Home
Ever?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434787/donald-trump-insurgent-republican-establishment-media
Wake up Cruz is bought and paid for puppet on a string!

Likely few if any will read the link and will read with blurred vision if they do. Trump is only their to make sure the Hiltabeast wins.

There like Obama supporters may take eight years and still won't know.

GW
Great website you linked to, only takes pro Cruz comments, click thumbs up and it takes your comment and wants you to share on Facebook or to tweet it. Thumbs down and it changes the format and will not submit!

Cruzers you have been had and can not accept it!
To answer the OP.....

We'll realize we've been taken when the facts bare it out. Until then it's just more BS and lies from the Cruztaceans. So far you Cruztaceans have twisted, lied and distorted the truth to fit your (inaccurate) narrative. You girls lost any shred of credibility you've had so you'll forgive us for not listening to a bunch of sore losers.

Make America great again!
For the record when the race started I had hoped Cruz was the real deal but it did not take long to see it was just another hack.

Originally Posted by old_willys
For the record when the race started I had hoped Cruz was the real deal but it did not take long to see it was just another hack.

Yep. You don't have to scratch very deep to see it, either.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep. And despite all the evidence proving Cruz lacks any meaningful qualities, we're the ones being "taken"? Lol
All you guys are just foolish trumpkins. If you were as smart as robJordan and the staff at national review, you would see that you don't know what you think is important for the country, and you would realize that trump is going to destroy all the progress the gop has made in the last 30 years to finally and totally destroy liberalism.
Lolol dassa. I'm really afraid that by not electing a Washington insider and political ass kisser will slow all the wonderful progress the GOPe has done for US.

William F Buckley cost the National Review all of its credibility way back when he fired Joseph Sobran.

It briefly flirted with the idea of being legitimate for a little while, but then fired John Derbyshire for going off its very narrow PC reservation.

Today it's just being used as a government establishment propaganda rag. There's really nothing left of it except hit pieces against Trump.

It's not really even a going concern any longer. Somebody has bought the rights to its name and is using it to spew garbage.

It will support Hillary during the general election and then disappear.
Originally Posted by dassa
All you guys are just foolish trumpkins. If you were as smart as robJordan and the staff at national review, you would see that you don't know what you think is important for the country, and you would realize that trump is going to destroy all the progress the gop has made in the last 30 years to finally and totally destroy liberalism.
He's going to pluck the parasitical super class off the back of America like swollen ticks off a dog. Thus the desperation on their part to stop him.

[Linked Image]

When this happens: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434793/ted-cruz-delegates-reconsider-supporting-donald-trump

Same here..
And to think if Trump had not been running for nomination we would have been saddled with another GOPe weasler..

Yep, their candidate was going to put the final nail in the coffin of liberalism this time, stupid trumkins.
Funny thread.
When will Jordan discover COCK is not a diet plan?

Dave
As smart as Andrew McCarthy is, he is an entrenched GOP country club member unwilling to see reality. It'll be all over in just over 6 months, so we have plenty of time to practice: Madam President.
Cruz is a Canadian POS and Obama is a Kenyan POS both should be floating in the same [bleep] and then flushed together.
Originally Posted by bea175
Cruz is a Canadian POS and Obama is a Kenyan POS both should be floating in the same [bleep] and then flushed together.

Hey be nice!
>g<
Maybe, when they watch Hillary take the oath, they will realize a mistake was made. Trouble is, there is no fixing it now. Obama was a godsemd compared to Hillary and the Republicans will have elected her. GD
^^^^this...

but they'll blame everybody else. "it was STOLEN from him"...
Madam President will have long coat tails as she chooses 3-4 SCOTUS justices.
The GOP will go by way of the Whig Party as they finish their self-destructive behavior.

Trump will do for Hillary what Perot did for Bill Clinton. He is a plant. A mole. You didn't get it in the 90's, and you are falling for it again. America is being played for fools by the Clintons.

Suck it.
Originally Posted by Plinker
Trump will do for Hillary what Perot did for Bill Clinton. He is a plant. A mole. You didn't get it in the 90's, and you are falling for it again. America is being played for fools by the Clintons.

Suck it.

