Home
Posted By: kingston Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
The fans boo Goodell every time he comes on stage. LOL
Posted By: Teal Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
Flippng stupid.

Posted By: SKane Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
He's laughing all the way to the bank. smile
He does exactly what the owners ask of him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Posted By: kingston Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by SKane
He's laughing all the way to the bank. smile

That's for sure.
Surprised Conor Cook made it past the QB needy Vikings.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by teal

If you think the Queens could replace Bridgewater with a white rookie at this stage, I have to ask how much you have had to drink tonight. wink
Originally Posted by 4ager

If you think the Queens could replace Bridgewater with a white rookie at this stage, I have to ask how much you have had to drink tonight. wink

Was a joke.

Treadwell was always who people here figured they'd take. Hope he can get some YAC...

Was a joke.

Treadwell was always who people here figured they'd take. Hope he can get some YAC...

It couldn't get any worse. TB is damned accurate, for sure. Treadwell is a good choice and great upside.
BTW - someone drug Jon Gruden and drag him to an alley. He's delusional and it's VERY clear that he knows essentially nothing about the game or drafting players. While we're at it, have Tony Dungy sent Gruden's SB ring and trophy - it is obvious who put together the tam that won that year, and who simply showed up for the glory.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
Toldja Seattle would trade back. Might even do it again.....
Posted By: add Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16

Was a joke.

It couldn't get any worse. TB is damned accurate, for sure.

Bridgewater?

At what, 10-14-16 passes a game?

The kid does not have it.
BTW - someone drug Jon Gruden and drag him to an alley. He's delusional and it's VERY clear that he knows essentially nothing about the game or drafting players. While we're at it, have Tony Dungy sent Gruden's SB ring and trophy - it is obvious who put together the tam that won that year, and who simply showed up for the glory.

Remember tho - Gruden was playing his own SB team in the Raiders. He walked in and did what Dungy couldn't without Manning. Won a SB and shellacked his old team. Callahan was a moron by not changing the play calls but still.

Packers go DT - as I predicted they would on FB, Thought they'd trade back tho with Denver so D could get Lynch at the Packers' spot.
Originally Posted by add

Was a joke.

Bridgewater?

He is a 60%+ passer but mostly on dink/dunk plays. Averages 7 yards per pass and 200 ypg.

Grand total of 13 passes 40+ yards in 2 years of playing.
Originally Posted by add
[quote=teal]Surprised Conor Cook made it past the QB needy Vikings.

Was a joke.

Bridgewater?

He is a 60%+ passer but mostly on dink/dunk plays. Averages 7 yards per pass and 200 ypg.

Grand total of 13 passes 40+ yards in 2 years of playing. [/quote

60%+ on 7 yard per pass will win a SCHIT TON of games. With WRs that have any speed or elusiveness, that just gets better. Add in a RB with capabilities and any kind of D, and that'll win more than just games.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16

Good for Cook.........Minnesota would have been a death sentence for him.

MM

Remember tho - Gruden was playing his own SB team in the Raiders. He walked in and did what Dungy couldn't without Manning. Won a SB and shellacked his old team. Callahan was a moron by not changing the play calls but still.

Packers go DT - as I predicted they would on FB, Thought they'd trade back tho with Denver so D could get Lynch at the Packers' spot.

When you have the other team's playbook, it ain't too damned hard to win.
Add in a RB with capabilities and any kind of D, and that'll win more than just games.

The team (by far) eclipses your criteria.

Bridgewater easily remains the weakest vital link.
Posted By: SKane Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Good for Cook.........Minnesota would have been a death sentence for him.

MM

TFF.........and true.
Originally Posted by add
Add in a RB with capabilities and any kind of D, and that'll win more than just games.

No, the coaching is the weakest link, followed by ownership. The fan base comes in a distant, but distinct, third.
Vikings finally have a solid head coach unless you are talking generalities?
"Finally" says it all. The coaching has been extremely weak. The ownership has shown the lack of conviction to stay with a coach, and the lack of confidence to go with a strong coach. The fan base is as fickle as they come.

Bridgewater is currently the weakest link, are you trying to argue other-wise?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
"Finally" says it all. The coaching has been extremely weak. The ownership has shown the lack of conviction to stay with a coach, and the lack of confidence to go with a strong coach. The fan base is as fickle as they come.

