Home
Recently there was an amateur art contest in the Netherlands, and people were invited to create a work of art depicting the current era of multiculturalism in Europe — a depiction of their experience in the modern ‘melting pot’. This was the winner...............

[Linked Image]
Da troof
Yup. I posted that same pic a while ago and got zero replies. Which I don't understand since that pic summarizes our present condition so well.
Missed it, but stuff moves down the board quickly these days. Just received it in an email today. Sorry
Yup. I posted that same pic a while ago and got zero replies.

Maybe most people saw the problem with the picture. That rope never gets any higher. miles
Originally Posted by achadwick
Yup. I posted that same pic a while ago and got zero replies. Which I don't understand since that pic summarizes our present condition so well.

I liked it just as much then as I do now, but I get sensitive about being called a bigot so I kept my yap shut.
Originally Posted by milespatton
Yup. I posted that same pic a while ago and got zero replies.

Maybe most people saw the problem with the picture. That rope never gets any higher. miles

that's true, but another problem is that the rope is too long. Europe doesn't have that much time
Nahhhhh

The topic didn't have Ted Cruz in the title, so it got buried quick by the momma birds regurgitating their daily cut-n-paste replay of Hannity to the nestlings.
Most of us on here are older folks. There's a new generation coming of age that have very different life experiences than we had. They live in a different world. The worst of it is occurring in Europe, but it's here also. The only difference is a matter of degree. 2 years have passed since this was made.

Europe is already gone. That picture should have the tree just about stretching that rope. Drudge headline says London is about elect a Muslim mayor.
Pretty good concept on the art project

I agree the tree should be bigger and the rope shorter to show Europe accurately

If it was posted before I missed it
Shouldn't it be something like "Europa" in Dutch?
Yup:

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire