Home
His Most Serene Highness, Obongo The Magnificent, is likely to issue new executive actions on gun control next week. While the exact new restrictions are yet to be unveiled, one of the possible new rules is an expanded definition of who is a "gun dealer" (and thus is required to have a FFL). Some of the possible "new triggers" requiring you to have a FFL: (1) Selling a gun in its original packaging, (2) Reselling a gun shortly after you acquire it,(whatever that means), (3) Maintaining a certain quantity of guns for sale at any one time, and/or (4) Selling more than 25 guns per year.

See: http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...force-background-checks-private-sellers/
Eff him....

99% of citizens will NOT obey.. The rest are liberals..
Phuqck him, they can all ESAD.

Molon labe
Originally Posted by Redneck

99% of citizens will NOT obey.. The rest are liberals..

Yeah, right.

Travis
So someone dies and the widow wants to sell off all the guns at one time as a 'collection' she needs an FFL.

That won't fly
Wonder if our illustrious Congresscritters will try to do anything about this usurpation of power?

I sure ain't gonna gold my breath while I wait for them to get off their duffs.
If that's really all he's got via EO, then that's pretty damned impotent and even the Ds and Bloomberg realize that now.

It will be interesting to see the exact wording, and the "original box" bit is just laughable. There goes the entire "collectors market". How, exactly, they are going to have certain triggers redefined as "firearms" is going to be a trick and easily subject to a lawsuit very, very quickly. The rest is simply unenforceable.
Do Not Comply
There's going to be an awful lot of people at gun shows that are only showing their guns, not selling them. The $10k in their pocket when the show is over will be for stopping at McDonald's on their way home.
Wonder if it would do any good to start e-mailing, calling, and writing our Congresscritters and perhaps spur them to oppose such an EO and go after Obama's overstepping?

Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Wonder if it would do any go to start e-mailing, calling, and writing our Congresscritters and perhaps spur them to oppose such an EO and go after Obama's overstepping?

Yeah, Congress has really stood up for us, so far. mad
Originally Posted by ftbt
Some of the possible "new triggers" requiring you to have a FFL:

(1) Selling a gun in its original packaging,

ANIB?
I am unveiling an Executive Action to disobey unconstitutional laws and decrees.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Molon labe

THIS.

Lock and load.
Ironically, this will create a huge unintended consequence. If the limit is set at 25 then I know lots of people who will literally sell 24 and just laugh their asses off. Right now I know people are jittery b/c they buy and trade often as a hobby and have been wondering what the definition of "being in business" really means. Let them define it. It actually puts the power back in our hands b/c it won't be a judgment call anymore.
Originally Posted by poboy
Do Not Comply

I have no intention of complying.....my negro fatigue has reached critical mass and what with Berry being the head negro and all.....I could care less what he says or does.....
used to be that gun grab and control edicts like this would be challenged in Court the day they were published. Now, nothing is ever said.
Used to be, that Congress, both House and Senate, would fight things like this. Now, the GOP just rubber stamps whatever barack hussein wants.
We have already reached the stage, where we are subjects, not Citizens.
I would not be surprised to see the AIC jack the excise tax on firearms to 50%.
It's easy to do stupid shiet when you've got armed security. Typical chickenshiet move.
Let the Non- Compliance Begin!!! laugh
Seriously, Obama administration has already set the precedence.

Marijuana legal according to the FEDS, NO! But they aren't doing anything about states making it legal. So why should people give a flying [bleep] about anything else they say is 'illegal'.

It's a trend that should/could be used in court, no?
Originally Posted by Steelhead
So someone dies and the widow wants to sell off all the guns at one time as a 'collection' she needs an FFL.

That won't fly

That's where the gun buy back program they want comes in.
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Ironically, this will create a huge unintended consequence. If the limit is set at 25 then I know lots of people who will literally sell 24 and just laugh their asses off. Right now I know people are jittery b/c they buy and trade often as a hobby and have been wondering what the definition of "being in business" really means. Let them define it. It actually puts the power back in our hands b/c it won't be a judgment call anymore.

When someone decides they want to try and infringe on your freedom is not the time to "look on the bright side" IMO....
I will do as I please with my personal property.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by conrad101st

When someone decides they want to try and infringe on your freedom is not the time to "look on the bright side" IMO....

