Home
Posted By: dvdegeorge I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
I fought hard and voted for Cruz and still think he is the best and most conservative candidate running.

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall and it's time for me to pull the plug and will vote and support the Rep nominee which barring a major gaff will be Trump.

Should Trump fall just shy of 1237 he should be able to rangle the few delegates needed to attain 1237 and win the nomination on the 1st ballot.
I think should he be denied the nomination it will be detrimental to the Republican candidate and will be a certain loss to Hillary

I still don't think he beats Hillary in November but he has a better chance than Cruz at this point.I don't imagine Trump being a team player and supporting a nominee if he is denied.
I do beleive Cruz will coalesce and end up supporting Trump rather than have Hillary run away with the election,supreme court and the country.

I'll take the bad medicine and swallow it rather than eating the lump of crap that is Hillary.

I should hope everyone here and in the rest of the country is rational,reasonable,thoughtful and puts the greater good in front of personal dislikes and differences.

I hope I'm wrong about Trump not being able to beat Hillary and wrong about him not having changed his spots. I'll take little solace in "I told ya so's"
I'll be quite content being wrong on both parts

Best,
dvdegeorge
Posted By: Steelhead Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
I still say that Trump and Cruz are and have been in some form of cahoots.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Welcome aboard George. It'll be yuge. Have you received your Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat and humidor yet?
Posted By: northern_dave Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Arrrg, cahoots there be..... More likely, Trump and hillary...

Arggggg

Vote for pedro!
If you told me Pat Paulsen was going to be president in 2017, I wouldn't question it.
Posted By: Raeford Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
I have to admit that I didn't expect it 7-8 months ago. I was wanting a true non-politician but thought it would be Carson or Fiorina.
Many here will be surprised to know that I voted for Cruz in the primary in VA, due to Carson being all but finished by super tuesday. But the writing has pretty much been on the wall since that week for Trump and I've felt it best ever since to get behind the presumptive nominee as quickly as possible as there is a bigger objective on the horizon and it's time to attack.
Posted By: deflave Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Welcome aboard George.

We could use some new blood. Those of us that have supported Trump all along are already sick of winning.

Travis
Posted By: JGRaider Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Agree with everything dvdgeorge posted. You Trump boys may be sick of winning, but get ready to get your asss kicked in November. It will be a slaughter.
I love, love, love, winning. Bigly.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by deflave
Welcome aboard George.

We could use some new blood. Those of us that have supported Trump all along are already sick of winning.

Travis
ROTFLMAO!
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
[Linked Image]
Come on in, the waters fine.
See how much fun it is over here on the dark side!
Posted By: rost495 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
First we have to beat Hillary. The only way to do that is for everyone to vote R in November, no matter how pissed you are or not by the winner of the primary.

No biggie to me.

Then IF we can get Trump to win somehow, it'll be at least a 4 year ride to see if it was a disaster or not. I see no way it could be worse that H in office but until you've seen the results you'll never know who told the most and biggest lies

I"m sure hoping and praying for our country.
[Linked Image]
Trump is in this for a legacy, not to become a politician. He has no reason to lie and every incentive to succeed. Besides his personality won't allow him to fail. That's a refreshing change.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
I feel about the same as you, Dan. I still voted for Cruz and there's still hope if it goes into a second or third vote. However, for the sake of beating Hillary and saving the country, I'd almost rather see the nastiness come to an end and the party come together. We all know that a lot of Trumpsters would probably stay home in November if he didn't get the nomination and we need them in order to beat Hillary.
Right he's a narcissist
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by rost495
First we have to beat Hillary. The only way to do that is for everyone to vote R in November, no matter how pissed you are or not by the winner of the primary.

No biggie to me.

Then IF we can get Trump to win somehow, it'll be at least a 4 year ride to see if it was a disaster or not. I see no way it could be worse that H in office but until you've seen the results you'll never know who told the most and biggest lies

I"m sure hoping and praying for our country.

+1
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
We've said it a thousand times, vote your conscience in your primary and your party in the general election.

Always been that way in my lifetime since the parties are diametrically opposed!

Maybe in the past they were closer where the "other" guy was a viable alternative but not since I could vote!!

Mike
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump is in this for a legacy, not to become a politician. He has no reason to lie and every incentive to succeed. Besides his personality won't allow him to fail. That's a refreshing change.

Thats why Obama got in too, for the legacy....
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Right he's a narcissist

Every politician is a narcissist. They HAVE to be.
Posted By: BurningMan Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Since settling here, I'm pretty much a newbie. So, Something I don't want to do is to offend the rank & file too soon.

Trump is the only candidate that has a hope in hell of turning this failed gamed around. In a year, we might wish to jehova that someone else could have persuaded the masses. But, maybe not. We've got a leftist, a moderate or two, a far rightist and maybe a True Independent on board. I'll leave it to y'all to sort it all out.

The bad newz is that turning this country around won't happen overnight, no matter who gets elected El Presidente. This country has fallen into the Abyss, and that's a difficult position in which to find ones-self.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Is it "Bigly" or is he saying "Big League" so fast it sounds like bigly? Could a Yankee translate please?

Posted By: jnyork Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
I intend to vote against Hillary, no matter. I will encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same.

It is, however , a lost cause. Hillary will win. Several million Republicans will stay home, just like the last two times, because our candidate does not agree with every tiny point of their political philosophies, the candidate not being "pure" enough for them.

Sad.
Posted By: Calvin Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
The Dems have problems. The problem is that most Bernie supporters hate Hillary, and feel cheated.
Originally Posted by Calvin
The Dems have problems. The problem is that most Bernie supporters hate Hillary, and feel cheated.

The faster we get our cheit together, the sooner we can help them eat their own.
Posted By: BurningMan Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by jnyork
I intend to vote against Hillary, no matter. I will encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same.

It is, however , a lost cause. Hillary will win. Several million Republicans will stay home, just like the last two times, because our candidate does not agree with every tiny point of their political philosophies, the candidate not being "pure" enough for them.

Sad.

That is a current reality that must be overcome. Anybody off any street corner is likely better than Hillary and her rich friends.

The demo's can be stopped with a broad coalition. Not everyone gets everything, but everyone does get something. It's not all or nothing. That would lead to a democrat victory. We can do this, but there shouldn't be any hold outs, based upon minor difference at the 17 decimal point of detail.
Trump is a smart guy. I'm sure he'll be letting those bernie voters know how much they got cheated.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Well said Dan. My sentiments as well.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Right he's a narcissist

Yes but so is everyone running. I get a kick out of politicians being labeled a narcissist because it is a required personality trait. It is when they go from narcissist to psychopath that we need to worry, ala Clinton.
Posted By: walt501 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Trump is going to win in November and he's going to win big. The results will actually be an embarrassment to Hitlary and the liberals. The entire Trump campaign will be studied in political science classes for years to come.

Posted By: isaac Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
QUITTER!

I'm telling Pat...over and over again!

Democratic Strategist: Trump Will Beat Hillary Like ‘A Baby Seal’

ALEX PFEIFFER

Reporter

10:27 PM 04/27/2016

Democratic strategist Dave “Mudcat” Saunders believes Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton like a “baby seal,” and that working class whites who haven’t already left the Democratic Party for cultural reasons will due so now for economic ones.

“I know a ton of Democrats — male, female, black and white — here [in southern Virginia] who are going to vote for Trump. It’s all because of economic reasons. It’s because of his populist message,” Mudcat told The Daily Caller Wednesday.

Saunders has experience working with Jim Webb, helping getting him elected to the U.S Senate in 2006 and advised his failed bid for the presidency in 2016. Saunders was also an advisor to John Edwards in his 2008 presidential bid. The Democrat strategist is renowned for connecting politicians to “Bubbas” — white, working class Southerners.

“Working class whites in the South have already departed the Democratic Party for cultural reasons. Well the working class whites in the North are now deserting the Democrats because of economic reasons,” Mudcat told TheDC. He added, “this is the new age of economic populism, man. This is about survival for a lot of people.”

Hillary Clinton, throughout the Democratic primary, has relied heavily on the black vote, she has struggled to gain support from white men. In the SEC primary, she didn’t win over 60 percent of the white vote in any of the six states. She did however gain over 80 percent of the black vote in all of them. There has been one demographic this cycle that Clinton has lost consistently to Sanders — white men.

“I know less than half a dozen white male Democrats in my part of the world who are going to vote for Hillary,” Saunders told TheDC.

He added, “Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have very similar messages, they’re just dressed in different clothes. I think you’re going to see a lot of Sanders people jump to Trump.”

When Sanders entered the primary he made a pledge to not go negative. This has hurt him as even the slightest attacks on Hillary have created a strong reaction from the Clinton campaign. When he called her unqualified to be president, Hillary’s spokesman, Brian Fallon, said it was “a new low.”

“Hillary hasn’t been shot at yet. I hear on TV people taking about Bernie Sanders being negative, he ain’t attack her, he just tapped on her,” Mudcat said. He added, “Trump’s going to take a wire-brush to her.”

Both Trump and Clinton have unfavorable ratings in polls, both at near 60 percent. Mudcat said, “I think [Trump] can drive her negs to 80.”

He thinks Trump will win the general election and said, “he’s going to knock her around like a baby seal.”

Paul Begala, adviser to pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, refuted this sentiment, telling TheDC, “She has taken more incoming fire than a redneck rifle range — and she’s still standing. No one better to stand up to the bully Trump – who has gotten nothing but air-kisses from his weakling GOP opponents.”

“Hillary is going to be President. I hope Mudcat picks out a nice dress to wear to the inaugural ball,” Begala added.

Mudcat says that Trump will bring up quid pro quo with the Clinton foundation and foreign nations, something that has not been brought up so far this election by Sanders. One theme that Trump will share with the Vermont senator is knocking Hillary on NAFTA and her support for China’s “favored nation status” in trade.

“I think she’s going to have to say NAFTA was a mistake, favored nation status for China was a mistake,” Mudcat told TheDC. The Democratic strategist added, “unless she just says these are all screw-ups, which I question that she will do, there’s no way she’s going to get working class people.”

Trump won every county Tuesday in Pennsylvania and performed strongly throughout the Rust Belt, Mudcat sees this happening the general. “I don’t know how in the hell she’s going to win Ohio and Pennsylvania.” He added that Virginia, his home-state, is definitely a “swing state now.”

It was reported Tuesday that union leaders are worried about Trump’s appeal to workers. Richard Trumpka, president of AFL-CIO, said, “Trump isn’t interested in solving the problems he yells and swears about. He delivers punch lines, but there’s nothing funny about them.”

Mudcat, however, sees Trump gaining the support of rank-and-file members. “It’s compelling for working class people who have always followed their union to hear a guy who’s pro gun and pro economic fairness.”

“They’re going to have take a long look at him,” the Democratic strategist added.
Originally Posted by RJY66

Is it "Bigly" or is he saying "Big League" so fast it sounds like bigly? Could a Yankee translate please?

It is indeed "Bigly" (Big-Lee)

It's a new word, people are saying great things about this new word. Great, great things. They love, love bigly. They love it, am I right?

Oh, aren't you special? He's special right folks? Get him outa here, get him outa here... Alright.... Don't hurt em though, don't hurt em. We have to be very gentle, be very gentle ok? Get him outa here.

Yeah... alright, yeah....

Have you folks seen Kasich eat? I saw this man eat a pancake.....

They're kind of like muslims IMO. Blood is thicker than water, and they'll vote D come election time. The liberal machine, the and media are too much for the R's to overcome. That and the fact that 50% of America are "takers" and not producers.
We're gonna win bigly, believe me. I know about winning and we're gonna win so big, you won't even believe it.

Travis
Originally Posted by JGRaider

They're kind of like muslims IMO. Blood is thicker than water, and they'll vote D come election time. The liberal machine, the and media are too much for the R's to overcome. That and the fact that 50% of America are "takers" and not producers.

Yes, but the trailer parks are overwhelmingly Trump, and he is bringing a lot of new people to the table.

Trust me, Bernie supporters will never vote Trump. But, we might convince them to not vote at all.

I agree with Flave. I predict a blowout for Trump.
Posted By: davet Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
I see things closer to "Mudcat's" point of view.

Hillary doesn't connect with people, not anybody.

Her husband's policies looked good 5 years after he left office, but now after things have played out, they don't look like good moves anymore. NAFTA, set the policy for the housing bubble, fast tracked trade with China and defense info, etc.

I'm honestly not sure how she has kept the black vote after calling them super predators and Bill signing 3 strikes you're out.

She's on the wrong side of national public opinion regarding guns.

She leaves a trail of corruption everywhere she goes and at every job.

Basically she has the black vote (and shouldn't), and has the old woman vote.

The other thing about Hillary, she can't take a punch, and she's about to get into the ring with a brawler. She doesn't think on her feet well, and Trump does.

It's an outsider's year, and she's the ultimate insider.

Things are looking up for team R.
The more Trump is on TV, the higher is his numbers climb.

The more Hillary is on TV, the lower her number fall.

Time is on our side.

Dave

Yes, but the trailer parks are overwhelmingly Trump, and he is bringing a lot of new people to the table.

Trust me, Bernie supporters will never vote Trump. But, we might convince them to not vote at all.

I agree with Flave. I predict a blowout for Trump.

-----------

Good to have you back after your earlier wavering such that you can now predict a blowout.

Sanders voters most certainly will vote for Trump.
Most Sanders voters I know detest Trump. But, they also detest Hillary. We need to keep them home.
Originally Posted by isaac
Sanders voters most certainly will vote for Trump.

I don't know about that.

But they'll certainly stay at home.

Dave
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Right he's a narcissist

And so is everyone else that puts up with that much crap and spends hundreds of millions of dollars to get a 4-8 year job that pays 450k a year !!!!!!!!
It is all about Ego and Personal Legacy, except maybe for Bernie he probably does not have enough set aside to retire.
His personal wealth is stated as less then one years salary for a Senator.....
Most Sanders voters I know detest Trump. But, they also detest Hillary. We need to keep them home.

You stole my thunder.

Travis
Posted By: kingston Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Democratic Strategist: Trump Will Beat Hillary Like ‘A Baby Seal’

ALEX PFEIFFER

Reporter

10:27 PM 04/27/2016

Democratic strategist Dave “Mudcat” Saunders believes Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton like a “baby seal,” and that working class whites who haven’t already left the Democratic Party for cultural reasons will due so now for economic ones.

“I know a ton of Democrats — male, female, black and white — here [in southern Virginia] who are going to vote for Trump. It’s all because of economic reasons. It’s because of his populist message,” Mudcat told The Daily Caller Wednesday.

Saunders has experience working with Jim Webb, helping getting him elected to the U.S Senate in 2006 and advised his failed bid for the presidency in 2016. Saunders was also an advisor to John Edwards in his 2008 presidential bid. The Democrat strategist is renowned for connecting politicians to “Bubbas” — white, working class Southerners.

“Working class whites in the South have already departed the Democratic Party for cultural reasons. Well the working class whites in the North are now deserting the Democrats because of economic reasons,” Mudcat told TheDC. He added, “this is the new age of economic populism, man. This is about survival for a lot of people.”

Hillary Clinton, throughout the Democratic primary, has relied heavily on the black vote, she has struggled to gain support from white men. In the SEC primary, she didn’t win over 60 percent of the white vote in any of the six states. She did however gain over 80 percent of the black vote in all of them. There has been one demographic this cycle that Clinton has lost consistently to Sanders — white men.

“I know less than half a dozen white male Democrats in my part of the world who are going to vote for Hillary,” Saunders told TheDC.

He added, “Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have very similar messages, they’re just dressed in different clothes. I think you’re going to see a lot of Sanders people jump to Trump.”

When Sanders entered the primary he made a pledge to not go negative. This has hurt him as even the slightest attacks on Hillary have created a strong reaction from the Clinton campaign. When he called her unqualified to be president, Hillary’s spokesman, Brian Fallon, said it was “a new low.”

“Hillary hasn’t been shot at yet. I hear on TV people taking about Bernie Sanders being negative, he ain’t attack her, he just tapped on her,” Mudcat said. He added, “Trump’s going to take a wire-brush to her.”

Both Trump and Clinton have unfavorable ratings in polls, both at near 60 percent. Mudcat said, “I think [Trump] can drive her negs to 80.”

He thinks Trump will win the general election and said, “he’s going to knock her around like a baby seal.”

Paul Begala, adviser to pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, refuted this sentiment, telling TheDC, “She has taken more incoming fire than a redneck rifle range — and she’s still standing. No one better to stand up to the bully Trump – who has gotten nothing but air-kisses from his weakling GOP opponents.”

“Hillary is going to be President. I hope Mudcat picks out a nice dress to wear to the inaugural ball,” Begala added.

Mudcat says that Trump will bring up quid pro quo with the Clinton foundation and foreign nations, something that has not been brought up so far this election by Sanders. One theme that Trump will share with the Vermont senator is knocking Hillary on NAFTA and her support for China’s “favored nation status” in trade.

“I think she’s going to have to say NAFTA was a mistake, favored nation status for China was a mistake,” Mudcat told TheDC. The Democratic strategist added, “unless she just says these are all screw-ups, which I question that she will do, there’s no way she’s going to get working class people.”

Trump won every county Tuesday in Pennsylvania and performed strongly throughout the Rust Belt, Mudcat sees this happening the general. “I don’t know how in the hell she’s going to win Ohio and Pennsylvania.” He added that Virginia, his home-state, is definitely a “swing state now.”

It was reported Tuesday that union leaders are worried about Trump’s appeal to workers. Richard Trumpka, president of AFL-CIO, said, “Trump isn’t interested in solving the problems he yells and swears about. He delivers punch lines, but there’s nothing funny about them.”

Mudcat, however, sees Trump gaining the support of rank-and-file members. “It’s compelling for working class people who have always followed their union to hear a guy who’s pro gun and pro economic fairness.”

“They’re going to have take a long look at him,” the Democratic strategist added.

I read this whole thing.
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Not even close to the truth. You can see it happening all over the web, places like Reddit etc. They switch to the next outsider.
Fortunately, the Sanders supporters I know are professional victims. By stoking those feelings and making them feel like Hitlary "stole" the nomination, they will pout and stay at home.

The narrative should be: Hillary was chosen FOR you, and your vote doesn't matter.

That will put the professional victims into a tailspin.
We're gonna win bigly, believe me. I know about winning and we're gonna win so big, you won't even believe it.

Travis

We will win, so, so big. People, let me tell you. I win, all the time. I win, I do. But let me tell you people, we are going to win so bigly, that the aliens that built the pyramids are going to come back and change the face on the sphinx. They're going to put my face on the sphinx, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

It's true.

Thank you.

I love The aliens, I do. I poll very well with the aliens, and also the Hispanics.

They say Donald, you're so angry. But I'm not, I would never say that. But I am.

Did you see Ted? With the ring?

Oh Ted... It's a hoop, a hoop Ted. I don't know folks, I guess they do it different in Canada.

Originally Posted by jnyork

Sad.

Very sad.
And Trump knows it, as well.

Why do you think he's been sticking up for the guy the past 2 months?
I have not met a Sanders supporter that does not loathe Trump.

Travis

Travis

-----------

Just the opposite for me.
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Good thing about the Millenials is if things are not going their way the will sit home and pout about how bad this country is and and how it is unfair.. But sit home they will!!!!!! laugh
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
I fought hard and voted for Cruz and still think he is the best and most conservative candidate running.

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall and it's time for me to pull the plug and will vote and support the Rep nominee which barring a major gaff will be Trump.

