Originally Posted by ltppowell
No offense. laugh laugh laugh

That's OK.

There will be those by shortly to say that you didn't really say it... grin
Posted By: ingwe Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Having one of those days Pat?

Being Intellectually Honest you never said anything offensive...
Posted By: isaac Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's OK.

There will be those by shortly to say that you didn't really say it... grin

==========

You like to play games and post things you know are untrue but, to test the strength of your actual convictions, what do you say we put up a couple hundred bucks, as a bet,in regards whether he actually said those words or not.

Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

===========

Are you in your HS chick menstrual mode again?
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Originally Posted by ingwe

==========

Not with his work assignment.

Tuesday will be sucking large for him, though.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Originally Posted by isaac
You like to play games and post things you know are untrue but, to test the strength of your actual convictions, what do you say we put up a couple hundred bucks, as a bet,in regards whether he actually said those words or not.

Fox and CBS says he did. Do you know something we don't?
Originally Posted by ingwe

==========

Not with his work assignment.

Tuesday will be sucking large for him, though.

LOL
it's themselves not yourselves
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

=========

I know you don't believe that video resolves anything.

Come on, there's gotta be some bet takers out there.
OOOooooooohhhhhhhh....

I misunderstood.

TRUMP said it.....I thought Pat did.

I believe that of Trump. Pat would never say such a thing....
it's themselves not yourselves

I changed it. If I used his verbiage it would be too offensive.
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

They also said he didn't. So, just accept what you want to believe instead of actually ascertaining the facts.

It's a predominant trait of a large part of the membership.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
It is ONLY By Gods GRACE (or, unmerited favor) THROUGH Christ and belief in him that makes the decision of which eternity for ANY of us! No matter how good or bad we think we are or are not and no matter how well we think we stack up against others or if our good deeds are more than our not so good deeds and thoughts. That will not be the marker or deciding factor. It will be only this: What did you do with Jesus, Gods only begotten Son who was God himself in the flesh? Accept him and his offer? Or reject it (maybe even ridicule it)? That, and that alone will either cause you to condemn your own self to Hell, and accepting plus getting to know Jesus while making him your King is the ONLY way to assure oneself of Heaven with God. It is really simple, but it is not so easy for some.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

They also said he didn't. So, just accept what you want to believe instead of actually ascertaining the facts.

What would you consider provenance either way, Bob?

I'm not saying he did, or didn't. I'm just saying there are LOTS of people that say he did.
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

Two-way street, and we all know who the deniers are. I suppose we'll find out soon enough if it's fake, when all the news people start apologizing. Not a smart move if he did.
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

I'm not saying he did, or didn't. I'm just saying there are LOTS of people that say he did.

=========

Huh...damn man, it's only been about 15 minutes since you wrote this.
------

It ain't what he said that bothers me.

I say worse daily, and mean it when I say it. But not in mixed company.

It's not very "presidential" when a candidate under public scrutiny does it in a public venue.

What bothers me is the denial of actual events. If a "re-shaping" and denial occurs over something as stupid as this, what can we expect over events that involve subjects that DO matter?

Don't know about everyone else, but I have had enough of deception, lies and denials.
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

Two-way street, and we all know who the deniers are. I suppose we'll find out soon enough if it's fake, when all the news people start apologizing. Not a smart move if he did.

============

Or maybe the folks who were actually there. But, at least you're now using "if".
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

=========

Huh...damn man, it's only been about 15 minutes since you wrote this.
------

It ain't what he said that bothers me.

I say worse daily, and mean it when I say it. But not in mixed company.

It's not very "presidential" when a candidate under public scrutiny does it in a public venue.

What bothers me is the denial of actual events. If a "re-shaping" and denial occurs over something as stupid as this, what can we expect over events that involve subjects that DO matter?

Don't know about everyone else, but I have had enough of deception, lies and denials.

And I stand by what I said.

What provenance Bob?

WTF? You're retiring too? laugh

WTF? You're retiring too? laugh

That weren't Bob.

That was me... smile
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It is ONLY By Gods GRACE (or, unmerited favor) THROUGH Christ and belief in him that makes the decision of which eternity for ANY of us! No matter how good or bad we think we are or are not and no matter how well we think we stack up against others or if our good deeds are more than our not so good deeds and thoughts. That will not be the marker or deciding factor. It will be only this: What did you do with Jesus, Gods only begotten Son who was God himself in the flesh? Accept him and his offer? Or reject it (maybe even ridicule it)? That, and that alone will either cause you to condemn your own self to Hell, and accepting plus getting to know Jesus while making him your King is the ONLY way to assure oneself of Heaven with God. It is really simple, but it is not so easy for some.

