Home
Can't afford c4 or a minigun soooo .... what shall it be ?
Pre 64 .375 H&H Win M70
This oughta do it.

http://www.anzioironworks.com/MAG-FED-20MM-RIFLE.htm
whatever you own thats handy... nothing special needed.
Yeah, just line em up. Lol.
They are thin skinned game. Poke holes in them and they bleed out easy. Really anything that will work on a small deer, will work on the Haj.
Mauser Broomhandle
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
They are thin skinned game. Poke holes in them and they bleed out easy. Really anything that will work on a small deer, will work on the Haj.

Sounds like the voice of experience here. I'd heed it, if it were me.
Mac, very cool advice!!
This.

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/elkhunterinnm/th_IMG_2782.mp4[/img]

Suppressed IMI UZI and a lil lard on the bullets for lubrication.
Any thing with Bacon Grease in it will do.
elk, too expensive, and too difficult to shoot large numbers of these rodents... Think of them as gophers or prairie dogs.. Shoot lots..
WCH,think handloads.
.223 enough gun?....Never mind.
OK!! I still think of shooting gophers with my AR.223!! You can do backup!!
anything that is israeli made :-D
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
OK!! I still think of shooting gophers with my AR.223!! You can do backup!!
wink grin
Damn the Fuzzie Wuzzies! Closest thing ever to zombomuzzie! Excepting possibly a Moro. Then I suggest a Krag-Jorgenson!

I was gonna suggest a Benelli M1 Super 90......... but I guess an AR is easier to reload....
I'm partial to #3 buck in a good 12 guage. Backed up by pig chit bombs.
I'm partial to #3 buck in a good 12 guage. Backed up by pig chit bombs.
I've got a couple thousand WW 5.56 that was actually made by IMI. I've been saving it for a rainy day. Looks like storm clouds on the horizon.
Riot gun.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Mauser Broomhandle

Damn the luck, I'm out of bitters !

....otherwise I'd raise a pink gin to that one, old chap.

GTC
I just picked up some Israel made 7.62 ammo, and I'm lubing up the AR10 with bacon grease.
I better get some more 5.56 .... i'm under 500 rounds ....
I will be using lard for bullet lube.
Screw bullets.

NAPALM
Originally Posted by mailmanmark
Can't afford c4 or a minigun soooo .... what shall it be ?

Glock 19 with 10 33 round magazines. You always have it handy and have plenty of rounds.
Originally Posted by MichiganScott
I've got a couple thousand WW 5.56 that was actually made by IMI. I've been saving it for a rainy day. Looks like storm clouds on the horizon.

There is something rather appropriate about using ammo made in Israel for the purpose of defensive applications against radical muzzies...
You will need a cheap 12 ga shotgun to shoot these:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
There's little in life that a Glock 19 and. Colt or FN manufacture AR15 won't sort out
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Screw bullets.

NAPALM

^^This. They tend to cluster in disorganized mobs, so let 'em have it:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Screw bullets.

NAPALM

Works for me. A little tide and some gas and you are ready to go.
Photo's of Hildabeast.
Loaded some varmint ammo or the AR's tonight. Of course, there are many kinds of varmint in this world.
I would be comfortable with 3 1892 Winchester Standard Sporting Rifles in .44 WCF and a Garand with 3 servant loaders ...........
Obviously you must build an AR15 on one of these lowers...
http://www.spikestactical.com/zombie-lowers-c-104_141.html
Originally Posted by David_Walter
There's little in life that a Glock 19 and. Colt or FN manufacture AR15 won't sort out

Add a Tikka .308 to cover hunting and you are Golden!

Those three eliminate a lot of fuss.
Preach it brother!
Originally Posted by sidepass
Photo's of Hildabeast.

That's a weapon of mass destruction. Think "War Crimes Tribunal" before you unleash something so disruptive.

Besides, I don't think you should use a weapon you can't deploy without hurting yourself.

That's the definition of M.A.D.
Originally Posted by MichiganScott

now just cook up some bacon or pork chops!
nothing
ama provider and and pay nothng
I would suggest a Puckle Gun....for the following reasons.

Puckle demonstrated two configurations of the basic design: one, intended for use against Christian enemies, fired conventional round bullets, while the second, designed to be used against the Muslim Turks, fired square bullets. The square bullets were considered to be more damaging. They would, according to the patent, "convince the Turks of the benefits of Christian civilization".
© 24hourcampfire