Home
The failures and errors and amateurishness just keep piling up. I feel sorry for the Trump supporters, it must be hard believing in the bigly greatness of somebody "that will win so often that you'll get tired of winning" when this is the stuff that makes headlines day after day after day.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/trump-likely-to-win-west-virginia-but-lose-delegates-222036

“The delegate selection system is intentionally complicated, making it extremely hard for voters to control the commitment of delegates to any particular candidate,” Stuart said. “I think the selection process for delegates in West Virginia not only is bad. It may be the worst in the country.”

It’s also bad for Trump because even if he wins the popular vote in a landslide, how that support translates into delegates depends on his supporters’ ability to navigate a complicated, arcane and confusing voting system — the results of which are an open question.
Quiet, silly boy.

There's a primary going on that deals with reality right now and not the silly 4th round hopes of the desperate.

Get back to us when your candidate is relevant instead of posting your silly, repetitive cackling.

I'm embarrassed for you.
Originally Posted by isaac
I'm embarrassed for you.

No need to be. I'm having a great time, it's all out of my hands so just sitting back watching the weeping and wailing and pulling of dead muskrats masquerading as hair.

So if Trump fails to land delegates in West Virginia, that makes the state count go to 14 for total failures right? Couple more and he'll be at 33%.
Only the more than stupid could brag about having a great time being stupid.

Practice for what the next few weeks of reality will look like and save yourself the embarrassment of not avoiding further embarrassment.
No wonder we can't get stuff done. I gotta,say, I had no idea how rigged the system is. Any thought that the voters select their candidate, is purely coincidental. This is true of both parties. The system is designed to give the illusion that your vote counts. It DOES, as long as you pick the same candidates as the elites. As much as I despise him, Sanders is getting screwed. If EITHER of the Dems win, we are royally screwed . I really do not care whether Trump or Cruz win the nomination, I will vote for them. If Kasich wins, it won't matter whether I vote for him or not. He is a weak candidate. I am appalled that either of the Democrats would have any chance at all to win. Americans are idiots, it seems.
sTrumpetts are Stupid all they can do is bitchandmoan
the rules are there...all you have to do is look.
These azzwipes believe that getting 1/3 of republican votes PLUS 2/3 of both parties hating you...somehow translates into winning the Whitehouse. Sheeeesh are they effing STUPID.

Of course if bitchandmoan translated into votes sTrumpy would be flying in Air Force One by now.
Helloooooo...it doesn't work that way you morons.
Interesting that when Trump totally dominates the race, the big story in the media is that he's always on the verge of losing it one way or another, but when Sanders is winning primary after primary, and is always closing on Hilary, the story is "Isn't that cute that he thinks he's still in the race? Of course, he has no chance, though." That's the degree to which the MSM is a participant with the political establishment in telling us in advance who the candidates are going to be.
duuhhh... thank you Stupid
Originally Posted by benchman
No wonder we can't get stuff done. I gotta,say, I had no idea how rigged the system is. Any thought that the voters select their candidate, is purely coincidental. This is true of both parties. The system is designed to give the illusion that your vote counts. It DOES, as long as you pick the same candidates as the elites. As much as I despise him, Sanders is getting screwed. If EITHER of the Dems win, we are royally screwed . I really do not care whether Trump or Cruz win the nomination, I will vote for them. If Kasich wins, it won't matter whether I vote for him or not. He is a weak candidate. I am appalled that either of the Democrats would have any chance at all to win. Americans are idiots, it seems.

It seems most people didn't know how rigged it is. Trump's greatest value is how he makes it obvious. And yet some people don't seem to mind not having a say, as long as the rules, no matter how corrupt, are followed.

Others just seem to be blinded by their dislike for trump. They don't mind driving away fair-minded conservatives as long as they don't get trump. Of course, they justify it by saying we aren't really conservative, like how Muslims declare others aren't Muslim enough, so they can chop off their heads.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
These azzwipes believe that getting 1/3 of republican votes PLUS 2/3 of both parties hating you...somehow translates into winning the Whitehouse. Sheeeesh are they effing STUPID.