Someones feeling feverish!? Zika? Cabin fever?!

You've given me a lot to think about Scott.....I was told that all would be well if you accepted Christ on your deathbed....so I'll think about it later........
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Just watched the video. He sounded kinda drunk. Looked like he attempted to just mouth it but squeaked out some syllables.

If he is in denial mode now he is a pussy. A pussy with funny hair and clown shoes.
He didn't verbally say it. Of course it's better to never say and just get f*cked by government. I've seen worse mouth gestures during any sporting event.

Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Someones feeling feverish!? Zika? Cabin fever?!

I just quoted Safariman from some years ago. I figure people around here like a reach around while getting f&cked as apposed to the truth.

God Bless

===========

Are you in your HS chick menstrual mode again?

laughin...originality ain't your strong suit is it?

He didn't verbally say it. Of course it's better to never say and just get f*cked by government.

Lots of different ways to look at it...I'm not personally offended by swear words...6 years in the navy & about ten driving truck...When Trump first threw his hat in the ring, his political incorrectness was a refreshing break...it still is, but when going to a job interview, I'd hazard a guess you'd have a better chance at landing the job if you could better articulate yourself than just throwing out a GFY...if GFY is in his game plan on getting congress to go along with any of his great ideas, he's dumber than a box of hammers.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Any President who has the people's ear can cause Congress to pay attention. Politicians really don't want the average citizen to pay attention to what their doing. Hasbeen
He didn't verbally say it. Of course it's better to never say and just get f*cked by government.

Lots of different ways to look at it...I'm not personally offended by swear words...6 years in the navy & about ten driving truck...When Trump first threw his hat in the ring, his political incorrectness was a refreshing break...it still is, but when going to a job interview, I'd hazard a guess you'd have a better chance at landing the job if you could better articulate yourself than just throwing out a GFY...if GFY is in his game plan on getting congress to go along with any of his great ideas, he's dumber than a box of hammers.

It's up to US to get congress to go along or not. We can kick them to the curb just as easy.

Granted, he's not as nice a speaker as Obama or as Clinton was. God knows they have served us well.

It's up to US to get congress to go along or not. We can kick them to the curb just as easy.

Granted, he's not as nice a speaker as Obama or as Clinton was. God knows they have served us well.

Good luck with the congress thing...

Yes...I'm as impressed with his communication skills as I am with his prior support of Hillary et. al.

He was also impressive with his views on the 2A, TPP, ACA before he organized his campaign...
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
After seven years of the raghead.
Having a candidate running for that office telling anyone to GFTs.
IS refreshing.

dave
Good luck with the congress thing...

I thought all you secesh were afraid Trump would make deals with congress.
Gawd, you should get a job with FOX news.

dave
TFF...Trump goes from fire and brimstone in Iowa to being the big bad Brooklyn boy overnight, and his disciples still say they love him because he's "real".

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by dave7mm
IS refreshing.

dave

Obamas been doing the same thing for over 7 years, he just hasn't said it in public...you may want more of it, but I don't...keep drinking the kool aid if that's what you like...
TFF...Trump goes from fire and brimstone in Iowa to being the big bad Brooklyn boy overnight, and his disciples still say they love him because he's "real".

[Linked Image]

I don't love him, but I also didn't twat twinge because he mouthed the word F*CK.

[Linked Image]

I don't love him, but I also didn't twat twinge because he mouthed the word F*CK.

Me either, but I don't see how it helps him with anybody but those few that believe everything he says is the gospel.
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
IS refreshing.

dave

If you are: (pick all that apply) white, gun owner, pro-military, Christian, or against any of his "beliefs" he has been saying GFY for the last 7 years!

[Linked Image]

Me either, but I don't see how it helps him with anybody but those few that believe everything he says is the gospel.

AND THERE is your clue about the coming election.

Do you disagree with the statement in which he mouthed the F^CK? I sure don't. Apparently we are in a place that regardless of it being right, so MANY will twat twinge over it and it can't help.

So with that, do you truly believe that TWAT TWINGERS will vote for Cruz?

I don't.
So in short, to WIN one has to run an election that caters to the TWAT TWINGE in America.

But I've read over and over on the 'Fire that the candidate needs to appeal to the base. So, in short, the BASE are a bunch of TWAT TWINGERS.

Is that what we want, a man in office that caters to TWAT TWINGERS? Isn't that what we've had?
Well at least I know he wants the job.
You doogooder secesh crack me up.
I dont blame democraps for the raghead.
I blame you.
Couldn't bother to come out of the house for Mitt because he was a morman or not enough of a wach for you.
Then I have to listen to how theres no difference between mitt and the raghead...
The all around leader says the f word and you get sand on your peepee.
Now your going to back a loser...not Trump, for the general election against kun-ton or the commie...

dave
TWAT TWINGERS? Isn't that what we've had?

Well thats one way to say it but yes.
dave
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Just watched the video. He sounded kinda drunk. Looked like he attempted to just mouth it but squeaked out some syllables.

If he is in denial mode now he is a pussy. A pussy with funny hair and clown shoes.

It's all part of the side show.....one day he's a bible thumping evangelist and the next a foul mouthed dock worker....just depends on who he's talking to.....

In other words...a natural born politician....
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Kinda hard to respect his delivery when he wont even own it.

The guy is a marketing savant. I'll give him that.

[Linked Image]

Do you disagree with the statement in which he mouthed the F^CK? I sure don't. Apparently we are in a place that regardless of it being right, so MANY will twat twinge over it and it can't help.

I don't.

Do you really believe Trump will beat Rubio? You have two choices at this point Cruz or Rubio.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Sounded like his voice was hoarse from speaking .
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16

[Linked Image]

I don't.

Do you really believe Trump will beat Rubio? You have two choices at this point Cruz or Rubio.

LOL that is funny. Rubio is the Golden Child it will be Trump and Rubio.
-------

And the cruzin for a bruisin guys are well aware of that fact.

The bravado now should be expected and understood. Can't fault them for their 15 minutes.

Things will quiet down significantly after the reality of NH and SC set in, save for discussions regarding the selection of either Trump or Rubio for the nomination.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

That's my point. Isaac is smart enough to know it, and use it, but lots of people aren't.

When Cruz get's out, his votes go to Rubio.

When Trump gets out, his votes go to Cruz.

Cruz probably can't beat Rubio.

Trump absolutely can't beat Rubio.

It's not brain surgery. At this point, you have two choices...Cruz or Rubio.

Things will quiet down significantly after the reality of NH and SC set in, save for discussions regarding the selection of either Trump or Rubio for the nomination.

At that point, the nomination process is, for all practical purposes, over. Trump doesn't have a chance against Rubio.

The bright side is that we could do worse than Rubio.
Agreed #2 on my list
Agreed #2 on my list

Mine as well.

Only thing I don't like is "immigration".

And we can twist his arm and get some results more favorable with that one.

If he would revaluate his position on that, he would do himself lots of favors come election day.
It's really gonna be funny when Trump gets to South Carolina and starts talkin' about "them dad-burned meskins". laugh
Agreed #2 on my list

Mine as well.

And we can twist his arm and get some results more favorable with that one.

If he would revaluate his position on that, he would do himself lots of favors come election day.

He did, but that only counts when Trump does it. Wouldn't it be nice to just have a president that was just honest to begin with?
Far too many overlook the one that is consistently in the good fight.
Posted By: kraky111 Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
And since trumps clothing line is made in Mexico and China I guess he just told the people of New Hampshire that they should tell him to go F himself?
----------

Then you definitely haven't been paying attention to platforms.

I agree that Trump or Rubio is far better than Cruz.

We'll see whether it will be Trump or Rubio past SC.

He won't even beat Trump in Florida.

I've been paying attention.

I pay more attention to their stance before they waffle than after.

I agree that Trump or Rubio is far better than Cruz.

That makes two of you.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=F1tIH5XhXa0[/video]
It's also funny that Trump and Rubio's "impressive second and third place winnings" are important, but actually winning is insignificant.
As predicted, it will come down to the GOPe (Rubio) vs. the real non-establishment candidate, Trump.

When Cruz's 15 minutes have run, we'll get down to the business Trump started 7 months ago.

Line up and pick between the two as that's how most clear thinkers are seeing it play out.

I'll bring you a Trump t-shirt for our upcoming grovel bet.

Posted By: LostHighway Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/06/16
Does Donald sound presidential? I can just imagine what our allies are thinking of all this....ah those crazy Americans again and laughing.
As predicted, it will come down to the GOPe (Rubio) vs. the real non-establishment candidate, Trump.

When Cruz's 15 minutes have run, we'll get down to the business Trump started 7 months ago.

Line up and pick between the two as that's how most clear thinkers are seeing it play out.

I'll bring you a Trump t-shirt for our upcoming grovel bet.

Man...I predicted Trump vs. Rubio long before you did, and Trump will lose. That's okay too, but Cruz is a better man than either of them, and I'll always vote for the better man until he is out of the race. Voting for Trump is voting for Rubio. Whatever...as long as it's not one of those RINO squishes up there like Kasich or Christie.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Maybeso but but Kasich and Christie have a far more Conservative record than Trump.
Posted By: davet Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
When the winner take all states come up, and there are 8 people still running for the R ticket, Trump walks away with the delegates until there is no other candidate who can make a stand. If there are still 5 people in it on March 15, Trump goes on, imo.

Really it looks like the R candidates are too self important to back down and throw their support to one or two candidates that can rally support and beat Trump. So in effect, all they are doing is dividing 60-65% of the electorate and Trump will keep chugging with 30-35% support until it is too late to catch up.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16

Not too much worse. He is much like Obama. Inexperienced, cocksure and dogmatic. Vote the little runt into office and a few months later you will start to understand. The only thing he truly cares about is his own agenda.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Maybeso but but Rubio has a far more Conservative record than Trump.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
I certainly hope they are few but believe they are enough to ruin the election and America, as is the plan.

I don't care what the Trump boi says in the least, I just don't want him saying it in a State of The Union address.
Posted By: SCOOTERBUM Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
The homo in the rainbow house has been telling us to GFYs for 7 years now. There will be changes.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by RickyD
I certainly hope they are few but believe they are enough to ruin the election and America, as is the plan.

I don't care what the Trump boi says in the least, I just don't want him saying it in a State of The Union address.
Well you're in luck, being from Iowa. How many Presidential elections in a row have y'all went Blue?
Posted By: RickyD Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RickyD

Well you're in luck, being from Iowa. How many Presidential elections in a row have y'all went Blue?

Not sure, but one is too many.

I worked for the R in the general for the last one and Cruz in this one for the caucus, and have never missed a vote. The only D I've voted for was a sheriff who supported CCW when the R did not.

When it becomes legal to stop lieberal neighbors, coworkers and relatives from voting, let me know. Until then, I do what I can. How about you?
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Carter is the best he can do? Jimmy was a great guy but an endorsement will not help!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Well at least I know he wants the job.
You doogooder secesh crack me up.
I dont blame democraps for the raghead.
I blame you.
Couldn't bother to come out of the house for Mitt because he was a morman or not enough of a wach for you.
Then I have to listen to how theres no difference between mitt and the raghead...
The all around leader says the f word and you get sand on your peepee.
Now your going to back a loser...not Trump, for the general election against kun-ton or the commie...

dave

Sing it brother Dave!!

kwg
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Gotta love it when "republicans" are mad at voters for being conservative and it's takes a really stupid MF to think that conservatives won't vote for Romney because he's Mormon. Why won't conservatives vote for McCain?

Your liberal boys are 0-2 for the last two elections and you're still suggesting they're "winners".
Posted By: kingston Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Trump endorses Travis.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16

At that point, the nomination process is, for all practical purposes, over. Trump doesn't have a chance against Rubio.

Krispy Kreme made Rubio look like the little boy that he is,
in the last debate.
Is that who you really want for pres.?
The guy looked like a little cuban ken doll.Krispy Kreme just kept pullen the string and the same chit just kept comming out.
Pitiful.

Gotta love it when "republicans" are mad at voters for being conservative and it's takes a really stupid MF to think that conservatives won't vote for Romney because he's Mormon. Why won't conservatives vote for McCain?

Your liberal boys are 0-2 for the last two elections and you're still suggesting they're "winners".

Yea, im one of those stupid MFing liberal "republicans"
The doogooder secesh epic fail plan is to run someone who cant even win a republican primary election.
Wheres your guy at now, 5th?

dave

Posted By: ltppowell Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
I don't expect my guy to win. I expect liberal republicans to throw the election away again.
I expect the guy leading in the republican primary polls to win.
And I hope who ever manages to do that, wins the general election.

dave
I actually like Cruz.
I just dont think he can beat kun-ton or the commie.
I would pay money to see Cruz debate kun-ton.
The best place for Cruz is on SCOTUS.

dave
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Wheres your guy at now, 5th?

He is actually in first place right now.

Can you guys even SPELL "delegates"?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Go F*@K Yourselves - 02/08/16
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Maybeso but but Rubio has a far more Conservative record than Trump.

I'm on record for having said I'll vote for the Dead Cat before voting for Trump.
© 24hourcampfire