Home
This story just got interesting.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-met-a-violent-end-in-ohio-massacre.html
They all enjoyed the dukes of hazzard.
The more I think about it, the more I think it's probably got something to do with their grow operation.

Some hotheads get involved in fairly large scale drug growing and dealing,..and somewhere along the line they get cross of some people who are a lot more badass than good old country boys know about,..."run their mouth at the wrong people" kind of thing.

If it was somebody from the community, they would have already figured it out.

The DA said that it was a sophisticated hit and the people who did it took the time to make the investigation as troublesome as possible.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like somebody just got pissed over something and blew their top.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The more I think about it, the more I think it's probably got something to do with their grow operation.

probably.

Or the cock-fighting. big money there as well
There has been some speculation about 'Mexican drug cartels', but who knows ?
The full truth may never come out.

Myron
Sounds like a pro job. It'd be hard for a first time murderer to pull something like that off
it was colombians. they're fuggen animals. these rednecks ran up agin the wrong MF'ers.
It can't be about drugs, drugs are a victimless crime.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Don't forget to blame the guns involved too.
It wouldn't have happened if 1) Marijuana was legal and 2) Guns were illegal

then it was definitely the cock fighting.
Originally Posted by RWE

then it was definitely the cock fighting.

Or dog fighting.
Common White Trash.

Reading that article reminds me of where I grew up. It was in a very small rural town in North Arkansas, in the southern Ozark Mountains. There was a family just like the family described in the article who lived out in the country who acted identical to the article's family. They'd been living there in the Ozarks for over 100 years and were as clannish as they come.

It was known around the county not to mess with them 'cause they'd gang up on you and smash you to the ground without any qualms whatsoever. They never seemed to do much work but still managed to "get by." Now and then, one of them would end up in jail, or prison. Never seemed to bother the family. Again, just Common White Trash.

Not too hard to find families all around the country who live like that.

L.W.
Leanwolf,
We encountered folks like that a couple of times when we were exploring backwoods areas of Ohio. I was the kind of guy who saw some remote gravel road, and went "I wonder where that goes".

One time somewhere east or southeast of Tar Hollow State Forest, we followed a little gravel road that kept getting narrower until it was just a dirt track through the woods. At the end of that seemed to be a dead end in a small enclave of 3 or 4 houses with a couple of urchins playing in the 'street'(?)

When a few adults appeared out of the houses and started hollering "get out", we rapidly turned around and got the he!! out of there ASAP.

Myron

My wife and I found a road like that in southern Va. years ago....complete with double barreled shotgun in the hands of ole Pa on the porch....we turned around right quickly and left even quicker..............
I seriously doubt marijuana was the only drug they were peddling.

They certainly pissed off the wrong people.

Shame to. Ohio needs all the Trump voters they can muster.
Heisenberg
Quite a few rogue families like this in the foothills and mountains of N.C. Live a rough life and you are likely to die a rough death.
Originally Posted by jobyjob
Heisenberg

Are you certain?
The results have Latin American style revenge written all over it... probably another bi product of the liberals open border policies.... this is just a first....

in the next decade I'd bet this type of crap will be a weekly occurrence somewhere across the country...

yeah, this isn't no backwoods hillbilly feud...

but someone certainly did some house cleaning...
Originally Posted by MadMooner
"I seriously doubt marijuana was the only drug they were peddling.

They certainly pissed off the wrong people. ..."

I agree. I doubt that those Ohio clowns were able to comprehend they were playing in the big leagues. shocked

L.W.

Originally Posted by Bristoe

Some hotheads get involved in fairly large scale drug growing and dealing,..and somewhere along the line they get cross of some people who are a lot more badass than good old country boys know about,..."run their mouth at the wrong people" kind of thing.

If it was somebody from the community, they would have already figured it out.

The DA said that it was a sophisticated hit and the people who did it took the time to make the investigation as troublesome as possible.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like somebody just got pissed over something and blew their top.

I think they threatened the family or kids of the wrong Red Neck, and he decided to do a little Social Work and improve his community.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Sounds like a pro job. It'd be hard for a first time murderer to pull something like that off

Should we care? White trash now history.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire