Home
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bbq-pit-shaped-gun-fatally-crushes-4-year-old-texas-n517446
that sucks.

Godspeed, little fella.

ked
There was no gun involved, Senor hombre.

It's a bbq grill.

The liberal slant to your thread title sucks almost as much as the demise of an innocent child. You shouldn't add insult to (lethal) injury.

That's shameful.

If anything, gravity killed the child.
Assisted by negligent parents not smart enough to steak down or otherwise secure a top heavy object where their kids play.

Inanimate objects do not kill people.
It's a tragic accident, that is all.

Posted By: bea175 Re: Guns do indeed kill people - 02/13/16
we all die just a question of when and how.

I don't see where any gun was involved. Shaping a BBQ grill like a revolver does not make it a gun. If the grill was a simple square, no one would say a square killed the little boy. If the grill was shaped like a heart, no one would say a heart killed the boy. No gun had anything to do with this.

Steve.
[Linked Image]
Using the tragic death of a child is a despicable tactic to further your political agenda....
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Using the tragic death of a child is a despicable tactic to further your political agenda....

That's the kind of POS he is.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Guns do indeed kill people - 02/13/16
i look back on when my kids were little and the obsessive things i did to make my home safe for them. including chaining every piece of wooden furniture and the tv to the wall so it wouldn't tip over. god help that poor family.

oh and hombre, you're a dick of the first order
© 24hourcampfire