet it would get rid of those leftist "women think I'm a dipschitt" blues....

bet it would lead to a honeymoon for you two at Niagara Falls...

you two have sooooooo much in common...
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by MohaveMan
I see the TV commercials for this. Anybody here using this new med for insomnia? How is it?

Ads on TV??? Really??? Try working till you're too bone tired to stay awake...Ever hear of anybody in boot camp having a problem getting to sleep? Laying off the "crank" might help too....
Posted By: Raeford Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15

What is it Cross recommends? Try suckstarting a......
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
laugh
Posted By: GunReader Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
The best solution for insomnia is an alarm clock. Get up at a regular time whether you're still tired or not and do not nap during the day. Within a few days your brain will get the message that if it wants to survive it will go to sleep during the eight hours it is supposed to.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
more drugs?

that oughta fix you right up.

the only cure is the one Dr. crossfire subscribed for ya
Posted By: MohaveMan Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
Well, with my last few threads it seems I've brought out the Hyena Pack members along with my usual stalkers. Thanks to the ignore feature here.......you lunatics now have no way of getting to me, hehehehe grin

I can now interact with sane forum members who make intelligent, useful posts.

I left Seafire on cuz I need at least one ignoramus to debate with. Anybody who is soooooo narrow minded as to think that unless you're 100% Conservative.....you are 100% Liberal.......with no middle ground.......is some kind of twisted.
hint: it ain't your politics that turns you off to this crowd so much

it's you and how you conduct yourself here
You were nuked earlier today 2l.
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
Well, with my last few threads it seems I've brought out the Hyena Pack members along with my usual stalkers. Thanks to the ignore feature here.......you lunatics now have no way of getting to me, hehehehe grin

I can now interact with sane forum members who make intelligent, useful posts.

I left Seafire on cuz I need at least one ignoramus to debate with. Anybody who is soooooo narrow minded as to think that unless you're 100% Conservative.....you are 100% Liberal.......with no middle ground.......is some kind of twisted.

This is EXACTLY the kind of post that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that you are delusional.
And the fact that you think that you have "stalkers" here on the Campfire is a not so subtle hint that you might not be in the right place.
BB,

Reread this thread and tell me who drew first blood and then who piled on. Its right here, partner.

And, yes, you just stated that I do indeed have stalkers.

There are quite a few great members here who make interesting threads and posts and those are the ones that I choose to interact with.
Posted By: achadwick Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
SBH,

Coming back to the 'fire under another name but posting the same old drivel doesn't earn you any love around here. Hummmm.
You were nuked earlier today 2l.

I must be a real badazz, as I got nuked and never felt a thing. grin
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
BB,

Reread this thread and tell me who drew first blood and then who piled on. Its right here, partner.

And, yes, you just stated that I do indeed have stalkers.

There are quite a few great members here who make interesting threads and posts and those are the ones that I choose to interact with.

I don't take orders from anyone,especially an INTERNET troll that can't take a subtle hint like,"LEAVE!!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE"!!!
So now just go away you small minded imbecile. I hope you choke.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
This should help. grin

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
more drugs?

that oughta fix you right up.

the only cure is the one Dr. crossfire Kavorkian subscribed for ya

Fixed...

although I'm sure either prescription would work.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Belsomra - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by achadwick
SBH,

Coming back to the 'fire under another name but posting the same old drivel doesn't earn you any love around here. Hummmm.

Funny, a guy just points out the advice given under his sbh moniker, why not just go there and ask there again, and keep it all together
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Belsomra - 11/21/15

Was asking about Belsomra. Nothing more.

Very few people have bonafide sleep disorders that require medication...one of the biggest drug problems this country has is sleep & pain meds that are way over prescribed....feeling depressed???....Take a drug/drink...feeling nervous or having anxiety???...Take a drug/drink....Can't sleep??? Take a drink/drug...IMHO, it's more than likely your problem either started with some kind of drug/alcohol & the cure for your problem damn sure ain't more of the same...figure out EXACTLY what the problem is & address it, instead of trying a different bandaid...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Belsomra - 11/21/15
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This should help. grin

[Linked Image]

You forgot the alcohol.

Can't forget that... wink
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Belsomra - 11/21/15
If he really wants help, he should attend a AA & or a NA meeting...he might see some similarities to his current "sleep" problems....I know more than one person who has to take meds to go to sleep...& once they wake up they need to take another to avoid the shakes...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Belsomra - 11/21/15
I think riding his ATV or Mountain Bike off a nearby cliff would solve that insomnia problem....
© 24hourcampfire