Of course if bitchandmoan translated into votes sTrumpy would be flying in Air Force One by now.

Case in point.
Trump is in a political chess game and is getting beat from a guy who knows every rules of every state by heart. Trump does not want to be president or he is so pompous he thinks he can win just cause he is Trump. He just hired his campaign manager 2 weeks ago for the state of California. Their primaries are less than 2 weeks out . This gives his manage less than 4 weeks to make a plan to win at least 100 delegates. Cruzer has no doubt been hunting those delegates in California for 6 months. It might make sense if Trump did this in Wyoming, Alaska or state he will surely loose, but Caliufornia? He is truly over his head and does not know what he is doing. Sorry if I offended the Trump supporters here. If I am wrong , please explain his actions on why he would take California so lightly. ???? Mystery to me if he wants to win. In the mean time Cruz is playing political chess and sending he pawns down the sideline with no Rooks or Bishops and Trump does not know why Cruz is spending his moves this way. I got a hint for ya Trump, , , , He's gunna get his queen back, and when the queen gets back on the board , and when the queen puts old Trump in checkmate, Trump will say Cruz cheated.
duuhhh... thank you Stupid
Shelly Marsh? That you?

[Linked Image]
I love all the guys who are talking up how veteran a politician Cruz is by knowing how the "game" is played.

That Cruz is a real outsider alright.

Imagine the stupidity of a candidate who thinks he should be elected because of popular vote

yea, that Trump, he's a real dummy

Cruz is just about the most unlikeable person I have ever seen.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Absolutely.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Absolutely.

Which is why the Cruzzies love him so much.

If ya wanna look skinny, hang around with fat people.

If ya don't wanna look like the biggest a$$hole in the room, hang around with the Cruzer.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Absolutely.

If ya don't wanna look like the biggest a$$hole in the room, hang around with the Cruzer.

Exactly.

You guys are on a roll this morning.
I'm registered Independent and we can choose a party in a primary. I'm choosing democrat so I can vote against the evil broom rider twice!!!
A third party definitely has a chance to take conservative voters in 2020 simply by stating that they will use the primary system in every state and every delegate will be bound to the candidate selected by that state regardless of the number of ballots.

There's a *lot* of people who won't want to participate in the GOP's Caucus nonsense ever again
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Absolutely.

And the other guy is The Donald. Jesus wept.
If Trump gets the nominee I will vote for him. Sad though, we had Scott Walker, Rick Perry, Jindal, and Rubio, but we decide on a guy who was a democrat till five yrs ago. Even Trumps 2 kids , Eric and Ivanca could not vote for him in the Primary. WHy? ? ? ? Cause they were registered democrats and I dont think they could even change parties in time. They are democrats, nothing more, nothing less. My conclusion is many on the fire are not as conservative as it seems.

^This is the butt hurt that happens after the Trump Express runs trains on you. Remind me again who is ahead?

For those that need help: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Running+train

Originally Posted by ihookem
If Trump gets the nominee I will vote for him. Sad though, we had Scott Walker, Rick Perry, Jindal, and Rubio, but we decide on a guy who was a democrat till five yrs ago. Even Trumps 2 kids , Eric and Ivanca could not vote for him in the Primary. WHy? ? ? ? Cause they were registered democrats and I dont think they could even change parties in time. They are democrats, nothing more, nothing less. My conclusion is many on the fire are not as conservative as it seems.

They aren't registered in any party but don't let facts get in your way.
Hey Chris, I think you are right. It does not say they were registered dems. It says they did not register. Although, I doubt they never voted so they were registered for a party if they did. But , we know they were not registered republicans right?????? I am sure they did vote before, and hardly a doubt it was for a democrat. Now ya have a Cruz supporter that admitted he might very well be wrong. AInt seen a Trump supporter do that yet. I didn't see anywhere they were not registered at all though, not that I care.
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
Originally Posted by ihookem

They aren't registered in any party but don't let facts get in your way.

