Home
Best woman singer of all time lmfao

How does this no talent get invited to super bowl shows ?

day ahead of her anticipated return to the Super Bowl halftime show stage, Beyonce has released new single “Formation” along with an accompanying music video.

Set in New Orleans, the clip features shots of Bey lying on top of a sinking New Orleans police cruiser as well as a graffiti’d wall that says, “Stop shooting us.” There’s also a scene of a black child in a hoodie dancing in front of a line of police officers in riot gear. At one point a man holds up a newspaper called “The Truth” with an image of Martin Luther King Jr. on the front page captioned, “More than a dreamer.” Blue Ivy Carter, Beyonce’s daughter, also appears in the video.

“I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making,” Beyonce sings on the track produced by Mike WiLL Made- It.

The song is available for download through streaming service Tidal, which Beyonce co-owns with husband Jay Z and a slew of other big-name artists.

Beyonce will join Coldplay and Bruno Mars in the Super Bowl 50 halftime show on Sunday afternoon on CBS, during which “Formation” will make its live debut, according to Entertainment Tonight. She also headlined the show in 2013. Last week, she and Coldplay released a video for their collaboration “Hymn for the Weekend,” which has since been accused of cultural misappropriation for its portrayal of India.

It might be for the 'kiddies' but NOT for us OLD FARTS!!

I won't even turn that schitt on until KO and OFF at halftime!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
It might be for the 'kiddies' but NOT for us OLD FARTS!!

I won't even turn that schitt on until KO and OFF at halftime!!

Me Too ..they might as well have a pole dancer doing the half time show
Anyone that can remotely see this as entertainment has lost what little decency they were ever born with. Great entertainers used to have talent and style. To become mainstream now, it appears that disgusting features, lyrics and questionable lifestyle has become the trend.

It didn't happen overnight but it certainly happened. There have been plenty of female artists that made great music and entertained generations of people without the filth that we are having crammed down our throats.

Staying free from this overload of filth is impossible, as even on the Campfire, we can't get away from this overwhelming tendency to allow a little leniency because someone we know is a bit twisted in their own way.

I would give up many of the conveniences of modern technology to go back to a time when men respected women and treated them as they should. When people treated others with dignity and respect, our whole society was better off and we didn't need to lock our houses and fear our neighbors...
animals singing, animals playing, its like a fuggen disney movie. all we need is doe-eyed paul ryan to come on and stare balefully at the screen while zero sings the NA.
"Bey" is a regular at the whitehouse grin
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Anyone that can remotely see this as entertainment has lost what little decency they were ever born with. Great entertainers used to have talent and style. To become mainstream now, it appears that disgusting features, lyrics and questionable lifestyle has become the trend.

It didn't happen overnight but it certainly happened. There have been plenty of female artists that made great music and entertained generations of people without the filth that we are having crammed down our throats.

Staying free from this overload of filth is impossible, as even on the Campfire, we can't get away from this overwhelming tendency to allow a little leniency because someone we know is a bit twisted in their own way.

I would give up many of the conveniences of modern technology to go back to a time when men respected women and treated them as they should. When people treated others with dignity and respect, our whole society was better off and we didn't need to lock our houses and fear our neighbors...

This ^^^^

Preach it, Shrap!
If most would just switch channels when it came on I think sooner or later the networks would get the message.
Mostly video overload with few if any paying attention to a message if there is one. Also mostly an opportunity for a stretch and recharge of ones snack bowl.

Lastly, if ones worried about their talent, they can always stoop to the shock factor for attention.

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but watch the Panther players during the national anthem.
What I've seen before is deliberate disrespect.
Tom petty was last good halftime show
Amen, Shrapnel. Could have not said it better myself. Can't believe how this country has gone down hill in the last decade. Or three.

W. Bill
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Well said, sir!
Originally Posted by Tracks

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but watch the Panther players during the national anthem.
What I've seen before is deliberate disrespect.

I must have missed this, what do they do and who is it? I know I've seen Thomas Davis, Greg Olsen and Coach Rivera singing.

I wish they'd have picked an American artist to headline. I'm not a huge fan of Springstein but he'd have been a great act for SB 50.
The REAL HEROES came home in a coffin....what there was left to bring home!!
Beyonce is supremely over rated. I've had to suffer through her [bleep] with various girlfriends over the years. Watched her plenty. OVER RATED.

that said, consider the venue. Consider the main event. Pro football and pro sports in general havent had more than an ounce of class in decades. Its a [bleep] show of degerate wife beating drug using premadonnas.

The real joke is the grown man who watches the game or gives a [bleep].

Hank Jr. and Kid Rock. Two real Americans.
I'm hoping for a "wardrobe malfunction".

(.) (.)
Truthfully ,I think it's going to be a bust.
Why would Coldplay need Beyonce'and Bruno Mars to play 12 mins.?

Spingsteen played a few yrs.back,that was the last good one.

[Linked Image]
Never understood what the big deal was with her. Always seemed like skank to me.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

The real joke is the grown man who watches the game or gives a [bleep].

Lighten up Francis, it's just a game
I'd be curious how Lady Gaga handles the National Anthem. She did surprisingly well covering the Sound of Music numbers at the Oscars last year or the year before, whenever that was, doing them straight up with no ornamentation. Despite a bizarro bent in her videos she has a very good singing voice.

It would, or wouldn't, surprise me if she sang it dressed as the Statue of Liberty.

No broadcast TV in Casa JinI so whatever she does I'll have to catch on youtube later.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I'd be curious how Lady Gaga handles the National Anthem. She did surprisingly well covering the Sound of Music numbers at the Oscars last year or the year before, whenever that was, doing them straight up with no ornamentation. Despite a bizarro bent in her videos she has a very good singing voice.

