Home
Posted By: broomd If you could pummel one guy... - 04/28/16
--I know--it's hard to stop at one...
Boehner has always been a worthless, sniveling pile of [bleep], but I'd really relish beating that pos...

Wasted a majority mandate with that gutless, spray-tanned POS...grrrrr.
Obama!! God that'd be fun. I could sell tickets and refreshments and retire after kicking his ass.
Probably Walt.
Bill Gates...and he is a distant cousin of mine...lol
Never really had the real urge.

But there are more than a few I'd like to see go away and never see them again.
Not ticked enough -

at the moment.

That can change in a heart-beat.
Soros.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Obama!! God that'd be fun. I could sell tickets and refreshments and retire after kicking his ass.

I'd say the same, but Obama is not a man. Puzzy-check, likely to have had homosexual acts-check.
Soros... with Obama watching. wink
Definitely Travis.
Geraldo Rivera.
Oh wait, define pummel.
Harry Reid

kwg
valerie jarrett and her brother soros.
Sorts is good, but I'd like to go back in time and kick the crap out of Hillary's dad. Starting with the nuts.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Probably Walt.

Yeah, I'm with ya.
Soros. As long as I get a free pass when he expires, would not be able to stop half way. If not, I would like to rochambeau Lincoln's father until he could not reproduce. Would still have States Rights without Lincolns interference.
the Pope.
I'd love to fight the Pope.
I'm afraid I couldn't stop once I got started. frown
Originally Posted by kenster99
Geraldo Rivera.

I can think of a few but that's definitely a good place to start...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep....Soros...The Kenyan....Barney Frank.....Nancy Pelosi (pretty sure she's a man)....

They're like Lays potato chips.....nobody can stop at one....
My old boss.

http://www.crazygames.com/game/falling-obama
Thomas Lincoln
Eric Holder. I think I could invent some new and innovative torture techniques for that scumbag.
My COCK.

Repeatedly.

Dave
Hitler, lee Harvey Oswald, jack ruby
Originally Posted by deflave
My COCK.

Repeatedly.

Dave

Fast & Furious 9: Bangkok Furiously. laugh
Originally Posted by Partsman
Hitler, lee Harvey Oswald, jack ruby

Oswald didn't seem so bad.

And Hitler was anti-gay marriage you know.

Dave
TFF
Isaac.

For posting his non stop Trump bullshit.!
I could pick one gun before I could pick one idiot to beat to death.

First would be Obama. Since that isn't gonna happen I pick my pill head neighbor. I'd would pay to get him in a ring, no gloves or rules. His name is Daniel Wolf and he is a pos, a thieving low life, a oozing pustule on the scrotum of society!

Hope he has hemorrhoids the next time he's in jail.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Thomas Lincoln

Lol...that went over well...

For those that don't know who Thomas Lincoln was...he was the Father of Abraham. And we are still trying to recover from what he did to our economy...:(

This is the level of critical thought we should all practice if we want to ever repair the damage done to this Country we call ours... smile
Thomas Lincoln

There you go again with the intellectual humor...
LBJ.......think Great Society
Originally Posted by kingston
Thomas Lincoln

I said Bill Gates but know what? He is right...The mess started long before Bill.

It truly was a Deep name to bring up. I can only think of a deeper name prior to this...Thomas Jefferson's friend Pierre DuPont.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Well, if we're going to pummel our way down memory lane...how about Edward "Colonel" House, advisor to Woodrow Wilson?

"Worm" is way too kind for that Progressive cretin. Beat the guts out of him and Wilson.
FDR, he is the democrat prick that started us down this road! From then on, Truman , JFK, LBJ, til now none of the worth a crap!
Teddy R wasn't a saint either.
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Well, if we're going to pummel our way down memory lane...how about Edward "Colonel" House, advisor to Woodrow Wilson?

"Worm" is way too kind for that Progressive cretin. Beat the guts out of him and Wilson.

For some reason Valerie Jarrett comes to mind...
That cuomo p.o.s. from New York.
Bloomberg, would be in my top ten. rio7
The first Dutch MFer that brought the first boat load over here.

After that - Thomas Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein. In that order.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 4ager

After that - Thomas Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein. In that order.

Just had to come see your list... smile

Mathman, Teddy was man ! FDR was a crippled traitor! You are comparing American Heros to the democrat traitors that still dominate the democrats today! I suppose you fit with the traitors!
This guy, with an audience. Then I doubt I'd ever have another worry:

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Mathman, Teddy was man ! FDR was a crippled traitor! You are comparing American Heros to the democrat traitors that still dominate the democrats today! I suppose you fit with the traitors!

I don't fit with the traitors.

A lot of people see Teddy through rose colored lenses. He unconstitutionally expanded the power of the President, for example, threatening to nationalize industries while meddling in the affairs of private business.
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter

I don't fit with the traitors.

