Home
Cops and conservatives also appalled at Cruz's comments regarding protesters. Going to be a bad Tuesday for Cruz.
----------

EXCLUSIVE — Tea Party Founder: An Open Letter to Ted Cruz

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz
The Associated Press

Debbie Dooley11 Mar 20164,237

I have been fighting for conservative values since 1976 and have been involved as a volunteer in over 40 political campaigns. I have had the honor to have served as a delegate twice to the Republican National Convention.

I am also one of the co-founders of the national tea party movement that began in 2009 and, in addition, I have served on the Tea Party Patriots Board of Directors since October of 2009.

During the almost 40 years I have been involved with the political process, I have had to endure insults from the left and the Republican elitists calling activists like me stupid or, in recent history, “low information” voters.

I have learned to ignore the disparaging attacks from the elitists on both sides of the political spectrum that worked to oppose conservative ideology. I have volunteered countless hours to the conservative cause and to my country because I am true believer in conservatism.

I was disheartened to learn that you recently joined progressives and Republican establishment elitists by attacking millions of activists like me that support Donald Trump by calling us low information voters.

I would encourage you to climb down out of your Ivy League tower and find out just who we are and why we decided to support Donald Trump.

You would find among Trump supporters freedom loving activists that share a deep love for our country – the same deep love Donald Trump has articulated in a very persuasive manner. You see, we believe in American exceptionalism and we believe when it comes to trade agreements, the interests of American workers should hold a higher priority than the profits of giant corporations and big banks. Gone are the days when American workers could begin employment at a company when they were starting a family and retire with the same company to spend more time with their grandchildren.

Donald Trump stood with us on ObamaTrade, while at the same time you put Constitutional principles on the shelf and bowed down to Wall Street and the donor class by advocating very strongly for ObamaTrade. You even said Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) was wrong on ObamaTrade before you finally decided to oppose it near the end. Mr. Trump has also attracted independents as well as Democrats with his policy on the trade imbalance.

You would find among Trump supporters people that cherish the U.S. Constitution and The Bill of Rights. We have watched as candidates pledge to uphold the Constitution on the campaign trail and once elected they forget about their pledge in order to institute policy supported by their donors. We know until the corrupt D.C. system is upended, the Constitution will continue to be ignored.

We believe fundamental change is needed to the corrupt system in Washington D.C. We realize the entrenched interests and donor class will fight the change with all their might and we have chosen Mr. Trump as our champion. With all due respect Senator Cruz, we don’t trust you to institute the drastic changes needed because you are part of the system. Mr. Trump is, for the most part, self- funding his campaign and won’t be indebted to donors that gave millions of dollars to Super PACS.

You will find among Trump supporters seven Tea Party Patriots State Coordinators and many, many local tea party activists personally supporting Mr. Trump.

You will find a very diverse groups of voters supporting Donald Trump, because his “tell it like it is” style is a refreshing change from the slick, polished politicians that dominate the American political class. We are tired of the American political class that run deceptive campaigns and say whatever they have to in order to gain votes.

Many of us are long time conservative activists like Sen. Jeff Sessions, but among us you will find political neophytes that have been awakened into activism by the Donald Trump movement. You find evangelical Christians and preacher’s kids like me and also those that are not religious.

We know what we are getting with Donald Trump but feel he is the best vehicle to bring about the dramatic change that is needed in our beloved America.

You owe us all a big apology.

Debbie Dooley, Tea Party Patriots Board of Directors
tomorrow will hopefully put an end to this

Rubio is all but quit. Kasich is hoping for some miracle.

If Trump locks up FL and Ohio then he'll have an argument that all of them should drop out

People neutral on this or leaning toward someone other than Trump will start rationalizing on ways to support Trump.

Cruz will find that more and more people will be losing interest in his message as his attacks continue - especially if he can't make a stand on any big states that are left.

interesting note about the LEOs.

John Cardillo ‎‎@johncardillo

I belong to LE groups on social and real world. About 50k members total. More than scientific sample. Cruz has lost the cops. #TrumpProtest

3:46 PM - 12 Mar 2016 · Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Anybody that claims to be "Tea Party Founder" is declaring themselves a liar from the start.
"With all due respect Senator Cruz, we don’t trust you to institute the drastic changes needed because you are part of the system."

C'MON MAN! The system despises Cruz because has actually stood up against the establishment Republicans and called them out for what they are. Trump just gives them money.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Anybody that claims to be "Tea Party Founder" is declaring themselves a liar from the start.

How does this claim automatically make someone a liar?

Just curious.
Originally Posted by FlaRick
"With all due respect Senator Cruz, we don’t trust you to institute the drastic changes needed because you are part of the system."

C'MON MAN! The system despises Cruz because has actually stood up against the establishment Republicans and called them out for what they are.

and at the end of the day....status quo

What number of delegates does Cruz end up with tomorrow night?

