Home
Living at the White House is said to have always been a rather tedious and tumultuous affair for Mrs. Obama. While she enjoys the benefits of 24/7 service of her day-to-day whims, (which are considerable) ultimately she finds the job of First Lady to be a demeaning one. She has noted more recently the lessening of media attention devoted to her as well, a condition that is alleged to not sit well with a woman who has kept and organized every magazine cover she has been featured on over the last eight years.

Her East Wing office has devolved into a personal media affairs command and control center whereby her staff seek out yet more fawning coverage that separates her from her president-husband. Rumors have long suggested Michelle Obama has little regard for Barack Obama’s leadership abilities. She finds him too weak and uncertain and always in need of a strong push in the back to make certain he doesn’t stray from the path of revolution she has long deemed essential to America’s future.

“She (Michelle Obama) has always been the more radical of the two. As the years in the White House went by, she has been the one to complain loudest that they weren’t getting enough done.”
She enjoys the largest staff of any First Lady in American history – nearly thirty individuals with combined annual salaries of almost $2 million tax-payer dollars devoted to keeping her happy and her policies front and center within the administration. And yet despite that excess, it seems none of it can ultimately keep Mrs. Obama satisfied.

Among the most intimate of D.C. circles, her temper tantrums have become things of legend. On more than one occasion it has been the First Lady’s booming voice that has reverberated against the labyrinth-like White House walls as she makes clear her dissatisfaction regarding presidential policy, congressional push back, or what she deems to be unfair media criticism. Among the most consistent things to evoke an unhappy reaction from Mrs. Obama is her husband’s noted penchant for tardiness. The First Lady is obsessively detailed, demanding from her staff that every minute of her public schedule be meticulously mapped out days and weeks ahead of time. It has become something of an ongoing joke among the White House Press Corps that when a presidential appearance is scheduled, they automatically factor in an additional thirty minutes before the President will actually arrive.

...and the goat she rode in on.
I really hate them.
Originally Posted by bea175
Rumors have long suggested Michelle Obama has little regard for Barack Obama’s leadership abilities. She finds him too weak and uncertain

I'll be damned, Mooch has more in common with America than I thought.
She is still there so Obama must still give her a hard-on
And yet despite that excess, it seems none of it can ultimately keep Mrs. Obama satisfied.

Marie Antoinette had that problem till she lost her head.
how does she like the vacations, must be her due
What an absolute disgrace.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by watch4bear
And yet despite that excess, it seems none of it can ultimately keep Mrs. Obama satisfied.

Good point.
I'm betting she will really strip the furnishings and silverware out of the White House.
Hillary did that, remember? The Moo will be even worse. They will steal or deface everything, and it will take millions of dollars to refurb, fumigate and paint the place.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'm betting she will really strip the furnishings and silverware out of the White House.
Hillary did that, remember? The Moo will be even worse. They will steal or deface everything, and it will take millions of dollars to refurb, fumigate and paint the place.

trump might build a new house out of his own pocket wink
I'm guessing her hatred comes from the sheer number of mirrors in the place.
grin
Looks like Laura Bush and some crack ho to me.
Originally Posted by RDW
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Good point.

I see what you did there...
Maybe she should consider murder/suicide...

Mike
Well, she can pack her sheit and get the heil out of the white house and take her husband with her. I am sure there are many Americans willing to invest in a bus ticket to send them wherever they want to go (a long boat ride would be even better). She has a staff of what, 20 servants/assistants and the beotch still isn't happy????
I would not live or eat there after them, would you?
Originally Posted by blanket

I can only imagine the grape Kool-aid stains on everything and Kool cigarette butts, fried chicken buckets, and malt liquor bottles littering the place. What a mess to clean up when that pack of ghetto trash vacate the place.
I wonder how much it will cost to fumigate the WH after that getto bitch and her homo hubby leave?
Her hatred of the White House and America cannot compare to the loathing that any decent American who believes in the Constitution, Freedom, and Liberty have for her, that worthless Islamic bastard of a husband she possesses, or those coddled, obnoxious spawn she bore.
If she hates being there so much she should have moved out a long time ago. Actually, being a real first lady requires work, something she doesn't want to do.
Chewbacca aughta be serving tea and waiting tables at the whitehouse. Not living there.
Legit news source?
Think how tormented she would be if she wasn't on vacation somewhere 75% of the time. What a despicable cnt.
Gunna take em a month to just the chicken grease off the door knobs.
I hate that the 'Squatch is defiling the place.
Originally Posted by blanket

Nope. Must smell like a primate cage at the zoo after 8yrs of their filthy living.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Her hatred of the White House and America cannot compare to the loathing that any decent American who believes in the Constitution, Freedom, and Liberty have for her, that worthless Islamic bastard of a husband she possesses, or those coddled, obnoxious spawn she bore.

Well said!
Zero and Mooch: "We're making great strides toward abolishing racism".

But..but.. her whole entourage is black.

Oxygen thieves.
She is still there so Obama must still give her a hard-on

That is really HARD for me to believe!

donsm70

It will take a chit load of money just to get the stink out when they leave

Ricknmontana nailed it earlier, the place must smell like the primate cage at the zoo. Mooch looks like a friggin' silverback.
She's a butt ugly, classless POS.

MM
Originally Posted by jimy
I'm guessing her hatred comes from the sheer number of mirrors in the place.

True, but it also has been noted, she has been seen on more than one occasion, trying to put on Her Makeup in front of Lincoln's Portrait.
I'm sure it's been difficult for her not to cheer and celebrate every time a BLM or islamic terrorist kills a cop or Caucasian. She will likely succeed Hillary in 8 years. Elections do matter.
Fugg her and her old man.
But remember....she was the next Jackie Kennedy eek eek
Proving once again that you can take the trash out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the trash.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Looks like Laura Bush and some crack ho to me.
Originally Posted by RDW
[Linked Image]

It is actually....good eye...

only positive note... is if Hillary gets back in, she probably won't notice....

I can see Moochelle stripping the White House bathrooms of linen tho..... they can replace all their towels in their Chicago home with ones that have WH imprinted on them and throw out the ones imprinted with Motel 6 on them....
If she doesn't like it then get the F out.
I'll be double-dammed! We agree!
She and I BOTH hate having her in the White House!~
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'll be double-dammed! We agree!
She and I BOTH hate having her in the White House!~

grin
Squirrelnut,

You forgot about all the watermelon rinds!
"Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she, Barry? Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she? You shaved the b---- down and taught her to speak. I know a Bigfoot when I see one! I thought she was when I first met, because I walk up and say 'hello, good to meet you, my name is Vernon' and she say 'Hi, I'm Michelle, goonie goo goo'.
I hate this place.

Well, we hate you, so everything's in balance in the universe.

She could always move out.

Probably make her husbands day.

I don't actually mind posting that, now if it were a clinton I would be leery of it having the CIA or one of its more disreputable friends doing away with me out of spite.
She's been pizzed off since she was told she couldn't have a Popeye's Fried Chicken place built next 'doe' ta the White House!
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I don't actually mind posting that, now if it were a clinton I would be leery of it having the CIA or one of its more disreputable friends doing away with me out of spite.
They gotta keep in practice.
Let her eat cake.
365-3 days and counting
Washington D.C.'s gain will be some other places loss.

They should move to Iran... they would fit right in... Valerie Jarrett can do the introductions.
Barry's beard took all those vacations because she couldn't stand to be in the WHITE House: the very name has gnawed at her soul 24/7/365 and she is powerless to change the name of the Executive residence. Remember, Barry is only 50% bantu straight out of Africa (NO American slavery heritage, he Loves the White House), Michelle is 100% American negro (American slavery heritage and accompanying emotional baggage). Hence, her eternal bitterness....
She may hate the place and be happy to leave.

But, the big question is.......will she leave the silverware?
She hates being surrounded by Historic Honkeys....
It is a hard life being the First NAPPIE HEADED WHORE.
I can just believe there are roach stains behind every picture frame, stains from coco puffs spilled on the carpet, skittles down behind all the cushions, pickles on the rug, crayon marks down the hallway.

fuggin female grape ape wookie looking ookla the muk from thundar the barbarian bytch........................
I don't like either of them. I have to admit, I would hate living there too.
A bit over the top, but that's the prevailing attitude of the current occupants of The People's White House:

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by renegade50
fuggin female grape ape wookie looking ookla the muk from thundar the barbarian bytch........................

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel
Originally Posted by Calvin
Legit news source?

Beat me to it.
Source please.
I think Hillary was real hard for the staff to get along with too. It must be a Democrat thing.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I think Hillary was real hard for the staff to get along with too. It must be a Democrat thing.

It is also Entitlement Bitch thing
[bleep] never happy.
© 24hourcampfire