A lot of people see Teddy through rose colored lenses. He unconstitutionally expanded the power of the President, for example, threatening to nationalize industries while meddling in the affairs of private business.

Not to mention his relationship with Randolph Hearst.
Liberals.
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4

Hey, why not.

The first set us on the Road to Perdition with all that comes with the racial BS we've been saddled with for centuries. Sink that ship, and schit is avoided.

Lincoln abrogated the Constitution to degrees unimaginable to the vast majority today because of the .gov mandated deification of that SOB. Wilson launched the "one world .gov" concept and was the grandfather of the UN. Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein ought not need any explanation.

There are MANY others that warrant consideration (LBJ and FDR in the front of that line, to name but two).
Originally Posted by swag

[Linked Image]

Holy blast from the past fugkin' hilarious.

GFY.

Clark

Hey, why not.

The first set us on the Road to Perdition with all that comes with the racial BS we've been saddled with for centuries. Sink that ship, and schit is avoided.

Lincoln abrogated the Constitution to degrees unimaginable to the vast majority today because of the .gov mandated deification of that SOB. Wilson launched the "one world .gov" concept and was the grandfather of the UN. Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein ought not need any explanation.

There are MANY others that warrant consideration (LBJ and FDR in the front of that line, to name but two).

Absolutely...I was curious because of your wisdom and just knew it would be accurate in examples. smile

My question would be...HOW COME WE DON"T EVER LEARN FROM THESE MISTAKES???

History just keeps repeating it's self over and over and we just stand around and let it continue.

This is our own fault...

Hey, why not.

Absolutely...I was curious because of your wisdom and just knew it would be accurate in examples. smile

My question would be...HOW COME WE DON"T EVER LEARN FROM THESE MISTAKES???

History just keeps repeating it's self over and over and we just stand around and let it continue.

This is our own fault...

Human nature.
Thomas Lincoln

I said Bill Gates but know what? He is right...The mess started long before Bill.

Indeed....all the way back to lazy sonofabitch that decided getting someone else to pick his f*cking cotton was a good idea .....
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Thomas Lincoln

Indeed....all the way back to lazy sonofabitch that decided getting someone else to pick his f*cking cotton was a good idea .....

Thus the Dutch SOB needing his ass kicked.
California's Lt Governor... mad

https://www.facebook.com/GavinNewsom/?fref=nf
Thomas Lincoln

LOL
Thomas Lincoln

Thus the Dutch SOB needing his ass kicked.

Funny how no matter who was at war with who...Business just kept rolling along as usual with no interruptions. Some of it was pretty darn traitorous... Still is.

Funny how no matter who was at war with who...Business just kept rolling along as usual with no interruptions. Some of it was pretty darn traitorous... Still is.

Business/economics knows no political allegiance. Never has; never will.
Dr Phil
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They're like Lays potato chips.....nobody can stop at one....

Howabout a couple of pummels and a good old fashioned bitchslap? wink

http://www.guns.com/2016/04/26/top-...ho-will-lead-fight-for-more-gun-control/

Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Denzel Washington, Kanye West.
with my choice, I'd be arrested by the Secret Service....

the previous choice was from Nevada and the Capitol Police would have arrested me...
Michael Moore
Thomas Lincoln

You might want to consider beating your history teacher's ass.
Boehner has always been a worthless, sniveling pile of [bleep], but I'd really relish beating that pos...

I'd much rather go toe-to-toe with Harry-azzed Reid...since it's not cool to beat the chit outta Pelosi...
Allan Combs All you have to do is take one look at the smug little weasel. quote=kenster99]Geraldo Rivera. [/quote]
debbie warshunmachine schultz and ed schultz too
Bruce Dern.
Originally Posted by poboy
Bruce Dern.

No doubt.

He shot John Wayne. mad
In the back. Unarmed.
Originally Posted by kenster99
Geraldo Rivera.
Stole mine.

Hold it before a Yankee baseball game grin
[Linked Image]
Will Ferrell just shot to the top of my list....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/will-fe...-president-ronald-reagan-draws-backlash/

+1 on that p.o.s.
There are so may Hollywood types that need a good beat down I can't decide. But I'd start with that little fat azz Michael Moore.

I just can't stand that puke.
Queue up some Wagner's "Ride of the Valkeries" for a musical interlude whilst systematically rearranging 'tingles' face...

[Linked Image]

Queue up some Wagner's "Ride of the Valkeries" for a musical interlude whilst systematically rearranging 'tingles' face...

[Linked Image]

Is that Larry Mondello? grin

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Owl Re: If you could pummel one guy... - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
There are so may Hollywood types that need a good beat down I can't decide. But I'd start with that little fat azz Michael Moore.

I just can't stand that puke.

+1 on MM
you boys are wrong on Michael Moore... I wouldn't want to waste it on him.... I like the idea of being able to wake up in the morning every day and kick him in the nuts....

Tell me that wouldn't start your day out with a real good feeling...
Definitely Travis.
You better pack a sammich and some pain meds..........you're gonna need 'em.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Definitely Travis.
You better pack a sammich and some pain meds..........you're gonna need 'em.

So now I gotta get him high and buy him lunch too?

I can think of more than a few that need killing, but I cannot think of a single one that I would like to give a kicking.
Al Sharpton and I could make a good list of more of them from your suggestions so far!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Soros.

That one.
One is WAY too restrictive. Just a few:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Alan Grayson
Anthony Weiner
Barbara Boxer
Sheila Jackson Lee
Allan Colmes
Al Sharpton
Chris Mathews
Ed Schultz
James Carville
Alec Baldwin
Joy Behar
Michael Moore
Janeane Garofalo
Please add Chris Collinsworth, Bob Costas, and that dipshit from the NFL draft last night, Rhett Lewis to your list.
Commissioner Koskinen .. Irs ...I'd like to smack that f/ing smirk of his face...I'd use my old folding GI entrenching tool ..till it breaks !
Originally Posted by Redneck

I'd much rather go toe-to-toe with Harry-azzed Reid...since it's not cool to beat the chit outta Pelosi...
...it is to cool .…ill buy ya a beer !!...come on u can do it !
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
Al Sharpton and I could make a good list of more of them from your suggestions so far!

Yes and JJ too!!!! Hate them racist n i g g e r s.
I would go back in time and beat the krapp out of that little fat high school punk that decided it would be cool to start drinking and smoking cigarettes.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[Linked Image]

Harry Potter? Why? What did he ever do to you?
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[Linked Image]

Harry Potter? Why? What did he ever do to you?

He became a 'she' and is trying to help destroy my country. Makes me a bit grumpy.
Harry Potter had a sex change? I swear, I wouldn't know what was going on without the fire.

Update: Will Farrell drops Ronald Reagan comedy. A spokesman for Will Ferrell issued a statement Friday saying: "The REAGAN script is one of a number of scripts that had been submitted to Will Ferrell which he had considered. While it is by no means a 'Alzheimers comedy' as has been suggested, Mr. Ferrell is not pursuing this project."
Originally Posted by wageslave

Update: Will Farrell drops Ronald Reagan comedy. A spokesman for Will Ferrell issued a statement Friday saying: "The REAGAN script is one of a number of scripts that had been submitted to Will Ferrell which he had considered. While it is by no means a 'Alzheimers comedy' as has been suggested, Mr. Ferrell is not pursuing this project."

I just saw that on Faux......can I just kick him in the balls once (or twice) for considering it though....
George Soros
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Allan Combs All you have to do is take one look at the smug little weasel. quote=kenster99]Geraldo Rivera.
[/quote]

Definitely Allan Combs, what a pencil dick.
Jesse Jackson
Richard Simmons
Richard Simmons...

Bully!
John Kerry. What a [bleep] weasel
While my list is probably longer than this thread, I'll throw a couple out:

Paul Ryan for perusing the budget that cut vets retirement, and
Quinten Terrentino (sp.). I seen a news clip where he spit on a reporter. I have no idea what the reporter said/did, but that is such a dispicable act that I would probably kick his ass if I ever ran into him.
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Quinten Terrentino (sp.). I seen a news clip where he spit on a reporter....

Had a buddy ages ago that was a Baltimore City Cop, during the riots he said that everything was fine until one "protester" spat on him...Game on, game over. Used a club and solved the problem. Ended up taking early retirement due to the incident. Many people take being spat upon seriously.
Myself!!

When I got divorced wo/representation and said take whatever you want. She did and then some. It's been four years and I still pay a high price (emotionally, stressfully and financially) for my stupidity. I long for the day when I can check that "widow" box.
John Kerry, Karl Marx and Justin Beiber
Posted By: RAS Re: If you could pummel one guy... - 05/08/16
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (leader of ISIS if you didnt know)
Allan Combs All you have to do is take one look at the smug little weasel. quote=kenster99]Geraldo Rivera.
[/quote]

I can't stand that [bleep] - afterwards I want to jerk his hairpiece off and burn it!
Posted By: RAS Re: If you could pummel one guy... - 05/08/16
AND I want for it to happen in Dabiq for those of you who really pay attention.

first boat load of indentured servants, from the borderlands of England/Scotland? blush

Sycamore

Can I have the first 5 rounds? It wouldn't take that many, but I'd make it last that long !!

Jerry
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I can't stand that [bleep] - afterwards I want to jerk his hairpiece off and burn it![/quote]

Do y'all mean "Wormie" ?
Just 1 punch - he's pummeled. !!

Jerry
© 24hourcampfire