I posted the same thing few days ago about his kids being registered as unaffiliated but the trump haters ignored kept repeating the lie cause as we all know tell a lie enough it becomes a fact..
Notice how the MSM keeps suggesting that both Trump and Cruz are outsiders? Clear PSYOP. Cruz is a two time Ivy League graduate, was praised at ultra-establishment Harvard Law School, and prospered there, permitting him to quickly transition into a political career at a very young age, where he's remained since. Total Washington insider from the get go, and he's constantly referred to by the MSM as the other outsider in the primary race.

This is a total setup for when Trump comes into the Convention significantly in the lead, and they hand it to Cruz, while the MSM drives home the message, "Well, at least one of the outsiders won."
The_Real_Hawkeye,

Notice how the MSM keeps suggesting that both Trump and Cruz are outsiders? Clear PSYOP. Cruz is a two time Ivy League graduate, was praised at ultra-establishment Harvard Law School, and prospered there, permitting him to quickly transition into a political career at a very young age, where he's remained since. Total Washington insider from the get go, and he's constantly referred to by the MSM as the other outsider in the primary race.

This is a total setup for when Trump comes into the Convention significantly in the lead, and they hand it to Cruz, while the MSM drives home the message, "Well, at least one of the outsiders won."

Tell us about the dozen or so senators who think he would make a great president, please, since he's such an Washington insider.
Originally Posted by Ringman
The_Real_Hawkeye,

Tell us about the dozen or so senators who think he would make a great president, please, since he's such an Washington insider.
Lifelong politicians aren't outsiders.

Originally Posted By Ringman
The_Real_Hawkeye,

Quote:

Tell us about the dozen or so senators who think he would make a great president, please, since

I see you don't have a valid argument.

But billionaires with lobbyists and hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions are outsiders?

And it's a clue that Cruz is bad because everybody in Washington hates him, but it's obvious that Cruz is establishment because everybody in Washington is backing him rather than Trump.

I could go on for days... you guys are great. I love y'all.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

But billionaires with lobbyists and hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions are outsiders?
To politics, yes.
......... but it's obvious that Cruz is establishment because everybody in Washington is backing him rather than Trump..

You sure about that??

Sometimes, Cruzers are pretty funny.. laugh laugh

Thats hukin hilarious.
So many MoRoNs here don't get that many want a 'non-politician' this term.
The fact that 'Trump' is losing soley in this sleaziest part of the political process speaks volumes that so many can't and likely never will understand.

Ron Paul????
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Ron Paul????
OB/GYN. Politics was an after thought, long after medical school, residency, service in the military, and a successful private practice. His main goal in running for office, in fact, was to bring into public light his ideas about economic policy, never imagining he'd actually have a chance of winning public office. No one was more surprised than he when he won. He reluctantly closed his practice, and did his public service.
If the delegates swap at the convention and go for Cruz, the RNC won't have to waste money on the upcoming election. They won't have enough voters show to get within 20% of the D candidate.

Cruz's plan is to flat out ignore the popular vote, ignore the will of the people, and manipulate the political process. That is somehow going to lead to victory according to Cruz supporters.

Not only should that not be supported by the electorate, it isn't a viable path to the white house, and shouldn't be used as a plan for future candidates to win the nomination. All he can do with that move is set a bad precedent and alienate himself from the voters that he needs just a few short months in the future.

"Be careful what you wish for" is something that the Cruzettes should think about.
Originally Posted by davet
If the delegates swap at the convention and go for Cruz, the RNC won't have to waste money on the upcoming election. They won't have enough voters show to get within 20% of the D candidate.

Cruz's plan is to flat out ignore the popular vote, ignore the will of the people, and manipulate the political process. That is somehow going to lead to victory according to Cruz supporters.

Not only should that not be supported by the electorate, it isn't a viable path to the white house, and shouldn't be used as a plan for future candidates to win the nomination. All he can do with that move is set a bad precedent and alienate himself from the voters that he needs just a few short months in the future.

"Be careful what you wish for" is something that the Cruzettes should think about.
Absolutely. If Trump walks in with the most states won, most of the delegates, and most of the votes, all by significant margins, and it's taken from him and given to Cruz, that's going to be seen as little short of a coup d'état perpetrated by the establishment to deny the right of Americans to select their own representatives in national government.
If Trump is at 1200 delegates(97% gained, 3% short), Cruz will be in the neighborhood of 870 delegates (71% gained, 29% short).

The RNC will fold if they let a coup happen.

Lindsey Graham does agree though "It's better to loose with Cruz."

Reagan vs Ford at the '76 convention went to the leader, Ford, when the contenders were within 5% of each other. The divide is much wider this round.
If Trump is at 1200 delegates(97% gained, 3% short), Cruz will be in the neighborhood of 870 delegates (71% gained, 29% short).

Reagan vs Ford at the '76 convention went to the leader, Ford, when the contenders were within 5% of each other. The divide is much wider this round.

So a coup now is defined as any failure by Trump to meet the mandatory 1,237 delegates?

It's a very simple process. Get 1,237 delegates to vote for you at the convention and you win. If you can't get 1,237 delegates, YOU CANNOT WIN.

Why does the Trump camp have so much trouble understanding that?

So a coup now is defined as any failure by Trump to meet the mandatory 1,237 delegates?

It's a very simple process. Get 1,237 delegates to vote for you at the convention and you win. If you can't get 1,237 delegates, YOU CANNOT WIN.

I fully understand. I also fear what IS going to happen when neither Trump or Cruz have the necessary 1237 going in.
The Trump supporters understand. They're just pissed at the underhanded way the RNC has handled the nomination, they're pissed at the way the media has handled the nomination, they're pissed at the way Cruz has handled the nomination, and they're pissed at the Cruz supporters who try to convince them that they have nothing to be pissed about.

And they're pissed enough that if Trump doesn't win the nomination because of all the above, that they're never going to have anything to do with the GOP again,

No house, no senate, no Presidents, no Conservative Supreme Court Justices,...nothing.

And the Cruz people did all of that in an attempt to get a candidate nominated who could never beat Hillary in the first place.

So,...if Trump doesn't get the nomination, it'll be your party.

Have fun trying to get anything done with what's left of it.
I heard Trump's son complaining about the disenfranchisement issues of the Republican party and he kept going on and on like the RNC was a covered by the fundamental principals of Democracy.

Acting like they are a victim of the RNC chicanery and convincing everyone that its a Democracy is the best shot they have in covering up the other [bleep] disaster that was their ground game.

I honestly think they believed it was a popular vote, and they probably think the general is the same way.
Originally Posted by RWE
I heard Trump's son complaining about the disenfranchisement issues of the Republican party and he kept going on and on like the RNC was a covered by the fundamental principals of Democracy.

Acting like they are a victim of the RNC chicanery and convincing everyone that its a Democracy is the best shot they have in covering up the other [bleep] disaster that was their ground game.

I honestly think they believed it was a popular vote, and they probably think the general is the same way.

Hey,....don't let it bother you.

All that stuff that bothers you about the GOP is going to go away.

It'll be all yours if Trump doesn't get the nomination.

You can do anything you want with it,....except get people elected, of course.

But other than that, you'll have free reign.
blah blah blah.

I get it, you hate the RNC.

I would be happy to see the RNC tank, but not in the middle of a [bleep] general election.

You don't seem to care unless your boy gets the nomination from a party he doesn't give [bleep] about anyway.

Still don't know why he sourced the GOP for his run rather than go independent, like his kids are registered?

Sounds nefarious.
I just told you that you folks can have the entire party. What more do you want?

You want it to be your way? Now you can have it your way.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
All that stuff that bothers you about the GOP is going to go away.

It'll be all yours if Trump doesn't get the nomination.

