Home
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Good bye to all, and may your lives be blessed. All of you.

Mark aka Safariman

60 + pages coming.....
Get. Help.
Adios.
Why would anyone believe anything you say?
I sure wish you would stay on here at the fire ...
*yawn*

well bye, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!
well. Goodbye.
GFY
Quitting the Fire is like running away from home.

You only do it for attention, and we all know you'll be back.
Good.

GFY.

Dave
Why even post this ??? If you want to be gone do as Roger Daultry sang
Just fade away....but these so long posts are always a hoot
Tough crowd....man
and me here saving up for that uber yellow assalunch. fuggg
Originally Posted by safariman
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Mark aka Safariman

. . . There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, . . .

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FOsteology GFY - 01/09/16
[Linked Image]

The unintentional humor and drama you bring to the fire is beyond doubt Über!

"safariman" may well indeed leave the campfire, but somehow I remain suspicious that Mark Claiborn will remain in another guise. The gullible rich pickin's available here is just too tempting for a proven liar and crook like you to resist.
Safariva4walker I'm going to miss the unending humor you have provided.

Thank you
Right on cue. wink

The old thread died, and we have to have another...
Phawk you and the uberlanche you rode in with...

Anyone want to lay odds on how soon Safariscam is back here peeping?...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Right on cue. wink

The old thread died, and we have to have another...

Crossed my mind as well!
A le vaya' bien, pinche puto, hijo de la chingada.

Tome Mierda al la puerta, y en la carratera tambien !

GTC
can you post some sexy pics of your wife before you go?
He's the dipschit that keeps on giving. He'll never actually go away. His ego won't let him.

This.............

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread

Is a prime example of why it's taken your cement-filled head to come to this:

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of.....................

I wholeheartedly agree with 4ager's recommendation. And, I say this with all sincerity - get PROFESSIONAL mental help man. No amount of prayer or shallow acts of kindness to CYA is going to cure you.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Originally Posted by 338rcm
can you post some sexy pics of your wife before you go?

He hasn't proven that he knows photoshop, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.
Matthew 25:41
Safariman, during these tragic times, I imagine finances are tight. But I'm leery of sending cash to strangers. Got anything to sell?
[Linked Image]
Don't let the UBER door hit you in the ass!
Didn't read past the second page my ass..
One hour ago, OP posted. He is still on line.

Ive got your dumb Azz blocked because you're a lying thieving piece of dog chit, so i didnt read your latest lie, but believe me when i say this, you're a sick, worthless, little man, karma will catch up with you, get the [bleep] out, and dont let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.... b!tch
only 17 'I's?......
I guess he found a new forum...
A lot of folks mindlessly pissing into the wind.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Or user name
the campfire has enriched my life.

Don't spend it all in one spot.
Don't buy his continual BS for one moment. 'Wish he would just skulk away, but even if he does, he'll just be back under another name stirring the pot once again. He just can't help himself. The azzhat thrives on this stuff.

GFY Mark.

Be sure to take Azz Angel with you.
"Goodbye cruel Campfire world!" (Sniffle, sniffle, pout, pout) BTW-I've got a nice truck I'll give you a great deal on..........

Hit the trail dipschidt.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
only 17 'I's?......

Never mind, "Me's"
For this I am truly sorry.

Bullshiit.

so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

Bullshiit.

I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

Not to mention the financial enrichment through scams.

After YEARS of your bullshiit, you are found out. 24HCF is no longer a 'target rich environment' for you.

He is the original "gift that keeps on giving". My question to the fire, just to stir your atavistic juices, who will take his place?

mike r
I take it that not too many on here exchanged Christmas cards with this guy.
What a dick.

P
Originally Posted by gophergunner
"Goodbye cruel Campfire world!" (Sniffle, sniffle, pout, pout) BTW-I've got a nice truck I'll give you a great deal on..........

Hit the trail dipschidt.

How's the Tires?
Wtf their goes the entertainment on 24 hour... Deflave going have to pick up his A game...
A friend is a hard thing to find.
And a friendship a hard thing to keep.