Should Trump fall just shy of 1237 he should be able to rangle the few delegates needed to attain 1237 and win the nomination on the 1st ballot.
I think should he be denied the nomination it will be detrimental to the Republican candidate and will be a certain loss to Hillary

I still don't think he beats Hillary in November but he has a better chance than Cruz at this point.I don't imagine Trump being a team player and supporting a nominee if he is denied.
I do beleive Cruz will coalesce and end up supporting Trump rather than have Hillary run away with the election,supreme court and the country.

I'll take the bad medicine and swallow it rather than eating the lump of crap that is Hillary.

I should hope everyone here and in the rest of the country is rational,reasonable,thoughtful and puts the greater good in front of personal dislikes and differences.

I hope I'm wrong about Trump not being able to beat Hillary and wrong about him not having changed his spots. I'll take little solace in "I told ya so's"
I'll be quite content being wrong on both parts

Best,
dvdegeorge

I'd like to go on record and say that I agree completely.

I think I would have preferred Cruz, but it is time that the Republicans grew up and got behind Trump.

Posted By: davet Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

The ones that I know and talk to all say its Sanders as first choice, Trump as second choice, and Hillary never.

Several sources have said up to 30-40% of Sanders supporters either won't vote Hillary, or will vote Trump.

That is the reason Trump has been talking about how Bernie has gotten a bad deal from the DNC, how Bernie's crowds have been impressive, and the primary system's are crooked, etc.

He's adding to the animosity of the Bernie voters against the Hillary voters and the DNC intentionally.
Originally Posted by davet

The ones that I know and talk to all say its Sanders as first choice, Trump as second choice, and Hillary never.

Several sources have said up to 30-40% of Sanders supporters either won't vote Hillary, or will vote Trump.

------------

I'm not getting the disconnect with this, at all.

Oh, that practice is called Bristoe'ing, for the record. Maybe he can coach them up on how to stay home.

While I enjoy the optimism, It ain't happening for Trump. He'll get his ass handed to him.

BTW, there are no Bernie supporters in my neck of the woods.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Oh, that practice is called Bristoe'ing, for the record. Maybe he can coach them up on how to stay home.

While I enjoy the optimism, It ain't happening for Trump. He'll get his ass handed to him.

Funny thing.

I didn't even know this knothead existed until he started doggin' me on the internet.

Ain't no figurin' some people.
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Are you of the opinion that Cruz can beat her?
Apparently, he's on the rag because I didn't vote for McCain or Romney.

I wouldn't vote for the azzholes today, either.
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD

Are you of the opinion that Cruz can beat her?

Nobody can beat her. Not Cruz, the Donald, nobody. She'll have the media and all the do-nothing takers on her side, just for starters. Anybody else would be in prison right now anyway, but not Hilldog.
Texans have long preferred losing.

Dave
Anyway,...the Bernie people are pissed off bad. They hate Hillary worse than the Republicans.

Trump knows he can get a lot of crossover/protest votes from them. He's been mentioning in his appearances how badly Bernie got screwed and how corrupt the Democrat nomination system is.

You can expect to hear a lot more of that and also a lot about how Hillary is hooked up with Wall Street and her enthusiasm for more war in the Middle East.

That's what the Bernie people hate her for the most and Trump can hold that out to them without alienating his base.
Hillary isn't going to win. I heard some gay guy from Kenya kicked her but once, so she's far from unbeatable.
Texans have long preferred losing.

Dave

Says the yank from N Illi, the state that brought us BamBam and Rham. Talk about a loser/losers. Nobody can trump that one, not even MN.

Show me a county in Texas that had no Bernie voters.
Hillary isn't going to win. I heard some gay guy from Kenya kicked her but once, so she's far from unbeatable.

He's gonna be outa the way, paving the way for another Commie to be in charge. You people underestimate how many stupid, lazy people are out there. Slick Willie and the half breed proved it. It's worse now.

He's gonna be outa the way, paving the way for another Commie to be in charge. You people underestimate how many stupid, lazy people are out there. Slick Willie and the half breed proved it. It's worse now.

Are there any stupid, lazy people in your neck of the woods?
Posted By: SamOlson Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Our town is FULL of them, luckily most are too lazy to bother voting.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You bet there are. Stupid question too.

You bet there are. Stupid question too.

Why is it a stupid question.

First you say there are NO Bernie voters in your neck of the woods then you say there are stupid, lazy people in your neck of the woods.

Funny stuff
Never mind, I get it now.

You didn't vote for Bernie, hence no Bernie voters in your neck of the woods, but you are stupid, hence there are stupid people in your neck of the woods.
Newsflash......Stupid, lazy people are everywhere. That's how communists and muslims get elected in the USA nowadays.
Posted By: rem141r Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
i hear ya george. i had high hopes for the cruzinator. seems like the smartest of the bunch. but smart don't get it apparently. this schit show has kicked the laugh track up to 11. i did my part the other day. time to sit back and crack a cool one.

Lets Make This Fuggen Country Great Again
Posted By: benchman Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
No "I told ya so". Simply understanding reality . Hillary is the enemy, not ANY of the Republicans. Gotta know when to hold 'em, and when to fold 'em.
Newsflash......Stupid, lazy people are everywhere. That's how communists and muslims get elected in the USA nowadays.

But you already stated that there are NO Bernie voters in your neck of the woods.

You didn't vote for Bernie, hence no Bernie voters in your neck of the woods, but you are stupid, hence there are stupid people in your neck of the woods.

Are you huffing glue with 'flave again. You're quite the detective.

Nope, just pointing out your stupidity.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Travis

I agree. Bernie's supporters are as hardcore socialist as he is. They want the US to revert to a European model. Trump's entrepreneurial business success is anathema to them.
Stupid, lazy people elect Clintons and OBmama's. Not sure what kind of dullard elects Bernie. I cannot dumb it down any further. Move on now.

Nope, just pointing out your stupidity.

Having lived with it and seen it in the mirror every day must suck for you. Good try though.
Ok lets get to business,winning in November...
How is Trump gonna chip into Hillary's stranglehold on the black vote?
That's a large block that he has whittle down from Hillary. I imagine the women vote will be another road that needs grading,but he should have an easier time than with the minority vote
Trump won't win on angry white men's votes alone,so whats the plan?
Posted By: JoeBob Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
That's a large block that he has whittle down from Hillary. I imagine the women vote will be another road that needs grading,but he should have an easier time than with the minority vote

That's pretty easy. Black people don't vote. Obama was an anomaly.
You are wrong blacks learned how to stand in line for an hour so they can sit on their azzes for 4 years
Posted By: JoeBob Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
You are wrong blacks learned how to stand in line for an hour so they can sit on their azzes for 4 years

That would require the capacity for abstract thought.
Watching clips of the protesters in California I'd say there are a lot of blacks for Trump. He'll start wooing them come the general but suffice it to say that those hundreds of thousands of crossover votes contain many black voters. Trump represents the black community better than perhaps any other candidate in the recent past. Trump will not be popular to the welfare, anti-work crowd irregardless of color.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
My party.

[Linked Image]
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-cornered-black-vote-181045274.html?ref=gs
Posted By: kingston Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Travis

We will win, so, so big. People, let me tell you. I win, all the time. I win, I do. But let me tell you people, we are going to win so bigly, that the aliens that built the pyramids are going to come back and change the face on the sphinx. They're going to put my face on the sphinx, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

It's true.

Thank you.

I love The aliens, I do. I poll very well with the aliens, and also the Hispanics.

They say Donald, you're so angry. But I'm not, I would never say that. But I am.

Did you see Ted? With the ring?

Oh Ted... It's a hoop, a hoop Ted. I don't know folks, I guess they do it different in Canada.

Hilarious
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Apparently, he's on the rag because I didn't vote for McCain or Romney.

I wouldn't vote for the azzholes today, either.

Well you can't blame a person when they hear about stupidity.

Honestly...

First off I'm with you in lining up behind trump, looks like he will be the not hillary candidate.

As far as "black vote", I think we should maybe restate that question and expand it further into the trouble area.

It's the entitlement vote that will go heavy, heavy, heavy for the hilldog. That is in large part a black vote, but it is also a white trash vote and what ever other races or gov dependent profiles you can toss into the entitlement crowd.

As far as focusing on a particular skin tone? I don't know, I hope like hell there is a large number that can take an objective look at how 8 years of "hook a brother up" has gone for them.

You need guys like Allen West, Ben Carson, the bad ass sheriff David Clarke... Need more guys like them to become more vocal, more public.

Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Good to have you aboard the Trump Train.
Posted By: night_owl Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
That Trump's not talking about cutting entitlements coupled with his celebrity status puts him on track to garner a good measure of minority and Democrat votes.

Trump is a much stronger candidate than Romney and Hillary much weaker than Obama.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Trump doesn't need to win the black vote or the union vote or any other solid Democratic voting block. He only needs to peel off enough to turn Ohio , Florida , Pennsylvania , Michigan , ect red. There's plenty of Union guys who look at Clinton as the devil incarnate because of NAFTA. Some will vote Trump , some stay home , and many will dutifully pull a blue lever like always. Many black people do not want any part of the welfare state and desperately want good jobs for themselves and a future for their children. They are well aware that the Democrats have sold them down the river . Trump isn't part of the Republican establishment and is his economic message speaks to them just as much as it does working class white people. Trump can pull some of them across the party line. A few union guys here and a few black families there and suddenly the map turns red on election night if the Republicans get to the polls.
Don't forget Herman Caine...

It's the entitlement vote that will go heavy, heavy, heavy for the hilldog. That is in large part a black vote, but it is also a white trash vote and what ever other races or gov dependent profiles you can toss into the entitlement crowd.

I agree completely, which is why I said what I said. This group you describe makes up 45%+ of America today, people receiving from the gov't dole. They will vote Hilldog no matter what. Trump has very, very little room for error, which is why he, nor anyone else, will beat Clinton.
Posted By: add Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep, and I for one accept George's apology here.
Originally Posted by add

Yep, and I for one accept George's apology here.

Me too. As the bigger man I accept his apology too...he doesn't even have to offer since I already accepted it first. 🤘
I'm not ready to forgive.

Dan and Pat were relentless on me for 4 days in Texas.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

Sounds more than a little gay... whistle grin
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

grin
Posted By: stxhunter Re: I'm Conceding - 04/28/16

grin
i was a witness.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
My party.

[Linked Image]

Going full pacifist after all your anti-Trump bullschit?

Dave
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: I'm Conceding - 04/29/16

You deserved it!
Again I still think Cruz to be the best option for the actual job of POTUS but think Trump has a more realistic chance at winning in Nov.at this point.Again the big picture is the supreme court and thats a make or break for the future of this country.I beleive at this juncture Trump has the best chance of winning in Nov largly due to he and his followers not supporting anyone but him and the damage done to all other candidates in this mudslinging primary.Regan was a very wise man
11th commandment...Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: I'm Conceding - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by stxhunter

grin
i was a witness.

Fluffer?

Posted By: atvalaska Re: I'm Conceding - 04/29/16
DVD ...I mite be joining u ....I love who ever the left protests!!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: I'm Conceding - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by stxhunter

grin
i was a witness.

Fluffer?

no to whatever that means. don't sound good.
Posted By: RAS Re: I'm Conceding - 04/29/16
This election will be about turnout. Actually, all elections are but this one in particular.

The only poll that is going to matter on this election is going to be conducted on election day.

Some polls have been way off this year. Bernie winning Michigan was a huge oversight.

Posted By: AcesNeights Re: I'm Conceding - 04/29/16
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fluffer&utm_source=search-action
Posted By: deflave Re: I'm Conceding - 04/30/16
Those that spoke out loudest against Trump are going to regret it bigly.

Dave
Posted By: MadMooner Re: I'm Conceding - 04/30/16
Those that spoke out loudest against Trump are going to regret it bigly.

Dave

He's a scary dude!

© 24hourcampfire