Home
They just announced their engagement but it seems like Justin's pitching stats have gone down ever since they started dating. I wonder what could be draining all of his strength?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
She looks so much better now that she has put on some weight!
Get back to me in 10 years with pics...

The fat gene is very dominant in that one. wink

Not that isn't sexy. She just ain't gonna stay that way.
ya that ones headin' for heifer town.
Posted By: pal Re: Justin Verlander - Kate Upton - 05/04/16
Wow!

You guys see an incredibly luscious woman and immediately begin trashing her. WTF? laugh
Closet gay.
Originally Posted by pal
Wow!

You guys see an incredibly luscious woman and immediately begin trashing her. WTF? laugh
were I a young dude , I would take my chances with the fat gene coming out on that one......LOL
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
were I a young dude , I would take my chances with the fat gene coming out on that one......LOL

I'd be ridin that fat gene three ways; long, deep, and continuous: grin:
Originally Posted by pal
Wow!

If you told me in ten years I'd be bangin a fat Kate Upton I'd be counting the days
Posted By: pal Re: Justin Verlander - Kate Upton - 05/04/16
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by pal
Wow!

If you told me in ten years I'd be bangin a fat Kate Upton I'd be counting the days

I'm 72. And, no matter how I picture her, in 10 or 20 years, she still looks fantastic. smile
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

No joke!!!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Get back to me in 10 years with pics...

The fat gene is very dominant in that one. wink

Not that isn't sexy. She just ain't gonna stay that way.

You've gone curmudgeon on us. whistle
Posted By: RAS Re: Justin Verlander - Kate Upton - 05/04/16
This reminds me. I need to get my oldest a pitching coach.

If he does as well as Verlander, I can quit working earlier and look forward to a woman like this coming over for the holidays.
She looks much better without her clothes.....

Google Kate Upton does the Cat Daddy.

Trust me, it's worth it.

Sorry, I'm on my iPhone or I'd post the link.
Originally Posted by FishN4Eyes

Trust me, it's worth it.

You, sir, are a gentleman.

Trust me, it's worth it.

Googling now....

Trust me, it's worth it.

Yes, it is worth it.
you boys have low standards for a pair of boobs ( that aren't that great either)....

maybe you can think you'd be banging here in 10 years when she gets fatter..

well evidently you haven't been married to someone like that in your life...

I have and wouldn't do it twice, for all the tea in China...

married someone 5/11 and attractive weighing 160 lbs...26 y/o

3 years later I've got a wife who shot up to 350 lbs at 29 y/o.....

no way.... and don't ever listen to a mother or grandmother who tells you, that you should except people for who they are and what they are... what a load of BSchitt..

you won't find me waiting in line for a Kate Upton at all...

plus she's done something that is the kiss of death for me, for any woman, regardless how good looking she may be...

and that's for me to know and you to guess...
Originally Posted by Seafire
you boys have low standards for a pair of boobs ( that aren't that great either)....

I'm sure shes crushed Shefire....

I think what Seafire is implying, is that if Obama had a son, Kate would blow him.

Clark
KATE BE LIKING THAT COAL SAUSAGE!

Dave

no way.... and don't ever listen to a mother or grandmother who tells you, that you should except people for who they are and what they are... what a load of BSchitt..

plus she's done something that is the kiss of death for me, for any woman, regardless how good looking she may be...

This is all theoretical. Nobody here is getting a virtual sniff of it.

Men and women almost universally put on a few pounds over the years. Big difference in putting on 20 and putting on 200!
Originally Posted by deflave
I think what Seafire is implying, is that if Obama had a son, Kate would blow him.

Clark

Shhhh!!!! Don't tell anyone....

whistle

It's just between us and our 4,000 friends...

grin

Originally Posted by hillestadj

and I'm sure you're one who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about...HillaryCity
Originally Posted by hatari

This is all theoretical. Nobody here is getting a virtual sniff of it.

Men and women almost universally put on a few pounds over the years. Big difference in putting on 20 and putting on 200!

if the good looking women who are a 'tad' overweight are any indication in today's world in the USA.. 200 is more like it...

lets face it, our society in this country is getting pretty darn overweight & lazy....

Lord knows how many young guys you see with chicks who outweigh them substantially....and they don't seem to mind... low standards or no standards... and many of these bimbos aren't overly classified as rocket scientists either...

and just because I don't care for her, doesn't mean you boys can't go nuts over her....I'm not going to stand in your way or cramp your style...have at it..

even if she was that hot.... I don't care for women who have no brains either... and she qualifies for not being overly bright on top of it...
I think she's hot.

That being said, I think Verlander needs to stop bitching about others doing steroids and think about getting some ped's himself. Start earning that contract.
She's hot alright.

Hot for the coal sausage.

Dave

Originally Posted by tpcollins
They just announced their engagement but it seems like Justin's pitching stats have gone down ever since they started dating. I wonder what could be draining all of his strength?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm guessin' Verlander keeps getting hand cramps and can't wrap his hands around anything as small as a baseball anymore.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

and I'm sure you're one who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about...HillaryCity

Stop it, you're going to hurt my feelers!
I would motorboat her around the world.
© 24hourcampfire