Home
Or that's what I heard in her response to the coal miners who wondered why they should support her, after her earlier - taped - comments that she was"going to put a lot of coal workers and coal companies out of business"?

How do you speak out of context?

Why didn't she just smile and say. "Well, everybody knows I am a blatant liar?

(And really not very smart (or sane?)
Saw that. Weak. Everyone knows Democrats want to end coal power in the US. She just travels in circles where she's used to getting pats on the back for expressing that sentiment, so forgot that real people out there, who actually need jobs, don't share that sentiment.
Pretty sure they are not stupid enough to let her walk that one back. This is their livelihood, their food, not some vacuous campaign rhetoric.
That just means "I was speaking to a different group,so I said what I thought they wanted to hear."
When she says out of context it means out of her azz. Which looks like her face....
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
When she says out of context it means out of her azz. Which looks like her face....

OMG, you've seen both??
This is another form of 'mis-speaking'. A politician can tell an outrageous lie but if she just says she 'mis-spoke', that makes it all ok.
Yeah for the last 30 years.
I heard her original comment, in context,... it was a blatant all out threat at the entire coal industry that when she's elected they will be done for....(much like the 2nd Amendment)

Here is her rebuttal to the issue, who can possibly not see though this asinine spin of her intent?....

"I don't know how to explain it other than what I said was totally out of context for what I meant because I have been talking about helping coal country for a very long time," Clinton said. "It was a misstatement because what I was saying is the way things are going now, they will continue to lose jobs. It didn't mean that we were going to do it. What I said is that is going to happen unless we take action to help and prevent it."

She was using profanity... At least in NY state "coal" is indeed a four letter word. I should know; I'm now retired but used to work in a coal fired power plant. Her comments echo some of the smart-ass remarks Obama has made concerning coal. She's a blatant liar for sure but all you ever get is the big smile and the big lie because she can do no wrong and it's always someone or something else's fault.
She's just a liar
F*cking New York.
It's coming.

She's coming.

Get ready.
Typical Clinton BS. She said what she needed to say to appease the crowd she was talking too. Just like ole Lyin Ted does.
Any coal worker who votes for this Dem Whore deserves to lose his or her job
Spoke out of context = another Clinton L-I-E. Get used to it there's plenty more to come.
It was just the drugs talkin'.
Originally Posted by grovey
Typical Clinton BS. She said what she needed to say to appease the crowd she was talking too. Just like ole Lyin Ted does.

Or Trump for that matter.....like when he used to suck up to Hillary with wedding invitations and campaign contributions in an attempt to curry favors....
Course that was just business....apparently lying and corruption is acceptable as long as it's "just business....
That Coal country Democrats would even consider voting Democrat after being ravaged by the Obama administration for the last 8 years precludes me from having any empathy for them. If being out of work and standing in the soup line doesn't change their line of thinking, nothing will.

Coal country should be a flaming Red pickup, but still they remain Blue.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
That Coal country Democrats would even consider voting Democrat after being ravaged by the Obama administration for the last 8 years precludes me from having any empathy for them. If being out of work and standing in the soup line doesn't change their line of thinking, nothing will.

Coal country should be a flaming Red pickup, but still they remain Blue.

It's because of the unions. A lot of union workers just vote the way the unions tell them to. Although, I think the coal unions are now seeing the light of their own demise and are pushing back. The Dems might have a harder time in WV and KY.
She was in Ashland Kentucky yesterday--the heart of coal country. They had a little blurb about it on the local news.

She met with some locals at a small restaurant there.

A small group of people showed up. Mostly they just sat there looking at her like she was a 2 headed dog.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Or Trump for that matter.....like when he used to suck up to Hillary with wedding invitations and campaign contributions in an attempt to curry favors....
Course that was just business....apparently lying and corruption is acceptable as long as it's "just business....
no room for facts..the trumpsters will get riled..
Voters throughout WV are changing parties from D to R in record #'s. The next county over from me has gone majority R for the first time in it's history.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

no room for facts..the trumpsters will get riled..

There IS a difference in business vs. politics.
Some will never understand.
That lying bitch is definitely the queen of lying bitches.

But she spoke the truth the first time she spoke...

She absofugginlutely means to destroy all fossil fuel industries in the U.S.

That is the fact. She told the truth about that.

The lies came after she was cornered about it.
its all fun and games till you run for president....
Gotta like the two headed dog.
Trump was just getting warmed up on Cruz calling him "Lying Ted", just wait till he faces off with Hillary in the debate.
Out of context my ass, roll the video.

Originally Posted by 16bore
Out of context my ass, roll the videoget the firing squad ready.

© 24hourcampfire