I'm not looking on the bright side. Those executive orders that illegally attempt to make laws will be successfully challenged in court. As to the bright line on dealing, clarification helps those who want to live right on the edge of the line, b/c they now know whether they are in compliance or not.
All this means is that the black (no pun intended) market for guns will grow and go underground.
Sooooooooooo, if you sell 25 or more guns without a paper trail, who is going to count them, and how are they going to do it?
Originally Posted by ingwe
Sooooooooooo, if you sell 25 or more guns without a paper trail, who is going to count them, and how are they going to do it?

Precursor to getting "Universal" background checks.......
Originally Posted by ingwe

I guess we "need" a new government agency to track all this stuff cry
We all know what they want and where they're going with this. The only real question is will Americans let them turn the temp up until the water boils?

I say yes.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

And to making all private sales subject to background checks as well.

MM
His Most Serene Highness, Obongo The Magnificent, is likely to issue new executive actions on gun control next week. While the exact new restrictions are yet to be unveiled, one of the possible new rules is an expanded definition of who is a "gun dealer" (and thus is required to have a FFL). Some of the possible "new triggers" requiring you to have a FFL: (1) Selling a gun in its original packaging, (2) Reselling a gun shortly after you acquire it,(whatever that means), (3) Maintaining a certain quantity of guns for sale at any one time, and/or (4) Selling more than 25 guns per year.

See: http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...force-background-checks-private-sellers/

New triggers.

I bet they is targeted at AR triggers as a way to require a FFL for a part that can go into an 80% receiver.
They are throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks.

Testing the waters, much like they did with the green tip ammo ban.

Give them no quarter.

If they ever get an inch, they will take a mile.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

New triggers.

I bet they is targeted at AR triggers as a way to require a FFL for a part that can go into an 80% receiver.

Immediate grounds for a suit, as there is no legal requirement in the NFA or GCA for those to be listed as "firearms".
Would not surprise me a bit to see him go after ammunition, maybe halting mailorder sales of ammo or some such.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

That's what "universal" means
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

That's what "universal" means

I don't think so.

I thought that "universal" meant requiring all states to use the NICS system.

MM
Which will require congress so fat chance as the south turns more red.
oh my, what is safariman gonna do?
I have 3 AR lowers coming. I hope those will count before they are outlawed.
kwg
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Molon labe

THIS.

Lock and load.

Yep!
" Hold On To Your Hats "

If one keeps his head away from noisy active azzwholes, he's not likely to get his hat knocked off by farts,...

...and that's ALL I'm hearing here,...wet gurgling farts, the same sort some of us have heard from dead bodies.

Political posturing, ....and noisy flatulence are not going to quench my optimism, or winning spirit.

Greg
Purely infringment.

Obama is also expected to add new requirements to the numerous ones already in place for FFLs by “[imposing] tighter rules for reporting guns that get lost or stolen on their way to a buyer.”

Neither of these executive gun controls would have prevented even one of high profile shootings from the last decade, but both will succeed in placing a further burden on the exercise of the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...force-background-checks-private-sellers/

That "BOY" needs his azz handed to him on a platter!
This country buckles up, wears helmets, and tells their friends (that aren't driving) that they can't have a beer inside the vehicle. And they don't carry until the state they live in tells them it's ok. And only after they PAY money in order to allow their state to carry.

Compliance is the norm in the USoA.

Clark
Gee I'm guilty of selling guns in original packaging, shortly after acquiring them too. Probably never sold 25 in a year, but been confused as to what I want in a rifle for for most of my life. But to be a dealer, you'd think somewhere along the way I'd have to sold one for a profit.
The Community Organizer In Chief can go fug himself.
Can ya sell a lower, then the barrel, then the upper? What part is a gun? I really dont see anyone obeying this law cause it doesn't make sense. Also, most people won't even know the law passed, therefore won't comply due to ignorance, and who would say anything anyway?
Originally Posted by ihookem
Can ya sell a lower, then the barrel, then the upper? What part is a gun? I really dont see anyone obeying this law cause it doesn't make sense. Also, most people won't even know the law passed, therefore won't comply due to ignorance, and who would say anything anyway?

1) it's not a law, it's an Executive Order.
2) the lower (assuming you're talking about an AR) is the "firearm", as it's the serial numbered component and the one that meets the definition of "firearm" in the GCA '68.
Originally Posted by Backroads
I am unveiling an Executive Action to disobey unconstitutional laws and decrees.