That remains to be scene. But eventually all great societies come to an end.
We realized we'd been 'had'....when you joined this forum!!
To answer the OP.

When useful idiots aren't.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Suck it.

It was 85 years from the Declaration of Independence to the end of the Civil War, It has been 151 years since the civil war. It has been a Good Run, but alas , a serious restructuring is needed and maybe a Freshening of some Borders within this once Great Land.
Maybe you should link something more credible other than the establishment shills at NR.

Suck it.

Apples and oranges dumbass. Perot was a 3rd-party candidate. Apparently repugs never learned anything either.
Originally Posted by wyoming260
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Suck it.

It was 85 years from the Declaration of Independence to the end of the Civil War, It has been 151 years since the civil war. It has been a Good Run, but alas , a serious restructuring is needed and maybe a Freshening of some Borders within this once Great Land.

Oh it's coming. When and how may be up for debate, but it's on the way. Now's the time to pick which side of the battlefield you want to be on. Some of us have already picked ours.
This is nuts, these Cruzers want to blame Trump for something the GOP has been orchestrating decades. He's not the cause, he just happens to be the one with the wherewithal to take advantage.

I voted for Cruz back in the Iowa caucus thinking he was the real deal, I'm still not convinced he isn't. You We need to understand that the Grand Old Party establishment does not want conservatism back in mainstream politics, and Cruz was never going to get the full support from them. DefeaTed Cruz has been so stained now he will never be able to win an election outside the great state of Texas, and that may be iffy.
Originally Posted by deflave
When will Jordan discover COCK is not a diet plan?

Dave

This made me laugh. grin
It's not just Trumpkins who've been had. Everyone who cares about conservative ideals has been had. Most of the folks who have campaigned under the GOP banner have been too concerned with their personal winning, and care less about conservative ideals and principles. 'We' did a lousy job of taking care of the process and falling for fear and hate, the most base of human traits. Anyone who thinks there's much to hope for in Trump, Cruz, Clinton, Kasich, or Sanders is fooling themselves. If we didn't have such a problematic dork in the 'house, I'd like to see a "do-over". We deserve better than this.
I swear! All of you guys must be political neophytes. The gop has been playing this game a lot longer than any of you. Some of the smartest conservatives in the world write for national review. They know how to win elections. They know how to advance conservative causes. And you trumpkins are screwing up all their hard work with your blindness. When will you wake up!

Incidentally, speaking of people who have been excelling at their craft for centuries, we must honor the pollsters. They've been telling us for months that the only candidate that can beat Hillary is John Kasich. Please, for the sake of the children, vote kasich in 2016.

Me too
And in other news Safariman dropped in to check on the election campaign
Originally Posted by Partsman
And in other news Safariman dropped in to check on the election campaign

🙄 ??
When will Trumpkins realize they've been had??

On 20 Jan, 2017 while watching Hillary's inauguration...

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

I think you're mistaking Cruz and trump supporters. Trump supporters would realize it was over on election day. Cruz supporters would still be holding out hope that Cruz would somehow pull it off until inauguration day.
RJ: if Donald Trump had not thrown his hat in the ring, JEB! Bush would be the presumptive GOP nominee. And I'm supposed to "settle" for Canadian Cruz????????? That [bleep] is a slimy bastard, his wife is nuts and probably on major psychotropic drugs to control her insanity. Ted Cruz is probably on a mood-altering drug regimen. No, no way......
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

I think you're mistaking Cruz and trump supporters. Trump supporters would realize it was over on election day. Cruz supporters would still be holding out hope that Cruz would somehow pull it off until inauguration day.

Funny...
Ted Cruz doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning a single blue state or swing state in the general. Donald?? He can win the red states, and has enough of a populist streak to pick off states in the rust belt that are needed to win.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Ted Cruz doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning a single blue state or swing state in the general. Donald?? He can win the red states, and has enough of a populist streak to pick off states in the rust belt that are needed to win.

This is true. Trump could conceivably win states that no republican has won in a long time, states that Cruz wouldn't have a chance to win.
Trump has not won a single red state. Not one.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

22 people show up for a Ted Cruz rally: 22,000 people show up for a Donald Trump rally. Enough said.......

