Home
Looks like things are breaking down over there.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-walls-breaking-Iraq-s-parliament.html
Course what difference does it make at this point in time.
Earlier in the day, a suicide bomber drove a truck loaded with three tonnes of explosives into a gathering of Shi'ite pilgrims in the southeastern Baghdad suburb of Nahrawan, killing 19 people and wounding 48 others in an attack claimed by the ultra-hardline Sunni militants.

Ultra hardline sunni militants would be obama's boys I suppose.
AKA mooslim brotherhood or ISIS for short.

Our governor Mark Dayton says if we don't want Muslims in our state we should go live somewhere else. We are bigots, racists.
Has the world gone insane?
Originally Posted by whelennut
Our governor Mark Dayton says if we don't want Muslims in our state we should go live somewhere else. We are bigots, racists.

He has.
Please keep your governor in Minnesota and don't let him cross the state line south of you. We have enough liberals in Iowa and we don't want him smelling up the place any more than it all ready does.

kwg
Would love to discuss this but I'm busy loading ammo.
The scene outside our own Congress would look like that, too, if we had any balls.
Just the JV team.
I can't understand how anybody could give a less of a damn.

Ragheads pitchin' another fit somewhere. As long as it's not here the details are unimportant.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Ragheads pitchin' another fit somewhere. As long as it's not here the details are unimportant.

Exactly....muzzy on muzzy.....WGAFF?
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

So noted. But some point down the road we will be forced to care.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

You sound like Hildog, now. smile smile
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

So noted. But some point down the road we will be forced to care.

Why.....no matter who we side with we'll be fightn' em a year later....

Will we EVER learn from the past.....
Originally Posted by pal
The scene outside our own Congress would look like that, too, if we had any balls.

So what's holding you back?
You can count on the Iraqis begging for the blood and sacrifice of America's sons and daughters and vast amounts of American taxpayer money to save their sorry asses yet again.

And you can bet the Beltway Sewer Rats in Congress and the Mewling Mulatto will do their very best to placate and accommodate the Iraqi vermin's request. mad
Originally Posted by mark shubert

You sound like Hildog, now. smile smile

Purposely chosen. While I understand the cute coarse comments, inevitably a geographical area with that level of violence will de-stabilize the region and eventually will have to be addressed.
Sorry, but future generations will pay a price either at home or abroad - but probably BOTH places first.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by whelennut

He has.

If Mark Dayton wasn't born into wealth...( he didn't make any of it)... he'd either be locked in a padded room in a straight jacket or living under an overpass, with the rest of the society rejects...
© 24hourcampfire