Home
WTF?? Obongo is budgeting to spend $17,631.00 on each minor illegal alien ... which works out to be $2,841.00 more than the average social security retirement benefit!

And ... at the end of the day we are borrowing the money (from China) and going deeper into debt to pay for it. See:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...al-security-retirees-get/article/2590078
See:
Give the president a break; he's only doing his job. By now it's pretty obvious that his job is to do as much damage to this country as he can without being impeached before the end of his term. And no matter how badly this country is screwed up by this insanity you can bet that the blame will be put squarely on someone else because the current administration can do no wrong, so it will always be someone else's fault.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Give the president a break; he's only doing his job. By now it's pretty obvious that his job is to do as much damage to this country as he can without being impeached before the end of his term. And no matter how badly this country is screwed up by this insanity you can bet that the blame will be put squarely on someone else because the current administration can do no wrong, so it will always be someone else's Republicans'/conservatives' fault.
Is the Congress, especially the Congressional Republicans, gonna go along with it...?
Originally Posted by antlers
Is the Congress, especially the Congressional Republicans, gonna go along with it...?

perfect. where's my representation with regard to this ?

I thought conservative meant.... nevermind , they're focused on defeating the candidate thats winning all the primaries.
His vote is for Anyone BUT Americans. Do all the damage he can. What a POS>
Is anyone surprised about this? You can't have 10 million illegals getting benefits and Obama care and still have a standing military or reducing the deficit.

kwg
I'm always hearing that SS is going broke but I bet there'll be no shortage of give-a-way money for the illegals that haven't contributed one cent. Nonsense like this REALLY jerks my chain.

Go Trump!
A county youth home two houses down from me was converted last year to house "unaccompanied minors" caught crossing the border - very quietly. Our city manager told me he toured the property - after they completely redid all the buildings, put in new AC, and an emergency generator in each. He asked the guy running the place what the government paid him for each illegal child, as was told $5,000 per moth - which is certainly ore than I draw from Social Security. But he was told the money had to not only pay for their room and board and education, but also their mental health counselors.

None of my elected representatives returned my emails about this situation.
© 24hourcampfire