As long as the liberal half of the supreme court refuses to hear; the liberals will press it to the limit.
Originally Posted by deflave
This country buckles up, wears helmets, and tells their friends (that aren't driving) that they can't have a beer inside the vehicle. And they don't carry until the state they live in tells them it's ok. And only after they PAY money in order to allow their state to carry.

Clark

This is the unfortunate truth we need to get past. Legitimacy based on the consent of the governed has long since ended so pronouncements & EOs only affect subjects not free citizens.

Patrick Henry's words now apply more than anytime during our lifetime "Give me Liberty, or ..."

No firearm is ever "New In Box" if it has been removed from said box and handled by a human outside of the factory. It is misleading to advertise one as such.
For all the good it will do I contacted my Congresscritters this morning. It'll be interesting to see how/if they respond.
Originally Posted by deflave

Clark

when he is right he is right

Many people in the US dont care about the things we do
are afraid of guns or just to busy to look at the big picture

Many of the citizens in the citys are sheep
Trust me if the SHTF they are in trouble

Hank
Originally Posted by ihookem

The lower is the gun.
I think I read where Seattle was proposing a $50 tax on firearms and also on ammo to fund gun violence research
There isn't anything he through an EO that isn't already done by law.

The only thing he's doing is trying to raise the morale of his fellow leftists who've been taking it up the azz on gun rights, especially at the state level.

The American version of Sharia law. An Executive order by Mr. O.

kwg
Could one of guys that that are good with searches find out how many of the 6000 convicts that Obama turned loose from our prison had used or possessed a firearm during their life of crime.

The man shows his incompetency more each and every day.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Wonder if our illustrious Congresscritters will try to do anything about this usurpation of power?

I sure ain't gonna gold my breath while I wait for them to get off their duffs.

The House didn't.
Then we gave them the Senate.
The House and Senate didn't.
They won't now.
They suck.
They don't get my vote.
Maybe a big mouth, successful business executive with a long list of accomplishments can do something.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
There isn't anything he through an EO that isn't already done by law.

The only thing he's doing is trying to raise the morale of his fellow leftists who've been taking it up the azz on gun rights, especially at the state level.

You've raised an interesting point. Obama is pushing the "common sense" gun control message and Clinton is now campaigning hard on that same issue. It makes me wonder what they are specifically seeing in their polling that would suggest that this is a smart political move.
Would like to see Trumps/Cruz'/and the rest response to the mofo's illegal edict.
I've got ni_ _ er fatigue and this sob can't leave office soon enough for me....
This experiment in "Reconstruction" is OVER... Next time its attempted will be shtf time. I know it... you know it.
I have two words for the tyrant.
i'm hearing on the news that even ffl dealers want the loophole closed.if this goes thru half of the ffl dealers i know will be out of business soon because it will ruin the gunshows in a few years. thats what the democraps want anyway.
i'd say 60-70% of the ffl dealers at gunshows do most of there sales at the shows,some do nothing but gunshows and don't have a store.

i figure is this goes thru the next thing hey do is to give us a time period to register all our guns or give them up.they really want to know just how many guns the american public owes and who has what.
Originally Posted by srwshooter
i'm hearing on the news that even ffl dealers want the loophole closed.if this goes thru half of the ffl dealers i know will be out of business soon because it will ruin the gunshows in a few years. thats what the democraps want anyway.
i'd say 60-70% of the ffl dealers at gunshows do most of there sales at the shows,some do nothing but gunshows and don't have a store.

i figure is this goes thru the next thing hey do is to give us a time period to register all our guns or give them up.they really want to know just how many guns the american public owes and who has what.

Loophole?

THERE IS NO LOOPHOLE. IT'S A LEFTIST CONSTRUCT.

Stop believing what "the news" spewing. The Propaganda Corps are the drivers of the leftist agenda and they are disseminating lies.
Originally Posted by srwshooter

If a dealer has an FFL they must conduct a background check on each transaction, whether it's at a gunshow or not. No exceptions.

There is NO gunshow loophole. That is a liberal lie.

You need to educate yourself a bit more.
Why would it put gun shows out of business? Im not tracking on that point. You may be on to something but I am not understanding it.

Molon labe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS X's 10000000000000000^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
© 24hourcampfire