Home
Montana Governor Steve Bullock and Missoula County Commissioners are doing their best to channel Cologne, Germany's recent New Years festivities and bring the religion of peace to local communities via Syria.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/01/plan-to-infuse-small-towns-with-muslim-migrants-meets-resistance/
Why not? The Government has plenty of land to give them.
Nothing like the government betraying the citizens of the U.S.
We have some in Boise, they are housed in an apartment building just a few blocks away from me. Apparently this is some kind of subsidized temporary housing since I’ve seen a lot of Somalis there previously.

The Somalis are okay. Most are black as midnight and you see them in family groups at WinCo, the men are all skinny and the women have their bright yellow and red clothes on with babies slung in those cloth hammocks over their backs. I wish them well, they came from a sh-thole and I hope they do okay in America.

But now there are some obviously Middle Eastern families there, you can see the women in full hijab from head to toe. Taking a wait and see attitude but I can already see some cultural conflicts developing over what is considered normal over there vs. what is considered rude as hell here.
I don't think they'll do good here .....
What's wrong with that?

As long as it's not ranchers.
Originally Posted by ingwe

If they decide not to integrate, you'll be proven right.
Those poor sheep. Lol.
Originally Posted by viking
Those poor sheep. Lol.

Wolves are gonna be pissed!
Wolves...
Muslims...

What's the difference?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Wolves...
Muslims...

What's the difference?

You can kill nuisance Wolves and make a nice rug...
Wolves...
Muslims...

What's the difference?

Wolves don't hide who they are.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Wolves...
Muslims...

What's the difference?

You can kill nuisance Wolves and make a nice rug...

There's the other thing, they have some value.....
We had a bunch of Somalians who were settled here, but they really did not like the cold weather and wind and appear to have largely headed south to more favorable climes.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
How big is the billy-goat population?
Wolves...
Muslims...

What's the difference?

Instead of "Forty acres and a mule" it's like, "four acres and a goat".
Until reading the article I didn't realize Montana's governor has the same stupid look on his face as Oregon's for the last 30 years. Granted yours is much prettier than ours right now.

Well boys good luck. As liberalism spreads across your state, trying to hide from it works about like moving deck chairs on the Titanic.

Square mileage doesn't matter, it's the liberal population bases that do a hostile takeover with their deranged, mindless smile. Your new gun laws won't be too far away.........
There they go driving up the property values.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Wolves...
Muslims...

What's the difference?

Instead of "Forty acres and a mule" it's like, "four acres and a goat".

I doubt there'll be four acres but the dumba$$ prog. soc.s in Missoula will bend over backwards(in some cases literally) to make everyone comfortable. It'll be a welfare smorgasbord of good feelings and kume bye ya until the raping starts.
Rape is already fairly common in Missoula.
Montana lacks the services and infrastructure to deal with refugees. There is going to be a big push back, it's going to be political suicide for the governor.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
We have some in Boise, they are housed in an apartment building just a few blocks away from me. Apparently this is some kind of subsidized temporary housing since I’ve seen a lot of Somalis there previously.

The Somalis are okay. Most are black as midnight and you see them in family groups at WinCo, the men are all skinny and the women have their bright yellow and red clothes on with babies slung in those cloth hammocks over their backs. I wish them well, they came from a sh-thole and I hope they do okay in America.

But now there are some obviously Middle Eastern families there, you can see the women in full hijab from head to toe. Taking a wait and see attitude but I can already see some cultural conflicts developing over what is considered normal over there vs. what is considered rude as hell here.

Just wait, they are here in Canada and they are and have been a bunch of azzholes, selling drugs, forming gangs, getting into gang wars and shoot outs in BC with other immigrant shyte rats.
I have no problem keeping the good ones but send the azzholes home for [bleep] sake.
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Until reading the article I didn't realize Montana's governor has the same stupid look on his face as Oregon's for the last 30 years. Granted yours is much prettier than ours right now.

Well boys good luck. As liberalism spreads across your state, trying to hide from it works about like moving deck chairs on the Titanic.

Square mileage doesn't matter, it's the liberal population bases that do a hostile takeover with their deranged, mindless smile. Your new gun laws won't be too far away.........

We've barely kept our heads above the liberal sewer scumb for decades here in Montana despite the "conservative western" image.

However there is a guy named Greg Gianforte running for guv. next cycle who's gaining some serious ground that actually has the audacity to talk in favor of constitutional values so there may a reprieve coming in the future.
We have quite a few Bosnians here. They aren't like the ME Muslims, though. They're trying to assimilate.
Yes, there are Muslims who are bent on violence and we need to identify and keep those individuals out of the nation. However, the vast majority are peaceful and looking for a better (and safer) life; many are highly educated and can contribute to the prosperity of the US.

The same holds true of Latinos entering the US. The vast majority just want a better life. If caught entering illegally, they are returned to their native countries; most are not Mexicans, but are from other Latin countries and just passing through Mexico.

However, there is one Latin nation from which any person reaching US soil is automatically admitted, no matter how they crossed into US space - Cuba. The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 enabled this; it was amended in 1976. And, unlike other immigrants, Cubans are not required to enter the United States at a port-of-entry. Also, being a public charge doesn't make a Cuban ineligible to become a permanent resident.

The vast majority of Cuban refugees are peaceful, law-abiding residents, but Cubans have been involved in terrorist acts here in the US. For a rundown on these acts see: http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0073.html

Recognizing the contributions made by Cuban refugees, few have called for banning all Cubans from the US for the acts of a minority. Something to think about.

deflave,s new neighbors

hahahahahaaaaa!!!!
Stop em all at the border, give em bacon, send em home if they won't eat it. If they won't eat bacon, they ain't gunna fit in.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We have quite a few Bosnians here. They aren't like the ME Muslims, though. They're trying to assimilate.

Keep in mind that many immigrant groups take several generations to assimilate. Consider the Italians, Greeks, Poles, Russians, etc.; they tended to settle into enclaves in cities where they only spoke their native language, wore their native clothing, honored their native holidays and traditions and, continued their native customs.

There are still pockets of such enclaves after three generations here.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

thankfully the cold keeps riffraff like Texans and muslims to a minimum.
Islam is simply not compatible with western culture and I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the "most of them are good" nonsense. While I will grant you only a small number are fanatical, the rest, and I mean THE REST, sit idly by and do nothing. They ALL need to go.
Originally Posted by djs
Yes, there are Muslims who are bent on violence and we need to identify and keep those individuals out of the nation. However, the vast majority are peaceful and looking for a better (and safer) life; many are highly educated and can contribute to the prosperity of the US.

The same holds true of Latinos entering the US. The vast majority just want a better life. If caught entering illegally, they are returned to their native countries; most are not Mexicans, but are from other Latin countries and just passing through Mexico.

However, there is one Latin nation from which any person reaching US soil is automatically admitted, no matter how they crossed into US space - Cuba. The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 enabled this; it was amended in 1976. And, unlike other immigrants, Cubans are not required to enter the United States at a port-of-entry. Also, being a public charge doesn't make a Cuban ineligible to become a permanent resident.

The vast majority of Cuban refugees are peaceful, law-abiding residents, but Cubans have been involved in terrorist acts here in the US. For a rundown on these acts see: http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0073.html

Recognizing the contributions made by Cuban refugees, few have called for banning all Cubans from the US for the acts of a minority. Something to think about.

Do you think that the other muslin countries in the middle east won't take them for a reason?

It's a huge mistake that is going to cost our country in blood. The problem with liberals is they live in a world that doesn't exist instead of current reality. It wasn't cubins, mexicans, or europeans that took down the trade center. If you can't sort them out, then none of them should be let in.
Yes, there are Muslims who are bent on violence and we need to identify and keep those individuals out of the nation. However,

sick
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It's a huge mistake that is going to cost our country in blood. The problem with liberals is they live in a world that doesn't exist instead of current reality. If you can't sort them out, then none of them should be let in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

This time around, we are going to pay for this political correctness crammed down our throats with our lives.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

I bet most of them will do fine in Missoula. By Montana standards, Missoula is a very ethnically, racially, and culturally diverse and tolerate community. Case in point, consider the Hmong community in Missoula. Starting in 1975-76, many of them were resettled in Missoula from the refugee camps in Laos after the US withdrew from the war in Vietnam. Today, they seem to be doing very well in Missoula and I believe most folks consider them to be an asset to the community.

I worry more about the 'refugees' from Texas, Illinois, Michigan, California, Ohio, New York, Florida, Georgia, etc., etc. fitting in here in Montana... grin
Originally Posted by djs
Keep in mind that many immigrant groups take several generations to assimilate. Consider the Italians, Greeks, Poles, Russians, etc.; they tended to settle into enclaves in cities where they only spoke their native language, wore their native clothing, honored their native holidays and traditions and, continued their native customs.

Were jihad and terrorism part of those groups' native customs???
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Originally Posted by djs

Were jihad and terrorism part of those groups' native customs???

That's exactly the point folks are missing, never in past did we have members of a refuge community who were bent on blowing us up. If you can't sort them out (we have proven you can't), they all have to go.
Originally Posted by djs

I never met a cuban muslim.
Just folks who wanted out from tyranny and get a chance in life to be somebody.

Nary a fuggin one of 'em knew where mecca is let alone owned a prayer rug...

Originally Posted by 222Rem

We've barely kept our heads above the liberal sewer scumb for decades here in Montana despite the "conservative western" image.

However there is a guy named Greg Gianforte running for guv. next cycle who's gaining some serious ground that actually has the audacity to talk in favor of constitutional values so there may a reprieve coming in the future.

Good luck brother. My (once great) state hasn't even put up a struggle in over 20yrs.

This revelation is really depressing, because MT was on my short list of escape states. Looks like WY is now above it, both for conservatism, and the miserable weather that keeps out both home-grown communists and the imports who practice the religion of peace. I hate the wind (like the cold), but will tolerate everything sub-tornado if it means putting some distance on "progress."

I've got a hat rack covered in Stormy Kromers. Maybe I'll set myself up to wear them even longer each year.........
Originally Posted by MT_DD_FAN

I bet most of them will do fine in Missoula. By Montana standards, Missoula is a very ethnically, racially, and culturally diverse and tolerate community. Case in point, consider the Hmong community in Missoula. Starting in 1975-76, many of them were resettled in Missoula from the refugee camps in Laos after the US withdrew from the war in Vietnam. Today, they seem to be doing very well in Missoula and I believe most folks consider them to be an asset to the community.

I worry more about the 'refugees' from Texas, Illinois, Michigan, California, Ohio, New York, Florida, Georgia, etc., etc. fitting in here in Montana... grin

With all due respect, you're delusional if think un vetted Syrian muslims are comparable to the Hmong refugees. How many Hmong have shot/blew up other ethnic/religious groups in the last 40 years because they didn't agree with their religious beliefs?
Originally Posted by djs

Do you think that the other muslin countries in the middle east won't take them for a reason?

It's a huge mistake that is going to cost our country in blood. The problem with liberals is they live in a world that doesn't exist instead of current reality. It wasn't cubins, mexicans, or europeans that took down the trade center. If you can't sort them out, then none of them should be let in.

"It wasn't cubins, mexicans, or europeans that took down the trade center."

No it wasn't Cubans, Mexicans or Europeans that caused the collapse of the WTF, but it was Christians like:
- Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people;
- Dylann Roof who murdered 9 churchgoers in Charleston (SC) and wounded additional people;
- Wade Michael Page who killed 6 churchgoers in Wisconsin;
- James Von Brunn killed a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in DC while attempting to kill more;
- etc.

Should we ban Christians from entering the US based on these and similar acts?
When this nation turns out to be just like living in Israel with the threat from Islam on our streets, trying to kill citizens daily... Remember to thank all of your liberal and DemocRAT acquaintances for allowing this to happen to our country....

This is no different than if we had let Communists into this country and spread them all over the place during the Cold War....

We are essentially importing our enemies and distributing them thru out our nation...into our communities, into our schools etc...

while they complain ( such as in St Cloud MN) that they are not being treated nice by everyone else... they don't accept our way of life, but we're suppose to accept theirs...
I could tell stories about the hmung that were resettled here.
I could tell stories about the stoneage somali's resettled here.
They don't settle real well and adopt a judeo christian based societies ethics.
Islam is for the most part incompatible with those ethnics.
on The bright side, Dflave might have a new dating pool, they do allow i think four wives.
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

No it wasn't Cubans, Mexicans or Europeans that caused the collapse of the WTF, but it was Christians like:
- Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people;
- Dylann Roof who murdered 9 churchgoers in Charleston (SC) and wounded additional people;
- James Von Brunn killed a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in DC while attempting to kill more;

- etc.

None of whom were Christians in spite of what they called themselves. Such actions are 100% against everything taught in the Bible.

OTOH, the Koran tells Muslims to kill Jews and Christians wherever you find them. Imported Muslims might be pacifistic now, but when the crunch comes, they'll follow the Koran.
Originally Posted by djs

- etc.

Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people

Timothy McVeigh never claimed any Christian affiliation, he did the bombings in revenge for Ruby Ridge and Waco. You need to quit watching MSNBC which discredit Christians to support a false ideology based on lies. ( fun fact, I'm not a christian)

As a percentage of the population, it's hard to say muslims are not a problem unless you ignore the facts to make yourself feel better about a liberal ideology.

Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

- etc.

Sir, you are painfully misinformed and your loyalties should be more localized. Muzzies from the ME, or anywhere else for that matter, couldn't give a schit less abut your warm welcome.
Still comes back to their religion. You either join their religion or die. Their religion is a cult and not compatible with the US Constitution. It is not compatible with the American way of life.
Just ignore djs. He is just a click baiter that doesn't believe the stupid schitt he spouts. Nobody is that stupid.
All that violent immigrant crap happening in Europe
will happen here soon. Their apologists will NOT
be immune.
How do you type without gagging yourself?
You cannot compare these Muslims directly with other groups who have made a go of it here. You're talking about a group with an average IQ significantly less than necessary to assimilate with mainstream, successful America.

