Home
Posted By: Klikitarik Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16

"Another assaulter and I trained our lasers on his chest and fired several rounds," Bissonnette wrote. "The bullets tore into him, slamming his body into the floor until he was motionless."

http://www.businessinsider.com/photo-of-bin-ladens-body-wont-ever-be-shown-2016-5

But this is perhaps the most measured and polite description that one could give of how operator after operator took turns dumping magazines' worth of ammunition into bin Laden's body, two confidential sources within the community have told us. When all was said and done, UBL had over a hundred bullets in him, by the most conservative estimate.

???

Insights?
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Insight into what? Why they shot him up? Why Obama won't show the pictures?
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Wow, I feel really bad about tha... Oh wait, no I don't.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
I'm thinking the OP is looking for a confirmation of sorts.... could this happen or did it? IE everyone dump a mag into him.

I don't see taht the OP would care, but just curious IMHO.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
And then we should have removed his head and put in in a glass case with a sign that read 'This is what happens to terrorists'
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And then we should have removed his head, pickled it in pig piss, and put in in a glass case with a sign that read 'This is what happens to terrorists'

Fixed it!
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Personally, I think his head should have been impaled on a large pole and put right in the middle of Mecca with that same message.

Ed
I would have treated his cased head like the Stanley Cup, each SEAL Team member could take it home for a week to show it off.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
dig his ass up, i'll dump a few mags into it.
Posted By: BMT Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Originally Posted by rem141r
dig his ass up, i'll dump a few mags into it.

He is shark food now.
Posted By: BMT Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
I would have treated his cased head like the Stanley Cup, each SEAL Team member could take it home for a week to show it off.

I Like
Posted By: ingwe Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16

Id let Seal Team Six play soccer with it, in much the style Mongols play polo...and I'd televise it.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Only thing that bothers me about this whole thing is I didn't get to dump a mag into him.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
His head wrapped in bacon in a glass case. Every SEAL team member deserved to get a chance to shoot that pig [bleep].
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
I was kind of wondering if the article holds water based on what certain members might know about the workings of the present training and discipline in the military.

I only posted 'bait quotes' from the article. For those who didn't read it, the author made it sound like special ops personal might not be upholding the highest standards of military discipline.

Perhaps it's all speculative? Who knows?
Posted By: Snyper Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
It's all BS for the gullible
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
I was kind of wondering if the article holds water based on what certain members might know about the workings of the present training and discipline in the military.

I only posted 'bait quotes' from the article. For those who didn't read it, the author made it sound like special ops personal might not be upholding the highest standards of military discipline.

I read it and the author can blow it out his ass.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Those lads didn't get selected for that mission because they lacked discipline or professionalism. It would be a great team picture though.

mike r
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

They kill things, fuq discipline. I don't care what they did to him.
Posted By: DW7 Re: Osama been Whole-y? - 05/02/16
Do you really think they'd waste the time dumpin mags when they could be gathering Intel on a hit and run type mission? The articles bunk.
© 24hourcampfire