Home
In all likelihood they will conclusively show him to be a serial fabricator. He's worth nowhere near what he claims and he knows his returns will show that.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...turns-see-them-now-or-gop-will-pay-later

Everybody that cares about Trump's tax return,..raise your hand.
Originally Posted by RobJordan
In all likelihood they will conclusively show him to be a serial fabricator. He's worth nowhere near what he claims and he knows his returns will show that.

Must be an issue peculiar to America...here that is considered a national pass-time.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/nobody-cares-anymore.html

Nobody cares anymore

We really don't care about his myriad flaws. If Trump stripped naked in front of television cameras at the Washington monument, did a little pole dance, confessed to a daily cocaine-and-call-girl habit, then promised to put every Congressman and Senator on trial, he'd gain five points in the polls. Maybe ten.

We have watched the twin establishments of the bifactional ruling party methodically dismantle everything that the United States of America used to be for the last 24 years or more. They gave us Clinton, then Bush the Younger, and then the parody that is Soetoro/Obama. They could be selling the cure for cancer with one free Victoria's Secret model in every box and the American public still wouldn't buy it.

If all Donald Trump does is build a big beautiful wall and start sending Mexicans and Muslims back home, we don't care if he gilds the White House, puts his logo on it, and turns it into a combination strip joint and head shop.
somebody get Trump's publicist John Miller on the line. He'll clear it up,
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Nobody cares anymore

We really don't care about his myriad flaws. If Trump stripped naked in front of television cameras at the Washington monument, did a little pole dance, confessed to a daily cocaine-and-call-girl habit, then promised to put every Congressman and Senator on trial, he'd gain five points in the polls. Maybe ten.

We have watched the twin establishments of the bifactional ruling party methodically dismantle everything that the United States of America used to be for the last 24 years or more. They gave us Clinton, then Bush the Younger, and then the parody that is Soetoro/Obama. They could be selling the cure for cancer with one free Victoria's Secret model in every box and the American public still wouldn't buy it.

If all Donald Trump does is build a big beautiful wall and start sending Mexicans and Muslims back home, we don't care if he gilds the White House, puts his logo on it, and turns it into a combination strip joint and head shop.

Wait......... I thought he was supposed to be different!!! And a democrat even... ugh! (Why am I not surprised?)

Tax returns-Financial statement, two different items.

Had Mittens released his tax returns on or before May 16th, 2012?

Nobody cares anymore

Pah...much of that has already been done, by a clinton no less.

...and from the pictures I have seen posted there is a fair chance done by more than one.

[Linked Image]
The ONLY issue with Trumps tax return is that is expected of everyone, and he can't be made a special exception. Either he lives up to the standard, or he walks away.
All that really matters is Hillary is aging three years for every day on the campaign trail.

She's going to look like Emperor Palpatine by November.

Dave
He's worth nowhere near what he claims and he knows his returns will show that.

I bet he's got you beat.
Originally Posted by deflave
All that really matters is Hillary is aging three years for every day on the campaign trail.

Dave

Here is hoping for a long campaign.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
He's worth nowhere near what he claims and he knows his returns will show that.

I bet he's got you beat.

No bets on a sure thing - CRUZ IS DONE!! GET OVER IT!!
Your a better financial guy than me if you can determine a guys net worth by looking at his tax returns. Its difficult enough to determine it with a financial statement. As asset values can be subjective. People in business for themselves especially real estate may make crap one year and big money the next.
As far as this bogus issue of what percent someone pays I would say your a nutjob if you dont pay as little as possible. Its funny the same bunch that point their finger in discust at a guy who follows the tax laws are the same bunch that think its ok to not pay any or its ok for others to just walk into this country illegally. If I was Trump I would tell them to pound sand and that
I wasnt going to give out my tax returns as there isnt ten people in the country that would no how to read them.
A face like Hilldog's would make a train take a dirt road, no wonder hubby Bill is such a frequent flier aboard the plane to Orgy Island and cavorting with the teen Lolitas.
What is going to be funny is when Trump releases his PERSONAL tax returns and they show absolutely nothing because the ones that count are the ones for the various partnerships, corporations, and the like. Hell, Trump's personal returns might show him losing money for all we know.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
A face like Hilldog's would make a train take a dirt road, no wonder hubby Bill is such a frequent flier aboard the plane to Orgy Island and cavorting with the teen Lolitas.

