Home
[color:#3333FF]Link..![/color][/b]

(Reuters) - The United States Military Academy is poised to have its first woman dean in its 216-year history after [b]President Barack Obama nominated to the post a West Point graduate who currently leads the school's Department of Social Sciences.

Colonel Cindy Jebb, who holds a Ph.D. in political science from Duke University, needs confirmation from the U.S. Senate to take on the post. If approved, she would be promoted to brigadier general and serve as West Point's dean of the Academic Board, the U.S. Military Academy said in a statement on Friday.

“She’s revered amongst the faculty and cadets and we’re lucky to have her," West Point superintendent, Lieutenant General Robert Caslen, said in the statement.

The military academy in New York state was founded in 1802 and its graduates typically serve as Army officers. It accepted its first female cadets in 1976.

In January, the academy swore in it first female commandant of cadets.
What an embarrassment for our nation.

We are destined to go the way of Europe on this, I guess.

Don't these girls look like they're about to start baking artisan cookies?

[Linked Image]

No Hawk, the Lady is not the embarrassment, that sits squarely at the feet of your President.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

No Hawk, the Lady is not the embarrassment, that sits squarely at the feet of your President.
We'll soon change that, won't we.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We'll soon change that, won't we.

The world truly hopes so.

added...but from what I have seen of Americans you lot have enough lunatics in your nation to vote that clinton creature in.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
“She’s revered amongst the faculty and cadets and we’re lucky to have her," West Point superintendent, Lieutenant General Robert Caslen, said in the statement.

No, this nation is cursed with the presence of women and f&ggots in the military. The only role for women in the military should be limited to stateside nurses/clerks/doctors.
Possibly the cadets will get a good 'bang'!!
Very sad. Women should not be cadets at West Point in the first place.
But, under the libs, everything is possible for a woman.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

No, this nation is cursed with the presence of women and f&ggots in the military. The only role for women in the military should be limited to stateside nurses/clerks/doctors.
They say a woman can do anything a man can, then have different physical standards. A job either requires a certain level of fitness, or it doesnt. Generally, having women requires more people and more time to do the same task. I do not see the advantage the military gains by having women or [bleep]. Only the women or [bleep] gain. Strange thinking.
We might as well get used to it,skirts have invaded our military command structure with a vengeance...

LTC Christine Mau...Deputy Commander 33rd Fighter Wing OPS..

As someone wrote on Facebook, ISIS will be so intimidated.

It also has to be just great for Army morale, right?
And, unfortunately, I do not think that there is a way to turn the whole mess around.
Originally Posted by deltakid
And, unfortunately, I do not think that there is a way to turn the whole mess around.
Trump can do it with an executive order. He could just announce that it was an ill conceived experiment which needs termination. Presidents are the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by deltakid
Trump can do it with an executive order. He could just announce that it was an ill conceived experiment which needs termination. Presidents are the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces.

Won't happen.. The tracks have already been laid for this crazy train so any proposal to derail it would be controversy x 10 and just another reason for women to despise him. However gays might be on notice as I could easily see a reinstatement of "don't ask don't tell."
So, if LTC Christine Mau drops a load of CBU's on an ISIS position, it will certainly be less effective than if LTC Bill Jones drops it.

Sure.
Originally Posted by jnyork
So, if LTC Christine Mau drops a load of CBU's on an ISIS position, it will certainly be less effective than if LTC Bill Jones drops it.

Sure.

Betting she won't be the lucky one dragging them around the tarmac for loading.
Does it happen often that an Officer is "promoted" directly from Colonel to Brigadier General?
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
Does it happen often that an Officer is "promoted" directly from Colonel to Brigadier General?

Probably depends upon who your gay mentor is.

Sure.

That wasn't my point..I find it difficult to see the lack of testosterone in command elements these days..Are women being chosen over their male counterparts for the sake of quota's from above? Living on the doorstep of the AF that's exactly what I hear which is most disturbing.
I have a good friend recently retired who use to be an F-16 Sim instructor who's told me on many occasions he was instructed to make damn sure a particular skirt was up to snuff at all costs...Pressure from above was his exit stage left into retirement.
And that side-saddle, non-combat proven split tail was picked to head NORTHCOM last week.

Sure.

No, but if said split tail happens to get shot down and captured and or wounded what then? not to mention it is a FACT standards have been lowered in order to allow them to make it. We can't prove a negative, but I'm wondering had women been around during Vietnam, how this would have turned out. They don't belong in the combat arms. PERIOD.
© 24hourcampfire