Especially with so many controlling factors and edicts hanging over it (as seen in the OP)........

You shouldn't tie your friend's hands nor tape their mouths shut.

"Greetings Everyone." He says...
"Don't bother talking, I ain't listening."

Gee, friend, thanks.

One sided decision.
Force all us to peace (silence) without first asking our agreement.

Fine.
Whatever.

Your pop RIP. I'm truly sorry.
And you rest.
I think you need it.

I hope tomorrow is a brighter day, my friend.

I'll bet BassphaltAngel just got a deeper voice.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
He is the original "gift that keeps on giving". My question to the fire, just to stir your atavistic juices, who will take his place?

mike r

The 'fire needs a big ole shot of penicillin!!
Well beers to ya Sfman ,I never did get in the ball kicking contest,I have had no bad dealings with u in our PM's over the years..for what that's worth, I have to admit some the threads have been entertaining as hell tho ..…..good luck !>>>>>>>>>>>>oh chit I didnt catch this line >>>>. ""There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this""" now I feel I wasted my time 😣
I personally don't have anything against Mark, but I can't stand a Liar and Thief and he has proven to be both over the years. Mark I don't like calling people names, but these two you have earned.
Don't go. We all appreciate the entertainment.
Originally Posted by Calvin

+1
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

+1
laugh
Greetings everyone.

Mark aka Safariman

It seams that I've heard similar promises before. No?
Uber!
See you when you come back! The ones that announce their departure almost always come back.
Posted By: tzone Re: GFY - 01/09/16
I hope your dick falls off.
Posted By: GeoW Re: GFY - 01/09/16
C'Mon Man, don't wish that on no man's dick... What's the matter with you?

crazy
Posted By: badger Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Did we determine whether it comes with a bipod, or not?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: heavywalker Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Translation: I don't think I can scam anyone here anymore so I am going to find a new forum to prey on.
Posted By: ironbender Re: GFY - 01/09/16
this thread is ass-shot....

damn, that's cold!

ked wink
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

damn, that's cold!

ked wink

. . . actually it "burning hot!"
So what is the over/under on the number of pages on this CF....

Tony
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by ironbender

without a winch...

mike r

So be on the lookout for the new user name "JellyoftheMonth Club".
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC
lmao well said.
Originally Posted by bea175
I personally don't have anything against Mark, but I can't stand a Liar and Thief and he has proven to be both over the years. Mark I don't like calling people names, but these two you have earned.

He had me duped, up till his dad was "murdered"...he lied straight up in a PM...Suspect is in custody my azz...
Originally Posted by P_Weed
A lot of folks mindlessly pissing into the wind.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the police didn't suspect foul play until safariman bought it up so why would his hands be covered before he got there?
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the police didn't suspect foul play until safariman bought it up so why would his hands be covered before he got there?

...Bruises notwithstanding, Erwin said an autopsy Monday revealed nothing suspicious, although it did not establish a definite cause of death. She said Claiborne’s age might account for many of Claiborne’s apparent injuries from the fall, but forensic testing to officially rule out homicide is ongoing and could take weeks to finish.

“If you have a fall, which he had, and he had a cut to his head, that can cause bleeding, which can cause blackened eyes,” Erwin said of the bruises.

Mark pointed out that detectives put bags around his father’s hands and feet to protect potential DNA evidence, but Erwin said that was standard procedure.

As of Tuesday afternoon, no one had been arrested in connection with Claiborne’s death.

http://www.thepresstribune.com/arti...councilman’s-death-under-investigation
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

mike r

So be on the lookout for the new user name "JellyoftheMonth Club".

That's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year Clark.
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by Paul_M

...Bruises notwithstanding, Erwin said an autopsy Monday revealed nothing suspicious, although it did not establish a definite cause of death. She said Claiborne’s age might account for many of Claiborne’s apparent injuries from the fall, but forensic testing to officially rule out homicide is ongoing and could take weeks to finish.

“If you have a fall, which he had, and he had a cut to his head, that can cause bleeding, which can cause blackened eyes,” Erwin said of the bruises.

Mark pointed out that detectives put bags around his father’s hands and feet to protect potential DNA evidence, but Erwin said that was standard procedure.

As of Tuesday afternoon, no one had been arrested in connection with Claiborne’s death.

http://www.thepresstribune.com/arti...councilman’s-death-under-investigation

Thanks for that joken so I guess they did cover his hands but I still think safariman is a nutcase.
I think the chick wrote it.......lots of reasons including the way it is signed Mark, not MARK.

Either, adios.
Greetings everyone.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.[color:#990000]Not to mention the fact he claimed someone was in custody.[\color]

Mark aka Safariman

Originally Posted by dassa
Safariman, during these tragic times, I imagine finances are tight. But I'm leery of sending cash to strangers. Got anything to sell?

mike r

Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY

Hit the trail dipschidt.

How's the Tires?

Here's the deal ...

I left without saying goodbye ... for awhile ... but ...

I came back.

I want to fill a void.

I will stand up as a stunt double for Safariman.

I have an ULTRA UBER 1998 Chevrolet Silverado that someday I'll sell. BTW, it's got good tires.

It's worth a schit ton of money and it's literally "almost brand new".

I don't want sell right now though.

However ... I will take Postal Money Orders as a down payment on the lay-away program.

And ... I'll ship it when I get a roundtoit.

Offers?

[Linked Image]

I also have an UBER WINCHESTER THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT BEAR RIFLE that I shot a bear with ... in the head. I aimed at the other end. Is that good? Is it worth more $$$?

Offers?

Nice looking truck. smile
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Thanks.

SPF to Fireball2.

Any more takers?

I'm willing to accept multiple deposits. wink
I find it telling asphalt had not been on for quite a while, now she has been on recently and the apology shows up. crazy
Posted By: RWE Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

without a winch...

"ass shot without a winch"

It's the new "up the creek without a paddle"
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Thanks.

SPF to Fireball2.

Any more takers?

I'm willing to accept multiple deposits. wink

No wait... what?
Originally Posted by Partsman
I find it telling asphalt had not been on for quite a while, now she has been on recently and the apology shows up. crazy

I believe your on to something.
So he may be in a mental hospital or jail. She/he said no more anything for a while. Maybe she put him in a mental ward where he would not be able to post. Could of been in for a while.
It's a Chevy fish head, so $10.00 delivered to Tx. cool
Originally Posted by huntsman22
only 17 'I's?......

Yup, I'm thinking he found help.
Originally Posted by Wtxj
It's a Chevy fish head, so $10.00 delivered to Tx. cool

Send me booze ... as a down payment.

Any more offers? grin
Wait - jumping to conclusions about a "possible" assault and foul play is a hell of a long ways apart from "suspect in custody" - that's not an assumption or concern but a declarative statement of fact (or not).

Posted By: crossfireoops Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by RWE

without a winch...

I think the phrase has got really good long term potential, destined to be a common part of N. American Outdoors vernacular, muy pronto.

Grudgingly,...Gracias, Mark, pendejo, y nalgoteador.

GTC

Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

^^^^

Yeah, what the vanilla beaner said! laugh
Greetings everyone.

Mark aka Safariman

I don't believe either "short" or "permanent" what else you got???
Posted By: 1Nut Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by tzone

Dang. I though Steelhead was being harsh... laugh
Posted By: 1Nut Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by RWE

without a winch...

That made me spit beer...
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by RWE

without a winch...

Awarded automatic six pack of malt lq pounders and pint of nectar of your choice (select from any flavor of Wild Irish Rose--excluding Banana Red--, Cisco or Night Train).

Posted By: Snyper Re: GFY - 01/09/16

What if he meant "wench"?
That would give things a whole new twist
Posted By: Partsman Re: GFY - 01/09/16
And you notice, there was no mention of his recent operation, which I am sure he would have mentioned if it had really been him posting.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by Snyper

What if he meant "wench"?
That would give things a whole new twist

I like wenches.......
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: GFY - 01/09/16
It was the gash.

