Home
If Hillary Clinton is not prosecuted.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/legendary-u-s-attorney-confident-doj-convened-hillary-grand-jury/

NEW YORK – Former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova is confident Department of Justice prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the Hillary Clinton email case, based on comments from Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Lynch was interviewed Monday on Fox News’ “Special Report with Brett Baier.”

DiGenova, who was U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C., for four years, during which time he handled cases involving international drug smuggling, espionage, insider trading, public corruption, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and more, also told WND he was confident the FBI is in the process of developing a solid criminal case against Hillary Clinton.

If there’s no prosecution, said diGenova, who served as chief counsel for the Senate Rules Committee as well as counsel to the Senate Judiciary, Government Affairs and Select Intelligence committees, there will be “an eruption you cannot believe” within the intelligence community.

“Yesterday, when Brett Baier asked Attorney General Lynch whether there was a grand jury in Hillary Clinton’s email case, she did not deny a grand jury had been convened,” diGenova pointed out. “If no grand jury had been convened, Attorney General Lynch could easily have denied a grand jury had been convened without violating grand jury secrecy.

Hillary for prosecution, not president! Join the sizzling campaign to put Mrs. Clinton where she really belongs

“Based on Lynch’s refusal to deny a grand jury had been called in Hillary’s case, I’m convinced a grand jury has already been called and is at work in the State Department email case,” he said.

Hillary at the top of the pyramid

DiGenova further noted that Lynch, in the interview with Baier, confirmed the FBI is working with “career independent lawyers” at the Justice Department, providing what diGenova took to be additional confirmation the grand jury convened in the Clinton case was actively at work issuing subpoenas.

“Based on this and other information I have been given, I not only believe a grand jury has been convened in Hillary Clinton’s email case, I also believe that grand jury is actively at work, with the FBI interviewing people in the case and the grand jury subpoenaing witnesses to testify,” he added.

“It is routine in an FBI investigation to interview lower- and mid-level people in a case to get documents and records from them before you ever approach senior individuals like Hillary Clinton, or her top assistants at the State Department, including Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills,” he continued.

“Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, and Cheryl Mills would be at the top of the pyramid of the investigation and they would be approached only at the end of the investigation, after all the other people in the case have been interviewed and all available documents and records obtained,” diGenova explained.

“I believe the FBI is proceeding in the traditional way with Hillary’s email case, by working their way up the pyramid, from the lower people all the way up to the top.”

A tale of two investigations

DiGenova explained to WND there are two FBI investigations going on simultaneously, with the first one involving Hillary Clinton’s private server and possible violations of the national security laws regarding the handling of classified information.

The second investigation involves what Justice Department prosecutors call an “official acts” investigation, regarding a possible correlation between “official acts” performed by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state, her office and the State Department, and large donations made to the Clinton Foundation by countries, corporations and individuals.

“The second investigation is more complex, more document-oriented, more subpoena-oriented investigation, but it is clearly underway,” diGenova said.

“The inspector general at the State Department has started a similar, parallel investigation to determine whether or not official acts were committed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her staff in exchange for contributions to various Clinton Foundation initiatives,” he added.

“The nexus between the ‘official acts’ and contributions to Clinton Foundation initiatives is becoming so clear and the evidence has convinced me that if the Justice Department has not already convened a grand jury, there is no doubt there’s corruption within the Justice Department,” he insisted.

“With regards to the first investigation, when you set up the private server in the Clinton home in Chappaqua, for use solely of Secretary Clinton’s government communications, she knew that classified information inevitably would come through that server,” diGenova stressed.

“When Hillary Clinton set up the server, she therefore had the intent to transfer classified information in a non-secure network, and she thereby automatically violated the statute that makes it a crime to store and maintain improperly classified documents,” he continued.

“In addition, knowing that you have a private server, you of course are naturally going to take off the markings that show a document is classified, because you know you cannot have those documents with the security markings on that private server system,” he said.

“The taking off of the security markings is in and of itself a crime in that the removal of classification is a felony. Then transmitting the documents without security markings on the server is another felony,” diGenova detailed. “You don’t need any more evidence of criminal intent other than the establishment of the private server initially and the stripping of the classification markings later.”

‘An eruption like you cannot believe’

“The criminal case against Hillary Clinton is a no-brainer,” he concluded. “If people are not prosecuted for this server, there will be an eruption like you cannot believe within the intelligence community.

“The evidence there will be an eruption comes from Michael Hayden, former director of the CIA and the NSA, who when being interviewed in August, said the ‘original sin’ of creating Hillary Clinton’s private server as the sole communications device for the secretary can never be fixed,” he said with determination. “That starts it and ends it – it’s over – the original sin of the private server creates the crime and ends the investigation. The rest is icing on the cake.

“You cannot believe what is going on in the intelligence community,” he added. “They are going crazy – there is going to be a revolt like you have never seen if people are not indicted for this.”

DeGenova was appointed in 1992 as independent counsel in the Clinton passport file search matter. He later was appointed to be chairman of the grievance committee of the D.C. district court and in 1997 was named special counsel by the U.S. House to probe the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

In 2007, diGenova was retained by the New York state senate to investigate then-Gov. Eliot Spitzer in the Troopergate matter. He led the prosecution of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and was the principal assistant U.S. attorney during the prosecution of attempted presidential assassin John W. Hinckley.

Hillary for prosecution, not president! Join the sizzling campaign to put Mrs. Clinton where she really belongs

good news
Burn that witch in an everlasting hell.
All that amounts to is that she needs to be proclaimed innocent of all charges before taking on the republican candidate.
Let the eruption begin; I can't believe anything will happen to her.
Originally Posted by RickyD
“The nexus between the ‘official acts’ and contributions to Clinton Foundation initiatives is becoming so clear and the evidence has convinced me that if the Justice Department has not already convened a grand jury, there is no doubt there’s corruption within the Justice Department,” he insisted.

Do he or you or anyone else, seriously think that there is NOT MAJOR CORRUPTION in the DOJ?...............that place has been a cesspool & a snake pit since the day The Muslim took office.

Get serious, this is going nowhere, especially in an election year when it's the Dem's candidate who has committed the crimes.

Wish I were wrong, but I'm not.

MM
So when she walks many independent minded, non partisan investigators will resign. From .Govs POV what's the downside?
I'm surprised this isn't a bigger deal and isn't moving faster.
I was expecting this thing to be put off until after November... might be they are rushing it in the hopes of getting a jury to say "All Clear" before the end of the primaries.

Course... I think they can drag out how long the grand jury process can take, can't they? I believe I've heard of grand juries in session on cases for months.
How can this be? In the news today on Msnbc they were saying <Final release of emails and none classified. No further inquiry into her email accounts.
I sure hope this gets legs and is front and center in the months to come.
Originally Posted by WildWest
How can this be? In the news today on Msnbc they were saying <Final release of emails and none classified. No further inquiry into her email accounts.

In the final release of emails there was one specifically not released due to a request from law enforcement. Not that it's classified, but something else...

Only things the talking heads I heard could come up with was that it showed clear intent to sent classified intel over unsecured email. Have to wait to see for sure.

How fast will Clinton throw Huma under the bus?

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/02/...dnt-delete-released-by-state-department/

The final release contained no more “top secret” emails but the number of “secret” emails more than doubled from 22 to 45 according to the Washington Times count. In addition, 235 more “confidential” emails were released, bringing the total number of classified emails (at all 3 levels) to 2,079.

