Home
Reno Nevada TV Poll needs help...

http://mynews4.com/news/local/poll-of-the-day-do-you-think-coyote-hunts-should-be-legal-in-nevada
Where do you vote?
You vote right on the section copied from the Facebook page.

Over 1600 people have voted so far and the coyote hunt is losing the poll. I think about 500 Campfire members should offer their opinions on this poll, by voting Yes.
I just did.
I voted.
I voted
I voted yes.
I voted yes out of principle but I never found anything defining 'coyote hunt'. Are they just talking about having an open season? Is this an organized contest, a roundup, or what? What's the issue behind the poll?
I can't figure out how to vote.
I just voted. Number 1804 and the yes votes are still loosing 58% to 42%.
Brain damaged, liberal city slickers.

They will never stop.

Too bad most of them will never have to deal with the consequences of their actions. They do it for the warm fuzzy feeling, and nothing more.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I voted yes out of principle but I never found anything defining 'coyote hunt'. Are they just talking about having an open season? Is this an organized contest, a roundup, or what? What's the issue behind the poll?

personally it would make me no difference. Contest, season, trapping, etc....

As long as its watched as to population issues with the animal AND its prey there should be no reason not to hunt them if you so desire.

Thats why I dont' see the difference between shooting one here and there, an organized contest, trapping and so on.

FWIW I did not see a place to vote, it may be closed already.
And FWIW I don't shoot coyotes often, they are fun to watch. And they don't do much damage here, other places they can and do.
It appears to be closed now.
Organized hunts get a lot more bad publicity than general hunting. Idaho has had a wolf and coyote contest near Salmon, ID for a number of years. The anti's have been fighting it although they don't shoot any more than they would just going out hunting. I don't think a wolf has ever been taken during the contest. As soon as they offer prizes, the anti's come flooding in.
I've not an issue with an organized hunt.

I have no clue how many deer/elk contests I"ve seen over the years.

There are probably at least 4-5 deer contests one can enter right here locally....

I"ve never seen the draw to contests myself, but I"m ok with it.
i just voted schroll down to the bottom still 42% yes 58% no

norm
Just voted yes
I just voted-yes!!!!!!!!!!!
I voted. The anti are winning 69% to 39 %
I don't know how many noticed but there was an article on the side where the D.A. of Las Vegas has endorsed the crusade for Nevada state background checks for all gun sales, private and commercial. No transfers without a b.c.. This is an initiative bought and paid for by New York mega-billionaire Michael Bloomberg, who has said he'd spend $50,000,000.00 to bring about strict [unconstitutional] gun control.

Makes one wonder if Bloomberg, one of the richest men in the world, lined the pockets of the Las Vegas D.A. with some hefty cash??

New York values, don't you know.

L.W.
Originally Posted by kingston
I can't figure out how to vote.

You need a Facebook account.

I had to sign in to vote. Note sure of other ways.
Originally Posted by WildWest
I voted. The anti are winning 69% to 39 %

That's the extra 8 percent coming into play.
Done!
Dumb people will vote like that come November.
© 24hourcampfire