Home
Posted By: Calhoun The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
And was recalled within a week. Without having insults to fill up his talking time, it was found that Trump had nothing to say.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...its-alliance-with-cruz.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump on Monday unleashed blistering personal attacks against Ted Cruz and John Kasich, in response to what he called their “collusion” in joining forces to try and stop him winning the Republican nomination -- even targeting Kasich’s eating habits "disgusting."

Trump’s new campaign strategist Paul Manafort had promised a more presidential Donald Trump, and there had been some signs of that, with him talking about “Senator Cruz” rather than insuilting references to “Lyin’ Ted.” But the billionaire campaigning in Rhode Island reverted back to the same Trump textbook of name-calling and outrageous behavior.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Jesus get a grip.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Jesus get a grip.

He can't help it.

We have a bet going as to whether he or Rob Jordan will stroke out first. Care to get in on the action? The odd-on favorite now is RJ but recently it has tightened a bit.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
You must eat and sleep Trump. You gonna join the rest of the libs and line out for Canada when he becomes president?
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16

The circus clown teaches his kids how to eat, but not to register to vote. What a new yak joke grin

Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Yawn. Build the wall, deport Calhoun.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Originally Posted by Calhoun
And was recalled within a week. Without having insults to fill up his talking time, it was found that Trump had nothing to say.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...its-alliance-with-cruz.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump on Monday unleashed blistering personal attacks against Ted Cruz and John Kasich, in response to what he called their “collusion” in joining forces to try and stop him winning the Republican nomination -- even targeting Kasich’s eating habits "disgusting."

Trump’s new campaign strategist Paul Manafort had promised a more presidential Donald Trump, and there had been some signs of that, with him talking about “Senator Cruz” rather than insuilting references to “Lyin’ Ted.” But the billionaire campaigning in Rhode Island reverted back to the same Trump textbook of name-calling and outrageous behavior.

Trump lies a lot.
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
His campaign manager said that. Trump said he would NOT tone it down. Back to your hand wringing.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Waitin for the Cruzer v. waitin for DT:

[Linked Image]

So what else is new?
Posted By: add Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Once Bevis and Butthead are out of the way it will be fair entertainment when he turns his full attention to Clinton.

Posted By: kroo88 Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Originally Posted by Fubarski

[Linked Image]

So what else is new?

Kinda reminds me of The Dead following. At least those fuggers could claim massive inebriation for their dedication.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Funny you should mention dead.

There once was a loser named "Ted"

Who took other women to bed

But then, his admirers

Got "National Enquirered"

And now his campaign is dead.

Posted By: Calhoun Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Bob started up the Trump is winning everything threads, this was just for a bit of balance.

If Trump wins, about the only thing I look forward to is the debates. Trump will hurl insults since he can't talk issues or policy, and Hillary will slaughter him on facts. Both will come out looking like total idiots.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Both will come out looking like total idiots.

By both you must mean you and Bowsinger.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/25/16
Give it up man.
Posted By: RickyD Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Bob started up the Trump is winning everything threads, this was just for a bit of balance.

If Trump wins, about the only thing I look forward to is the debates. Trump will hurl insults since he can't talk issues or policy, and Hillary will slaughter him on facts more coherent lies. Both will come out looking like total idiots.

Trump will totally go over the top if he gets to debate Hillary and his support from 80% of the electorate will evaporate and she will win bigger than Obama did in his first tragedy. It's not that he's really that stupid and out of control, it's simply in the script.
Posted By: Raeford Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Bowsinger, RickyD, Calhoun and RJ should all move to Colorado and build a commune.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Originally Posted by Raeford
Bowsinger, RickyD, Calhoun and RJ should all move to Colorado and build a commune.

Conservatives don't move to Colorado.

Or Virginia.
Posted By: 4ager Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16

Conservatives don't move to Colorado.

Or Virginia.

You haven't a clue about VA, and you're becoming more and more irrational and miserable as this goes on.

When is the last time you took a day - just one whole day - off from posting on Trump or the election? How about going fishing or turkey hunting for the weekend and unplugging? You're obsessed, Rory, and it's ugly.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Funny you should mention dead.

There once was a loser named "Ted"

Who took other women to bed

But then, his admirers

Got "National Enquirered"

And now his campaign is dead.

Ted was Dead
Until Trump got Thumped in Pennsylvania, Indiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Montana, South Dakota, Oregon, Washington, California...
Originally Posted by 4ager
YWhen is the last time you took a day - just one whole day - off from posting on Trump or the election? How about going fishing or turkey hunting for the weekend and unplugging? You're obsessed, Rory, and it's ugly.

