Home
overpopulation of humans?

too much energy usage on an annual basis?

not enough investments in research & development?

noone knows what to do next in regards to the human race?

the Ismacists wants to take over the world and we have to have a defense?

without electricity, folks who live here are substandard citizens and need a saviour?

THE true solution is to enable NASA to begin relocating humans off the Urth?

backup plan B would be to provide free birth control to females on earth?

we humans are a successful intervention of species on earth.

the glaciers are melting, but whose fault is that?

i live in the suburbs, have a job & pay taxes.

what are you doing to save Mother Urth?
It's code for, "we want to limit the ability of America to prosper, and we know the USA is the only country that's silly enough to feel guilty for doing well".
Climate Change = ABILITY TO INCREASE TAXATION.

ObamaCare = ABILITY TO INCREASE TAXATION.
climate change = vehicle to usher in the One World Govt.
ok. i grew up red dirt poor.

if the earth was four times larger?

if the earth's citizens are democratic, what then?

china with their citizens could vote for anything, and win.

what did YHWH have in mind when he created Adam & Eve? a utopia?
code word for: RAPE (of the U.S. taxpayer's money and freedom)
since seeing the Earth from outer space, about in the late 80's or so, people's perceptions began to change or shift.
to see the globe, floating in space, revolving around the sun caused people to think differently for whatever reason.

the majick began. the earth revolving on it's axis every 24 hours, and then issuing a free trip around the sun every 12 months, what a concept.

but, what could it possibly mean?

now the leaders of the world, including our twice elected president is talking about climate change.

what are those elected leaders thinking, pray tell?
and who elected them, and what were they thinking? i have no clue.

but, here we are, and thankfully the website and internet is working flawlessly as we speak. wink

if YHWH had made the earth about 4 times as big or large as it is now, would we all have been better off? grin
Government control over every aspect of your life
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Government control over every aspect of your life

yep. i learned that in a hard lesson, issued to me in 1970. ya do the gov'ts bidding, at the risk of your life, or ya go to jail.

it was a hard lesson, but hopefully i picked up the priority points that were issued.

follow the system, or be castigated and sent to prison. i mean, we have a wonderfully effective prison system, if not all that efficient.

the Prez can give you a pardon if things go wrong. president jimmah carter established that precedent.
Climate change = the phenomenon formerly known as "weather"
Originally Posted by Backroads
Climate change = the phenomenon formerly known as "weather"

yep. there's something going on that the international ldrshp has failed to belly up to the podium and spell out to us. it's a farce, or mis-step to confound and confuse the rank & file. and that's dishonesty, pure & simple.

if there's a problem, it should be spelled out in language we lowly commoners can understand.

so far, all we're getting is a big load of propaganda. and they know it, and we know it.

Originally Posted by hacklewrap01
It's code for, "we want to limit the ability of America to prosper, and we know the USA is the only country that's silly enough to feel guilty for doing well".

This
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by hacklewrap01

This

Sort of...

Climate change is a problem made up to justify the destruction of our capitalistic economy. It will allow the government(s), to regulate world industries leading to the eventual total control over worldwide economies and the businesses that impact them. Any liberal that thinks a democrat cares about the environment need only to look at the transportation mode that liberal democrats use to arrive at these worldwide congregations for "saving the planet!" I'll betcha it ain't by a bicycle!
control
Which will ultimately get 99% of the people out of the rural area and into a dozen mega cities.

Can't have people driving around in big trucks or 20 miles to the store, destroying the ozone. People need to be away from every pond/river/lake.

It's easier to control when the entire population are living in 12 mega cities and federal workers take care of the 'farming' to feed everyone.

Self sufficient people threaten governments.
Climate Change = The earth is cooling down, again, for the umpteenth time, and we (scientist) dont have a clue why it is happening.
Well climate is clearly changing, why and where it's going seems to be the debate.

But where I lived in Arkansas used to get and keep snow on the ground back in the '80's, now that's very rare.

Lake Tahoe, the ski season is literally HALF the time it used to be when I was a kid, and EVERY resort has snow makers these days.

Ocean levels are rising, and glacers are receeding.

What remains is what it all means, where it's going, and what to do about it.

But you'd have to be intentionally fooling yourself if you can't see that there have been changes to the climate.
Yeah 30 years over a couple billion year life span is a good snapshot.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yeah 30 years over a couple billion year life span is a good snapshot.

Damn, Steely, play fair... stop confusing them with facts!
NWO
Climate change = rip off!!!
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Well climate is clearly changing, why and where it's going seems to be the debate.

But where I lived in Arkansas used to get and keep snow on the ground back in the '80's, now that's very rare.

Lake Tahoe, the ski season is literally HALF the time it used to be when I was a kid, and EVERY resort has snow makers these days.

Ocean levels are rising, and glacers are receeding.

What remains is what it all means, where it's going, and what to do about it.

But you'd have to be intentionally fooling yourself if you can't see that there have been changes to the climate.

I'm curious here. If it was colder back in the 80's, what were all those cold people doing to stay warm? Were there more wood fires going in old wood ovens? More fossil fuel burned to stay warm?

So we should strive for it to be colder so we can burn MORE fuel to stay warm?

Makes sense.

Canada's new government is pretty gung-ho about this climate change thing too, wants to spend all kinds of money on it. All for our own good,naturally. The object in the short term is to scare people enough that they willingly pay exorbitant taxes and fee's, while at the same time giving the government a good grip on the short'n curly's of industry. Ultimately I agree with Steelheads vision of what they'd like to achieve in the long run.
I'm looking foreward to a climate change starting Jan. 20th,2017.
Originally Posted by Gus
overpopulation of humans?

too much energy usage on an annual basis?

not enough investments in research & development?

noone knows what to do next in regards to the human race?

the Ismacists wants to take over the world and we have to have a defense?

without electricity, folks who live here are substandard citizens and need a saviour?

Its code for destroying the capitalist system of commerce.
It's code for wealth distribution and social engineering. Follow the money trail.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
It's code for wealth distribution and social engineering. Follow the money trail.

This exactly. The whole thing is a welfare scam for the third world funded by the American taxpayer and administered by U.N. bureaucrats who will line their pockets of course.
If Obungo comes back with a bullcrap "agreement", Congress will have little time or stomach to ratify anything. The "liars" only recourse is to have the EPA enforce something administratively, which means by force.

Furthermore, Russia, China and India will never agree to or live up to anything that infringes on their respective economic livelihood.
Climate change is code for, Its time to pull your head out of the sand....
All good answers.

Global warming morphs to

Climate change morphs to

Climate disruption morphs to

Climate chaos might now morph to

Climate whiplash.

This is right out of the dialectic playbook. Invent a term, define it, if it doesn't work, change it until it does work. The Leninists would be proud of their Warmunist spawn.
Climate change = forced global collectivism.

PS The weather ain't cooperatin.
Climate change Always has, and always will regardless of our actions.
Redistribution of wealth
Redistribution of wealth
climate change - big distraction from problems
that could be fixed, but won't.
Bend ovah, sucka.
© 24hourcampfire