So he may be in a mental hospital or jail. She/he said no more anything for a while. Maybe she put him in a mental ward where he would not be able to post. Could of been in for a while.

Uhhhh...ever occur to anyone they might be one and the same???
Originally Posted by cra1948

In all fairness he was told to go F**K himself......
Posted By: fish head Re: GFY - 01/09/16
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by RWE

without a winch...

Awarded automatic six pack of malt lq pounders and pint of nectar of your choice (select from any flavor of Wild Irish Rose--excluding Banana Red--, Cisco or Night Train).

The UBER WINCHESTER THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT BEAR RIFLE I have did not require a winch to recover the bear I shot.

I distinctly remember seeing all four of the bear's legs, through the scope, collapse when I shot it.

Give me mucho $$$ and I'll ***sell*** you a PROVEN ULTRA UBER BEAR RIFLE.

*** On lay-away ***
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death.

You make more money if he doesn't die of natural causes.
You are the Insurance guy,you know this. It's sad that you drag the Campfire into this.
Just go away,we've had enough.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Wasted words, Bart. He's an attention whore.
Nice try goofball. I don't see a winch, wench, or nuthin. prolly an ass shot truck anyway.

OK, I'll take it.

Here's the deal ...

I came back.

I want to fill a void.

I have an ULTRA UBER 1998 Chevrolet Silverado that someday I'll sell. BTW, it's got good tires.

However ... I will take Postal Money Orders as a down payment on the lay-away program.

Offers?

[Linked Image]

I also have an UBER WINCHESTER THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT BEAR RIFLE that I shot a bear with ... in the head. I aimed at the other end. Is that good? Is it worth more $$$?

Offers?

Who ever coined the phase "truth is stranger than fiction" certainly nailed it.
Posted By: wageslave Re: GFY - 01/10/16

But....but....but it's the largest COCK in my Quartet.....
Wanna see my tats?

LEFT JAB!

I looked this up during my devotions this morning.
Powerful.
Thanks Brother.

Ray

Charles.
[video:youtube]mfwN0X8YnWo[/video]
Originally Posted by dassa

mike r

Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY

Hit the trail dipschidt.

How's the Tires?

Here's the deal ...

I came back.

I want to fill a void.

Offers?

[Linked Image]

Offers?

Tail gate doubles as a bench rest too, might have some black powder marks on it. grin
Can you fit 3 miles of cable in the back?
You couldn't even drag a 30 gallon garbage bag of fall leaves to the truck without that winch pulling through the plastic mount. laugh
Originally Posted by SKane

Of a Boxcar? Yes:)
Well, if there is to be an @ss shot bear, I need a truck with a large spool of cable.
I may have to pass. smile
With a Boom and Outriggers. grin

What us an "asphaltangel"?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by cra1948

In all fairness he was told to go F**K himself......

Quick question.....will a shop vac suck the coffee out of a lap top and restore it to working order.....

DAM you Paul....
Nice try goofball. I don't see a winch, wench, or nuthin. prolly an ass shot truck anyway.

OK, I'll take it.

Here's the deal ...

I came back.

I want to fill a void.

Offers?

[Linked Image]

Offers?

SOLD ... AGAIN!

BTW, I'm also selling it on Tradio. smile

Any more takers?
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Quick question.....will a shop vac suck the coffee out of a lap top and restore it to working order.....

DAM you Paul....

Without going into a bunch of details on how to accomplish this task..........No. grin
SOLD ... AGAIN!

BTW, I'm also selling it on Tradio. smile

Any more takers?

Are you interested in trading for an old worn out bikini model who likes to pose with Rugers?

Really HOT!
Originally Posted by SKane

Don't need to have cable.

It's an UBER 4WD that goes anywhere.

You can drive right up to a dead animal and throw the carcass in the back.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Wasted words, Bart. He's an attention whore.

And, he's not reading any of this thread.

Or user name

Look for him on Accurate reloading..... bet dollars to donuts on it.
Jeff Id put in a bid and deposit on your Chevy truck too.