Actually was off Hunters forum all weekend except for 1 post.

I was enjoying it when I got back on, actually. None of the "Colorado was unfair to Trump" and "Trump is within 25% of Hillary!!!!" and "Cruz isn't a conservative because I don't like how he looks" posts. Then Monday it all started back up.

Thanks for the concern, though.
YWhen is the last time you took a day - just one whole day - off from posting on Trump or the election? How about going fishing or turkey hunting for the weekend and unplugging? You're obsessed, Rory, and it's ugly.

I was enjoying it when I got back on, actually. None of the "Colorado was unfair to Trump" and "Trump is within 25% of Hillary!!!!" and "Cruz isn't a conservative because I don't like how he looks" posts. Then Monday it all started back up.

Yeah, okay, Rory. You're obsession, like that of Bob, and RJ, and others is just ridiculous. Damned prime examples of why the GOP can't win in '16, even with 8 years to prepare - they act like adolescent school girls with competing crushes on different boy bands.
Posted By: Calvin Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Calhoun,

Do you act like an idiot in real life, or does the internet kick it into gear for you?
Posted By: Redneck Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Cruz just stated he's going to "abolish the IRS"..

Anyone believe THAT?? Maybe he's got a bridge in Brooklyn he's selling too.

Hilarious..
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Don't forget, Trump is just playing a role right now and the new improved presidential Trump should be arriving any day now. Can't wait to find out which person shows up in the White House. Guess we have to elect him to find out what he really is.
[Linked Image]

Yeah, okay, Rory. You're obsession, like that of Bob, and RJ, and others is just ridiculous. Damned prime examples of why the GOP can't win in '16, even with 8 years to prepare - they act like adolescent school girls with competing crushes on different boy bands.

Yet somehow the Trump followers are not obsessed?

And yet practically all of the nastiness comes from the Trump supporters.

Trump's an empty suit.. well, actually he's not. He's a truly horrible man, probably worse morally and ethically than anybody I can think of that's here on the campfire. His policies are horrible, his attitude is junior high level, and his knowledge of how the government, foreign affairs and economics on a national scale is non-existent.

If nothing else, he wants to legalize 10+ million illegals IMMEDIATELY upon taking office. From there it's a very small step for democrats to grant them green cards within 10 years. Then the Republican Party is over and done with.

I argue facts, positions and stances. You guys insult because you have nothing else.
Damn near AI material.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Damn near AI material.....

Post 'em up. It's standard practice for trolls, and right now Rory, Bob, SEATSNIFFER, RJ, and several others qualify for that and the appropriate treatment.

And yet practically all of the nastiness comes from the Trump supporters.

Trump's an empty suit.. well, actually he's not. He's a truly horrible man, probably worse morally and ethically than anybody I can think of that's here on the campfire. His policies are horrible, his attitude is junior high level, and his knowledge of how the government, foreign affairs and economics on a national scale is non-existent.

If nothing else, he wants to legalize 10+ million illegals IMMEDIATELY upon taking office. From there it's a very small step for democrats to grant them green cards within 10 years. Then the Republican Party is over and done with.

I argue facts, positions and stances. You guys insult because you have nothing else.

Well sometimes they post pictures of pretty girls.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

They're just like Trump. Silence the opposition, don't debate positions or facts - because their positions are indefensible.

Love those poorly educated voters.

They're just like Trump. Silence the opposition, don't debate positions or facts - because their positions are indefensible.

I've tried that with you, Rory. You're a damned liar if you say otherwise. I've done the same with Bob. RJ and SEATSNIFFER don't warrant it.

It does no good; you're obsessed. You, and Bob, and RJ, and SEATSNIFFER and a bunch of others are acting like damned trolls and deserve the business those get. At least hot girl pics are useful; your drivel and that from the rest isn't.
[Linked Image]

My position has been quite clear from day one: whomever stands the best chance of defeating HRC.
[Linked Image]

Nothing to see here, move along.

My position has been quite clear from day one: whomever stands the best chance of defeating HRC.

No need to treat trolls any other way than with the pics. Rory doesn't care whether people have that position or any other; he's obsessed, just like SEATSNIFFER, Bob, RJ, and the others.

Now, back to the babes...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've tried that with you, Rory. You're a damned liar if you say otherwise. I've done the same with Bob. RJ and SEATSNIFFER don't warrant it.

You have talked positions before.. but no Trump supporter has done so lately. It's just flood the forum with ridiculous propaganda post after post after post.

1) A DNC delegate from North Dakota says voters don't matter, so it makes thread after thread here about how the DNC is going to steal the convention.
2) A BOULDER county Colorado official tells the state they should redo the caucus, so based on 1/64th of the counties in Colorado it becomes a thread here.
3) A single poll comes out showing Trump down 3% to Hillary, barely in the margin of error - so based on the 0.5% chance that the poll is wildly off in favor of Trump and not against him, it's repeated here as Trump is tied with Hillary!

You say we're trolls?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MagMarc Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
[Linked Image]

Schwinnnng grin
Who started this thread?
Who started 'If I lose...'

Just are just from the past 24 hours or so.
Posted By: kingston Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

A worthy first entry! Yet, this is on volume as well as merit. wink
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

She ain't all teeth!!
Who started this thread?

I started this thread to:

1) Mock the silly propaganda and misreporting that makes up the multiple Trump threads in the last day
2) To point out the lies of the Trump campaign. Manafort telling the RNC that they should support Trump because he's just playing the crowd and is going to be more "presidential". That lasted... 2 days? Then Trump goes back to insults and junior high behavior.

Read the article I linked to. Trump has tried to be presidential about half a dozen times so far since he started running. He just can't keep it up - it's not in him to be mature. He's a vulgar narcissist who HAS to strike back publicly at anybody who says something bad about him. You can tell yourselves that it's just for the duration of the campaign, but he's been this way all of his life.

PS: I have no idea what thread you mean by "If I lose"
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: deflave Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
[Linked Image]

Not trying to sound gay, but I'd totally bang this dude.

Clark
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Who started this thread?

I started this thread to:

1) Mock the silly propaganda and misreporting that makes up the multiple Trump threads in the last day
2) To point out the lies of the Trump campaign. Manafort telling the RNC that they should support Trump because he's just playing the crowd and is going to be more "presidential". That lasted... 2 days? Then Trump goes back to insults and junior high behavior.

Read the article I linked to. Trump has tried to be presidential about half a dozen times so far since he started running. He just can't keep it up - it's not in him to be mature. He's a vulgar narcissist who HAS to strike back publicly at anybody who says something bad about him. You can tell yourselves that it's just for the duration of the campaign, but he's been this way all of his life.

PS: I have no idea what thread you mean by "If I lose"

Trump never said that. I posted what he said, you ignored it, of course. Then you post this "1) Mock the silly propaganda and misreporting that makes up the multiple Trump threads in the last day"

It's sad.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Peddler Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
Trump never said that. I posted what he said, you ignored it, of course. Then you post this "1) Mock the silly propaganda and misreporting that makes up the multiple Trump threads in the last day"

It's sad.

Trump never said what, specifically? That he was going to be more Presidential? Actually he's said it time after time, he often talks about how his wife and kids tell him he needs to be more presidential and that he knows he will have to be at some point. But you are right that Trump didn't say it this time, this time was Manafort telling the Republican National Party that Trump would do it. But Trump did act slightly presidential on the speeches immediately after New York and on the campaign trail. For 2 days. Then he started in on how disgusting of an eater Kasich is.

And, yeah, you posted after I went home last night and I didn't see your post from yesterday.

So when will Trump start acting presidential? If he can't afford to do it during the primaries, how can he afford to do it during the general election? Is his Beavis and Butthead act really what's needed to win the general election?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by deflave
[Linked Image]

Not trying to sound gay, but I'd totally bang this dude.

Clark

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't have the balls to admit it.
Here's a real hottie:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I don't care WHAT they say. I never touched the bitch. WHAT blue dress?????????

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's sad.

Trump never said what, specifically? That he was going to be more Presidential? Actually he's said it time after time, he often talks about how his wife and kids tell him he needs to be more presidential and that he knows he will have to be at some point. But you are right that Trump didn't say it this time, this time was Manafort telling the Republican National Party that Trump would do it. But Trump did act slightly presidential on the speeches immediately after New York and on the campaign trail. For 2 days. Then he started in on how disgusting of an eater Kasich is.

And, yeah, you posted after I went home last night and I didn't see your post from yesterday.

So when will Trump start acting presidential? If he can't afford to do it during the primaries, how can he afford to do it during the general election? Is his Beavis and Butthead act really what's needed to win the general election?

So you just made it up to fit your obsession. You have serious problems.

Point out in the following quote where I stated that Trump said he would be more presidential. I never stated that Trump said he would be.

I make mistakes and you can correct me on a lot of things, but don't call me a liar.

Point out in the following quote where I stated that Trump said he would be more presidential. I never stated that Trump said he would be.

I make mistakes and you can correct me on a lot of things, but don't call me a liar.

Actually he's said it time after time,

There you go. Do you even read what you type or do you just mindlessly puke out nonstop anti-Trump drivel?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
There you go. Do you even read what you type or do you just mindlessly puke out nonstop anti-Trump drivel?

Really? You can only attack me by copying and pasting from different posts to support your mischaracterizations of me?

Here ya go, where Trump lays it flat out that acting presidential would keep the 80% of his fan base from paying any attention to him:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...p-act-presidential-boring-as-hell-221546
“I can be presidential, but if I was presidential I would only have — about 20 percent of you would be here because it would be boring as hell, I will say,” Trump told supporters during a rally in Superior, Wisconsin.

The New York billionaire asked the crowd if he could be “unpresidential” a bit longer and warned that he may be “a little bit unpresidential” in a general election fight against Hillary Clinton.

Really? You can only attack me by copying and pasting from different posts to support your mischaracterizations of me?

Here ya go, where Trump lays it flat out that acting presidential would keep the 80% of his fan base from paying any attention to him:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...p-act-presidential-boring-as-hell-221546
“I can be presidential, but if I was presidential I would only have — about 20 percent of you would be here because it would be boring as hell, I will say,” Trump told supporters during a rally in Superior, Wisconsin.

The New York billionaire asked the crowd if he could be “unpresidential” a bit longer and warned that he may be “a little bit unpresidential” in a general election fight against Hillary Clinton.

It doesn't count because you said it in a different post in the SAME thread! Too much man. The quote you just posted isn't even him saying that he will be more presidential. This just keeps getting better.
It doesn't count because you said it in a different post in the SAME thread!

You should just go 4ager's route and post girlie pics rather than make up lies. Even ignoring that, this thread was never about Trump saying he would be more presidential, it was about the fact that Trump has no appeal to 80% of his base and nothing he can talk intelligently about if he doesn't do a Beavis & Butthead act. Which comes naturally, it's his personality.

It's hard to debate things if you can't even follow the topic.

You should just go 4ager's route and post girlie pics rather than make up lies. Even ignoring that, this thread was never about Trump saying he would be more presidential, it was about the fact that Trump has no appeal to 80% of his base and nothing he can talk intelligently about if he doesn't do a Beavis & Butthead act. Which comes naturally, it's his personality.

It's hard to debate things if you can't even follow the topic.

I'm not making anything up, those are your words. Get help, you need it.
Posted By: rrroae Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
lololol

'ol Cruz really ratcheting up the excitement.

[Linked Image]

So what else is new?

You should just go 4ager's route and post girlie pics............ .

Dang.. Well, then, how about Queens failures??

[Linked Image]

Better?

laugh laugh
Posted By: deflave Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Originally Posted by kingston
I was thinking the same thing, but didn't have the balls to admit it.

F a g.

Dave
Even MO better:

[Linked Image]
A pose for "Playdog" magazine:

[Linked Image]

As I've said over and over again, Trump fans won't debate fact. No matter how many times 4ager or Bob tries to refute it, Trump fans attack everybody else with lies and falsehoods.

Just like Trump.

Prove me wrong by talking about what this post is about.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The New Trump arrived - 04/26/16
Originally Posted by Peddler
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

As I've said over and over again, Trump fans won't debate fact. No matter how many times 4ager or Bob tries to refute it, Trump fans attack everybody else with lies and falsehoods.

Just like Trump.

In all fairness, you never responded to my post on page 1 re: Cruz saying he'll "abolish the IRS.". You think he's truthful on that? I say - it'll NOT happen.. Ergo, he's lying..

But then, he's a politician - and they ALL lie.. FWIW.. smile
Originally Posted by Redneck

Just like Trump.

In all fairness, you never responded to my post on page 1 re: Cruz saying he'll "abolish the IRS.". You think he's truthful on that? I say - it'll NOT happen.. Ergo, he's lying..

But then, he's a politician - and they ALL lie.. FWIW.. smile

That's different.....

Just like Trump.

Pointing out when you are wrong and putting the spotlight on your hypocrisy is not attacking you.
© 24hourcampfire