Home
Posted By: isaac Tonight's Delegate Predictions - 04/26/16
120-134 for Trump.

That Crystal Ball sure be gaining some mileage these days.

You just going to mouth your blather or make your own prediction?

My crystal ball has been spot on since October 2015.

How's your whining working out for you?
Originally Posted by isaac
120-134 for Trump.

He should get at least that from those places.
I can't wait till he hits 1237 so this primary can be over and we can focus on Hilary.
You just going to mouth your blather or make your own prediction?

My crystal ball has been spot on since October 2015.

How's your whining working out for you?

What say The Ball on Ballot Numero Uno there, oh speaker of the Trump-truth?
Butthurt defines you.
Butthurt defines you.

Hmmmmm......a bit cloudy perhaps?
Next Tuesday, Indiana will tell the tale. Little blue States are a gimme for Trump.
Like Wisconsin?
Like Wisconsin?

One would have thought.
Posted By: EdM Re: Tonight's Delegate Predictions - 04/26/16
Per NBC it appears Trump has kicked azz.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
120-134 for Trump.

He should get at least that from those places.

I agree. What I can't understand is how well he is doing in a Liberal state, that he won't carry in November. Liberals voting for a liberal. I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I TELL YOU.
So far, it appears something has caused voter angst.
Is Cruz coming up 3rd place in all contests tonight?
Cruz finishing third in a two-man race.

Amazing.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Amazing.

Actually the two Rinos did the best in liberal states. The conservative didn't do as well in a red state. Who would have thought.
RejecTED.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Amazing.

Actually the two Rinos did the best in liberal states. The conservative didn't do as well in a red state. Who would have thought.

-------------

Tell me how well you expect your candidate to do in only the red states...now and in the general.
WOW...what a beating!
Lots of DeeCee swamp-dwellers getting drunk tonight, it was supposed to be JEB! vs. Hillary this year!!!!

[Linked Image]
The NE is liberal country of course Trump is romping
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

------------

If Cruz can't touch any of them, he needs to drop out...notwithstanding him being out beyond all outs now.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I can't wait till he hits 1237 so this primary can be over and we can focus on Hilary.
The big boy club members can then just raise the bar to wherever he can't reach, and there's apparently no law preventing them.

We could get started now if the pie-in-the-sky, back-room-hopefuls would unite behind the front runner for the good of the party.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Just like he did in the liberal southeast.
In tonight's Clinton speech, she addressed Trump many times.

No mention of the others.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The big boy club members can then just raise the bar to wherever he can't reach, and there's apparently no law preventing them.

That will be one big ass mistake.

Yeah true but we're getting to the point of awareness of a corrupt system. Many of us, yourself included, knew the scam but most Americans didn't or pretended not to. The big boys are about to be given a wedgy and know that if they don't fall in line they'll get a major swirly during the great flush of 2016. I used up my junior high analogies but the big boys don't even rise to that level of maturity.
If they get funky at the convention, there will be delegates who will need the witness protection program. They will not be able to go back to their home states.

Yeah true but we're getting to the point of awareness of a corrupt system. Many of us, yourself included, knew the scam but most Americans didn't or pretended not to. The big boys are about to be given a wedgy and know that if they don't fall in line they'll get a major swirly during the great flush of 2016. I used up my junior high analogies but the big boys don't even rise to that level of maturity.

I sure hope they do. Getting sick and tired of the big boy BS. I sure would like my country back.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If they get funky at the convention, there will be delegates who will need the witness protection program. They will not be able to go back to their home states.
Let's hope that thought motivates them to do the right thing. Mixing a large cauldron of hot tar next to sacks of feathers won't hurt either.
Trump won every county of every state tonight. Unprecedented.
So far he has 105 of the 118 bound delegates. He is the nominee.
A trump win ...in all the states stuff full of 100% rinos ...lol Hillary's new VP pic ...lol
Posted By: add Re: Tonight's Delegate Predictions - 04/26/16

Not so fast.

Calhoun hasn't weighed in yet...
The momentum has kicked in.

Too much face time for Cruz on TV is part of it. Nobody can be around Cruz very long and still like him.
Sanders has more wins than the Cruzer.

And he's supposed to be "out of it".
Trump did not say word about Cruz to nite ....good VP pic 😁
I told you fugkers months ago.

If you don't support Trump at this point, you're an idiot.

Dave
Posted By: add Re: Tonight's Delegate Predictions - 04/26/16
Originally Posted by atvalaska

How much longer to a full 8 hours of daylight up there?
No family names please...
Originally Posted by add

How much longer to a full 8 hours of daylight up there?
we passed u losers better than a month ago lol...public education.. Not for everyone lol
Never drink from down stream ....

Infuckingdeed

-----------

And according to Rove and other PA GOP officials, Trump also has 45-50 of PA's unbound 54 delegates.
Congrats!

[Linked Image]
Is it still over?
Hitlery already knows that Cruz is a non-issue and has already started her attacks on Trump. Cruz is dead but he's too stupid or arrogant to know it!
A trump win ...in all the states stuff full of 100% rinos ...lol Hillary's new VP pic ...lol

What other states did Trump win?

Let look and just a few and tell us how these States a RINO, Liberal , Blue States.

SC,TN,AL,AR,GA,VA,WV,KY,LA,MS,NC,FL,AZ.

Even in the Great State of Alaska Trump only lost by 2.9% and Trump received 11 delegates to Cuze's 12. Not much of a Cruz Victory is it?
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Hitlery already knows that Cruz is a non-issue and has already started her attacks on Trump. Cruz is dead but he's too stupid or arrogant to know it!

Hillary's attack on Trump is designed to damage him before the convention. She knows he will mop the floor with her in the General and defeating Cruz will be like taking candy from a baby.

She is not getting ready to face Trump in the General, she is trying to stop him from getting there.

Wouldn't surprise me if the RNC is helping her in some way in her efforts here.

-----------

And according to Rove and other PA GOP officials, Trump also has 45-50 of PA's unbound 54 delegates.
Pretty well clinches it.

-----------

Pretty well clinches it.

NEWSFLASH! TRH agrees with Rove!
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

NEWSFLASH! TRH agrees with Rove!
I bet we both agree that the sky is blue on a clear day, too.
© 24hourcampfire