Home
Now Cruz has lost the [b][color:#3333FF]Satanist's vote..[/color][/b]

On Wednesday night, former House Speaker John Boehner bluntly called GOP candidate Ted Cruz “Lucifer in the flesh.”

When asked for his opinion about the Texas senator, Boehner said, “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

It turns out that the Satanic Temple agrees with Boehner’s sentiments — but they said there’s no way Cruz is the living incarnate of Satan.

When asked by the Friendly Atheist, Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves bashed Cruz.

“Cruz’s failures of reason, compassion, decency, and humanity are products of his Christian pandering, if not an actual Christian faith,” Greaves responded. “It grows tedious when pedophile priests and loathsome politicians are conveniently dismissed as Satanic, even as they spew biblical verse and prostrate themselves before the cross, recruiting the Christian faithful. Satanists will have nothing to do with any of them.”

The Satanic Temple is comprised of non-theistic activists who eschew religion and adhere to a set of humanistic tenets that promote compassion and reason.

Earlier this week, their Detroit chapter scuttled anti-abortion protests by performing street theater in macabre baby masks, wearing BDSM gear and denouncing “fetal idolatry.”
What do they think of Trump?
Originally Posted by bellydeep
What do they think of Trump?

they think he's great. the greatest
Funny but not a surprise. It's no secret Cruz is universally despised in congress by members of both parties.
Any enemy of Boner is a friend of mine. Makes me real nervous so many whiny rino types, and liberals like Trump so well.
An honest man in a den of thieves will not be well respected by the rest of the den. Very unlikely that the huge majority of the Texas voters that supported Cruz are wrong about him.
Texans normally are not hesitant to cull a rouge from the herd quickly. GW
Wait.

You just used "honest man" and "cruz" in the same paragraph?
Yeah I did. GW
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
An honest man in a den of thieves will not be well respected by the rest of the den. Very unlikely that the huge majority of the Texas voters that supported Cruz are wrong about him.
Texans normally are not hesitant to cull a rouge from the herd quickly. GW

To be hated and despised by the likes of Bonehead and the cabal aka "the establishment" is a badge of honor for Ted Cruz
© 24hourcampfire