To be fair the woman could be the spitting image of Elle McPherson and I suspect he would still do as he does, "slick willy" doesn't describe his Teflon jacket.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Here is hoping for a long campaign.

No amount of The View or Hollywood can get this elected.

[Linked Image]

Dave

Why do you expect such an improvement?
I'm sure this would be the first time that someone running for elected office turned out to be a serial fabricator. I mean all politicians from both partis are so forthright and honest...

Evidence that a major party candidate is being untruthful about their background or qualifications is about as ground breaking as evidence that water is wet
Originally Posted by JoeBob
What is going to be funny is when Trump releases his PERSONAL tax returns and they show absolutely nothing because the ones that count are the ones for the various partnerships, corporations, and the like. Hell, Trump's personal returns might show him losing money for all we know.

If they don't he is in dire need of new accountants.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
The ONLY issue with Trumps tax return is that is expected of everyone, and he can't be made a special exception. Either he lives up to the standard, or he walks away.

'Twill be an issue and smokescreen until he releases them. We would expect no less of a Democrat............ but I repeat myself. wink
I thought any ninny knew tax return does not = net worth , let alone a so-called lawyer.........

Maybe you should just poison him or something. I am sure the world will end and everyone will go straight to Hell as there will be no salvation if trump wins. Pleas, whatever you do, do not use a firearm.
No - they don't....
Of course they DO NOT matter, tax returns show the years earnings not what you are worth....
When the media and the people did not care about Obama's education nor where He was born, then everything is off the table. A candidate can choose what He shows and what not. Makes no difference any more. miles

Dave
The day is early, but I suspect that will be the post of the day grin
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
I thought any ninny knew tax return does not = net worth , let alone a so-called lawyer.........
No, but it lists all income from all assets. From there you can extrapolate and get close. If he claims to be worth X billions but his annual income, and assets don't paint a picture of enough income to support that net worth, then people will know if he has been lying about his net worth.
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
No, but it lists all income from all assets. From there you can extrapolate and get close. If he claims to be worth X billions but his annual income, and assets don't paint a picture of enough income to support that net worth, then people will know if he has been lying about his net worth.

Not true at all. Ask any farmer who owns a thousand acres worth two to ten million dollars or more but who who has an income of less than $100k a year.
Nobody cares what Trump's net worth is. Trump could tell the media to get fugged, that he wasn't going to turn over his tax details to them, and nobody would care about that either. Except the media, of course, who would have howling fits about it. But everybody hates their guts anyway,..so they would just laugh at them.

Tax returns don't show "net worth". But you are too stupid to realize that because you were never worth enough for it to matter.

My gawd for a lawyer you are monumentally stupid.
I'm just guessing that Trump is worth more than RJ. Jealousy is such an easy thing to spot.
In the words of your chosen candidate:

[Linked Image]
It's fun watching George Stephanopoulos try to take on Trump over the tax return non issue.

Out of passing curiosity, I'd be interested in seeing who he contributed to politically...
Correct. Say I bought a lot for $35k in 1990. It has no income. The current value of the lot is $100k. No income so its not on the income tax return. How do you determine I even own the lot from my tax return let alone my $100 net worth on it?
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Out of passing curiosity, I'd be interested in seeing who he contributed to politically...

Well,..he contributed to Ted Cruz, for one.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Well,..he contributed to Ted Cruz, for one.

Momafricker, that is the last straw. I can't support Trump now.
Rand Paul, too.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...support-guatemala-charity-eye-surgeries/

BS, expected by who?

Maybe you haven't noticed but Trump doesn't do what "everyone" does.

We kinda like that.

Walk away??? laugh shocked cry
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Correct. Say I bought a lot for $35k in 1990. It has no income. The current value of the lot is $100k. No income so its not on the income tax return. How do you determine I even own the lot from my tax return let alone my $100 net worth on it?

I told you ......RJ has no idea what he's talking about. He's stupid but he mouths off a lot.
I'm part of a family limited partnership that makes me more than a millionaire. Most years though, all I get is a K-1 telling me to send money to the IRS.
I'm part of a family limited partnership that makes me more than a millionaire. Most years though, all I get is a K-1 telling me to send money to the IRS.

