Home
If you're going to cause the loss of your own leg, I suppose there is no reason to do it the old fashioned way (say, in a farming or industrial accident). When you're a member of the YouTube Generation you have to film yourself being a dumbassss.

Story

Retard
oof, that's a hard lesson on physics
Posted By: G23 Re: How to Lose a Leg Like a Boss - 03/25/16
Almost a Darwin Award nominee.
Posted By: g5m Re: How to Lose a Leg Like a Boss - 03/25/16
Foolishness. 43 feet away.
Nice goin' Stumpy.
I like this part at the end.

"Best case scenario, you just annoy your neighbors with the loud noise."

Yeah, because heaven knows my neighbors aren't annoying.
I'm actually surprised that Tannerite is still legal and available. I'm not saying it shouldn't be, and I don't care if folks buy/use it, just surprised is all.
43 ft. away???.... It does sound as if he were trying for a Darwin. He's lucky he had friends there or he probably would have bled to death before they could get the bleeding stopped or slowed.
When fantasy and reality collide.

Sometimes Grand Theft Auto doesn't translate so well into the real world.
Originally Posted by horse1
I'm actually surprised that Tannerite is still legal and available. I'm not saying it shouldn't be, and I don't care if folks buy/use it, just surprised is all.

I've been saying this for awhile. If you want to play with the stuff, you better stock up because it won't be long until its planted in a van outside a Federal building or some other high profile venue.
What a maroon..... My youngest brother (seven years younger than me and never lived or worked on our farm) burned up one of our hay wagons with 8 rolls of hay on it after he got the brilliant idea to stick a jar of Tannerite in one of the end rolls and let his daughter shoot it. When it caught the hay on fire he was AMAZED!.... No Schidt Sherlock! Burnt it all to the ground. Volunteer fire department at least managed to confine the fire to the pasture and kept it out of the woods.
I believe Forrest Gump's mother had a saying which was suitable to situations such as this. GD
That's what second place in the Darwin Awards looks like.
Sometimes stupid hurts.
"Hey Bubba, hold my beer and watch this!"

L.W.
"stupid is as stupid does", particularly when dressed in your tacticool duds...
Not close to a Darwin contender unless his package hung below the damaged knee...
Originally Posted by horse1

Many are stocking up here in Canada, buying it while they can. I just bought 72lbs. and split with another fellow.
Imagine when some kid looking for easter eggs finds that sum biotch?? hahahahahahha
Hopefully he has to pay ever single cent of the medical bills. That's something insurance shouldn't have to pay for.
That stuff has never been on my "to do" list. A few months ago some local idiot shooting the stuff started a brush fire on state land that immediately spread to an adjacent ranch.
If I didn't know how big the bang was gonna be I wouldn't have shot it. He didn't do any resurch me thinks.
Originally Posted by USMC2602
"stupid is as stupid does", particularly when dressed in your tacticool duds...

He was "dressed" for the occasion. wink

I can honestly say I was nowhere near that guy...

The video shows Pressley dressed in what appears to be a tactical vest, shooting a semi-automatic rifle at the lawn mower, getting off more than 20 shots. On the last shot, the lawnmower explodes. Shrapnel can be seen flying in all direction.
In Idaho its illegal on state and federal land. There have been some fires started with it.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

The video shows Pressley dressed in what appears to be a tactical vest, shooting a semi-automatic rifle at the lawn mower, getting off more than 20 shots. On the last shot, the lawnmower explodes. Shrapnel can be seen flying in all direction.

Is this why you quit hangin' with Clarke?
About 1970 I shot and detonated an 81mm mortar shell. We found it lying out in the open in the California desert, far from any government property. My friend wanted to take it home, but we decided not to.

I got up on some rocks about 150 yards from it and shot once with my 6mm Remington. It went off with a "whooshing" sound, a lot of fire, and a lot of white smoke. The casing was intact. We later determined it was probably a practice round, as it had not exploded.

What it was doing out there I have no idea.

As for Tannerite, I had no idea there even was such stuff. What is the purpose for which it is ordinarily used?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
About 1970 I shot and detonated an 81mm mortar shell. We found it lying out in the open in the California desert, far from any government property. My friend wanted to take it home, but we decided not to.

I got up on some rocks about 150 yards from it and shot once with my 6mm Remington. It went off with a "whooshing" sound, a lot of fire, and a lot of white smoke. The casing was intact. We later determined it was probably a practice round, as it had not exploded.

What it was doing out there I have no idea.

As for Tannerite, I had no idea there even was such stuff. What is the purpose for which it is ordinarily used?

You set off a signal cart inside of a practice bomb or something similar. How sure are you about the size?
It sux that young man will have to live the rest of his life without a leg because one stupid mistake. I bet he will be more careful the rest of his days.
Redneck+AR15+Tannerite+YouTube=Dumbass X 2
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I can't figure out how you get the prairie dogs and jack rabbits to eat the tannerite. . .
Originally Posted by seal_billy
It sux that young man will have to live the rest of his life without a leg because one stupid mistake. I bet he will be more careful the rest of his days.

I dunno' Troy,...does leg amputation stimulate brain cell growth ?

GTC
Why he hate his lawn mower so much?

I hate mowing too but I'd blow up my fuggin push mower and keep the rider in case I blow my leg off.
Some guys just don't think things through.

Oh well.
Happy Easter.
Two legged and one legged alike.
God bless us everyone....

he will forever be known as the STUPIDEST MF'er on earth. but hey, he looked good in that walmart tacticool vest anyway.
Henceforth, he will have to throw on his fake leg before throwing on the vest.

I'm surprised too especially in this PC, paranoid climate clamoring for more gun control.

Wait until there's one terrorist who sets some off here in a crowd somewhere. One could quickly accumulate a large amount just visiting hardware and sporting goods stores without attracting any attention.

Glad that frag didn't hit a couple feet higher.
Definatly lacked some common sense.
Some guys do quite a bit better with freedom than others.
Posted By: Owl Re: How to Lose a Leg Like a Boss - 03/28/16
I bet he thinks twice before doing that again... Wait, hes a DUMB ARSE...

Bet he's planning his next one right now
Posted By: jimy Re: How to Lose a Leg Like a Boss - 03/28/16
I'm just so thankful that these Rambo wanna bee's always make an effort to video these acts of idiocracy for all of us to see, when I was younger man and apt to do a stupid thing or two, we always looked around to make sure no one saw us being "foolish" , the youth of today advertises their's.
I shot a medical oxygen bottle in high school. We built a ramp and I shot the valve off. The plan was to watch it enter orbit.....the actual event was the bottle exploded with a white flash that sat me down from 40 yards.

I learned a lesson that day.
("hold my beer and watch THIS!")
The trials and tribulations of the inbred...
© 24hourcampfire