Home
These idiots are afraid of Trump supporters and what's worse the dumbazz president of the university met with them. Local talk radio here in Atlanta correctly pointed out that Emory is populated mainly with the children of wealthy Yankees who couldn't get into one of the Ivy League schools. I guess they need a safe space.

“I’m supposed to feel comfortable and safe [here],” one student said. “But this man is being supported by students on our campus and our administration shows that they, by their silence, support it as well … I don’t deserve to feel afraid at my school,” she added.

“How can you not [disavow Trump] when Trump’s platform and his values undermine Emory’s values that I believe are diversity and inclusivity when they are obviously not [something that Trump supports]” one student said tearfully. “Banning Muslims? How is that something Emory supports?” asked yet another.

http://emorywheel.com/emory-student...inistrative-response-to-trump-chalkings/
Whites make up 48% of student population that requires
warm milk and pablum as they shelter in place.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
These idiots are afraid of Trump supporters and what's worse the dumbazz president of the university met with them. Local talk radio here in Atlanta correctly pointed out that Emory is populated mainly with the children of wealthy Yankees who couldn't get into one of the Ivy League schools. I guess they need a safe space.

“I’m supposed to feel comfortable and safe [here],” one student said. “But this man is being supported by students on our campus and our administration shows that they, by their silence, support it as well … I don’t deserve to feel afraid at my school,” she added.

“How can you not [disavow Trump] when Trump’s platform and his values undermine Emory’s values that I believe are diversity and inclusivity when they are obviously not [something that Trump supports]” one student said tearfully. “Banning Muslims? How is that something Emory supports?” asked yet another.

Can you imagine being that stupid?
One day one of those peace loving Arabs going to walk onto a college campus look for a bunch of those peace loving fools and blow themselves up
Isn't this young metrosexual male president of the Emory U's Student Council?? wink

[Linked Image]

L.W.
In the cases of those who are talking like that, their education - even at Emory- has enabled nothing sensible or sound in their being. They express themselves as intellectual cowards and social idiots. If the college president is honoring such stuff with positive attention, it is a black mark for Emory. Just plain ridiculous.
I'd send those bitches to Yemen University for a semester if they want to know what FEAR is.
Originally Posted by BobinNH

I can't imagine sharing air with it. If this is our future, Hell awaits.
[/quote]I can't imagine sharing air with it. If this is our future, Hell awaits. [/quote]

This^
Originally Posted by BobinNH

It's demonstrated every episode of Watters' World when he interviews these indoctrinated sheep..
© 24hourcampfire