He had the chance to stand up against movon.org, BLM, and stand for the police, but he withered. He's not a big enough man to handle the situation that he's in.

Originally Posted by JohnMoses

Just curious.

Because there were no founders. The "Tea Party" is nothing more than an organic, grass roots movement that special interests sought to claim for political self promotion.

These Tea Party patriots?

[Linked Image]
Bob, that article was penned by a Trumpkin.

That's all we need to know.

We see how they act here. It's the rule, and not the exception.
http://www.teaparty911.com/info/candidates.htm
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/01/tea-party-patriots-endorses-cruz
looking at that gals twitter page, she's pasted more pro trump and anti cruz tweets than Bristoe's made threads here.
How can anybody defend the comments that Cruz made after the chicago deal?

Cruz has proved time and time again that he's a chick.

Just curious.

Because there were no founders. The "Tea Party" is nothing more than an organic, grass roots movement that special interests sought to claim for political self promotion.

There have been Tea Party themed agendas going back to the 1990s but I've always held the views mentioned below

Fox News Channel commentator Juan Williams has said that the Tea Party movement emerged from the "ashes" of Ron Paul's 2008 presidential primary campaign.[81] Indeed, Ron Paul has stated that its origin was, on December 16, 2007, when supporters held a 24-hour record breaking, "moneybomb" fundraising event on the Boston Tea Party's 234th anniversary,but that others, including Republicans, took over and changed some of the movement's core beliefs.

Writing for Slate.com, Dave Weigel has argued in concurrence that, in his view, the "first modern Tea Party events occurred in December 2007, long before Barack Obama took office, and they were organized by supporters of Rep. Ron Paul," with the movement expanding and gaining prominence in 2009.[65] Barack Obama, the first African American President of the United States, took office in January 2009. Journalist Joshua Green has stated in The Atlantic that while Ron Paul is not the Tea Party's founder, or its culturally resonant figure, he has become the "intellectual godfather" of the movement since many now agree with his long-held beliefs.

That loose grouping started by Ron Paul took on steam after Obama was elected and then was totally derailed intellectually when Glenn Beck and Sara Palin took over. That isn't to say the Tea Party hasn't had some successes but it became a melting pot for any disgruntled conservative who was pissed off at the GOP

Thank goodness that all of those Commies in Chicago rioted so that Ted had a chance to show himself to the people before the primaries were over.
But Cruz won Wyoming.
And he has several 3rd place finishes coming up for tomorrow. That's gotta mean something, right?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
But Cruz won Wyoming.

-----------

He sure did.

A whopping 667 votes out of under 1000 votes cast.

Originally Posted by Calvin

Nope...

Cruz is my first choice, but he sounded like a Dem with that statement, calling out The Donald over a paid for Ferguson/Occupy Rent-A-Mob and that "spontanious" Chicago style "demonstration".

Just fuels the Trumpster's momentum.

Quite a deal, the more they team up on Trump the better he looks.

And, they talk about anger in the ranks. Ya reckon...??

Ruling class pols, D and R, are in a panic.

Don't ya just love it...

DF

C'MON MAN! The system despises Cruz because has actually stood up against the establishment Republicans and called them out for what they are. Trump just gives them money.

Exactly!

Cruz has proved time and time again that he's a chick.

That's when he lost me.

Just curious.

Originally Posted by RWE

These Tea Party patriots?

[Linked Image]

Yes, exactly. lol
Originally Posted by RWE
looking at that gals twitter page, she's pasted more pro trump and anti cruz tweets than Bristoe's made threads here.

No way!!!
Conservative minded people want someone in charge who isn't afraid of the Communists who control the Democratic Party.

Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich all had the opportunity to stand up to the Communists after they rioted in Chicago a couple of days ago. They didn't have the nerve.

They curled up in the fetal position and sniveled about Trump's "tone" instead.

If they didn't stand up to them then, they won't stand up to them ever.

Meanwhile, Trump is back out there on the campaign trail, getting in front of thousands of people and putting himself in harms way to deliver his message.

I guess the rest of them are still hiding under the bed.
Bingo, though the no knows don't know and won't know, donchaknow?
Conservative minded people want someone in charge who isn't afraid of the Communists who control the Democratic Party.
Have you pledged allegiance to Trump today?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich all had the opportunity to stand up to the Communists after they rioted in Chicago a couple of days ago. They didn't have the nerve.

Did they cancel a rally?

STAND UP!!
Originally Posted by KFWA

C'MON MAN! The system despises Cruz because has actually stood up against the establishment Republicans and called them out for what they are.

and at the end of the day....status quo

Not even close. To the truth that is, but very trumpish.
Originally Posted by RWE

Did they cancel a rally?

Their rallies have been cancelling themselves.

Its for the best. When Donald talks; he's like a fish out water.
Cruz, Rubio anad Kasich opted to use the events to criticize Trump rather than the paid protesters. This tells me they value optics rather than the truth.
Good bye to all three - you had your chance.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Cruz, Rubio anad Kasich opted to use the events to criticize Trump rather than the paid protesters. This tells me they value optics rather than the truth.

Why are you depending on the other candidates to make excuses for Trump? He's the one that was scared.
Originally Posted by RWE

Did they cancel a rally?

laugh
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Nope...

Cruz is my first choice, but he sounded like a Dem with that statement, calling out The Donald over a paid for Ferguson/Occupy Rent-A-Mob and that "spontanious" Chicago style "demonstration".

Just fuels the Trumpster's momentum.

Quite a deal, the more they team up on Trump the better he looks.

And, they talk about anger in the ranks. Ya reckon...??

Ruling class pols, D and R, are in a panic.

Don't ya just love it...

DF

I don't believe there is a politican, president, pope or anyone else out there who hasn't said something in the spare of the moment that didn't have to "walk it back." No wonder we end up with McCains and Romneys to vote for with these BS attacks. My bet is you won't even admit you voted for Trump in 2 years.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
My bet is you won't even admit you voted for Trump in 2 years.

You got that right.

You got that right.

I haven't voted for him...

DF
Apparently we didn't teach Bob anything this past week
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I had high hopes that Bob's intervention would do some good. Apparently not.
They wanted to focus on the primaries but they're essentially over.

I was focused on the general election.

Reality will hit them either tomorrow night or April 25, at the latest.

There are lots of realities to come. Most will be tragic.
Your tragic is imagined and not based in reality.
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
But Cruz won Wyoming.

-----------

He sure did.

A whopping 667 delegate votes out of under delegate 1000 votes cast on behalf of the .

Fixed it. Those roughly 1,000 delegates represent the most conservative Republican voters in the Union, with a 36 point advantage of registered Republican voters over Democrats. Cruz is wiping the floor with Donald in states where the process is closed to Republicans only.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Cruz is wiping the floor with Donald in states where the process is closed to Republicans only.

Cruz better work on getting the general election closed to Republicans only then.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Get your facts straight.
Cruz:"The responsibility for that lies with protesters, who took violence into their own hands.”

Then Cruz added what Trump had done to encourage the violence: “But in any campaign, responsibility starts at the top. Any candidate is responsible for the culture of a campaign. And when you have a campaign that disrespects the voters, when you have a campaign that affirmatively encourages violence, when you have a campaign that is facing allegations of physical violence against members of the press, you create an environment that only encourages this sort of nasty discord."

Cruz spoke the truth. At an earlier rally, Trump had said to his supporters: "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

You got that right.

Cariboujack offered me the same bet yesterday and I took it. I even told him I'll put up $1000 but he's been ignoring his offer. It's easier for him to run around making bets but he's a chickenchit that's just acting self assured.

How about it caribou? $1000 says in 2 years I'll still admit that I voted for trump. Put your money where your mouth is....or STFU.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I had high hopes that Bob's intervention would do some good. Apparently not.

Me too. Apparently (someone) slipped some stupid pills in their drinks and the affects haven't worn off yet.
Well just to say he has not lost my support.

Never had anyone call me to ask,must be in a few areas.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Cruz is wiping the floor with Donald in states where the process is closed to Republicans only.

Cruz better work on getting the general election closed to Republicans only then.

Exactly. Trump is already drawing votes from across the political spectrum. Democraps and independents are voting for him.

Cruz is only getting votes from hardcore conservatives and a few libertarians. That's not enough to bury Hitlery in November.
It's amusing reading all of these Trump sound bites repeated as "fact" by supporters even though there is no supporting evidence.

Use small words and simple ideas and repeat the lies often enough and most of the folks will believe anything.
Because you refuse to acknowledge "facts" and won't watch or read anything that would contradict your assumptions doesn't change the truth.

You must be one of the low information voters Cruz talks about. Congrats?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Bob, that article was penned by a Trumpkin.

That's all we need to know.

We see how they act here. It's the rule, and not the exception.

In the beginning non Trumpkins all said Trump would soon be history. As usual they were ALL wrong. Then a week later the same statement was reitterated by non Trumpkins. Once again they were all wrong.

Still non Trumpkins reiterate that Trump is toast!

It appears the non Trumpkins haven't so much as a [bleep] clue!

Those who are so often wrong agrivate those who are so often right. The problem with people who are always wrong is there voting record does not miraculously end up being the one time they are right.

Wrong people are dangerous! Wrong people have gotten this country to where it is. It is no secret in how to identify a person who is always wrong. Wrong people are so stupid they'll continue to say the wrong thing repeatedly over and over and over again.

As brash as Trump supporters are being wrong is not a luxury we can afford at this point. Take it from someone who is right.

Trump will not only be the nominee, Trump will be the next president

Shod
© 24hourcampfire