You can do anything you want with it,....except get people elected, of course.

But other than that, you'll have free reign.

You really believe that with all of the Republican wins in the last 6 years, that it's all going to fall apart if Trump doesn't win?

Even though he's only got 37% of the vote?

Here's how it will very possibly go down: If Trump doesn't walk in with 1,237 delegates on the first vote, Cruz will announce Rubio as his running mate. Cruz and Rubio together have many more voters backing them than Trump. Trump has no legitimate argument that he should be the one to walk away with the nomination. Delegates that had been bound to Trump and delegates for Rubio shift over to Cruz, Kasich delegates jump on the bandwagon and Trump goes home without the delegates, without the nomination, with a lower number of voters than the winners, and the country moves forward.
All Trump has to do to stop it is walk in with 1,237 delegates for the first vote. Then all this whining and complaining doesn't matter. He can move on to lose in November.
Trump supporters are tired of all that kind of talk.

Once you have the party all to yourselves you can tell it to each other.

We're there for Trump. If Trump's not it, you can have the whole party.

We'll just go away and let you have it.

I call it a coup when the voters are undermined.

I find it ironic that Cruz will then ask the voters to vote for the guy who undermined them.

That is Cruz's long game.

Not every voter in the US of course, but the ones in 32-36 states.
All Trump has to do to stop it is walk in with 1,237 delegates for the first vote.

And all Cruz has to do is come up with 29% of the delegates needed, who are actively not representing the voters in their districts, on the floor during the convention. Well, and then make it out of there in one piece.
All Trump has to do to stop it is walk in with 1,237 delegates for the first vote.

Here is your second ballot delegate waiting on deck, congrats?

Mitch McConnell told WHAS-TV that he anticipates he himself will be a delegate, and "on the second ballot I'll be free to do whatever I want."

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by add

Mitch McConnell told WHAS-TV that he anticipates he himself will be a delegate, and "on the second ballot I'll be free to do whatever I want."

Think about what that represents... Ted Cruz stood on the floor of the Senate and called this man a LIAR, publicly and it went world wide.

And this man will still vote for Cruz rather than Trump.

All Trump had to do was act even slightly presidential instead of playing the reality TV comedic vulgarian.

It's a very good lesson in how to lose when all the odds are in your favor.
They don't get it.....
Originally Posted by add

Think about what that represents... Ted Cruz stood on the floor of the Senate and called this man a LIAR, publicly and it went world wide.

All Trump had to do was act even slightly presidential instead of playing the reality TV comedic vulgarian.

It's a very good lesson in how to lose when all the odds are in your favor.

So, Trump lost?
*shrugg*,..if you say so.

In any event, if Trump's not the nominee, you can hang out with Old Turtle all you want.

The party will be all yours,....no anti establishment types left to rain on your parade.
I find it ironic that Cruz will then ask the voters to vote for the guy who undermined them.

That is Cruz's long game.

What qualities for a junior senator huh. A regular steven hawkings grin
You don't vote anyway, you just whine.

Even though he's only got 37% of the vote?

Here's how it will very possibly go down: If Trump doesn't walk in with 1,237 delegates on the first vote, Cruz will announce Rubio as his running mate. Cruz and Rubio together have many more voters backing them than Trump.

After another 16 states, Trumps lead is likely to out pace their numbers combined. We can count up the votes on April 27 if you like. Unless you think the next 6 states are not going for Trump at 45-55%, with his competition pulling in 20% or less. That is 6 states where he more than doubles his lead in the popular vote. Optics won't be working in Cruz's favor, and neither will that 37% for Trump number. That number will be moving on up.

The other thing about the rules is, it's a man vs man race at this point. Adding another candidates total to your own doesn't help Cruz any more than it helps Trump. Add Rubio's votes to Trump and where does that leave Cruz? Alongside Peter Pan in Neverland where rules are made up to suit the imagination, and voters show up in support after being screwed.
,..and watch4bear too.

If Trump isn't the nominee, y'all can hang out with Old Turtle and watch4bear all you want.

The party will be yours.

Think harder what that reveals.
You should have stopped at think.
After another 16 states, Trumps lead is likely to out pace their number combined. We can count up the votes on April 27 if you like.

The other thing about the rules is, it's a man vs man race at this point. Adding another candidates total to your own doesn't help Cruz any more than it helps Trump. Add Rubio's votes to Trump and where does that leave Cruz? Alongside Peter Pan in Neverland where rules are made up to suit the imagination, and voters show up in support after being screwed.

Starting on the 2nd and 3rd ballots, adding another candidate's total to your own CAN win it and often has in history.

All Trump has to do is walk in with 1,237 and this doesn't matter.
After another 16 states, Trumps lead is likely to out pace their number combined. We can count up the votes on April 27 if you like.

Starting on the 2nd and 3rd ballots, adding another candidate's total to your own CAN win it and often has in history.

All Trump has to do is walk in with 1,237 and this doesn't matter.

Feel free to correct me, but isn't Trump basically the only candidate able to attain the 1237? And most likely after today WILL be the only candidate mathematically able?
So where does this leave Cruz? Seems 'hope & prayer' took a bus outta town.
But you just go on believing that all of those that don't like Cruz currently will have an Epiphany at the convention.
Cruz's plan is to walk in with 870 and start screwing over the republican constituents.

It's going to be very obvious to everyone in the country what his plan is after he's mathematically eliminated around 11pm eastern time tonight.

Raeford beat me to the point.
Cruz's plan is to walk in with 870 and start screwing over the republican constituents.

It's going to be very obvious to everyone in the country what his plan is after he's mathematically eliminated around 11pm eastern time tonight.

I'm sure he'll take the high road, much like he suggested Kasich should do. wink
Cruz's plan is to talk in with as many as possible, and allow the delegates to vote. He'll follow all of the rules that are plainly laid out for all of the candidates to help his chances, but ultimiately it's up to the candidates.

He's pretty sure that if there aren't 1150 or more delegates that are BOUND to vote for Trump, that Trump won't be able to convince enough delegates to vote for somebody that unlikeable and rude and disgusting and incompetent.

Nobody wins with 40% of the vote. Participation medals don't count.

All he has to do is walk in with 1,237. Or get 1,237 to vote for him after the 1st ballot (excuse me, burst out laughing when I typed that one). That is the rules, always has been the rules, and the rules don't change for 2 year olds who throw temper tantrums.
Cruz's plan is to talk in with as many as possible, and allow the delegates to vote. He'll follow all of the rules that are plainly laid out for all of the candidates to help his chances, but ultimiately it's up to the candidates.

All he has to do is walk in with 1,237. Or get 1,237 to vote for him after the 1st ballot...

And how do you see that playing out with the voters? How do you see that working out for Cruz in the general election?
The political oligarchy can't tolerate the GOP any longer.

This is 3 consecutive elections where it's had to beat back a non establishment candidate coming out of the GOP. This time the non establishment candidate has made an enormous stir and has been at the top of the polls since almost the beginning of the primary.

It happened before with Goldwater, but there was no internet to tell the people about it,..so they were able to smooth it over when they destroyed his candidacy.

There's no smoothing it over this time so they're just going to kill the GOP.

Cruz is nothing but the tool they're using.

All he has to do is walk in with 1,237. Or get 1,237 to vote for him after the 1st ballot...

And how do you see that playing out with the voters? How do you see that working out for Cruz in the general election?

I think 50%+ of the voters will be thrilled, as opposed to 40% of the voters being thrilled if Donald gets it.

And I see it playing out better in November than if Trump gets the nomination. Right now Trump has made the campaign such a toxic mess with his talk and lies that I doubt anybody can win, but I'm sure Trump can't. You feel different, and we already know that the Trump followers here won't vote in November for anybody but Trump.

I think 50%+ of the voters will be thrilled, as opposed to 40% of the voters being thrilled if Donald gets it.
In light of who's winning in votes, states, and delegates, don't you mean the reverse of what you said, there?

And I see it playing out better in November than if Trump gets the nomination. Right now Trump has made the campaign such a toxic mess with his talk and lies that I doubt anybody can win, but I'm sure Trump can't. You feel different, and we already know that the Trump followers here won't vote in November for anybody but Trump.

Wrong-not only on your numbers.
Do you pick the numbers of the other candidates to add to Cruz' numbers willy-nilly or do you go state-by-state? Say Ohio you add Kasich, in Virginia add Rubio? etc
Either way saying 50% if Cruz should get it is pretty comical.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Wrong-not only on your numbers.
Do you pick the numbers of the other candidates to add to Cruz' numbers willy-nilly or do you go state-by-state? Say Ohio you add Kasich, in Virginia add Rubio? etc
Either way saying 50% if Cruz should get it is pretty comical.

Those who aren't FOR Trump, hate Trump.

Those who aren't FOR Cruz and aren't Ron Paul supporters for Trump, could settle for Cruz.

That's my opinion and what I've been seeing all along in the actions of people and organizations and even the establishment Republicans surprised me. Trump can't put together even a marginally competent campaign staff, people know what a disaster he'd be in the White House.

63% of the electorate think whoever leads in the delegate count going into the convention should win the nomination.

Leaving 37% to vote for Cruz I guess.
Bummer, looks like Trump was outsmarted by that dastardly Cruz in Missouri as well. So, just like Virginia, some of the delegates bound to vote for Trump on the first ballot will likely swing over to Cruz if Trump doesn't walk in with 1,237.

Final selection of delegates isn't until May 23rd in Missouri, but the Trump supporters are already realizing they failed to get their people in place.

I think this makes... 14 states that Cruz has out-dealed the master dealer maker.

Mean Ted.

http://themissouritimes.com/28686/delegate-selection-leads-to-schism-in-missouri-gop/

But some Republicans, namely supporters of real estate mogul Donald Trump, are raising their eyebrows at the process and raising their voices to oppose what they see as unfair practices.

Among them is Ellisville Mayor Adam Paul, who attended the Wild Horse township caucus in St. Louis County. At that caucus, Paul said that former Missouri House Speaker Tim Jones also attended, despite the fact that he lives in the Meramac township on Wild Horse’s southern border. Paul said Jones brought a slate of candidates that supported second place Republican presidential candidate Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and eventually, Jones’ slate of candidates won.

While Paul recognized that Jones and his supporters followed the rules and procedures, the decision made at the caucus troubles Paul.

“Those things don’t pass the smell test,” he said. “We had a slate that we presented which was more a reflection of the will of the people, and their slate was filled with Cruz supporters.”

Those Cruz supporters could come into play at the national convention that eventually chooses the final nominee. Each state picks their delegates in their own way, as determined by the state party. In Missouri, a presidential preference primary is held. Trump edged out Cruz by fewer than 2,000 votes March 15, but he won in certain places to give him a favorable allotment of delegates. As the Missouri GOP site explains, Trump will receive 12 of Missouri’s 52 pledged delegates for winning the state and another 25 for winning five of Missouri’s eight congressional districts (five delegates per district). Cruz will get the other 15 pledged delegates for winning the other three congressional districts.

Those delegates are selected in two places: at the state convention and at congressional district (CD) conventions. The county and township caucuses select slates of delegate candidates to attend both the state convention and the CD conventions. Each CD convention will select three delegates for a total of 24 delegates, then at the state convention, 25 delegates will be selected.

The other three delegates are automatic delegates. Missouri COP Chairman John Hancock, National Committeewoman to the Republican National Committee (RNC) representing Missouri Susie Eckelkamp, and Missouri’s delegate to the RNC’s Rules Committee Lance Beshore are those three delegates.

So what does all of this have to do with Cruz supporters potentially stuffing county and township caucuses? The race between Cruz and Trump is relatively close at this point in the race, and national media as well as Republican party officials have mused on the possibility of a contested convention. At a contested convention, delegates must vote how they are pledged by their state’s in an initial round of voting, but afterwards, they may vote essentially as they please if no candidate gets more than 50 percent of the vote.

If Trump does not hit the 1,237 delegate mark, who the delegates support rather than who states voted for could matter a great deal. Trump supporters like Paul are taking notice.

“This is shedding a negative light on the process of the delegates to a larger group of people, and they’re realizing ‘What’s the point of going to a primary and voting in Missouri when your delegates aren’t going to be appropriately’,” he said.

I'm sure Trump supporters in Missouri will... well... issue death threats, that's a given. Though most of those will come from out of state by the same nut jobs doing it to Colorado and Indiana and others.
NBC reporting that Ted Cruz will likely get 50% of delegates in Pennsylvania even if he comes in dead last.

Mean Ted.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_even_if_he_comes_in_distant_third.html
NBC's Hallie Jackson reports Cruz has changed his focus to Pennsylvania and making a play for the state's unbound delegates. Jackson, the network's Cruz correspondent, said even if Cruz has a third place finish in Pennsylvania's Republican primary, he'll win more than half the delegates.

"It's very telling that's Ted Cruz tonight is not in Brooklyn or Manhattan or any of the boroughs or state. He's in Pennsylvania," reported Jackson.

"He'll be in Philly for his watch party tonight," Jackson said. "That's indicative of where he and his campaign see this race going, to Pennsylvania, where they are looking to make a play for these unbound delegates. Even if they come in a distant third, a top campaign aide tells me, they will still, they believe, pick up more than half the delegates there."

"They're looking at more than 30," Jackson said.

Pennsylvania allots 71 delegates in the Republican primary; 54 of which are unbound.

I think this makes it... 15 states for Cruz outsmarting Trump?
Well, if the PEOPLE don't want you I guess this is the only route to take.
Politics=Sleaze
Ever feel like you need a bath after reading about your man?
Cruz can get as many weasels as he can elected to be delegates. It's the surest method there is to burn the party down. I don't want that in the least, but that's what Cruz is working towards.

Tell me why the voters should support a party that doesn't back its own voters?

Not what the rules are for the 4th round of voting for a contested convention...but why would the voters support a party that would allow the electorates voice to be buried?

Because that is the situation that the RNC is staring in the face right now.
As this point it's overly evident that Cruz's intent isn't to win the Presidency. He knows he can't chit all over the process like this and be supported by Republican voters in November.

He's so butthurt over being called out on national TV for being a liar by Trump that his entire purpose is to do anything he can to deny Trump the nomination even if it means putting a Democrat in the White House for 8 more years.

The establishment would also rather see Hillary win than Trump, so it's flagrantly obvious that Cruz is being tutored on how to conduct his delegate strategy by the RNC.

It will become more obvious once it is mathematically impossible for Cruz to win the nomination, yet he stays in the race anyway.

The people who support it are enemies of the people.

This is how it begins.
I think this makes it... 15 states for Cruz outsmarting Trump?
---------

Taunting your dumb ass is much fun.

You go ahead and pray for late convention rounds, meathead. Can't figure out the bigger tooled fools here, the GOPe or the Cruz clan. A remarkable amount of stupid between the lot.

In the meanwhile, you Cruztards prepare yourselves for a much needed reality check.

While your guy is out, the front runner and only candidate with a chance has primaries to focus upon.

In less than 8 hours, Trump will have knocked 16 folks out of the GOP race.

Very impressive.

You guys are proud your guy is good at stealing elections at the behest, and with the assistance, of the establishment, from the choice of regular Republicans? frown
Originally Posted by RWE

The vast majority of the people thought it was a popular vote, based on the reactions after Colorado. Now that they're seeing that it's not, they're going to look elsewhere for their representation.

I'm honestly starting to believe that Cruz supporters haven't thought that far ahead.
© 24hourcampfire