The Republican National Committee published the following tally, which differs slightly from the ones published by McClatchy and the Washington Times:

2,075: Total number of emails found to contain classified material.
22: Total number of emails found to contain material classified as “top secret.”
44: Total number of emails found to contain material classified as “secret.”
1,478: Total number of emails found to contain classified “foreign government information.”
28: Total number of emails found to contain classified information on “intelligence activities (including covert action), intelligence sources or methods, or cryptology.”
4: Total number of emails found to contain classified information on “vulnerabilities or capabilities of systems, installations, infrastructures, projects, plans, or protection services relating to the national security.”
2,063: Total number of emails found to contain classified information on “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.”
Originally Posted by WildWest
"Classified" is not a security classification. That's how Hillary and the media liars get away with that. Obfuscation. What are you doing watching msnbc anyway?
and if that fails, there will be a very sternly worded memo placed in her permanent record.
Originally Posted by efw

Same here.....if it sounds too good to be true....
MSNBC comes up on my yahoo account and I read the headline.
Does not hurt to know what the enemy's are saying.
In the final release of emails there was one specifically not released due to a request from law enforcement. Not that it's classified, but something else...

Only things the talking heads I heard could come up with was that it showed clear intent to sent classified intel over unsecured email. Have to wait to see for sure.
See the reply above about "classified". Neither is it legal to strip that from them, nor send them to an un-secure server after it's removed. Both are felonies.

From what I recently heard, there have been over 1700 emails that required various levels of security clearance to view. The members of the committees investigating the situation don't have high enough clearance to read dozens of them. Some identify deep cover agents.

I find it interesting many on here are so willing to believe nothing will happen. Maybe it won't but if it doesn't, it's our fault for not insisting something does. We get the government we deserve.
If this is true it is indeed good news. I am very skeptical that it is though.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I was expecting this thing to be put off until after November... might be they are rushing it in the hopes of getting a jury to say "All Clear" before the end of the primaries.

Course... I think they can drag out how long the grand jury process can take, can't they? I believe I've heard of grand juries in session on cases for months.

If they're rushing it's not to give her the OK to run but so there's a disposition for Obama to pardon her.
Ho, hum. Nothing to see here...move along, please.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Burn that witch in an everlasting hell.

I think that bitch is the only person on this planet that I hate more than Obunghole.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by efw

Same here.....if it sounds too good to be true....

I'm all about eruptions. Bring it....
If I did what she did, I'd have lost my security clearance, lost my job, and be learning how to keister a pack of smokes from Bernie Madoff right now.

Be she's the queen, so nothing will happen. That deals already been made.
Any coincidence that the final release, rather than being the normal Friday afternoon is on the eve of super Tuesday?
Where there's smoke ...there's...
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
All that amounts to is that she needs to be proclaimed innocent of all charges before taking on the republican candidate.

Yep. She'll sail right into the Oval Office on a cloud of self righteousness from being persecuted cy the Republican "vast right wing conspiracy."

L.W.
Originally Posted by efw
This.
So who the Hildabeast picks as a running mate becomes more important in the event she wins the election.

Mike
The beotch ought to be contacting Snowden on how to get out of the US before they fry her ass. If this was any other person, they already would be locked behind bars. I hope there is an eruption, I'll be glad to light the fire....

I find it interesting many on here are so willing to believe nothing will happen.
Well, past history regarding this family and the damn Dems in general make it a somewhat safe bet that she walks..
Maybe it won't but if it doesn't, it's our fault for not insisting something does. We get the government we deserve.
"OUR" fault? What are "WE" to do? Drive up to her limo and, when she rolls down the window, tell her she needs to follow us to the local prison? Or do "WE" meet her on the street for a 'citizen's arrest'??

Oh, that's right, WE voted in all those 'conservatives' in the House and Senate to do "OUR" job.. How has THAT worked out?

Face it RickyD, "WE" can't do squat unless and until enough of the American citizens rise up and, by force, take over the damned gov't and throw all these bums OUT on their collective azzes.. Not gonna happen ---- yet.. smile smile

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
If I did what she did, I'd have lost my security clearance, lost my job, and be learning how to keister a pack of smokes from Bernie Madoff right now.
At the very least.. Look what happened to Petraeus.. And he did mucho less than this biotch..
Maybe the congress that won't do anything about it now will impeach her when she becomes the first woman president in November.

I find it interesting many on here are so willing to believe nothing will happen. Maybe it won't but if it doesn't, it's our fault for not insisting something does. We get the government we deserve.

What bubble do you live in?
So should there be an actual "eruption" how many FBI,CIA or NSA agents are willing to walk in protest? Total BS, she'll get a pass from the DOJ, come out smelling like a rose proclaiming another right wing conspiracy to take her down...Dark days ahead my friends.
How about a news source other than wnd?

I REALLY want to believe this is the case and want to see that treasonous bitch and her entire family and foundation prosecuted, found guilty, and hung. However, wnd is ... not reputable.
They will build this up, and when her opponent uses her server and TS email issue during a debate, the admin will release a report that she is blameless, and all her followers will be vindicated and she will pick up more votes.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Maybe the congress that won't do anything about it now will impeach her when she becomes the first woman president in November.
And maybe I'll go outside and see a pig fly over the moon.. Maybe. It can happen. Sure..
...and in the meanwhile, case after case of Trump lying, cheating and breaking the law will be on the front page.
They should skip the prosecution and go straight to the execution

Federal and state elected and appointed officials should not get the benefit of due process.

And all offenses should be given a mandatory death sentence
...and in the meanwhile, case after case of Trump lying, cheating and breaking the law will be on the front page.

What difference does it make at this point?
In all likelihood they are trying to get all the evidence lined up a lock solid before they bring referrals for indictment to the AJ. I think it's gonna happen, but it's going to take time. They know they will face a hailstorm of legal, political, and public pressure and the only way to defend against that is a solid case.

-Capt. Obvious
I hope you're right. I also believe the FBI will recommend an indictment. We'll see if DOJ will act.
Originally Posted by Steve
In all likelihood they are trying to get all the evidence lined up a lock solid before they bring referrals for indictment to the AJ. I think it's gonna happen, but it's going to take time. They know they will face a hailstorm of legal, political, and public pressure and the only way to defend against that is a solid case.

-Capt. Obvious

Nonsense!
Look for surrogates to take the fall. Humma, Chris Collins and another whose name I forget.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

You still have a chance to elect a candidate that has none of that. Fronting Hillary with somebody that has the same habits as she does and has, in fact, supported her as "the best" in the past doesn't sound like a sure thing to me.

-Capt. Obvious

Lynch will drag her feet until Hildabeast wins the Democratic nomination and then won't indict her. Lynch has had enough evidence to indict for a long time.

You still have a chance to elect a candidate that has none of that. Fronting Hillary with somebody that has the same habits as she does and has, in fact, supported her as "the best" in the past doesn't sound like a sure thing to me.

In MN, never happen. Our 10 electoral college votes are already in the Hildabeast column. Nationally, Cruz is not totally out. There is that one small problem with his Party that despises him. We all must face reality, the GOP is NOT a conservative party. At best, center right.
Maybe, just maybe, one term of Trump will upset things so much that we CAN take the Party back.
They a carefully collecting all her and her aides crimes and drawing up the charges so Obama can give a full pardon to all of them. They're just going slow so they don't miss anything in case Trump wins in November there's nothing left to prosecute.
Originally Posted by victoro

-Capt. Obvious

Lynch will drag her feet until Hildabeast wins the Democratic nomination and then won't indict her. Lynch has had enough evidence to indict for a long time.

Really, victoro? You know this? You've personally assessed all the evidence using your training in law school and your vast experience in prosecuting high-profile criminal cases, have you? Give me a break, dude!

Captain Obvious is, in my humble opinion, spot on. This prosecution has to be phoucing air-tight before it sees the light of day, because it will be attacked by the Clintonista MSM, by every Democratic legislator in Washington, by every Democratic bureaucrat in America, and by the highest-priced lawyers that can be bought with all that filthy Clinton cash.
Originally Posted by 4ager
How about a news source other than wnd?

I REALLY want to believe this is the case and want to see that treasonous bitch and her entire family and foundation prosecuted, found guilty, and hung. However, wnd is ... not reputable.

I agree.
World News Daily says it all.
Nationally, Cruz is not totally out. There is that one small problem with his Party that despises him. We all must face reality, the GOP is NOT a conservative party. At best, center right.

You're right.It is estimated that 75-80% of the voting population doesn't really identify with either party and despise the government. Trump is capitalizing on that and the concept is perfect (seriously). Nobody knows how many are willing to look past the fact that he is a seriously flawed candidate in a general election.
Most democrat voters can't even tell you from which country the US declared independence in 1776 or name the two sides in the Civil War. They don't give a flying eff about the breaking of national security laws as long as their EBT card works. I'll be shocked if anything significant comes of this.

-Capt. Obvious

Yep. She will try and she might be able to. That's why the FBI is going to try and get this case rock solid before they give it to her. They know the pressure to make this all look political will be higher than the surface pressure on Jupiter and they will have very little leverage after that point. The case will have to speak for itself.

They're just starting to put the screws to Huma and Cheryl Mills. Be interesting if either of these two start getting pushed away from the Hill-circle or if either get called up before Gowdy's committee (ala Butterfield). I doubt if any of the Clinton staff want to be another Web Hubble. Especially since, given their respective ages and health, Hill and Bill probably won't live long enough to see them out of prison.

If you see stuff happening to Mills or Abedi you know a recommendation for indictment is coming.

FWIW...

Or do "WE" meet her on the street for a 'citizen's arrest'??
Not a bad idea!
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

Let's hope you are wrong. Now, these are old numbers (but I would hazard a guess that they are still valid) but statistically, Federal Grand Juries FAIL TO INDICT in only about .00067901% of the cases they hear. See:

http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/25/grand-juries-almost-never-fail-to-indict

So .... if the matter(s) has (have) been referred to a Federal Grand Jury, then the odds are much, much, much greater than a coin flip that she (and possibly some of her minions) WILL BE INDICTED.

The real question is: Assuming the matter has been referred to a Grand Jury, and assuming an indictment is issued against Hitlary before the General Election, would Obongo pardon her before the election and before a trial?

I haven't dealt with anything classified since 1981. That said each of those 1700-2200 emails are a separate federal felony. Private server and bribery aside. She is in a world of hurt.

If BHO pardens her the best we can hope for is impeachment if she's elected. Provided the Republicans retain the House and Senate. Then all we'll have to deal with will be her VP which I'm guessing will be the current Virginia governor.
Lynch can blow the case before the Grand Jury, say she tried and Hillery skates.
Scenario:
Clinton gets the Democrat Party nomination for President.
0bama nominates Loretta Lynch to replace Scalia on the SCOTUS.
Clinton is indicted by a federal grand jury, but with no sitting AG, the prosecution is delayed.
0bama suspends the election until the Clinton case is resolved.
0bama continues as President.

Could it happen?

Steve.
I would hope not without blood in the streets. Lots of it.

But most are too tied to their big screens to care.
Win or loose Obama will cover her before he leaves office.

A former FBI agent told me this fall, that from his connections, the case is an "open and shut case"; in other words, she's guilty.

The question is, he told me, whether the DOJ will do anything with it.

It seems the answer to that question will also tell whether there is still the rule of law in this country and would be another indicator of where in the Great Slide this country is.
Stories like this put a little bounce in my step.....
Originally Posted by Redneck

I find it interesting many on here are so willing to believe nothing will happen.
Well, past history regarding this family and the damn Dems in general make it a somewhat safe bet that she walks..
Maybe it won't but if it doesn't, it's our fault for not insisting something does. We get the government we deserve.
"OUR" fault? What are "WE" to do? Drive up to her limo and, when she rolls down the window, tell her she needs to follow us to the local prison? Or do "WE" meet her on the street for a 'citizen's arrest'??

Oh, that's right, WE voted in all those 'conservatives' in the House and Senate to do "OUR" job.. How has THAT worked out?

Face it RickyD, "WE" can't do squat unless and until enough of the American citizens rise up and, by force, take over the damned gov't and throw all these bums OUT on their collective azzes.. Not gonna happen ---- yet.. smile smile

We could do that but there are lots of intermediate steps that could and should be done first. Look at the civil rights movement, for example. And before marches demonstrations and sit-ins, how about just writing, calling, and otherwise becoming a festered wound to our representatives. I truly believe that 95% on this forum do nothing more than gripe on here and with whoever else will listen, but never to the people who could make a difference. If our lawmakers started getting millions of pieces of mail a day over this traitor, neither they nor the post office could ignore it. How much does a letter cost? It's not worth the price of freedom, I believe.

Something as significant as putting peoples lives in jeopardy so she can sell her office to the highest bidder and cover up many criminal issues is just too much to allow to slide. If we do, America will never be the same, not that it can be anyway, but it will sink even faster that it is now.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Stories like this put a little bounce in my step.....
Then write your representatives.
promising to go after her after you are elected president does no good

there needs to be a strategy to get her during the race this fall
I gotta believe some of these "intelligence services" have copies of obongo's sealed records and other dirt. I'd like to think they have the inclination to blackmail him with them but I'm not going to hold my breath.
...and Obama will pardon her and its a mute point.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555

In a 'normal' time that would make her undetectable. Now, anybodies bet.
It will be slow rolled like the Keystone Pipeline and ultimately squashed by the administration. As far a revolt within the intelligence agencies and FBI over it, there will be lots of hand-ringing and hot air but these people are mostly bureaucrats that aren't going to give up there cushy jobs over it.

Doesn't she have to be convicted before she's pardoned?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Doesn't she have to be convicted before she's pardoned?

No.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

A former FBI agent told me this fall, that from his connections, the case is an "open and shut case"; in other words, she's guilty.

The question is, he told me, whether the DOJ will do anything with it.

It seems the answer to that question will also tell whether there is still the rule of law in this country and would be another indicator of where in the Great Slide this country is.

I have heard and read the same information. For our country's sake, the DOJ needs to prosecute. As someone else has said, if we lose the rule of law, we'll have lost our Republic.
As someone else has said, if we lose the rule of law, we'll have lost our Republic.

If that's the criteria we lost our Republic.

-Capt. Obvious

Obama will pardon her at that point. Her followers will still vote for her and they will forever worship at the feet of Obama as the messiah who tried to save America.

Thank you Ricky for digging up this information. I agree that the Intell community and the FBI will fall apart. But, I think that is what Obama and Hillary always wanted.
kwg
If she gets away with this, I will have no faith in the rule of law, and I think she will get away with it.. It sets a precedent that is they don't have to obey the laws,, , , then, neither do we.
[quote=Redneck][quote=RickyD]

. I truly believe that 95% on this forum do nothing more than gripe on here and with whoever else will listen, but never to the people who could make a difference. If our lawmakers started getting millions of pieces of mail a day over this traitor, neither they nor the post office could ignore it. How much does a letter cost? It's not worth the price of freedom, I believe.

Ive taken your attitude RD since last Fall.

written over 10 times since Sept as the Hillary case has turned, figuring if we would just squeak in unison the loudest, we could move this needle and stick a stake in this Vampire.

Along the way, have also written on Constitutional carry bills, and absurd gun control methods proposed every time.

If we go down, each will have to look at what theyve done to help save it. If I can tap out messages here to complain, I can tap out messages to those who SHOULD know how we feel to complain.

If we dont,how else do they know what is an important issue to us.

So write boys, often, and loudly. Let them know Americans are watching, and not their tvs.

I hope that diabolical, lieing, corrupt "human paraquat" gets whats coming to her.
© 24hourcampfire