They're practically developmentally challenged compare to the average person of Asian or European descent. Go look it up. This is a scientifically measurable fact. It will be the same kind of problem we have never been able to solve with those descended from African slaves.

It'll be like hanging yet another albatross around our collective neck, except instead of dead it will be alive; stabbing and raping.
If a Muslim truly sought peace, he would not be a Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
Double front chicken ...needs to sell bacon..imo
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Still comes back to their religion. You either join their religion or die. Their religion is a cult and not compatible with the US Constitution. It is not compatible with the American way of life.

True that.

It's not possible for Christianity & Islam to co-exists under the same roof as the libs want to have happen.

In the end, this is not going to end well.......the people here will rise up & our government will physically intervene to guarantee long term safety for the Muslims.

Eventually then, things will get very, very ugly before a final course is run.

MM
Maybe we should bring it on as soon as possible!!!!
What was once a "melting pot" is now forced acceptance due the hyper-sensitivity to ethnicity. What was once assimilation is now a scrubbing of our American societal practices so as not to offend.
The public school system has carried out its mission to perfection.
Originally Posted by djs

- etc.

Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people

Timothy McVeigh never claimed any Christian affiliation, he did the bombings in revenge for Ruby Ridge and Waco. You need to quit watching MSNBC which discredit Christians to support a false ideology based on lies. ( fun fact, I'm not a christian)

As a percentage of the population, it's hard to say muslims are not a problem unless you ignore the facts to make yourself feel better about a liberal ideology.

In a 2001 interview with TIME Magazine, TIME asked and Timothy McVeigh said:

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Maybe Catholics, even fallen away Catholics, aren't Christian enough.

See: //www.ethicsdaily.com/an-accurate-look-at-timothy-mcveighs-beliefs-cms-15532#sthash.XsGk8Sou.dpuf
Travis will have some brisk competition for the resident livestock.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
How do you type without gagging yourself?

I've known several Muslims, all peaceful and good US citizens. I've never seen or heard any signs of disloyalty from any of them.

On the other hand, I had a neighbor in Vienna, Virginia who was a high ranking FBI agent involved in Counter-intelligence who it turned out was a valued Russian agent himself! He was also a devout Catholic. His activities shocked the entire neighborhood, to say the least. My wife and I would take walks through the neighborhood and when I saw him outside, I'd wave and say "Hello, nice day isn't it?", just to get a response. He'd just glare back. His wife still lives in the same house, but rarely goes outside.

Robert Hanssen is now spending the rest of his life in a Super-Max prison. You never know what is motivating people, even neighbors!

see: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/famous-cases/robert-hanssen

Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Maybe we should bring it on as soon as possible!!!!

Well, if you do that, I surely hope that you'll be better prepared than the idiots in Ory-gun were. wink

MM
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
We had a bunch of Somalians who were settled here, but they really did not like the cold weather and wind and appear to have largely headed south to more favorable climes.

Cheyenne's housing and welfare department went down to Greeley to recruit the Somalis because they had plenty of housing money and welfare. Thank God for Wyoming weather - even free money can't make you tough enough for a Wyoming winter.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Thank God for Wyoming weather - even free money can't make you tough enough for a Wyoming winter.

That's music to my ears. Cheyenne and Casper are the largest cities in WY, and if they can consistently freeze out the socialists, then the rest of the state is safe.

NOW, to convince/prepare my wife........ crazy
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

Cheyenne's housing and welfare department went down to Greeley to recruit the Somalis because they had plenty of housing money and welfare. Thank God for Wyoming weather - even free money can't make you tough enough for a Wyoming winter.

I can't speak to what the housing people did or did not do, but I got the distinct impression that benefits were not as lucrative here as in Colorado, and a lot of the people had ties to Greeley. The state also has been fighting any attempts to expand Medicaid even though the feds would put up 90% of the money. We'll have to wait and see what happens this year, now that a lot of mineral extraction workers are getting pink slips and coal companies are filing for bankruptcy protection.
Montana Governor Steve Bullock and Missoula County Commissioners are doing their best to channel Cologne, Germany's recent New Years festivities and bring the religion of peace to local communities via Syria.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/01/plan-to-infuse-small-towns-with-muslim-migrants-meets-resistance/

Start a recall campaign, NOW!
Teach the politicians a lesson.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

on The bright side, Dflave might have a new dating pool, they do allow i think four wives.

So do the Mormons.
© 24hourcampfire