Home
Radio personality Michael Savage interviews Wayne Pacelle of HSUS....

Though Savage expounds on his staunch conservative ideologies, I have heard him rail against hunting in the past and it rubbed me the wrong way even back then.

Well, today I am listening on my lunch break and almost puked up my sandwich.

He was deep in a lip lock fawning all over Wayne Pacelle of the Humane Society of the United States.

https://www.activistfacts.com/person/3366-wayne-pacelle/

There was virtually nothing that Savage didn't agree with.
They were lamenting farming and ranching, Savage started to cry about elephants in Africa and how he sends money to anti poaching organizations then Pacelle went on to say that Africa needs to become a photo only safari operation, continent wide.
I missed the end of the interview, but had heard enough.

My computer is acting up or I'd have included links or a podcast. frown

Anyone else catch today's show?

I'm done with Savage and hope I'm not alone...
I've been done with that idiot before I ever started with him. Pompous snarky nobody is who he is.
I had it on as background noise. I picked up part of the conversation, but didn't know he was talking to an HSUS rep.

Savage has had an animal rights streak for a while. I've never liked it, but listened to him off and on because he is "interesting" to say the least.

My favorite was post-9/11 when his show would open with "Helllooooooo infidels!!!!"

He's been on the slide ever since he sued his broadcasting company.
They only keep Savage on the air to make conservatives look bad.
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people choose to rail against a perfectly legal activity that provides MASSIVE amounts of money that benefits wildlife. There are so many illegal activities around that they could choose. When a non hunter thinks about hunting, they think early 1900's market hunting, or wiping out the Buffalo. They never even consider that their urban sprawl has destroyed a lot more stuff than hunting.
Originally Posted by benchman
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people choose to rail against a perfectly legal activity that provides MASSIVE amounts of money that benefits wildlife. There are so many illegal activities around that they could choose. When a non hunter thinks about hunting, they think early 1900's market hunting, or wiping out the Buffalo. They never even consider that their urban sprawl has destroyed a lot more stuff than hunting.
Well said, sir.

Truth is anathema to many.
Wayne Pacelle is a POS, drives a Ferrari, lives in a mansion and bankrolls fat stacks. Savage should have asked him how he feels about robbing little old ladies who think their donating their social security checks to the local animal shelters to save the poor kitties. HSUS is a concrete living, litigation loving, group of scammers posing as animal lovers when the money trail says nothing of he sort.

"Non profit" organizations need a serious overhaul. It's become the biggest scamming cesspool ever. Make sure you know for sure who the hell you or your spouse are sending money to, you may be surprised to find out how much of it gets funneled to something else.

Michael Allen Weiner, (his real name is not Savage), is a true douche and is even more narcissistic that Obama, if that is possible. You will never hear the words "I" and "me" more often than on the 2 hours of his show.
Half the people here don't GAF about hunting, fishing or freedom.
I'd say more than half
Michael who? What the hell do I give a dog turd about what he thinks? F uck him!
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Sure seems that way.
Painting with that blanket statement broad brush again LT?
Originally Posted by 4winds
Wayne Pacelle is a POS, drives a Ferrari, lives in a mansion and bankrolls fat stacks. Savage should have asked him how he feels about robbing little old ladies who think their donating their social security checks to the local animal shelters to save the poor kitties. HSUS is a concrete living, litigation loving, group of scammers posing as animal lovers when the money trail says nothing of he sort.

"Non profit" organizations need a serious overhaul. It's become the biggest scamming cesspool ever. Make sure you know for sure who the hell you or your spouse are sending money to, you may be surprised to find out how much of it gets funneled to something else.

Yep, there is some serious money laundering and Grant embezzlement going on with these Communist Organizations. Humane Society, Blue moon Fund, Sierra Club, Pew, Tides Foundation, California Endowment, Carnegie, Charles Stewart Mott, Packard Foundation, Endswell, Ford Foundation, Open Society Institute, Common Cause, on and on...

It is indeed all about the MONEY and CONTROL, not the environment. These are the real entities behind the Federal land expansions and Hunters are in their crosshairs.

https://www.activistfacts.com/organizations/225-tides-foundation-tides-center/
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Painting with that blanket statement broad brush again LT?
It's troubling to see what America has become. Even more so, when we see those we believed "got it", lose it.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I don't think this is on purpose. I think intentions are good but there might be a shortfall in knowledge and understanding when considering the true scope of the situation.

I'm going to go out on the limb and guess that your recent change in work status has now allowed you to drop the PC stance and express your true feelings and understanding of the real situation.

I for one appreciate you being awake Sir. More need to do this.
Hey Salm,

Thanks for the constant vigilance against the tyranny we call F*cking liberalism.

Hello from your back yard. I'm in "cow" town today - Vacaville for those not familiar!
A nice fat economic collapse will send a few of those money grubbers to the soup lines.

Because the left is no compromise until they get what they want. That is something the right has forgotten how to do. If activists are protesting something we need to get right in their faces and give it right back instead of cowering for no reason at all.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Because the left is no compromise until they get what they want. That is something the right has forgotten how to do. If activists are protesting something we need to get right in their faces and give it right back instead of cowering for no reason at all.

Absolutely...if we do not respond with like kind equal passion and persistence we will lose this Republic and all the inalienable rights that came with it.

Agreed. They fight a lot more effectively. Sometimes you have to throw civility out the window, and just WIN!

Agreed. They fight a lot more effectively. Sometimes you have to throw civility out the window, and just WIN!

Here's the difference...

Conservatives tend to try and fight fairly, legally and try to retain some sort of moral values and their own integrity. The Communists do not have a shred of morality or integrity and will do anything it takes to sneak in the back door and raid your pantry dry without your knowledge or approval.
Dead on, Bugout
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4

Here's the difference...

Conservatives tend to try and fight fairly, legally and try to retain some sort of moral values and their own integrity. The Communists do not have a shred of morality or integrity and will do anything it takes to sneak in the back door and raid your pantry dry without your knowledge or approval.
Exactly. They are like muslims. They need to be utterly destroyed every so often so they think twice about pulling their crap. It seems that is long overdue.
Michael Savage is as two-faced as they come ... and his voice is like fingernails screeching on a blackboard.

Several years ago I heard him ranting and raving about "those evil semi-automatic assault guns that should be outlawed." Never listened to him again. He's a sanctimonious hypocrite.

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire