Home
The simple truth is that the GOPe leadership don't give a rat's behind what the loyal Republican voters think or want since those voters will vote for the GOP no matter what the GOPe leadership does. Either you folks are:

1. Patsy's in a massive scam; or
2. Insane. You believe that THIS time, things will be different; or
3. Probably both.

What I don't understand is why that simple truth is so difficult for so many folks to comprehend.
I comprehend just fine.

I don't like it.

The really BIGGER and more IMPORTANT question, what is your solution to this issue?
4. They are part of the scam themselves and benefit from the status quo..
Originally Posted by Nrut

Possible, but only for a relatively small number of people. IMHO more likely its #3.
Sometimes it's best to destroy the old building and build a new one rather than try to keep remodeling one that has a shifted foundation and is infested with termites.
Like 8 years ago.....
The Grand Old Party committed suicide.Not my fault.
GO TRUMP!
Originally Posted by achadwick

Possible, but only for a relatively small number of people. IMHO more likely its #3.

Solution?
Nine, out of ten, Americans are stupid.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Nine, out of ten, Americans are stupid.

What so many fail to see: the GOPe doesn't want a 'true conservative' either. whistle
Both parties play to the useful idiots.Its Saturday night wrestling nothing more.I dont know how to fix it.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Sometimes it's best to destroy the old building and build a new one rather than try to keep remodeling one that has a shifted foundation and is infested with termites.
Not when you don't have any place else to live with deadly storms and hostiles all around.

There is nothing wrong with the foundation. It's the best that's ever been built. The structure has slid off and needs to be jacked back on.
Originally Posted by steve4102
GO TRUMP!
and destroy America? That's what you'll get.
Originally Posted by rost495
I comprehend just fine.

I don't like it.

The really BIGGER and more IMPORTANT question, what is your solution to this issue?
Absolutely correct! No one has the answer, at least not a good one or one that can be done from a recliner in front of a big screen.

Solution?

Don't be a useful idiot to the GOPe.
The simple truth is that the GOPe leadership don't give a rat's behind what the loyal Republican voters think or want since those voters will vote for the GOP no matter what the GOPe leadership does. Either you folks are:

1. Patsy's in a massive scam; or
2. Insane. You believe that THIS time, things will be different; or
3. Probably both.

What I don't understand is why that simple truth is so difficult for so many folks to comprehend.

I always do vote R (except Perot) in the presidential general, and will this year as well (Nixon, Ford, Reagan, George I-once, Perot, Dole, W - twice, McCain, Romney, etc) but the primaries is where the battles have to be fought and the war won (Buchanan-twice, Paul-twice.) Trump is a once in a generation type candidate who is strong enough to battle the GOPe in the primaries and win. He says what the silent majority thinks but can never be "heard" saying. He gives a "national voice" to The People.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by steve4102
GO TRUMP!
and destroy America? That's what you'll get.

Since they passed NAFTA 20 years ago 60000 manufacturing plants have closed nation wide.NAFTA alone cost us 900000 manufacturing jobs.
If every manufacturing job supports 5 service jobs.
How many jobs have we lost?
CAFTA with the chi-coms an an order of magnitude worse.
No natural disaster or foreign invasion could cause this much damage to our economy.
You need to keep in mind that this free trade crap is part of the Republican party platform.
Destroy America?
Really?
The GOPe is getting a giant enema.
Its name is Donald Trump.

dave
Originally Posted by dave7mm

dave

LOL! Great analogy!
Originally Posted by RickyD
I comprehend just fine.

I don't like it.

Absolutely correct! No one has the answer, at least not a good one or one that can be done from a recliner in front of a big screen.

That's true. The stuff we want from politicians, we need to learn that we'll never get until we provide it for ourselves. That takes effort, struggle, sweat, repeated failure--in other words, work.

But as long as people keep believing that they can get all that stuff merely by voting, politicians will keep stringing them along.

dave

Just exactly what, is Trump going to be able to accomplish without congressional support? If you think he's gonna change the GOPe, you're gonna be very disappointed...he may be able to sway the narrative, but he ain't gonna give an enema to anything or anyone.
They have not been 'had', they just don't understand the game. Politics is really no different than anything else. People act in their own self-interest. In politics, being an insider gives one power to act or have influence, or at least a perception of power. Reducing taxes, term limits, less government influence, all reduce the influence of the insiders and thus they tend to not support such things.
Trump might very well not be able to accomplish anything.
At this point it doesnt matter.
Anything he does will be better than the raghead.
The message has been sent.
Thats what matters.
dave
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

dave

LOL! Great analogy!

AMEN
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

dave

Just exactly what, is Trump going to be able to accomplish without congressional support? If you think he's gonna change the GOPe, you're gonna be very disappointed...he may be able to sway the narrative, but he ain't gonna give an enema to anything or anyone.

The establishment is sure going crazy trying to stop Trump, smart folks can read sign.

Solution?

So you want me to vote for whom?
R

Solution?

So you want me to vote for whom?

(R)
When Will Loyal Republican Voters Realize That They Have Been Had?

We realized we were "had" sometime around Goldwater.
© 24hourcampfire