But only if it comes with a Ruger Charger that doesn't have all its stuff.....

And also...you must pray for me.
I pray for the dogs......you're on your own ! smile
Damn George!

Actually sad to say Im down to one dog...my GSD Rommel....lost my other one last week frown
Oh, schit!! frown

Im sorry....... ..got nothing else to say my friend.

Damn.
Originally Posted by ingwe

I've got the missing parts for a Ruger Charger but ... you don't get the gun.

SOLD TO INGWE!

Pears sent. smile
UBER!!!! laugh
Originally Posted by rgrx1276

Or user name

Look for him on Accurate reloading..... bet dollars to donuts on it.

Many of the better known, more popular hunting/shooting related forums likely has a fair number of members who are also 24 Hour Campfire members. Undoubtedly even some of the smaller lesser known regional forms probably would, as well.

Given his particular style of writing, especially his propensity to use, me/my/I, ad nauseam, as well as the hype and spin he uses when trying to sell stuff, he ought to be easily recognizable, regardless the screen name used.

His history outed here could very well eventually follow him wherever he might go on the internet.

OMG that's funny. No mag so it can't be test fired.
Originally Posted by jaytee
I take it that not too many on here exchanged Christmas cards with this guy.

I didn't make one post on the now famous "someone killed my daddy thread". I am sure he expected me to 'pile on' but I DID NOT because I expected and wanted a Christmas card with at least a partially nude pic of his gorgeous wench,winch or wrench, hell my stroke don't let me remember what it was! Also would have cherished one of those prized CD's he covets. NOTHING, not a da*n thing from that cheap skate!!!! Suppose he used the Xmas card funds he begged for to acquire another tat so he will fit in with the other gang bangers when/if institutionalized down the road? Maybe a tramp stamp with a 'clearance' sign reading $1 dollar and nothing over 12" in length and 3" diameter allowed without special permit???? They will rock that new kidney like a pissed off granny on the porch. Hell, I would expect any guy to want a 'piece of that gorgeous well built specimen of a human being whether you are straight or bent a bit!!! That hunk of a man will be the new cell block sperm bank! Some of you gents need to paypal him some coin I think? smile

I am bored today and always twisted humor wise so just had to 'pile on' to this thread, seeing it is his "last one" and all. frown Apoogize in advance if my sick humor offends anyone.

I bought one off Safariwomen last month. Funny......I haven't received it yet.....
Posted By: MikeNZ Re: GFY - 01/10/16

Classic!
Posted By: MissouriEd Re: GFY - 01/10/16
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
[quote=tzone]I hope your dick falls off.

Classic! [/

Is that Trickey Dick?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: GFY - 01/10/16
For the record, I never had a problem with safariman. I admit I read few threads with or by him, but the times I did read what he'd written I had no objections. If I'm right, he and his family have had terrible medical issues, and perhaps that burden is what made him less than sanguine.

I'm sorry to see anybody go. Even the ones I choose not to read.
An apology and a short yet permanent good bye.

I guess we can only hope on the permanency of the good-bye...........since his word hasn't been good on anything else.

Just sayin'.

MM
Safariman, this is only page 3 for most here, not page 12 like you're screen reads. Kinda sucks reading all this without logging in huh.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
well. Goodbye.

"He'll never leave, he's like human crazy glue."--from What About Bob.

...I was told that he had been attacked and murdered...

Still a liar.
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. I mean it, goodbye and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Looks like the last time he posted on AR was early 2007...
Good luck Mark.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...ake_down_rifle_for_motorcyc#Post10855155
That's about as long as my runaway lasted when I was eight.
That's about as long as my runaway lasted when I was eight.

Your runaway at eight was more sincere.
lol. I was soooooooo pissed.
How bad was the ass whoopin' afterward?
Originally Posted by 4ager

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...ake_down_rifle_for_motorcyc#Post10855155

This chit is unreal, better than reality TV.
Now , "Stone Axe" ????

Mercy.

GTC
"I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies."