TN, SC, AL
Red states dood. Not murple or purple

Average margins of victory in the five presidential elections from 1992 to 2008

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Chris_EOD

TN, SC, AL

Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana???

Are you on crack????
Red states dood. Not murple or purple

Average margins of victory in the five presidential elections from 1992 to 2008

[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e...Presidential_Victory.svg_zpsfsevr4he.png[/

Of those in solid red territory, four are in the South, as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau (Oklahoma, Tennessee, Alabama and South Carolina), four are in the Mountain West (Utah, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming), three are in the Midwest (North Dakota, South Dakota and Kansas), and the other is Alaska. Of those, Wyoming is the most Republican state, with 31.8 percent of respondents over the course of the last year identifying as Republican or leaning Republican.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/how-many-red-states-blue-states-are-there-218672#ixzz47TIJox73
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD

TN, SC, AL

Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana???

Are you on crack????

He has his own definition because it fits his story.
He has his own definition because it fits his story.

Yeah, just the last 5 presidential elections grin Trump humpers can't accept reality.

I'll make ya feel better though by saying trump sure is doing well in blue states. sick

Do you think Hillary will win these come November?
I think Trump is running for 2 reasons......to make sure a real conservative doesn't win, and to satisfy his over inflated ego. When he wins the GOP nomination, I will vote for him, but it will mostly likely mean a Hillary win in November.
The anti-Trump forces continue to carp and snipe, while their choices all slide into the abyss. Meantime they tell us we're stupid from their monkey cages in the Red States....laffin.

Those conservatives who do get elected tend to be do-nothing dumbies who cow tow to Obama and Democrats any way; or like Cruz masquerade as "outsiders" while tied to Establishment apron strings.

(A guy who can pay for his own campaign and is not owned by the Establishment SHOULD be a conservative wet dream but the anti-Trumps even know how to [bleep] that one up with their incessant chatter. Hilarious.)

They also can't get elected nation wide. So I wonder who all the vociferous anti- Trump political geniuses offer up to get elected, and get the job done ?

Answer? No one LOL! This election cycle just proves it.

What Bob said. The awarding of delegates to Cruz without a vote confirms the crookedness of the republican party. I am done with both parties.
The way I see it, Americans have been had for the past 8 years, and getting ready to be had for another 4 years. Maybe a change is required.

Sure. Those 9 times representing essential conservative causes before the SCOTUS, lone filibusters in the Senate, and calling out McConnell for what he is, were dead giveaways.

When you get the lieberal charlatan Trump nominated he will continue to be a crazy loose cannon, turn, as he is even now, towards lieberal policies, turning off the conservative electorate, thus throwing the election to Hillary. It would be funny if it were not so easy to see from day one, and the future of America is at stake.

OK! First I am NOT a Trumpster, I voted for Cruz in the primary.

But if it comes down to Trump/Hillary or Trump/Bernie, what are you suggesting that I/We do?????

NOT Vote???????

Write in Cruz???????

Do Tell!
Originally Posted by muffin
...what are you suggesting that I/We do?????

NOT Vote???????

Write in Cruz???????

Do Tell!

It does seem popular to whine about how dumb folks are who would vote for Trump.

Ya might try that.
Ted Curz is the Democrats wet dream and Trump is their worst nightmare in the General Election against Hillary.
Lord, save us from the Cruzlims.
Lord,help us during the hillary presidency.
When, and if, Trump get's the nod, his supporters will disappear just like Obama's.
The people who have been "had" are apparently the ones who think that we have "citizen representation" at high levels. Apparently, you're not supposed to get the nomination unless you're some party insider who likes to engage in party politics ala Cruz. Simply getting 3 million plus votes more than your nearest competitor, and more than anyone else in history, isn't enough. You have to be "approved" by the politburo and plan years ahead to get your own delegates to the convention....
The ignorance here is astounding. When will people quit listening to politicians words and simply look at their records, deeds and backgrounds? If you simply base your judgements on a candidate's words or your good buddy from the plant's claims, your just ordering up more of the same.
I don't see how anyone could vote for Trump based on his record. Yes he's not a politician, but look at who and what he's financed, his stance on abortion, the original assault weapons ban, amnesty.
Originally Posted by bea175
Ted Curz is the Democrats wet dream and Trump is their worst nightmare in the General Election against Hillary.
Only because even they will hate to listen to his bluster. It will be greatly terrible. They will love the outcome of the election, though.
He's absolutely a poilitical insider, just on the donor side buying control and favor - for 40yrs. He is exactly what's wrong with the system. Just ask John Boehner.