It would, or wouldn't, surprise me if she sang it dressed as the Statue of Liberty.

No broadcast TV in Casa JinI so whatever she does I'll have to catch on youtube later.
Yes she is a great singer despite it being as you say with her vids. She can do country too. The video for You and I is very strange but the song is country.
I can't believe they booked her. She's old news. She must be doing it for free.
You are not in touch. The idiots that decide on the entertainment forum are the ones not in touch. Don't give them any credit.

The people they influence and fall for this stuff are incredible morons. It makes sense to target them.
Holy chit her calves are as big as her thighs are as big as her ass........puke
Originally Posted by RDW
Holy chit her calves are as big as her thighs are as big as her ass........puke

I was just going to post the same thing. Thunder thighs.
Squadron a wide loads
Weakest halftime show in years
Also what's up with all the rainbows?

What's with the all-girl all-violin band?

I wonder what the arabic script behind the center stage says.
Originally Posted by rong

I could care less about gays but I don't want to see their gay symbols plastered all over my football game.
I have not seen a good halftime show in a very long time. Nothing changed tonight.
Coldplay is one of the most overrated bands ever
I thought the show turned out well, pleasantly surprised. Coldplay was cool, Bruno Mars not too bad, Beyonce kept the sluttiness to a minimum and the concluding number was nice. go figger
Better than I expected.
I was expecting some sort of political/societal/racial/gender undertones.
Sucked...
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by rong

I could care less about gays but I don't want to see their gay symbols plastered all over my football game.

my point exactly
Originally Posted by Alamosa
Better than I expected.
I was expecting some sort of political/societal/racial/gender undertones.

+1 And no gangsta or sex...
Crap per usual
They should just get on with the game or have midget tossing
It be more entertaining
I like the old days when they had the local school marching bands. Tonight I was driving from my folks to home during HT so don't even know what was shown. Did see the National Anthem and felt it was very well sung.

As for the rainbows I could care less. When I see a rainbow the last thing i think about is how gay it is. Same with lifesavers. wink

She was better than that lame half time show..

I thought she did a damn good job on the national anthem.
I watched the game with my family. Lots of hens in this house. We all commented that the half time show was nice, because it wasn't all about one group or one person. It was collaborative AND most importantly, the inclusion of the high school or college bands, violinists, etc. The Cold Play lead singers looked like he genuinely enjoyed getting close to the crowd. He was in to it so much and laughing at times, you could hardly hear him sing at some point.
Half time show sucked..
Gaga's a great singer, she did a fine job.

The halftime show? Meh. Coldplay and Bruno Mars are kinda one hit wonders, IMO.
Originally Posted by sse

I'm beginning to wonder if it is the other way around. I wonder if these "artist" bid for the opportunity to preform so they can promote themselves. I think Beyoncé an Cold Play both have albums coming out this week are at least real soon.
I hated her 'interpretation' of the NA...butchered it.
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by sse

I'm beginning to wonder if it is the other way around. I wonder if these "artist" bid for the opportunity to preform so they can promote themselves. I think Beyoncé an Cold Play both have albums coming out this week are at least real soon.

Well, last year Katy Perry was offered the spot and it was either gratis or they wanted her to pay for the opportunity. She said no, then they changed their mind and probably paid her for the performance.
I skipped the NA and the halftime show,..as usual.
You guys should look up the song beyonce sang, an then watch the video, tell me that doesn't have political undertones.
The start of the decline of the United States can be traced to one event, the day MTV started playing Michael Jackson videos.
Bruno was good...
Originally Posted by jmo1754
You guys should look up the song beyonce sang, an then watch the video, tell me that doesn't have political undertones.

Apparently, it was a nod to the 50th anniversary of the formation of the Black Panther movement:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...at-super-bowl-halftime-show/?intcmp=hpff
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I thought she did a damn good job on the national anthem.

Absolutely.
Not too bad, but she needed to pick up the tempo slightly. She also threw in a couple of "vocal stylings" and changed the phrasing a bit in places to make it "hers" which is the sin that grates on me most.

That said, her performance was a whole lot better than a bunch I've seen.
I watch the halftime show every year and laugh because I know all the old geezers on here will be complaining about how the kids do things these days. Never fails.

I hate Gaga but she was great. Little hard to look at but great. Coldplay aint my thing either, but they have good energy and stadium anthems perfect for the halftime show. Holy crap! You guys will whine about anything.
I don't usually watch football, it keeps reminding me of the 2000 year old version of throwing the christians to the lions along with free bread/wine for the masses attending the sport.
Having said that, i have always enjoyed watching group/pack behavior, and the SB is good for that, to read into the commercials, behavior of the players, and so on.
Shrapnel probably put it best i think. You can see a reflection of the society from the group behavior and what is on display.
from doofus wearing a hoodie at a press conference, to that face shield grab, the behavior of the players, the cheapness of the entertainment types, the subtle messages they are portraying, all fodder for the illiterate.
throwing the christians to the lions

And the lions haven't had a good season in decades...
Show proved one thing
Fat thighs matter.
I couldn't name who was on the stage ..nor figure what they were saying ..if I was a logger... Its 5 ax handles across that Chic's azz and thigh Combo !
You watch the game you support and condone the life styles and political agendas of the thugs. You want to hear the National Anthem performed by some shrieking baboon, and watch the players pick their nose go ahead tune in.The scum who inhabit the pro sports are of no interest to me.
You want to hear the National Anthem performed by some shrieking baboon

Never cared for that style of rendition, no matter who is performing it.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
You watch the game you support and condone the life styles and political agendas of the thugs.

thanks for clearing that up.
© 24hourcampfire