Home
You will be prosecuted by Obongo's Justice Department ... so says Loretta Lynch, the Attorney General. If your speech "edges towards violence" then you are in deep do-do.

See: http://www.dailywire.com/news/1593/loretta-lynch-vows-prosecute-those-who-use-anti-james-barrett

Of course, you can preach jihad from the pulpit of your mosque and that is OK (and actually probably encouraged by the current Regime.)
Oh good.

Now we are actually trying to legislate political correctness.

If you are politically incorrect it will get you locked up. If you don't get caught at it, you'll be killed 'on the outside'.

Don't worry. It's going to get worse.
Speech crimes, thought crimes, some animals are more equal than others.

Orwell had it exactly right but was about 30 years off.
Social Justice Warriors they are. crazy
Originally Posted by ingwe
Oh good. Now we are actually trying to legislate political correctness.

Not "legislate" ... more like "DICTATE."
and obama's sycophant was speaking this chit at a MUSLIM DINNER PARTY. If we needed any proof that barack hussein and his toadys were complicit, I think this is it.
can she be a little more clear on the "edges towards violence" statement?

The world has never seen a backlash like the one that is brewing.

It's already begun in France.

The real fun will begin when the American government tries to push its people in on the wrong side of it.
Will 'they' know if one uses goat f.u.c.k.e.r.s in place of muzzy?
Guess 'they' will now
Spoken from the pulpit of the Muslim Advocate 10th
Anniversary Dinner.Stinks.
It can't be to soon
the boiling slowly part is the only item that troubles me in this agenda

I can't see the LEO we have today arresting someone for calling murderous goat [bleep] just that.

BUT

we're rapidly losing the LEO of today as they are under constant attack by the AG and our Prez for enforcing the law in righteous cases such as the killing of thug POS Michael Brown

they're also changing the military

if push is going to come to shove, we're going to have to start pushing pdq
She's in for a big surprise if terrorist attacks keep happening on our soil.

Dave
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by deflave
She's in for a big surprise if terrorist attacks keep happening on our soil.
Dave

I'm sure your stern warning will stem the attacks. let's get this word out before they plan another attack! laugh

[Linked Image]
oh and F that Muslim loving bitch
P H U C K that black biotch - Hope that she's the next one to catch a muzzie bullet..
Not surprising at all. Communism has some tennants that need to be followed, and we get closer to that every day.

Especially with the POS in charge...

We have GOT to get a non democrat in office. And hopefully the best we can get but I"ll take a winner over a looser any day.

Never thought I"d see the day when you couldn't legally call a pig a pig.
Oh, it's much MORE than just a promise to prosecute anybody who's anti-muslim talk edges towards violence.

Her GREATEST fear is the rise of anti-muslim sentiment and POSSIBLE violence towards muslims in this country.

Who cares about dead Americans killed by a terrorist organization? THIS administration is worried that muslims might feel threatened.

Unfreakingbelievable...

The fear that you have just mentioned is in fact my greatest fear as a prosecutor, as someone who is sworn to the protection of all of the American people, which is that the rhetoric will be accompanied by acts of violence. My message to not just the Muslim community but to the entire American community is: we cannot give in to the fear that these backlashes are really based on.
Politicians are protected by secret service, but the media is not.
Claiming that violence against by Muslims is on the rise and citing France's clamp down on potentially radicalized mosques, Lynch suggested the Constitution does not protect "actions predicated on violent talk" and pledged to prosecute those responsible for such actions.

She miss-spoke just a little bit, but I fixed it for Her. And by the way She can Kiss my Ass. miles
my wife pointed out, that Lynch is not promising to prosecute any muslims for speech that leads to jihad
think I can still continue to wear this ball cap? laugh
[Linked Image]
She is a muzzie and her obumbler boss is as well. Just look at how many muzzies we have in the government agencys.
They can kill us but we can't even say muzzies did it.

I am attempting to remember who the halfwit was on here that insisted your president was not a muslim.
Funny how mass murder by Muslims results in increased protection for Muslims and decreases in rights for gun owners.

I wonder what the reaction would be if openly Christian people did a mass shooting. Would the government step in to make sure that all Christians aren't tarred with the same brush?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
my wife pointed out, that Lynch is not promising to prosecute any muslims for speech that leads to jihad

And I believe that the Regime, as a matter of "policy," will not send undercover agents into mosques to determine if the Imams and Mullahs are preaching jihad ... just like the words "jihad" and "radical Islam" have been purged from law enforcement training manuals. You get the idea ...
You are so correct. This should be a campaign slogan by trump or cruze.
We're being invaded and our govt has been usurped!
Originally Posted by grouseman
Funny how mass murder by Muslims results in increased protection for Muslims and decreases in rights for gun owners.

BINGO! Remember, " ... never let a good crisis go to waste ..."
Lady Justice is usually depicted wearing a blindfold.

The blindfold is supposed to represent objectivity, in that justice must be meted out objectively, without political favor, regardless of race, creed, sex or religion.

The American standard of Justice has been that it must be blind to such things and impartial.

With that being said, and based on her own words,

Then the same standard needs to apply to the BLM crowd that openly advocates violence against whites, as well as law enforcement.

How about the hate speech from the BLM movement against LEO's first?
Stuff like this always has a natural progression.

Right now, there's about 35 extended families in San Bernardino who don't want to hear any "be nice to the Muslims" bullshit.

As time goes on there will be more.

Eventually, the violence will tap into some people who "ain't havin' it". At that point being a Muslim in America,...or an advocate for Muslims, will turn into a delicate situation.
Phug the muslims, they don't belong in Western nations and need to be driven out at the point of a bayonet.

Now, come get me Lynch.
I'll not stifle my right to free speech nor will I shed a tear for any drop of Muslim blood spilled here or across the globe.
I has already begun. Be careful what you say!

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/vegas-man-pleads-not-guilty-threatening-president

Was talking to my neighbor's goats this morning. They are refugees from Syria and Iraq. They don't like Muzzies. The ram said he had the horns with which to sound the charge, but they needed some Kung Fu training. Said it was hard to kick ass with their little hoofs.

He said the Muzzies were particularly hard on kids. Goat lives matter he claims.
So our NEW Attorney General in reality is a Islamic Sympathizer also...and a liberal...

Accountability folks, accountability...
Originally Posted by Seafire
So our NEW Attorney General in reality is a Islamic Sympathizer also...and a liberal...

Just checked the mirror for the shocked look on my face.
Biotch has been radicalized. mad
So their answer to a terrorist attack by muslim jihadists who have sworn their loyalty to ISIS is to threaten those who speak out against them. Got it. Fu<k her, them and all who support them. Tick, tock, MF.
If you see something say nothing (unless the subject is a member of a non-pc favored group, and do NOT guess wrong)

Zero is on his final year full court press. His intentions are clear by his blatantly bad timing.
I recently seen this post on facebook...it was an ad for t shirts & hoodies...pretty much sums it up...I'll say what I want, when I want. If somebody doesn't like it, too fuggin bad...
And that includes the current, treacherous, IMHO treasonous muzzy POS POTUS.

"I took a solemn oath to defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign & domestic...Be advised that no one has ever relieved me of these duties under this oath".

ETA: That includes both the FIRST & SECOND amendments...him & his cunny can both go piss up a rope...

ETA: I've actually taken this oath a few times.
I'm getting to the point where I don't have much interest in accomodating Islamists anywhere on this continent.
There's a basic incompatibility at the level of being a bad fit at the civilizational level. The violence, the sexism, the cultish prayer rituals, a fundamental resistance to assimilation (and acceptance of the tenets of Western civilization)...
This isn't just a matter of "diversity." It's a question of conflict with an alien, um, er, everything.
Perhaps I need another layer of Al foil, but this may be a way to change gun control - hold on, hold on.

PC encourages the 'infringing' on the 1st amendment, and in this touchy-feely, PC atmosphere, might be an easier amendment to gut.

Once done, the 2A is second.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I recently seen this post on facebook...it was an ad for t shirts & hoodies...pretty much sums it up...I'll say what I want, when I want. If somebody doesn't like it, too fuggin bad...
And that includes the current, treacherous, IMHO treasonous muzzy POS POTUS.

"I took a solemn oath to defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign & domestic...Be advised that no one has ever relieved me of these duties under this oath".

ETA: That includes both the FIRST & SECOND amendments...him & his cunny can both go piss up a rope...

ETA: I've actually taken this oath a few times.
III
Originally Posted by Dutch

That's a bit different, IMO.

It's never been a smart move to threaten the POtuS.
Originally Posted by grouseman

Our govt has been usurped by the enemy, what would you expect? Of course,"we" voted them into office, if you're to have any faith in the election system.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I am attempting to remember who the halfwit was on here that insisted your president was not a muslim.

I do believe that was Barak, but I could be wrong.
If Muslims have such a religion of peace,
and if so many of these killers are devout.
How is it their religion allows such acts?
After they are acting in the name of their God.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Will 'they' know if one uses goat f.u.c.k.e.r.s in place of muzzy?
Guess 'they' will now

You can bet your ass that every post on this site is scrutinized by the Schitbag administration at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Originally Posted by Tracks
If Muslims have such a religion of peace,
and if so many of these killers are devout.
How is it their religion allows such acts?
After they are acting in the name of their God.

From my understanding, there are "two houses of Islam". One for war, the one we reside in now. And the one for peace, where all the worlds' infidels are either converted or killed off and only muslims remain.
[Linked Image]
What do you suppose the charge would be from sweet Loretta?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Was talking to my neighbor's goats this morning. They are refugees from Syria and Iraq. They don't like Muzzies. The ram said he had the horns with which to sound the charge, but they needed some Kung Fu training. Said it was hard to kick ass with their little hoofs.

He said the Muzzies were particularly hard on kids. Goat lives matter he claims.

Might want to suggest to your neighbor, that he should maybe invest in some chastity belts for his goats........... just sayin'.

MM
What a Muslim says to his lover.....I love ewe!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You can bet your ass that every post on this site is scrutinized by the Schitbag administration at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

And to every FedGov pig feeding at the trough of tax-payer $$$ who is 'monitoring' this and other forums I extend my sincerest salutations:

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire