Home
Posted By: ltppowell Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Smart or not?
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Yes,he's smart.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Smart but flawed. He has logical inconsistencies in his thinking. He can go on and on about the US being a post constitutional republic all day and then in the next breath praise Abraham Lincoln as the greatest president ever. He can talk about the the power of the states being subverted and praise Lincoln in the next breath.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Is he smarter than Thomas Sowell?
Dunno. smile
Posted By: KFWA Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Smart but flawed. He has logical inconsistencies in his thinking. He can go on and on about the US being a post constitutional republic all day and then in the next breath praise Abraham Lincoln as the greatest president ever. He can talk about the the power of the states being subverted and praise Lincoln in the next breath.

he has 3 hours to fill every day
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
smart,....owned,...probably a Rubio supporter or soon will be.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
I thought the Jews did all the owning...
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I don't know. Do you need "smart" guys to tell you something is okay?

I guess you think "Levin" is an Irish name?
Posted By: BFD Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

Sounds like a smart guy to me.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Yep, Levin is smart off the charts.

But, maybe so far into the woods, he's coming out the other side... blush

Sometimes I think he's gonna blow a fuse... shocked

Thomas Sowell is also brilliant, probably has his emotions under better control than Levin, seems less likely to stroke out.

DF
Posted By: Bluemonday Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

No, only about half of it:

http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

Understand they are less than two percent of the US population.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Yep, Levin is smart off the charts.

But, maybe so far into the woods, he's coming out the other side... blush

Sometimes I think he's gonna blow a fuse... shocked

Thomas Sowell is also brilliant, probably has his emotions under better control than Levin, seems less likely to stroke out.

DF
Yup,he do get angry at times.
Smart or not?

You have to look hard to find a jew that isn't. Never underestimate them.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

Lincoln probably was the greatest President in US history (possibly excepting Washington) since he saved the Republic from the attempt by the ante-bellum south to transmute it from one "conceived in liberty" to one "conceived in despotism". John Calhoun, the intellectual father of southern succession was very clear that he believed the Declaration of Independence to be comprised of self-evident lies, not self-evident truths and that he was trying to remake the founding by making chattel slavery a positive moral good. But as Lincoln pointed out (with the precision of Euclidean geometry, I think), there was no argument that justified enslaving the black man which did not simultaneously justify enslaving his white master. Levin is dead on right in praising Lincoln, the father of the Republican Party.

Jordan
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Lincoln probably was the greatest President in US history (possibly excepting Washington) since he saved the Republic from the attempt by the ante-bellum south to transmute it from one "conceived in liberty" to one "conceived in despotism". John Calhoun, the intellectual father of southern succession was very clear that he believed the Declaration of Independence to be comprised of self-evident lies, not self-evident truths and that he was trying to remake the founding by making chattel slavery a positive moral good. But as Lincoln pointed out (with the precision of Euclidean geometry, I think), there was no argument that justified enslaving the black man which did not simultaneously justify enslaving his white master. Levin is dead on right in praising Lincoln, the father of the Republican Party.

Jordan

As I said, logic does not abide in that line of thinking.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's obvious that you haven't heard him lately. He has been tearing Rubio up pretty consistently.

To the OP: I think he is the smartest on the radio.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
my question is, how many more 3rd place finishes is it going to take for Cruz before Rush starts telling us that Rubio is the guy to beat Hillary and that he (Rush) has been preaching this from day one?

They all have 3 hours of radio to fill every day (or whatever media they are one)

Jordan

Lincoln (150 years and 600,000 Americans killed in the Civil War later) Obama
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Cruz IS in 2nd place....
Yep,...old Lincoln,..the greatest President of alllll time,... killed 600,000 Americans,..2% of the total population of the country,..so Americans could enjoy the privilege of having Obama control the country 150 years later.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Mark Levin is somewhat apoplectic, and maybe anyone who loves this country and liberty should be. That is if they are willing to face reality as Levin does. He understands where we are inevitably headed without a drastic course change. Personally I don't think we can change course. Too far gone. Levin has an unbelievable intricate knowledge of our history and knows the sorry history of nations that have already followed the path we are now taking.

Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Yep,...old Lincoln,..the greatest President of alllll time,... killed 600,000 Americans,..2% of the total population of the country,..so Americans could enjoy the privilege of having Obama control the country 150 years later.

Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

Jordan

I wish we could dig him up and shoot him again.
Posted By: antlers Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
...killed 600,000 Americans,..2% of the total population of the country,..

lotta Americans died in that war...620,000 soldiers, and another 50,000 civilians.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Classically educated I see. Impressive retort.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

I'd say he as smart. Maybe not as smooth a talker. He can't stand Rubio. When Rubio was running Tea Party for Florida, Levin supported him. He feels Rubio lied to him, regarding immigration. He's a STRONG CRUZ guy now. He graduated from high school way early, blew through college and would have blown through law school but the said regardless he had to stay 4 years. Worked in the Reagan Administration. He's top drawer.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
The great one. Mark levin should have been a founding father instead
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Mark Levin is BRILLANT! An ultra intelligent, constitutional conservative!

If only this country had more people like Mark Levin!

For the record, he fully endorses Ted Cruz, who is also a true constitutional conservative!
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Smart or not?

Well he's spent his life supporting the Constitution so I'm sure we'll see plenty of posts about how he's stupid or owned by someone or just a liar.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Mark Levin does not think highly of Abe Lincoln exactly the opposite..
I'd have to research it..
What is attributed to ML in this thread is not sourced.
I like Levin
Levin is Constitutional smart
Sowell is economics smart
Posted By: GrandView Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Mark Levin does not think highly of Abe Lincoln exactly the opposite..

All evidence to the contrary.....

Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
I'd have to research it..

Yep.
Posted By: coltchris Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

For the record, he fully endorses Ted Cruz, who is also a true constitutional conservative!

THIS ^. Love this guy!
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Classically educated I see. Impressive retort.
Yup,based upon your previous posts,it's perfect for you. wink
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

Levin does not trust Trump.

Posted By: arctic338 Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Originally Posted by 280shooter

It's obvious that you haven't heard him lately. He has been tearing Rubio up pretty consistently.

+1000 on both points.
Kevin is smart but he is like all the rest. He doesn't get it. He still talks about ideas. We're tired of ideas. I don't need to be persuaded. I don't trust any of them. All I know is that Trump is a wrecking ball. I'm going to revel in the destruction and hope something better comes from it.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

I listen to Levin a lot and cant remember him going on and on about Lincoln. He might, but it sure isnt a theme.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Originally Posted by 280shooter

^

dead on 280shooter
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I listen to Levin a lot and cant remember him going on and on about Lincoln. He might, but it sure isnt a theme.

If you listened half as much as you think yo do, you would have heard him. And failing that you would have heard him mention his dad's book "Malice Towards None" practically deifying the Yankee homo.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Kevin is smart but he is like all the rest. He doesn't get it. He still talks about ideas. We're tired of ideas. I don't need to be persuaded. I don't trust any of them. All I know is that Trump is a wrecking ball. I'm going to revel in the destruction and hope something better comes from it.

Kevin may be only an idea man, but Levin puts action to ideas. You may want to research just what he has done. Start with the Landmark Legal Foundation. Linky thingy
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Smart or not?

Smarter than anyone of us could ever be. He is a big Cruz supporter too.
I hope those Cruz supporters are working for their candidate as much as possible rather than constantly posting here. Do you part - if you are that passionate.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
Ltppowell: His political analytical powers are superb - his delivery is direct and non-PC.
I really enjoy him and his show.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Levin is a good guy, but Michael Savage is my favorite jew.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
All I know is that Trump is a wrecking ball. I'm going to revel in the destruction and hope something better comes from it.

And what if that "something" is a lot, lot worse?
Posted By: RAS Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16

Not even close.
All I know is that Trump is a wrecking ball. I'm going to revel in the destruction and hope something better comes from it.

Who honestly gives a flying Frick? I'm brave enough to embrace an uncertain future instead of cowering with certainly. Sudden destruction or a slow inexorable march, they both end the same. At least some of us are brave enough to roll the dice instead of going down the tubes with more politicians.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Mark Levin - 02/25/16
even smart guys disagree on stuff

see it all the time here

"Just shoot up in here amongst us, one of us has got to have some relief"

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Mark Levin - 02/26/16

Pretty well sums it up for me. On a separate note, I wonder where the other members of the Horst Wessel League are reminding us Levin is a Yid..
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Mark Levin - 02/26/16
Originally Posted by Bluemonday

No, only about half of it:

http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

Understand they are less than two percent of the US population.

Don't worry TAK/Darrell, given your intellectual acumen,we KNOW you ain't jewish...
© 24hourcampfire