Heehee....Shhh...don't educate RJ too much smile
NGAF about any candidates tax returns.

Ever.

Dave
Can't wait for the general election. When Trump gets asked about his tax returns, he can simply answer, "I'll release them as soon as Hillary explains the hundreds of millions of dollars her foundation took from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State."

That foundation, according to charity monitoring organizations, spends next to nothing of the billions of dollars it has on charitable works. It's just a giant slush fund that exists to let those slugs live like royalty.

Stuff like that, which never makes the mainstream news reports, will be all over the news when it's just Donald and the Bitch going head to head.

RobJerden....I can't figure out why he's still dumping on Trump.

Oh wait, it just dawned on me.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
RobJerden....I can't figure out why he's still dumping on Trump.

Oh wait, it just dawned on me.

Paid Hillary Blogger
[quote=RobJordan]In all likelihood they will conclusively show him to be a serial fabricator. He's worth nowhere near what he claims and he knows his returns will show that.

[/quote/]

That's why I'm voting for him

Shod
That'd be my guess.

The left uses that kind of crap all the time. According to Rush, he can prove that most of the social media "outrage" posted about stuff like gay wedding cakes and such is actually the work of a few people who use various tools to fake multiple posts about stuff.

The inherent vulnerability of computer systems is why we must never allow on-line voting. Anything can be hacked. Cheating still happens, but it's much more difficult with paper ballots and other old technologies.
I look at tax returns on a daily basis and most of the time they dont tell you much. Most business owners as well as some really wealthy people have as little information as possible on a tax return. In trumps case you would need returns for every possible entity and business interest as well as the K-1's that he is involved in and the majority of people would not be able to figure out what all of that information is telling them.

I have never cared about a candidates tax return and this opinion has not changed. The taxes are what they are and unless you are a w-2 wage earner those returns wont tell you much.
Of course he's getting paid. Nobody is that dumb for "free". It's embarrassing.
Trump's returns will also show who he donated to and how much. There is one or more bombshells in Trump's returns which is precisely why he is refusing to release them. I suspect they will lend credence to the argument that he is a serial fabulist one way or another---much like the John Miller audio's where Trump is clearly Miller and then lying about it. I swear, if the guys lips are moving, he's lying.
He's the biggest con artist since, well, since his hero Obama.

Jordan

Ever heard of a K-1?
Trump's returns will also show who he donated to and how much. There is one or more bombshells in Trump's returns which is precisely why he is refusing to release them. I suspect they will lend credence to the argument that he is a serial fabulist one way or another---much like the John Miller audio's where Trump is clearly Miller and then lying about it. I swear, if the guys lips are moving, he's lying.
He's the biggest con artist since, well, since his hero Obama.

Jordan

His 'personal' taxes may or may not show this.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Ever heard of a K-1?

You mean that thing I mentioned getting every year in my post immediately after the one you quote? You mean that thing? No, never heard of it.
I hope he tells you all to pound sand and refuses to provide them. Thee's nothing there worth a hoot, except fodder for spin.

But that's what you get paid to do anyway. That's what passes for political "speech" today. Pretty pathetic.
People clamored for info on Obama too. Did the press ever push for it? No. I think he's going to to tell the media, and everybody else to FO. Why is it important for him to reveal his history when it wasn't important for Obama?
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

'Twill be an issue and smokescreen until he releases them. We would expect no less of a Democrat............ but I repeat myself. wink

grin grin grin
I could very well be proven completely wrong and therefore am getting that out upfront but i am guessing his personal tax returns are not going to say much.

He's the biggest con artist since, well...

Yourself?
Originally Posted by Beaudry
I could very well be proven completely wrong and therefore am getting that out upfront but i am guessing his personal tax returns are not going to say much.

No, No!

Bombshells man! Bombshells!!
For the privilege of sucking Hillary's cock, I agreed to post drivel like this:

Trump stated on Hannity a few months ago that he pays as little I taxes as possible. Good on him, he has the right idea
If it involves Trump, and is posted by RJ, I am not interested.
After so much BS why should anyone?
© 24hourcampfire