Home
What is it with these psychotic losers that has them loving rats?
They are trying to shut down the annual squirrel slam the Holly Ny fire department uses to raise money

http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/bdn01/new-appeal-to-be-filed-against-annual-squirrel-slam-20160121

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
The "Orphans Left To Suffer" sign is my favorite.

LMAO
Squirrels and nuts go together like ham and eggs.
"Brummel said moving the hunt away from a time period where squirrel pregnancies are more common, and specifically forbidding certain hunting practices would reduce the damage to the squirrel population."

What "certain hunting practices" are you guys using? grin
I really don't GAF how nice these folks are to squirrels.

They can feed them and baby them, or even sleep with them for all I care...

It's when their views impede MY legal activities that I get pissed.

Same with all liberals. They just won't leave your rights, or mine alone.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

[Linked Image]

Shouldn't this sign read R.I.B. ?

( Rest In Butter...) grin

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Its the "open0minded" liberals for sure.

If you don't think the way they do, then you are simply wrong and must be shut down.

They save they "tolerance" for societal misfits....
Love this picture of guy and his kid delivering their entry in a pizza box

[Linked Image]
Very tolerant, open minded individuals. Unless you disagree with The Plan, at which point they sorta become intolerant angry group-thinkers.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

This.
I wonder how much of their welfare checks went to having those fancy signs made up....
Leave the poor little squirrels alone.
There'll be more to run over with my car.

I love when they do the dart back and forth thing. Tempting fate.

It was a brilliant tactic in horse and buggy days.
Maybe they'll evolve.

I hit one with my bicycle while it was doing that this past summer,,, My son and I always cut after them on our mnt bikes when we come across one on the trail and they usually get away,,, this one ran in circles till I made a 2 tire hit,,, it made it up a tree barking all the way.

The pizza box it great
Originally Posted by Pugs
"Brummel said moving the hunt away from a time period where squirrel pregnancies are more common, and specifically forbidding certain hunting practices would reduce the damage to the squirrel population."

Bird feeders.

Seriously, this vol FD is about 10 miles from me. It brings tons of local, rural, gun loving, outdoor hunting types (yes, there are more than you think in upstate NY) together for a good time and to benefit a good cause. The squirrel "hunt" is just the excuse to get together and have a good time. Screw the "protesters". none of them are locals.

BTW - there might be a dozen protesters. there will be several hundred hunters and supporters.

They obviously know nothing about squirrel biology.
I bet if one of those furry little bastards bit them the next time they hug a tree, they would change their mind.
Originally Posted by PPosey
I hit one with my bicycle while it was doing that this past summer,,, My son and I always cut after them on our mnt bikes when we come across one on the trail and they usually get away,,, this one ran in circles till I made a 2 tire hit,,, it made it up a tree barking all the way.

LOL
A friend of mine got one in his front wheel spokes when I was 4th or 5th grade. It did a couple revolutions then flipped out on the road.

I thought it was dead.
Picked it up to carry it home for table fare.

That son of a bitch woke up and bit me on the finger. Clear through both sides all the way to the bone and he woul not let go.

I yelled "the fugger bit me!" and shook my hand several times trying to get him off.

I finally drew back and punched him hard as I could.
He did a few flips and landed flopping around.

I bled a trail all the way home that a blind man could follow.
Got the scar to prove it.

I've never picked one up since without first stepping on the head and pulling until I hear the neck break, and I never will.

Little bastards are dangerous!

smile

You're a Daisy if you do! grin

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ingwe
You're a Daisy if you do! grin

[Linked Image]

His neck don't look broke.
I'm serious! Step, pull, twist!
It's what boots are for!

smile
They're a nasty little customer.

Does this mean I have to put a raincoat on my barrel?
Yankees....
Hags, lesbos, HoMos, and Losers....don't these lefties ever get any normal people out there protesting stuff?

Squirrels, the Speed Bumps of Suburban America....
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees....

to be contrary Scott....

Idiots... and morons...

These PeTA types are everywhere....
I'd stand in the middle of them holding a sign that said "We eat only grocery store meat"
Although I don't wish ill will on any one, wonder what those protesters would think if/when a squirrel got in the their attic and munched up their wires? We got a herd of them squirrels around here, only predator is cars and cats. A few years ago one got fried at an electric transfer station, out of power for most of a day.
I don't approve of killing contests - or catch and release fishing contests for that matter. Or catch and release just for "fun".

Comes under the headings of playing with one's food, and in the case of fishing, additionally torturing animals needlessly.

YMMV, and that's OK with me, as I won't hesitate to whack a problem squirrel. Little bastids can be a real PITA.

PETA is beneath contempt -somewhere down around sewage level.
Need to send some of this to the fire station, to help with the cookout.....whistle grin

[Linked Image]

maddog
© 24hourcampfire