Oh please! Do you even know who the Vikings coach is? I'll take Mike Zimmer 10 times out of 10 over that fat POS McCarthy.

Even Erin hates that fat bastard.

Zimmer took back the North in his second year. Keep trying.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Booing Goodell - 04/28/16
Bridgewater is terrible.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by add

Was a joke.

Bridgewater?

Anyone besides me see the videos of the Queens' draft choice? It was him being shown dropping passes over and over again.. We looked at each other last night and thought that was hilarious..

Hope he keeps it up... laugh laugh
Posted By: 4ager Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Oh please! Do you even know who the Vikings coach is? I'll take Mike Zimmer 10 times out of 10 over that fat POS McCarthy.

Reading comprehension clearly is not your strong suit.
Posted By: tzone Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16

The Vikings that won the NFC north over the Packers?
Originally Posted by tzone

The Vikings that won the NFC central over the Packers?

Both teams play in the NFC North, fwiw.
Originally Posted by add

No, the coaching is the weakest link, followed by ownership. The fan base comes in a distant, but distinct, third.

How does a fan base have anything to do with the team.

Zimmer is a hellova coach. The O-coordinator could probably be brought up to modern times from the dark ages he was good in.

TB isn't a great qb. He's not really even a good qb, but he's an adequate qb. He had literally nobody to throw to. LT will be the star reciever on a team with no other receivers.

The Vikes D will and does win football games. The kicker and Offence looses them, at this time.

The Vikings that won the NFC central over the Packers?

Both teams play in the NFC North, fwiw.

Haha. You're right. I'll fix it.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Bridgewater is terrible.

I'm not sure anyone is disagreeing with that. They'll draft one today or tomorrow.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16
I love it..!!

Many of the same people best suited and qualified to choose a Presidential candidate on the internet are also experts on the NFL draft and how to run a professional sports franchise.

Whooda' thunk it???
Whooda thunk...You're still an ass hole.

Nobody said we're experts. We're nfl fans talking schit about who picked who. What's your excuse?

Nobody said we're experts. We're nfl fans talking schit about who picked who. What's your excuse?

t;

Started a "draft" thread.

Better than politics... wink
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16

Some of Gruden's comments while broadcasting last season are over the top. As in:

1. "I'll tell ya, guys, there's only 2 ways to get the ball to that guy (running back). Ya gotta throw it to him or hand it to him, there's no other way, believe me".

2. "Behind at half time, whoa, boy and that's one position no team in the league ever wants to be in, never, cause I've been there".

3. " If I had only one wish for that guy (Decker) it would be that he lasts forever in this league and that he has a long career and that he remains healthy for the duration of his long career".

Nuff said on that fugger who is also laughing all the way to the bank.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16

You're so cute when you're being knowledgeable and authoratative.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Reading comprehension clearly is not your strong suit.

lol

Aren't you the Packer fan that put together a first round mock draft a little while ago and left out your favorite team because you "didn't see them as having a first round pick"

laugh

t;

Started a "draft" thread.

Better than politics... wink

This I will agree with! smile
Posted By: SKane Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16
Fight nice fellers, let's not let an optics forum break out.

FWIW, MN does indeed have a fine head coach that appears to have a plan. Not that this necessarily brings me a great deal of happiness. wink
Originally Posted by SKane
Fight nice fellers, let's not let an optics forum break out.

FWIW, MN does indeed have a fine head coach that appears to have a plan. Not that this necessarily brings me a great deal of happiness. wink

Oh it's all in good fun. I hope nobody takes me seriously.

As much as I like to give 4ager a hard time, I admit the man knows his football and I enjoy reading his insightful posts.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Bridgewater is terrible.

I'm not sure anyone is disagreeing with that. They'll draft one today or tomorrow.

I hate to disagree with you buddy, but there is no way the Vikes draft a QB in this draft. They got nasty ass FA OL to protect Teddy and a WR in the draft to throw to.

Alex Boone is a bad ass and he will be alongside Kalil.

Kaili will not have a choice but perform or get cut next year.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Booing Goodell - 04/29/16

Cook, as injurious as he is, will probably be in the league longer than Buckwheat, otay?

The Queens needed a kicker...

Oh yeah, [bleep] Goodell and the joke that's the NFL.
© 24hourcampfire