Home
This has got to be the BEST endorsement for Trump ever!
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/president...dent-064400442--abc-news-topstories.html
The Democrats are elated that Trump will be the Republican nominee. Hopefully they will lose anyway.
7 years of Obama delusions but this one takes the cake.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The Democrats are elated that Trump will be the Republican nominee. Hopefully they will lose anyway.

I've heard a lot less concern (or fear) recently from the other side of the process. I don't think Trump has them as concerned as he once did. Perhaps there is a connection to what the polls are presently suggesting. IT will be interesting to see where things end up once it's a straight 1:1 battle. We really should have this thing sewn up now that things are whittled down. Sometimes the pooch just begs to be screwed; somehow we never fail to please......... the pooch that is.
It's comical that Obama can claim trump is not qualified! What was his qualifications? He had none, Trump puts him to shame.

Is anyone surprised Obama is dissing Trump. Trump has said he will undo much of what Obama has done. Obama's ego could never stand for that.

Bottom line here, if your anti Trump, you are pro Hillary. You can claim what you want but you should not be accepted on a hunting forum.
These next 7 months are going to be very interesting[on both sides of the aisle]. We will really see Obama's agenda over the next couple of months. eek
Only thing I wanna hear from that pos AIC is: "I'm dying"...
You're quoting "Good Morning America"? blush

"If Trump does become the Republican nominee, Obama said he's confident that the Democratic nominee will win in a general election match-up."

This is the reason you called a press conference?
© 24hourcampfire