Home
At least 11 people were injured in the shootings, including five police officers, in and near the clinic, Lt. Catherine Buckley of Colorado Springs Police said at a media briefing. No fatalities have been announced at this time.

Watching both FOX and CNN it appears the shooter may have killed 2...CNN has referred this as "Domestic Terror" I feel so sorry for all who are impacted by this mess.
Just in...one of the deaths was a local police officer........

One has to ask the question....Why?
Keep us posted
Sada situation. Whenever someone uses a gun for mass murder, we all pay a price in calls for renewed gun controls.
Sad situation. Whenever someone uses a gun for mass murder, we all pay a price in calls for renewed gun controls.
Assuming the shooter is a fundamentalist christian who is pro-life.
Not that killing ladies and cops is "pro-life".
3 dead, including one officer, 11+ shot.

Suspect is in custody.

After he's 'grilled' for any info......he should have his azz marched out and a 230 gr. .45 hardball put through both ear holes!!

But the quest will be for....motive!! How long is it going to take the powers that be to figure out that IDIOTS don't need a motive??
Originally Posted by djs
Sada situation. Whenever someone uses a gun for mass murder, we all pay a price in calls for renewed gun controls.

A true statement
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
After he's 'grilled' for any info......he should have his azz marched out and a 230 gr. .45 hardball put through both ear holes!!

But the quest will be for....motive!! How long is it going to take the powers that be to figure out that IDIOTS don't need a motive??

Pretty distinctive target.

We should learn more in the coming days.

This clown has found a way to get his 15 mins. of fame... We need to stop allowing any coverage that includes the name of the shooter and rob him/her of that fame some many sick F$#s are looking for. Keep them out of the news cycle and let them die in the dark.

Is it me of does Colorado have a lot more mass shootings than most other states?

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
3 dead, including one officer, 11+ shot.

Suspect is in custody.

"Suspect in custody".......that will cost us.
Motive? Who the fugg cares.
Christian ? Who the fugg cares.
Color? Well of course it's a white guy.

Put a cap in his ass and save every working citizen of Colorado some jingle.

Originally Posted by northwestalaska

This clown has found a way to get his 15 mins. of fame... We need to stop allowing any coverage that includes the name of the shooter and rob him/her of that fame some many sick F$#s are looking for. Keep them out of the news cycle and let them die in the dark.

Is it me of does Colorado have a lot more mass shootings than most other states?

Must be all those awesome new gun control laws.
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Regardless of what he calls himself, I'm very confident that he's not.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Regardless of what he calls himself, I'm very confident that he's not.

I think the safest bet is he's not playing with a full deck.
I'd imagine his motive is one of three things. Either ideology, disgruntled former employee, or his woman worked there and had a coworker love interest.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I'd imagine his motive is one of three things. Either ideology, disgruntled former employee, or his woman worked there and had a coworker love interest.

What about the fourth option:

He was being a good little lib' and waging a one-man protest against the all woman's club known as PP.
If little girls can join the Boys Club, why can't men have abortions?
Yep, I knew it would happen.

The blame for the shooting is now on those that released the Planned Parent videos is this past year.
this will certainly be used against us. White, Christian, anti abortion nutter. The instance will be used to excuse all sorts of muslim/black/nutter shootings.
Sow the wind.

I'm having problems feeling sorry for any PP people. They've been engaged in a war for decades.

You say you want a revolution?
I hope that's the most ignorant thing I read this year.

Originally Posted by smokepole
I hope that's the most ignorant thing I read this year.

I don't know what you've done to stop the murder. It doesn't matter. Because we are all going to suffer because of it.

Believe it or not, but it's true. We've already seen some of the effects. Mass illegal immigration is one of them. Just ask one of the modern scribes why they want it and they'll talk about low birth rates. But it's really not that women haven't been getting pregnant, it's that we've allowed something like 54-57 MILLION abortions since 1973. Funny, that number is pretty close to how many immigrants we've let in.

That's not the end of it, the end will be much worse.
So, tell me what you know about these victims that you don't feel sorry for?
Obama calling out "radical Christianity" and stricter gun control laws in 3...2...1...
No doubt on gun control but my money's on mental illness as the real cause.

If they are PP workers, the only way I feel sorry for them is that they were so misled by evil.
Nothing like pro-life killings to let the opposing side know you have a sane, rational plan.....
Home grown religious nutters. Allah akabar or praise jesus, doesn't really matter what you say when your next move is gunning people down.

Seems weve more than a few right here.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Nothing like pro-life killings to let the opposing side know you have a sane, rational plan.....

Is there such a thing as a pro life killing?
Originally Posted by BarryC
If they are PP workers, the only way I feel sorry for them is that they were so misled by evil.

Exactly my point. You don't know if the worked there. Even if they did, how about their mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers, do you feel sorry for them, or did they have it coming?

Huntsonora is right, it won't take long for the blame to fall on "far right Christians." And people will point to vitriol like yours as proof.
Sow the wind.

I'm having problems feeling sorry for any PP people. They've been engaged in a war for decades.

You say you want a revolution?

Once again you are proof of how failed abortions lead to some [bleep] up individuals.
What happened is a terrible thing.

But it's like knowing a heroin addict. You try to tell them, but they don't listen. When they OD, you aren't surprised.

All I'm saying is that a poor outcome is expected when one engages in such poor behavior. Doesn't make the outcome "good". Just points out how bad the behavior is.
I can assure you that Christians do not enjoy this press any more than gun owners do.
What happened is a terrible thing.

But it's like knowing a heroin addict. You try to tell them, but they don't listen. When they OD, you aren't surprised.

All I'm saying is that a poor outcome is expected when one engages in such poor behavior. Doesn't make the outcome "good". Just points out how bad the behavior is.

I agree. Nothing good comes from being a religiously fueled fundamentalist. It apparently creates people who eventually snap and kill innocent civilians.

I agree. Nothing good comes from being a religiously fueled fundamentalist. It apparently creates people who eventually snap and kill innocent civilians.

What does religion have to do with it?

PP is engaged in genocide. You don't have to be religious to understand that or think it is a bad thing.

What Huntsonora said above is true. People on the left will use this tragedy to make a point and IMHO, that's reprehensible.

And it's true from both sides of the political spectrum.
Yep.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Home grown religious nutters. Allah akabar or praise jesus, doesn't really matter what you say when your next move is gunning people down.

Seems weve more than a few right here.
With pro gunners like yourself, we don't need enemies.
I have not seen any reports suggesting his actions were based on his "Christian beliefs", nor that he was targeting PP, if he was don't you think PP employees would have been among the victims?

Except PP says all their employee's are accounted for an uninjured.
The gunman accused of killing a cop and two civilians during a tense standoff at a Colorado Planned Parenthood lived in a cabin without electricity or running water deep in the North Carolina mountains, his neighbor said.

Robert Lewis Dear — who surrendered Friday afternoon, five hours after he allegedly barricaded himself inside the Colorado Springs clinic — mostly kept to himself, said James Russell, who lived close to Dear on Black Mountain.

But when the 57-year-old did speak, he was scatter-brained and rambled, he said.

"If you talked to him, nothing with him was very cognitive — topics all over place," Russell said.

However, Dear never commented on religion or abortion, Russell said.

Police are still working to determine a motive for the Friday afternoon rampage.

"We don't have any information on this individual's mentality, or his ideas or ideology," Colorado Springs police Lt. Catherine Buckley said.

Dear’s cabin, which lacks both running water and electricity and is decorated with a cross made out of twigs, is a half-mile up a curvy dirt road about 15 miles west of Asheville. He split his time between the remote shack and a home in Swannanoa, N.C., his neighbors said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...fied-robert-lewis-dear-article-1.2448902

Originally Posted by joken2

But when the 57-year-old did speak, he was scatter-brained and rambled, he said.

"If you talked to him, nothing with him was very cognitive — topics all over place," Russell said.

Just another crazy.

Just another crazy.

Also interesting, since much of the speculation so far has been the shooter was probably an over zealous religious, anti-abortion militant, nut case.

Just another crazy.

Also interesting, since much of the speculation so far has been the shooter was probably an over zealous religious, anti-abortion militant, nut case.

There are still some interesting questions to be answered.

The guy was from the Carolina's. So why did he choose to shoot up Colorado Springs. Over 80 different Evangelical organization's are headquartered in Colorado Springs. Dobson's Focus on the Family's HQ is only 10 minutes from where this happened. Ted Haggard's also out of Colorado Springs. Did this have anything to do with his trip to Colorado, or did he come out here to try some of Colorado's finest agricultural product and did that send him on a new trip?

Or maybe he came out to see family for Thanksgiving, got drunk, then into a typical family holiday fight, and decided to go shoot up the town?
I think you already answered your own question:

Just another crazy.
Originally Posted by djs
Sad situation. Whenever someone uses a gun for mass murder, we all pay a price in calls for renewed gun controls.

oh Obama was announcing that right after he heard....

in fact as soon as he got over his joyful reaction in the Oval Office.....

just why does he call a shooting:

1. Done by a minority and Muslim wanna be, or Muslim period...
that is 'work place violence'

2. If it is a black thug ( a word they don't like now) shot by a white cop, that is a national tragedy and he demands the police need more 'policing' of their ranks and he smiles about riots screaming racism...

3. if it is an angry ( hell they all play angry) Black Man doing the shooting, some how that falls under 'work place violence' again...

4. If it is a black guy shooting other blacks, doesn't even matter if it is a black kid shot in a drive by... it is only social unrest....if it is acknowledged at all...

5. If it is a white guy pulling the trigger... then that is the first reason he thinks we need more gun control... the 20,000 plus laws don't seem to be working, so he demands more will solve the problems...

any liberal 6 year old can see.....

its not the guns that cause the problems... its white guys with guns that cause the problem....( that's sarcasm folks, so don't get out your rope and start looking for a tree to hang me from once you finish flaming me)...

This from a guy who could really care less about violence in this country... demonstrated by his allowing zillions of Mexicans etc to cross the border with impunity, especially the ones that have caused plenty of crime here... and now he can't seem to want to get enough Syrians here to add the problem...

He wants an express lane at the airport for Syrian ISIS terrorists, to get in without being impeded at the airport...ports etc...

liberalism marches on.....
© 24hourcampfire