Home
Nicolas Cage, he could ruin the best movie ever written.
Originally Posted by seal_billy

He needs to keep doing movies to pay the taxes on his previous movies.
Without saying

Rosie
It'd be easier to name the ones that DO respect and like.

Tom Selleck and a few like him.
Steven Seagal
For me, I don't want to know the personalities and positions of actors

Like Jim Carrey - most of the stuff he does now is easy to pass on but I don't care to know his position on vaccinations or gun control. I'm not sure why actors believe they have much keener insight to a position because they have a microphone in front of them than anyone else.

I don't keep up with tabloids or entertainment shows so I stay pretty shielded from the actor as a real person.

all that said, its Jim Carrey

I'll still watch pretty much anything Nicolas Cage is in. He makes 15 movies a year. One of his last ones called "Joe" is actually pretty good.
Don't like as actors? Or as a person?
Originally Posted by Batchief909
Steven Seagal

You ought to see him in real life.

It's a great ipecac replacement. sick
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Steven Seagal

back in 1992 I'm at a Knights of Columbus Crew Mardi Gras Ball - these are fairly serious affairs - people in Tuxedos and what not and the place is hot as hell because its packed with people so me and my wife decide to step out and go around an outside hallway to get some air. As we come around the corner I'm face to face with Seagal standing next to his wife, Kelly Lebrock (back when she didn't eat donuts for appetizers).

So I kind of jumped back and just instinctively say "Holy [bleep], its Steven Seagal!". My wife had no idea who he was, but this guy put this death glare on me and stares at me the entire time we walk by - I'm talking like 15 ...20 seconds. Doesn't say a word and all the while his wife is bitching about how hot it is and how she hates it here.

I mean he is physically moving his head to keep his glare on me. I didn't ask for an autograph or even talk to him or his wife - but he clearly had an issue with me being in the same hallway with him.

It was weird. Plus he was known to be a karate badass so I'm trying to figure out if he just knows Karate or if he knows Ka-razy too.

Of course nothing happened and I never saw him again the rest of the night.
For pure unadulterated obnoxiousness, it's a toss-up between Jim Carrey and Eddie Murphy.
Steven Seagal

Never met the fellow, but your description of him reminds me of Terry Bradshaw. sick
Alec Baldwin.
It's a long list but a few:
Sean Penn
Steven Seagal
Tom Cruise
George Clooney
Chevy Chase
Brad Pitt
Kathy Griffin
Rosie
Alex Baldwin
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler

Most because of their in ability from trying to push their political agenda's down our throats.
Sean Penn
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Steven Seagal

Never met the fellow, but your description of him reminds me of Terry Bradshaw. sick

You can lump Bob Munden in that group too. (he was a performer, not an actor.)

Bob died awhile back. But he gets posthumous honors.
Susan Sorandon
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Susan Sorandon

Yeah, she's a mindless liberal twat.

I'd still like to motorboat her though. laugh

John Cusack

Keanu Reeves
Samual L. Jackson
Cruise
Penn
Sarandon & Robbins
Clooney

Are all on my won't watch list

I did have an encounter with Steven Seagal that wasn't negative. Stood at an outfitters table at SCI and chatted with him for about 10 minutes. Mindless conversation, and I was't sure way he was there, being a Buddhist. He acted like he was interest in an elk hunt. I wondered if he was an anti scoping the place out, but he made no derogatory remarks and was polite to me. Since that was before he bloated out, the girls nearby were all swooning. I actually did;t recognize him in that setting, and it wasn't until we were engaged in conversation I noted his name badge.

Based on that, I'll give him a pass.
Bruce Dern - Killed John Wayne
Steven Seagal

yeah, I dislike that poofter pozer myself. smile

frankly, not many actors now that I will watch. Most are anti gun, commie phuggers, gay or support everything lefty
Originally Posted by hatari
Cruise

I forgot about Tom Cruise. What a dweeb.
Samuel F'n Jackson
Tom Cruise
Leonardo DiCaprio

All on the Banned list...
Alec Baldwin.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Samual L. Jackson

Dang, you are uber correct on that one, I don't know why I didn't beat you to him...
Will Smith
Originally Posted by poboy

Yeah, I hated that bastid for years after that! laugh
Jane Fonda
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Will Smith

And his weird, cross-dressing son.
I can think of a few, but Denzel Washington tops my list. That oily, schmoozy way he has of talking reminds me too much of O'bammy.

Now THAT is funny!
Kanye West and his stupid wife Kim Kardashian.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Samual L. Jackson

Dang, you are uber correct on that one, I don't know why I didn't beat you to him...

That's okay Canoe Reeds was my first thought.

The only reason Nicolas Cage is in movies is because his dad or maybe Uncle ?
is someone very important in hollywood. The one I really just don't like is George Clooney . mad
Originally Posted by Hotload

is someone very important in hollywood. The one I really just don't like is George Clooney . mad

You're thinking of his uncle, Francis Coppola.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Hotload

You're thinking of his uncle, Francis Coppola.

That's it. Cage and Clooney both only make movies because of nepotism.
Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson.

They're not really actors, but I still don't like them.
Barrack Obama.

He is an actor, a bad actor, and I can't stand the guy.
Jane Fonda

+1 .... It's been 50 years but this treasonous ho should still be in jail.
John Wayne - draft dodger WW II...

Cheers/bg
Originally Posted by bmgillum

Cheers/bg

You are fugged up. Enjoy your life.

Cheers/bg

Pleeeze! He was married with kids and almost 35 years old when our involvement started.

You do realize that he applied to the US Naval Academy but was not accepted and went to USC instead. Hardly unAmerican.
My absolutely will not watch list:

Tom Cruise
George Clooney
Whoopi Goldberg
Jane Fonda
Steven Seagal

My favorite Steven Seagal scene......

Justin Bieber

Not an actor, just a duschbag.
Johnny Football

Again, not an actor, just an incredibly stupid duschbag.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Actor
Sarah Jessica Parker and her [bleep] husband Matthew Broderick.
Adam Sandler
Will Ferrell
Jim Carey
Peewee Herman

I hunted for a week with John Larroquette and he is absolutely one of the good guys. Hell of a rifle shot, too.

Ones I cannot stand and WILL NOT watch?
Sean Penn
Martin Sheen
Jim Carey (met him once and he's a smartass, self-important, liberal POS)
Whoopi Goldberg
Jane Fonda
George Clooney
Alec Baldwin
Susan Sarandan

Blessings,

Steve

Tom Cruise.

He's constantly getting cast in these big movies opposite acting legends such as Jack Nicholson or Dustin Hoffman,.. but he cain't act fer chit.

Only thing I can figure is,...he's not adverse to suckin' a peter.

Agreed. Selleck and Voight I can watch all day. Especially, when he appears in Gunsmoke.
Originally Posted by dogzapper

I hunted for a week with John Larroquette and he is absolutely one of the good guys. Hell of a rifle shot, too.

Sean Penn
Martin Sheen
Whoopi Goldberg
Jane Fonda
George Clooney
Alec Baldwin
Susan Sarandan

Blessings,

Steve

Was that a varmint hunt you and Larroquette were on, Steve?
Originally Posted by hatari

Cheers/bg

Pleeeze! He was married with kids and almost 35 years old when our involvement started.

You do realize that he applied to the US Naval Academy but was not accepted and went to USC instead. Hardly unAmerican.

Wayne was born in 1907...

Jimmy Stewart was born in 1908
Clark Gable was born in 1901
Henry Fonda was born in 1905
Douglas Fairbanks Jr. was born in 1909
John Ford (Director) was born in 1894

All served in the war...my father had three children and served...

Wayne was an actor who played a hero...

You think Ted Nugent is a patriot too?...

Cheers/bg
John Larroquette was funny as heck in Blind Date.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Actor

Except for Clint Eastwood, he's cool. cool
Most of 'em. Easier to say the ones I like and except for Clint, no one comes to mind.
Leonardo DiCaprio
Ben Affleck
Jean Claude van Damme
Tom Cruise
Sean Penn
Jim Carrey

Darn right!
FWIW, Republic Studios arranged for John Wayne's deferments throughout WWII. He was their only bankable star, they did not want to lose him, and threatened to cancel his contract if he enlisted. His estranged wife put pressure on the studio, too, as he was supporting her and his 4 kids. Wayne probably could have done something about all that, but I don't get the impression that he tried very hard.

Not serving in WWII haunted Wayne for the rest of his life. His mentor (Admiral) John Ford never let him forget it, either.
Dick Dreyfus
Jim Carey
Robin Williams
When Tom Mix, John Wayne, Roy Rogers, Hopalong Cassidy, Durango Kid left the earth...that pretty well put hollyweird in the schitter for me!!
I can't stand most of them.

The sad reality is that the entertainment industry has been dominated by liberals for decades and it is a wonder any of the more conservative actors ever get a job.
I don't care for Fatty Arbuckle.....
I smashed Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Andrew Shue in intramural flag football after they tackled our quarterback and laughed about it. Made all three of those "anti-gun" liberal POS cry like little girls.

I still would argue that throwing Obama out of my dorm room is still one of the highlights of my life. The little Priss is actor in chief.

Michael Moore
Sylvester Stallone
Sean Penn
Alec Baldwin
Michael Moore

Rosie O'Donnell's twin.
Elmer Fudd and his Piotti shotgun.
Originally Posted by kaboku68
I smashed Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Andrew Shue in intramural flag football after they tackled our quarterback and laughed about it. Made all three of those "anti-gun" liberal POS cry like little girls.

I still would argue that throwing Obama out of my dorm room is still one of the highlights of my life. The little Priss is actor in chief.

and so did my wife.....ummm....Morgan Fairchild!
It would be a hell of a lot easier to name the ones I like. 99.9 % of them are nothing more than flag carrying communists!
Steven Seagal
Hey that is a CIA agent you talking about! LOL
Robert Dinero.
Why would you dislike Robert Deniro he is the best product of USA.
Sam Elliot
I like her brother and father but dislike Jane Fonda.
Chris Mathews
David Letterman
Originally Posted by kenjs1

So you are Mark Seiler?
Letterman is a talk show host not an actor, same as Oprah.
Brian Williams
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Letterman is a talk show host not an actor, same as Oprah.

It's OK, I'm on a roll here.
Dan Rather
Bill
Hillary
Zero
Barney Frank
Barney the Dinosaur
Barney Rubble
Tim Robbins
Ellen Page
Ellen Degeneres
Barney Rubble

Actually, I take this one back, he was OK. I got a little carried away.

Barney Fife was a good guy too.
Ellen Degeneres Degenerate

grin
John Wayne Gacy -

But he was a clown.
O.J. Simpson
O.J. Simpson

Nice Beaver.
I know he is not an actor

but can I thow Kanye West in there

I just really dis like him

Hank
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
O.J. Simpson

Nice Beaver.

Beaver?

That brings to mind that SOB from "Leave It To Beaver", Eddie Haskill.

I got you Hank.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Sam Elliot

No chit?...

Sam Elliot?...

You're just colitising with us now!...

Cheers/bg

I actually got to have supper with Morgan in Atlanta one time. Drop dead gorgeous in person and very nice. Shorter than I thought she'd be. Still remember that supper....whew.

That skank is famous because of a sex tape she made where she gets a golden shower from some rapper. Some effed up society we live in.

This!!! I like Gary Sinise
Adam Sandler is annoying as hell
Talking about them as actors - not their real life works -

Gene Wilder - can't stand him
Mickey Rooney got old.

[Linked Image]
But fathered Laura!
[video:youtube]CE8XKeN0zk4[/video]

Sean Penn
Martin Sheen
Whoopi Goldberg
Jane Fonda
George Clooney
Alec Baldwin
Susan Sarandan

Blessings,

Steve

Yep, it was. We hunted the Rosebud Res and points south. It was Ned, Jim Carmichael, John and myself.

Oh, funny thing I didn't write about. We were on the rez and John and I were simply chopping the crap out of BIG dogs. Splat, splat, splat ... Oh, I forgot to mention that it was in the middle of an cemetery that was planted out in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, we were having fun blasting dogs up and splattering them (gut,s feathers and all) on the tombstones.

After a while, an old Indian guy walked over from trailer house and raised his hand for us to stop.

Then, he got closer, took one looooong look at John and said, "Mr Larroquette, the wife and I love Night Court and the John Larroquette Show. You and your buddy can kill all the prairie dogs you want. Hell, we got too many of the damned buggers in the cemetery anyway. And most of the folks you are shooting over (the dead folks) are probably enjoying the show."

So, John and I continued ... and the Indian WHOOPED at every gory shot.

For some reason, I didn't include that in the article I wrote about the hunt. grin

Blessings,

Steve

Sean Penn
Martin Sheen
Whoopi Goldberg
Jane Fonda
George Clooney
Alec Baldwin
Susan Sarandan

Blessings,

Steve

Yep, it was. We hunted the Rosebud Res and points south. It was Ned, Jim Carmichael, John and myself.

Oh, funny thing I didn't write about. We were on the rez and John and I were simply chopping the crap out of BIG dogs. Splat, splat, splat ... Oh, I forgot to mention that it was in the middle of an cemetery that was planted out in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, we were having fun blasting dogs up and splattering them (gut,s feathers and all) on the tombstones.

After a while, an old Indian guy walked over from trailer house and raised his hand for us to stop.

Then, he got closer, took one looooong look at John and said, "Mr Larroquette, the wife and I love Night Court and the John Larroquette Show. You and your buddy can kill all the prairie dogs you want. Hell, we got too many of the damned buggers in the cemetery anyway. And most of the folks you are shooting over (the dead folks) are probably enjoying the show."

So, John and I continued ... and the Indian WHOOPED at every gory shot.

For some reason, I didn't include that in the article I wrote about the hunt. grin

Blessings,

Steve

I thought so. I remember that article fairly well. From you meeting him at the airport where he towered over most, to his rifles needing proper zero before the serious killing began. One of his rifles was an H&K semi-auto if I remember correctly.

I also recall you mentioning that he had a habit of sticking his tongue out to the side when concentrating on a shot.

Thanks for sharing the cemetery details and the Indian fellas comments. Would have made for a pretty good chuckle if you do had included it.
All kidding aside I thought Bruce Dern should have got an academy award for the great bad guy he played in The Cowboys. Unless you have a great villain most action, western, etc. movies suck.
Most have already been named but I have to throw Stevie Seagle up again. Absolutely sucks as a humanoid, right up there with bill clinton on the sexual predator list.

Slime ball has left broken women and his offspring around the world. Met a guy years ago who had been training in the same dojo in Japan as stevie, quite the stories, and that was just the beginning of "illustrious" career.
David Caruso

I love NYPD Blue but he sucks. Ever since Rambo.
Sylvester Stallone. We ran into him coming out of our NYC hotel as we were going in. Short guy, and he was wearing a floor length fur coat. My 12 year old stepson ran up to him and asked for his autograph. He sneered at the boy and told him to go away. His entourage hustled him away, or my wife and I would've tag teamed his sorry ass for insulting our son. (Well we told each other that in the elevator. Probably could've though- he was not an impressive individual.)

Bill Cosby bought the (then) wife and I a huge slice of cheesecake when we sat next to him at the counter of The Stage Deli, again in NYC. We were quite charmed by his friendliness, but that was 1994, not so much now.
I can remember as a kid I was kinda creeped out by watching Cosby.

It seems (like in the Jello Pudding Pop commercials) he would put kids in an awkward verbal situation/pause and then kinda feed/react off their nervous responses. Seemed weird to me.
He probably just wanted to screw you both.
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Sylvester Stallone. We ran into him coming out of our NYC hotel as we were going in. Short guy, and he was wearing a floor length fur coat. My 12 year old stepson ran up to him and asked for his autograph. He sneered at the boy and told him to go away. His entourage hustled him away, or my wife and I would've tag teamed his sorry ass for insulting our son. (Well we told each other that in the elevator. Probably could've though- he was not an impressive individual.)

Bill Cosby bought the (then) wife and I a huge slice of cheesecake when we sat next to him at the counter of The Stage Deli, again in NYC. We were quite charmed by his friendliness, but that was 1994, not so much now.

U listen to comics talk about Cosby behind the scenes and he was a creepy bastard. He used to make the staff at the venues he was at watch him eat his dinners. Like the WHOLE staff had to just stand there while he ate. He was a strange dude. Now that he has been knocked down a peg or two people in showbusiness have been talking about his weird quirks. He would ruin you before this all if u talked about him
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
O.J. Simpson

Nice Beaver.
OJ? The only 'nice beaver' I remember was Leslie Neilson in this Naked Gun clip.

Originally Posted by KFWA
For me, I don't want to know the personalities and positions of actors

Like Jim Carrey - most of the stuff he does now is easy to pass on but I don't care to know his position on vaccinations or gun control.

An Actor's position on Vaccinations is important?
The like list is very very short and not to mention most of them are dead.

So you are Mark Seiler?
yeah, that's the ticket!
Troy Aikman

I went to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii one time. We saw all kinds of Players there during that week and most of them were generous to kids about giving out their autographs. When we were at the airport to leave and we were at the ticket counter, Troy walked up and was standing in line and a little girl came up to him with her program from the game to get his autograph and all he said was "NO" and looked away. The kid put her head down and walked away. What a POS. I know it probably get's old, but that's why they make the big bucks.
Pee Wee Herman
© 24hourcampfire