Most likely to keep him from pulling tubes free, done in leau of putting one in a straight jacket.
YMMV though.
....so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

I'm not one to pile on; so, I'll just respond to the above. What does this mean? "as of now, for good".
That means till he logs back on as 'Stoneaxe' today....
That means till he logs back on as 'Stoneaxe' today....

Surely not,... would he?
How could he after making this, his 'I'm a man's man', ironclad promise. ...... whistle

I'll be back sometime, but will not grab another assumed cybername. I will still be safariman. All will know who I am, and I am a man not afraid to face some personal demons and get 'em killed off, and will not take the cowards way of using some other name and hoping no one knows who I really am.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9903408/7
Shocker!
Shocker!

Two in the pink, one in the stink
Knew SM was bad news but just read some of the linked posts, hard to believe he is not in jail or in a ditch with his melon bashed in. Real piece of work, especially using Christianity as cover. Taking the Lords name in vain isn't about cursing but IS about using God/Christ to deceive or hurt others. Hope his own mortality is creeping into the back of his mind and what may come next is scaring the crap out of him.

LOL!
Originally Posted by Powerguy
Shocker!

I think he takes em all in the stink.
assphalt angel: any updates on the health/welfare of the kidney donor?

Originally Posted by JBARTRAM
assphalt angel: any updates on the health/welfare of the kidney donor?

I have asked more than once, no answer, not even any feedback on how his last operation went or how he is doing, something to it I think. crazy
Ttt
Anybody got a dip of snuff??
any SHOT Show reveals re the Kel Tech PMS 30?
Originally Posted by Powerguy
Shocker!

[Linked Image]
So he was online yesterday
OK! a refreshing change from the political bullshit! smile
So he was online yesterday
Dood let it go WGAF
why am I not surprised that someone just HAD to visit this again. It's like a damn dog returning to his vomit. Geez.
In other news, Hombre (Aka Stripbuckhunter) was banned.

Again.
Can we have Stick back full time now? I mean, I think I know enough about rifles to get along OK, but the FEF ('fire entertainment factor) is probably going to suffer.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
In other news, Hombre (Aka Stripbuckhunter) was banned.

Again.

It's OK.

He needed the free time to work on his tax returns.
laugh
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Can we have Stick back full time now? I mean, I think I know enough about rifles to get along OK, but the FEF ('fire entertainment factor) is probably going to suffer.
Nuts
Safariman just had to answer all the PMs from his many supporters!

Laughing...
He has been back repeatedly, just had to log in this time...
Isn't it time to find another dead horse's azz to beat on?
Isn't it time to find another dead horse's azz to beat on?

His horse was killed too?
Damn rough streak.
Bags on its hooves too?
WGAF?

"As the campfire turns"

JFC...let this thread and his persona die.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
WGAF?

"As the campfire turns"

As of today the persona became resurrected. Again!
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
WGAF?

"As the campfire turns"

You noticed that too, eh?
Where? when? who?
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
WGAF?

"As the campfire turns"

You noticed that too, eh?

Never understood the need to be cryptic when one of the resident turds re-invents themselves here. When this happens, why not give a "heads-up" on the latest incarnation? This would bring a renewed sense of awareness and also allow the folks who know to tune in and reminisce.
Casey Jones, he mounted to the cabin,
Casey Jones, with his orders in his hand!

Casey Jones, he mounted to the cabin,
Took his farewell trip into the promised land.

~

Farewell, farewell,
until tomorrow.
Safariman supports Bernie. He is uber cool and awesome.
Originally Posted by highwayman

Farewell, farewell,
until tomorrow.

Yep
Wasn't very permanent now was it.

Maybe it depends on how it's used in a sentence.

It's almost like you can't trust what he says.
Nothing brings Safariman out of the woodwork like a terminal elderly man and an expensive rifle. The dude preys on the elderly and dying.
[Linked Image]
Nothing brings Safariman out of the woodwork like a terminal elderly man and an expensive rifle. The dude preys on the elderly and dying.

Oh no, he din’t!
It’s frigging hilarious, I GAF.
© 24hourcampfire