Home
I don't know how to post video, but here's a youtube link to a reporter saying F-you to security at a Trump rally and paying for it. laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0-v_3ZFmM

Here you go,

Originally Posted by dodgefan
I don't know how to post video, but here's a youtube link to a reporter saying F-you to security at a Trump rally and paying for it. laugh

https [video:youtube]://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0-v_3ZFmM[/video] ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0-v_3ZFmM
It was Secret Service.
They should have stomped his spleen into the dirt.

When the coming battlefield arrives, there will be significant casualties from the Propaganda Corps and academia scattered across it.

Whoops,that backfired!!
Right click on the YouTube www address and copy. It'll look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0-v_3ZFmM

Come back to here and Switch to Full Reply Screen.

Click the Video box that looks like a computer screen.

Scroll to YouTube.

In the new box that pops up paste the YouTube address and click OK.

Next to the Video box is Images, same routine.

One of my favorites as a test.

It worked thanks.
Secret Service agents take their jobs seriously, the guy is lucky he can still walk.
I love watching dumbazzes like this face reality.....and ending up on the ground or worse. Happy ending.
Originally Posted by MagMarc
It was Secret Service.

Not according to the Secret Service. Trump dresses his concert security to look like them.
If the takedown was just due to an FU, that secret service guy is in a world of trouble back at headquarters.
He's very lucky.
Looked like a chest bump too, but I tend to agree with you Calhoun.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

When the coming battlefield arrives, there will be significant casualties from the Propaganda Corps and academia scattered across it.

Not to worry, Trump has already promised to curtail the First Amendment when he becomes president. What's not to like? (The Constitution is kind of a nuisance anyway when you're trying to get things done. whistle )
I'll admit to liking it when a mouthy a-hole gets what's coming and liking it even more when it's a liberal hippy looking dude.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It was Secret Service.

Not according to the Secret Service. Trump dresses his concert security to look like them.

In suits with matching oxfords? It ain't no Texas tuxedo but wearing a suit isn't exactly dressing up for a lot of folks.
No way he was secret service. He was private security. That was not a trained takedown like an agent would have done. Freedom of the press is important, even the liberal douchebag press.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Not to worry, Trump has already promised to curtail the First Amendment when he becomes president. What's not to like? (The Constitution is kind of a nuisance anyway when you're trying to get things done. whistle )

The First Amendment isn't a license for the media to be a propaganda machine for the left. They are as every bit guilty of causing damage to this country as an invading army.
It was Secret Service.

Source please. -tnscouter
Oh, well.
the real effort is taking out one of those 350lb black lives matter women.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It was Secret Service.

In suits with matching oxfords? It ain't no Texas tuxedo but wearing a suit isn't exactly dressing up for a lot of folks.

Part of the facade.

The First Amendment isn't a license for the media to be a propaganda machine for the left. They are as every bit guilty of causing damage to this country as an invading army.

Whatever keeps us makes us feel safe. That vid just made me feel all warm all over...I think I'll bring my guns over to the PD this morning so they can safely be "recycled"..................

NOT!

I support Trump and his PC-police style of leadership. We can trust him........

NOT!
Def not secret service, that move would not have been political correct to the brass.

If I was Trump, that guy is a keeper, needs to keep him close as he will do his job. Chest bump and F you should always get you set on your azz. GW
Slammed him like Big Show laugh
I was told by someone who was there that this guy is Secret Service. I'll go back and ask to confirm this.
It's been reported here that it was secret service. A local cop said as much to my brother. We were there but didn't see the choke slam.
Twas reported on the national news that the Secret Service was aware of the fact that one of their own was involved, and they are looking into it. Secret Service appears to be a gig that isn't drawing the most elite any longer. I reckon that dude will need be dressing blue collar soon.
I'd like to have a problem with it, but alas I do not. I'm sure Curdog is already headed that way with 2 old Texans.
Originally Posted by tnscouter
It was Secret Service.

Source please. -tnscouter

You might try doing a little research!!

He wants to sue the news sources.
Here is the write up by the person who was there and told me the guy is Secret Service. Video doesn't tell the whole story...

Only problem is that it was on camera. The room was chaos at Radford University here in Virginia. Black lives Matters showed up at the protest at the University in rural Virginia. Media has a designated location. They can not leave it unless told otherwise. The media guy did. The agent told him to go back to the media location. The reporter became verbally abusive, then shoved the agent who was standing near the stage where Trump was. The agent has two duties: protect their protectorate and remove any credible threat. He did both that day. There may be complaints about excessive force but even his own reporting company is not backing up the reporter or making a formal complaint. Why? Because the reporter knows he crossed the line by being in an non designated space. By not listening to the agent, the reporter put lives in danger. There was a protest in the room and there was chaos from that. Having a reporter who knows the rules and broke them only escalated the situation. Secret service are law enforcement, and just like any local, state or federal LEOs, they are there to keep safety and order. We cant have it both ways, either the people at these events respect that or there will continue to be outbursts. My life has been preserved on more than one occasion by a federal LEO keeping me from harms way especially in my line of work.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Here is the write up by the person who was there and told me the guy is Secret Service. Video doesn't tell the whole story...

Only problem is that it was on camera. The room was chaos at Radford University here in Virginia. Black lives Matters showed up at the protest at the University in rural Virginia. Media has a designated location. They can not leave it unless told otherwise. The media guy did. The agent told him to go back to the media location. The reporter became verbally abusive, then shoved the agent who was standing near the stage where Trump was. The agent has two duties: protect their protectorate and remove any credible threat. He did both that day. There may be complaints about excessive force but even his own reporting company is not backing up the reporter or making a formal complaint. Why? Because the reporter knows he crossed the line by being in an non designated space. By not listening to the agent, the reporter put lives in danger. There was a protest in the room and there was chaos from that. Having a reporter who knows the rules and broke them only escalated the situation. Secret service are law enforcement, and just like any local, state or federal LEOs, they are there to keep safety and order. We cant have it both ways, either the people at these events respect that or there will continue to be outbursts. My life has been preserved on more than one occasion by a federal LEO keeping me from harms way especially in my line of work.

Seems the reporter needs to be charged with assault... who gets away with laying hands on law enforcement?
Especially since he "fights" like a French poof. Put him in the tank overnight with Mongo..... smile
Originally Posted by KFWA
the real effort is taking out one of those 350lb black lives matter women.

Here's the one that rushed the stage and knocked my wife sideways at the Trump rally in Louisville yesterday. Wife said she came charging through the crowd like a bull,..hollering out some kind of belligerent stuff.

So B,

What was the attendance, etc.?
I didn't go. The number I heard was 20,000.
© 24hourcampfire