Home
Posted By: GreatWaputi Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
The dumb SOB is on Megyn Kelly and is delusional.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
What's he doing/saying?
I agree, That is one dumb Son of a Bitch.....Lives in a Fantasy world.. crazy
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
What's he doing/saying?

Kelly would axe him a simple question and he turned the yap, yap on non stop. She would try to get him to shut up but he wouldn't.
Posted By: add Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
What's he doing/saying?

Attempting to board Air Force One by daybreak.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
I haven't seen it, but it was described as "went postal" on another website.

"He whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad."
Posted By: slg888 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
When losing, act like you're winning and just hope no one will notice. That should go far for America's foreign, and domestic policy.
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16

Stupid iPad, well, there it is.

Originally Posted by add
What's he doing/saying?

Flight plan is for the motherland of Canada - from there, he said he will be revealing the rest of God's plan for his presidency.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
I was almost embarrassed for him. He's definitely not doing himself any favors.
Somebody in his circle needs to step up - toot sweet - to lead an intervention.
Was the VP pick just a stunt?
I failed to get the votes on my own, needed to do something desperate.
Cruz says Trump CAN'T get to 1237! What a joke this guy has become.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
This was pretty pathetic, Cruz.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
**still watching it**

Dude who is mathematically eliminated from 1,237 on ballot 1 calling for a debate from the presumptive nominee? Don't worry Ted, I'm sure Daddy Donald will allow you to attempt to debate him. While I am sure Cruz would win on merit, Trump would make him look a fool one on one.

Kelly took it easy on him (letting him run his yapper for so long).
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
!!!! I bailed after 7 minutes of his babbling. Canadian Cruz just went around the bend, he's not mentally stable. WOW, he and his wife need to join Tipper Gore at an oceanside "retreat" and pass their days sipping lemonade.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Squawking for another debate. Calling for a contested convention. Claiming he's unifying the party. Claiming he'll win California and Indiana. Painful to watch him flailing.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Cruz had 10-11 chances to debate Trump. What's another gonna prove?? That he's a better debater??? Who cares??
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Squawking for another debate. Calling for a contested convention. Claiming he's unifying the party. Claiming he'll win California and Indiana. Painful to watch him flailing.

Cruz is the guy who ran for student council president all through high school - and never closed the deal.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Cruz had 10-11 chances to debate Trump. What's another gonna prove??

He has been holding off picking a monster booger in his left nostril cavity.

Wants to eat it, live, on national TV to confirm the habit.
Posted By: deflave Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD

Holy fugk.

He sucks.

Badly.

Dave
Posted By: Calvin Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Look at Cruz's supporters on here. They act the same way!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Day-um,...no wonder his wife walked down to the tracks and waited for a train to come by.

Can you imagine having to listen to that 7 days a week?
Posted By: deflave Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Happy B-day friend.

Travis
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Wow ...a 2nd page of folks who know what cum drunk is...I an it even going to Google it eeeeeekkkkk!!!!!
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Pardoned me well I wash up for even opening this....
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Never could understand what was to like about Cruz from the get go, now he's proving in front of a national audience what a fool he is. And the litany of fools goes on, Paul,Fiorina,Christie,Bush,Rubio,Cruz et al.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
I agree, That is one dumb Son of a Bitch.....Lives in a Fantasy world.. crazy

That could be about any of the 'chosen ones'.... eek

Well, on the bright side, at least the demise of the opportunity is finally starting to sink in.

I know it's early and everything...

[Linked Image]

...but we might as well start getting used to the next 4 years of 'morning afters'...... laugh
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD

I made it to 6-min. 34-sec.

Posted By: BMT Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/28/16
Hard to watch
Posted By: KFWA Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
its been pretty clear I'm not a Cruz fan but phug John Boehner calling anyone a miserable son of a bitch.

His day of reckoning has come and the nation told him we don't like you.

Its coming for McConnel, McCain and Graham too (well, Graham polling at 0% should tell him something but he's too much of a scumbag to admit it nationally)

Cruz had something to do with Boehner stepping down, but we got Paul Ryan who is just as bad or worse to replace him.

So Cruz played a role in helping send a message.

I'll give him credit for that any day over giving Boehner a platform to talk about his failed politics

I didn't watch Megan Kelly. I never have doubt I ever will but its safe to say Cruz is left with few options. He's now where Rubio was a just before Florida when it was clear he wasn't going to get the big push he needed and went into "say anything, do anything mode" which he later regretted.
and while Cruz has a senate position to go back to, it doesn't look like he's thinking long term post convention loss

He's going to have to face a bunch of people in what's left of his own party who hate him even more AND have yet another president who isn't going to give him the time of day.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Cruz is a masterdebater
Posted By: wageslave Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
This thread title is repulsive and hurtful to all cumdrunks. Everywhere..
Happy Birthday.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by KFWA
and while Cruz has a senate position to go back to, it doesn't look like he's thinking long term post convention loss

He's going to have to face a bunch of people in what's left of his own party who hate him even more AND have yet another president who isn't going to give him the time of day.

It's going to be interesting how Cruz the Senator deals with Trump the President.

Tain't gunna be good, IMO.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by add
What's he doing/saying?

add, that there is funny. Good post. grin
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Cruz had 10-11 chances to debate Trump. What's another gonna prove?? That he's a better debater??? Who cares??

Cruz is a debater, Trump is a decision maker. Debaters present their arguments to the decision makers.
Posted By: mohick Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
If he is on that ass dyke dumb Biotch he would have to be brain dead
Posted By: Raeford Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
"its been pretty clear I'm not a Cruz fan but phug John Boehner calling anyone a miserable son of a bitch."

100%
[bleep] Boner, it's apparent he didn't read the full memo on how Americans[real ones] feel about his azz.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
want to kiss and touch miss megyn
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Two of our nations leaders...A television evangelist and a drunken orange cry baby calling each other names.....

Makes me proud to be an American.....

The only thing that could make it even better would be electing a greedy NYC flim-flam man that stays up having twitter fights with fat girls all night as president....

God help us.....

Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Two of our nations leaders...A television evangelist and a drunken orange cry baby calling each other names.....

The only thing that could make it even better would be electing a greedy NYC flim-flam man that stays up having twitter fights with fat girls all night as president....

God help us.....

This election will probably cause guns, ammo, and components to be in great demand, .......................... rivaled only by the demand for alcohol. smirk
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

God help us.....

This election will probably cause guns, ammo, and components to be in great demand, .......................... rivaled only by the demand for alcohol. smirk

Not if trump wins!
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Funny that RJ or Butt singer haven't jumped to Cruz's defense yet on this thread...
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Funny that RJ or Butt singer haven't jumped to Cruz's defense yet on this thread...

So Megyn is back? She is now once again a top-rated news interviewer?
You guys flip more than Trump!

MEGYN KELLY: I'm trying to ask you about something that is concerning to your supporters, your supporters, who understand how important Indiana is to your campaign. But the polls are showing that people, some 65% of Republicans, even people who support Ted Cruz, believe the person who enters the convention with the most delegates and the most votes should likely emerge as the nominee, even if it takes -- even if he doesn't have a majority. Right now as I mentioned he has 400 more delegates than you do, he's got 3.2 million more popular votes. He won 27 states, you won 11. So given that, how could you possibly unite this party coming out of a contested convention?

SEN. TED CRUZ: Let me answer it a couple of ways. Number one, nobody is going to get to 1,237. Donald is not getting there. I'm not getting there. Donald can't get there. It's why he's so desperately trying to convince everyone the race is over because he knows --

KELLY: He can get there if he wins in Indiana and does well in California.
CRUZ: But he's not going to. He is not going to. He's not going to get to 1,237. Even when folks try to do all sorts of math he falls short. We're going to a contested convention. Listen, the poll you cited, of course people say yes. If you called someone up and say, should the person with the most votes win? Anyone goes, duh, yeah. How about asking the question that is really the relevant question: should you have to earn a majority to be the nominee?
I agree 60% to 70% will say yes to that as well. That's a poll question that's rigged. The Trumpsters pushes it out there because it suggests -- if you ask anyone, should the person with the most votes win? Of course. But his argument is he should be the nominee even though he can't win a majority.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
It became obvious during the interview why Cruz picked Fiorina as early as he did.

He's using rhetoric in an attempt to say that it's now Cruz and Fiorina against Trump and Hillary,..as if they're a team.

,..as if Trump and Hillary share the same ideology.

Which is a lie.

He truly is "Lyin' Ted".
But his argument is he should be the nominee even though he can't win a majority.

am I the only one that sees a problem with Cruz saying this with a straight face?
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16

God help us.....

Way ahead of ya buddy.....I initiated my hoarding plan months ago...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Were hurting ...our choice is a liberal... Or a fake conservative.... God help us is right
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by steve4102

God help us.....

Not if trump wins!

....perhaps, especially if Trump wins! eek

...so much we don't know about him, and that which we do...

eek eek eek
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
I could prolly watch that video on "Mute"

Well maybe not.
Posted By: gbp Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
I don't know who's voice is more irritating
his or hillery's
the sound of either makes me change the channel
Posted By: RufusG Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by gbp
I don't know who's voice is more irritating
his or hillery's
the sound of either makes me change the channel

It's been really bugging me for months now that Cruz sounds like somebody I always found annoying but couldn't quite place it. Not what he says, just the voice.

I finally figured it out: Mr. Haney, the traveling salesman from Green Acres. Seems fitting.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz is cum drunk - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It became obvious during the interview why Cruz picked Fiorina as early as he did.

He's using rhetoric in an attempt to say that it's now Cruz and Fiorina against Trump and Hillary,..as if they're a team.

,..as if Trump and Hillary share the same ideology.

Which is a lie.

He truly is "Lyin' Ted".

Trump and Hillary do share the same ideology.
© 24hourcampfire