Home
Posted By: rockinbbar Far Right Wing Endorsements - 02/07/16
No doubt about where the media stands...

Some politicians run from polarizing endorsements. Ted Cruz seeks them out.

B-list entertainers like the anti-gay patriarch of the Louisiana duck hunting family featured on the popular cable show "Duck Dynasty."

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-detour-hampshire-visit-flint-michigan-140954322--election.html#

He also has a preacher and an anti-illegal immigration guy from the "right wing fringe" supporting him. Damn right wing. laugh
He got my vote when I kept hearing how "despised" he was on the hill!

I don't like the status qou! I think he will force conservatism on the go along to get along repubs who have been straddling the fence too much.

Mike
That the liberal media vilifies the Robertson's as "right wing fringe" pisses me off. They are simply a Christian family.

Pretty telling what the liberals are willing to label us as.
It gets tiring,...this "labling".

Overheard at the hardware, from new in the area types :

..."He's the one with the cannons, has one in his front yard".

I turn around and smile,he looks away.

I look at her and see a look of abject horror, eek fear, and loathing.

New "retirees" from God only know where,...the type that call the S.O. to report "shots fired". crazy

Yes, there IS a Mountain Howitzer , sporting a fresh coat of paint, sitting under a proudly flown American flag in front of my place.

There goes the neighborhood, Mable.

GTC
Jeez. Mountain Howitzer in the front yard. That's class!

Cross, aren't those things worth a fair bit of coin these days?
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Yes, there IS a Mountain Howitzer , sporting a fresh coat of paint, sitting under a proudly flown American flag in front of my place.

GTC

Give da old gal somthin' to bich about.......Light it off a couple times a week. grin
Posted By: 4ager Re: Far Right Wing Endorsements - 02/07/16
Howitzer in the front yard? I might need one of those.

wink
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
It gets tiring,...this "labling".
Overheard at the hardware, from new in the area types:..."He's the one with the cannons, has one in his front yard".
I turn around and smile,he looks away.
I look at her and see a look of abject horror, eek fear, and loathing.
New "retirees" from God only know where,...the type that call the S.O. to report "shots fired". crazy
GTC

Greg, you ever get a carriage started for that other tube you have lying around? grin

That one will certainly give the neighbors something to talk about. You'd have to order your powder in 100lb lots...

Ed
What is kinda baffling to me is that Phil Robertson's son Willie has endorsed Trump. That is unless I am mistaken about Willie.
Henryseale,

You are correct. Hopefully he grows up some day.
I think she deserves a 21 gun salute.
© 24hourcampfire