Your lack of intelligence is showing in the extreme as is your low state of admiration for the op being underwhelming to the Nth degree. Dassa all I gots to say bouts yo post.
Originally Posted by fats
I don't see how anyone could vote for Trump based on his record. Yes he's not a politician, but look at who and what he's financed, his stance on abortion, the original assault weapons ban, amnesty.

You certainly don't have to.
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

Likely few if any will read the link and will read with blurred vision if they do. Trump is only their to make sure the Hiltabeast wins.

GW

Too bad you did not read the latest polls showing Trump beats Hildabeast.
Originally Posted by BountyHunter

GW

Too bad you did not read the latest polls showing Trump beats Hildabeast.
Is the election tomorrow? You must think so.
Democrats and Rinos hate Trump. Why? Because Trump is a secret democrat or a secret rino? I dont think Trump is another Reagan, but hopefully he rocks the establishment. I don't see any other politician promoting nationalism like Trump. That is a huge difference, and a huge step in the right direction.
"What difference does it make." Trump wins Cruzers stay home, Cruz wins Trumpsters stay home. Either way the Hiltabeast wins . Brokered convention new Republican nominee Cruzers & Trumpsters stay home. Bingo Hillary! Can you say Madam President? GW
"What difference does it make." Trump wins Cruzers stay home, Cruz wins Trumpsters stay home. Either way the Hiltabeast wins . Brokered convention new Republican nominee Cruzers & Trumpsters stay home. Bingo Hillary! Can you say Madam President? GW

Trump fans wanted to bring down the current setup.

It's likely happened.
Robjordan: You remind me of the intellectual idiots in Seattle yesterday who have NO idea what they are complaining about - they just feel its their duty to complain/run down/destroy things!
Reconsider your misguided assumption/contention that Trump is worse than "the hildabeast"!
He's NOT!
You'd better suck it up, calm down your bruised ego and make the BEST choice of the choices you have left (Trump or the hildabeast"!)!
IF... Trump is the Republican candidate for President of the United States then "I" will vote for him - GLADLY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Most likely before the Cruztaceans do.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Trump fans wanted to bring down the current setup.

It's likely happenedyet accomplished nothing.
..........Hey ROB......VOTE HILLARY.......... laugh laugh laugh
It's down to Trump versus Hillary and he wants to address the irrelevant.

The way I've been processing the news and facts as of late, it appears the Cruz guys were the ones that were had.

It was a good fight. Excellent advocacy from both sides. Setting aside the irrational, silliness of the OP, it really is time to move on.

It's Trump versus Hillary.

If you don't vote for Trump, you then vote in favor of what you've been bitching about for 16 years.

It's on you then.

Originally Posted by isaac
It's down to Trump versus Hillary and he wants to address the irrelevant.

The way I've been processing the news and facts as of late, it appears the Cruz guys were the ones that were had.

It was a good fight. Excellent advocacy from both sides. Setting aside the irrational, silliness of the OP, it really is time to move on.

If you don't vote for Trump, you then vote in favor of what you've been bitching about for 16 years.

It's on you then.

Trump and his political wheeling and dealing is what I have been bitching about since I voted for Goldwater.
At least your utter confusion is isolated to a small group of utterly confused.
isaac,

It's on you then.

Cruz couldn't have said it better himself. VOTE!
Cruz will be saying bye-bye around this time tomorrow night.
He lacks the character necessary to do that.
He lacks the character necessary to do that.

I thought we had decided here on the "Fire that Cruz would start announcing His "Cabinet " tomorrow at 7 O'clock......
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I thought we had decided here on the "Fire that Cruz would start announcing His "Cabinet " tomorrow at 7 O'clock......

No, that was "working on his cabinets".

Apparently, the Cruzer residence has fallen into disrepair.
Trump supporters are "being had" by the GOP and its' crooked primary.
A moment when we were starting on the rebound.
[Linked Image]

A future look if the GOP doesn't snap out of it.
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire