Home
Posted By: Seafire Hombre is... - 02/13/16
just for those who care to know...

Hombre is Chris Darnell..

aka StripBuck Hunter and a host of other handles...since he is a member of the revolving door at the campfire, getting booted and returning with a new handle and thinking no one will notice...

a leftist liberal, who wants to sell high ticket stuff on the Classifieds and then ( even tho he is a city employee in Flagstaff) takes time off from using the campfire to make money, while pissing on LEOs all over the country.. essentially being part of the Obama Administrations sanctioned War on Cops...

Just passing it on as an FYI... Let your conscience be your guide with what you want to do with that info...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Don't forget he likes to shoot and brag about shooting ranchers dogs as well.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Ain't he a pill popping drunk too?
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
cub killer...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
And before he denies it...

from the Good Guy List on the Classifieds...

Had a great transaction with Hombre(Chris Darnell)

so he's enjoying peddling stuff on the Classifieds.. even bragging how he's made 11K in 6 weeks...

I have made 17 successful sales totaling over $11k in the last 6 weeks. What part of that aren't you understanding?

yet seems to piss on LEOs everywhere, posting ( with glee and acting all innocent) of Cops getting assassinated around the country... while posting articles accusing Cops of random killing of 'innocent' minorities...

facts, post by him... but make up your own minds...

but for myself, personally he can peddle his hypocrisy elsewhere..
It's been know for quite a while that Hombre is stripbuckhunter
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
It's been know for quite a while that Hombre is stripbuckhunter

yeah, but not everyone pays that close attention to those kind of details and it is that type that guys like him like to try and act all innocent with...

he needs to be outed for what he really is...
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10831030/To_Mr._Rick_Bin#Post10831030
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
It was pretty obvious from the first he was a low life, that I wanted nothing to do with. What a coincidence, he is on IGNORE.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
/i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r489/Chris_Darnell1/IMG_0003_zps4xm3rlm3.jpg

All one has to do is go to photos posted in the classifieds by Hombre and right click the photo, wait for the popup screen and select "properties".
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
/i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r489/Chris_Darnell1/IMG_0003_zps4xm3rlm3.jpg

All one has to do is go to photos posted in the classifieds by Hombre and right click the photo, wait for the popup screen and select "properties".
Looks like ol' darnell had one of these...

[Linked Image]

Posted By: sawbuck Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Thanks, who else do we not love anymore?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Trolls love the attention of call-out threads.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
"Hombre is..."

A Paul Newman western on Netflix. Newman plays a half breed Indian...

Oh. You are talking about a cancer here on the campfire.
Posted By: SKane Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
And I'll travel a rather short limb in guessing he's "Mykolaivka" in this thread too.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../10953524/Hell_of_a_season_for_sheep....

Posted By: StripBuckHunter Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Originally Posted by Seafire

aka StripBuck Hunter and a host of other handles...since he is a member of the revolving door at the campfire, getting booted and returning with a new handle and thinking no one will notice...

a leftist liberal,

Seems that not many care to know, Seafire.

I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds. Is this some kind of new concept in America that only you can explain to us?

Also, I've never, ever had Mr. Rick Bin tell me that I was personally banned from using this forum.
Posted By: dawggone Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
turd floated up
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Originally Posted by Hombre

a leftist liberal,

I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds. Is this some kind of new concept in America that only you can explain to us?

Also, I've never, ever had Mr. Rick Bin tell me that I was personally banned from using this forum.

Yup, you're doing just GREAT Chris Darnell,

It's not every Campfire Troll has his very own theme song.

Posted By: Archerhunter Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Did any you catch his thread "guns actually do kill people"?

A liberally slanted article entitled "bbq shaped gun" (rather than a report of what it was, a gun shaped bbq grill) that he slanted even further with his thread title on here.

He was spreading the gun control message by taking advantage of the tragic death of a child.
Disgusting.
Use the search function.
He's a puke.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

A liberally slanted article entitled "bbq shaped gun" (rather than a report of what it was, a gun shaped bbq grill) that he slanted even further with his thread title on here.

He was spreading the gun control message by taking advantage of the tragic death of a child.
Disgusting.
Use the search function.
He's a puke.

You are twisted, Dude! And a severe liberal-phobic! Also a slanderous manipulator. eek

The word 'actually' in that thread title should tell you a lot.
Seems that not many care to know....

Well you do have one point, I'll concede...

Not many care a living schitt about you...

neither do I really....

but I do care about you or anyone else applauding the assassination of Police Officers in this country and doing so with glee...

You're a POS, period...

but then it really shouldn't matter.. as you claimed you are not Chris Darnell, nor do you live in Arizona, nor do you work for the City of Flagstaff etc etc etc...

so we must be talking about someone totally different than you... because with the "integrity" you are trying to claim you have, we all know you wouldn't be telling lies, would ya...

snicker, snicker snicker
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16

a leftist liberal,

Hello Chris Darnell

but I do care about you or anyone else applauding the assassination of Police Officers in this country and doing so with glee...

You're a POS, period...

Where have I applauded the assassination of police officers???? Please post it right here, Cfar.

I think that one of the best things that's happened in this country recently is making murdering, abusing, bullying cops held accountable for their actions. The jack-booted thugs got away with it forever. Thanks to modern technology and cell phone cameras and body and unit cameras AND THE INTERNET and WILLING DA's we can now expose these derelicts for what they are.

Most LEO's are honorable men. But some aren't. And those are the ones that need to be held accountable.
I have a favorite quote from an old Bob Dylan tune....

that goes " you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"... its applicable here...

you can deny anything you want, but the only one getting fooled is YOU thinking you are fooling anyone else...

Its not hard to read between the lines or see your motivation for posting what you are posting...

I tell ya what.. take your pic...

I'll state you are a POS, and smile while I say it, so you'll think I really don't mean it.....

Or I'll say you are a wonderful person, a real gem of a man... and roll my eyes while saying so...

either way, others will get the point...

your demands are just another way you are trying to lie your way out of the obvious....

it may work with fellow democRATS.... but not anyone else...

In fact where you state certain cops need to be held accountable.....

well you're being held accountable here and are trying to weasel and lie your way out of it... with just furthers your hypocrisy..
I have a favorite quote from an old Bob Dylan tune....

that goes " you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"... its applicable here...

you can deny anything you want, but the only one getting fooled is YOU thinking you are fooling everyone else...

Its not hard to read between the lines or see your motivation for posting what you are posting...

I tell ya what.. take your pic...

I'll state you are a POS, and smile while I say it, so you'll think I really don't mean it.....

Or I'll say you are a wonderful person, a real gem of a man... and roll my eyes while saying so...

either way, others will get the point...

your demands are just another way you are trying to lie your way out of the obvious....

it may work with fellow democRATS.... but not anyone else...

Tell me again just what I'm lying about??
WHAT ARE YOU LYING ABOUT?????

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

thats a hot one...trying to be a comedian now?

To start you lied about NOT being YOU... and that took 2 seconds to be dispelled...

and you're lying about your motivations for posting about the assassinations of Police Officers...evidenced by you didn't voice an ounce of remorse over that... and then followed that up with LEOs need to be held accountable...

you're being held accountable, and you're trying to lie and weasel yourself out of what if obvious to anyone else...

how's that for starters...Schittbird?

To start you lied about NOT being YOU

and you're lying about your motivations for posting about the assassinations of Police Officers...evidenced by you didn't voice an ounce of remorse over that... and then followed that up with LEOs need to be held accountable...

Where and when? Please post the link here.

Where an when have I posted about the assassinations of police officers w/o an ounce of remorse? Please post the link here.

Murdering LEO's do need to be held accountable and put away. But that's only a small fraction of the overall number. They aren't all insane.

Why do you feel the need to post lies about me while discrediting yourself, Cfar........you sick, twisted [bleep]? Everybody here isn't a maniacal schitt-for-brains, only you and your closeknit buddies are.

I enjoy this website and I want to personally thank Mr. Rick Bin for allowing me to sell my items here.

Answer my question Cfar. I'm waiting.......
11k in sales

Chris....you do report such sales to our internal revenue service as earnings?

Answer my question Cfar. I'm waiting.......

oh, so you are joining Padidler on how much expensive stuff ya got, and explaining how much smarter you are than everyone else...

look in the mirror as you say this schitt... then you can see how much of an idiot you look like to the rest of us....

Look, I don't care what you own, I've been around people with some real serious money in my life, and ya know what, they aren't any different than anyone else who doesn't have all that money can buy...Possessions don't make a man, nor does lack of them...

but you're exactly what people perceive you as... which isn't what you perceive yourself as...hate to drop that big bomb on you....

and If someone has to explain the obvious to you.. then you evidently don't have the capacity to understand it...

you keep living in your own Disneyland...and convey your delusions from the comfort of hiding behind your keyboard...

and Yeah, We're all sure Rick Bin is just thrilled to have you here.. I'd even bet that he is so thrilled you are his favorite campfire member....

you'll have to excuse me now... I have to step outside and laugh my ass off for a few moments...

you really are a Retard's Retard aren't ya....
Originally Posted by tedthorn
11k in sales

Dummy probably doesn't even know, much less who they are, that we have a couple of campfire members who are upper level management employees in regional IRS offices...

just leave him alone and let him hang himself...
11k in sales

You only are required to report PROFIT......schiitt-for-brains. It ain't profit when I sell items at a loss.

11k in sales

Dummy probably doesn't even know, much less who they are, that we have a couple of campfire members who are upper level management employees in regional IRS offices...

just leave him alone and let him hang himself...

Sure we do Mr. Pants-on-Fire. You lifers here slam the IRS and Federal Government operations daily here. You lifers here are classic anti .gov lunatics.

11k in sales

You only are required to report PROFIT......schiitt-for-brains. It ain't profit when I sell items at a loss.

You will need to prove your upside-down sales with original receipts.

I do hope that you are well prepared....Chris Darnell
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
hombre = El Nino Pendejo
I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds.

Look up Piddles Paddler, he fits the bill well. You could talk about the "fire" while you circle jerk.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds.

Look up Piddles Paddler, he fits the bill well. You could talk about the "fire" while you circle jerk.

69 was the number you were looking for I believe....
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I think you and Cfar are doing that right now. eek

Which one of you is the pitcher?
Pills are working well I see, What pretty colors are you poppin' tonight?
Posted By: pal Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10956731/1

He's got a lot of nerve.
Originally Posted by pal

You missed it in that ancient thread because you didn't or can't read, but Mr. Rick Bin and I worked things out amicably. Rick is a damm good man.

I've posted great ads and sold a pile of stuff at a good or even great value to a number of terrific members here. Many were smokin' deals. They, too, are great men.

And you ain't.

Smoking = Hot
Smoking = Hot

Are you publicly stating that I'm a thief?
Smoking = Hot

No, he might not be, but I am publicly stating you typed it above, and I highlighted it for you....

so at least everything you say isn't a lie...

and Rick Bin being a darn good guy... what in the hell has that got to do with you?

we're talking about YOU... not him...

and not meeting your approval, actually makes my day... so thanks for that.....
Smoking = Hot

No, he might not be, but I am publicly stating you typed it above, and I highlighted it for you....

so at least everything you say isn't a lie...

and Rick Bin being a darn good guy... what in the hell has that got to do with you?

we're talking about YOU... not him...

Was talking to tedthorn and pal. Quit thinking that everything is all about you.
Posted By: dawggone Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Smoking = Hot

So you admit it.
Originally Posted by dawggone
Smoking = Hot

So you admit it.

Not at all, dumbschitt. I'm asking for clarification from tedthorn.

Quit interrupting.
Smoking = Hot

well that link was worth a read....

especially the irony in this line...truncated, but proves the point out of his own mind...

This is making me look like a swindler and a scumbag

out of the mouth of babes....and morons

too darn funny...

guess we can't accuse you of lying all the time there Chris...
Posted By: pal Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Originally Posted by pal

You missed it in that ancient thread because you didn't or can't read, but Mr. Rick Bin and I worked things out amicably. Rick is a damm good man.

I've posted great ads and sold a pile of stuff at a good or even great value to a number of terrific members here. Many were smokin' deals. They, too, are great men.

And you ain't.

I'm simply crushed that a POS (who doesn't know me) is saying that I "ain't" a great man.

Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

And you ain't.

I'm simply crushed that a POS (who doesn't know me) is saying that I "ain't" a great man.

You posting that ancient thread uninvited in the middle of this conversation in order to make me look bad (when you don't know me) speaks a great deal about you. Don't do that and then whine about being perceived as a lesser man, Crybaby. What goes around comes around, Wiz.

Get a clue about life.
You where gone for awhile, I was worried that you might have passed out. Did you use your Narcan?
Enough for tonite.....Green Monsters.

I got 2 orders to ship Monday plus a number of sales PM's to reply to from great, terrific, sincere members.
Enough for tonite.....Green Monsters.

I got 2 orders to ship Monday plus a number of sales PM's to reply to from great, terrific, sincere members.

Holiday Monday.....TFF
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
This thread is dead.

But on a happier note, for cows:
"New meats grown from animal cell cultures will soon hit barbecue restaurants."
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
dead as in pew pew dead
well when we all leave, HoMoBre will only have himself to lie to.... which is fine by me...
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Hombre is... - 02/13/16
Pretty comical how many times the dipshitt has denied being the same old dipshitt.
Posted By: RWE Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16

Luckily, the IRS considers it profit until you prove otherwise.

Enjoy the audit.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Pretty comical how many times the dipshitt has denied being the same old dipshitt.

"Probably" lying in his own puke right about now.
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16
So Chris Darnell has been making large profits, memorialized by his own admissions and postings online....

26 U.S. Code § 6651 - Failure to pay tax

It is reasonable to expect that he has not been paying the appropriate taxes, not to mention bringing into question the issue of if the items sold were acquired legally.

Internal Revenue Service  

Address: 1515 E Cedar Ave D-1, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone:(928) 214-3303

It is pretty easy to initiate an investigation with just a phone call. Plus you can delete whatever you want from an online account, but it is never actually gone, and a quick subpoena can acquire all that is needed for an investigator.

CHEERS!
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16
Originally Posted by RWE

Luckily, the IRS considers it profit until you prove otherwise.

Enjoy the audit.

That's funny, I did not read the whole thread, but obviously we are thinking along the same lines.
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Disgusting.
Use the search function.
He's a puke.

You are twisted, Dude! And a severe liberal-phobic! Also a slanderous manipulator. eek

The word 'actually' in that thread title should tell you a lot.

My bad, dude.
I misquoted you.
You didn't say "actually", you said "indeed".
My point stands. You twisted it further than it already was.

Shall I bring it back to top for you?
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16
Here is the post you're referring to Archer.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../Guns_do_indeed_kill_people#Post10953840

ps
I'm no liberal phobic.

Having disdain for liberalism does not imply fear.
If you infer fear, it's projection.

Conservatives don't fear liberals. We just wait and watch and wonder if we're going to have to cage you or put you out of your misery.

Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Thank you.
Twisted is never twisted enough for the twisted mind of those loathsome liberals.
It's boundless and never ending.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16
You're welcome Archerhunter.

Yup.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Hombre is... - 02/14/16
I put him on ignore long ago. Everytime he surfaces with a new sock puppet, I put that on ignore too.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Hombre is... - 02/15/16

Hombre is Chris Darnell..

a leftist liberal, who wants to sell high ticket stuff on the Classifieds and then ( even tho he is a city employee in Flagstaff) takes time off from using the campfire to make money, while pissing on LEOs all over the country.. essentially being part of the Obama Administrations sanctioned War on Cops...

Just passing it on as an FYI... Let your conscience be your guide with what you want to do with that info...
Now why doesn't that surprise me? Thanks for the head's up. Once an azzhole, always an azzhole.
© 24hourcampfire