Home
Posted By: rrroae Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Another day another new poll.

Must be killing the doom and gloom crowd.

Trump 42 - Clinton 37

Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in Rasmussen Reports’ first weekly White House Watch survey.

Trump earns 42% support to Clinton’s 37% when Likely U.S. Voters are asked whom they would vote for if the presidential election were held today. But Rasmussen Reports’ latest national telephone survey finds that 13% prefer some other candidate, while seven percent (7%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
Posted By: deflave Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
He will win Bigly.

Dave
Posted By: Scott F Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
What about against Sanders?
He wins even more biglier.

Dave
Everyone hates her.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Not Rob Jordan!
Posted By: Scott F Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Originally Posted by deflave
He wins even more biglier.

Dave

I hope there is some sanity in more that half the voters.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Yuuuge.......
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Trump will get the Republican nomination after re-assuring the GOPe that they still get to keep a lot of their bakshish.

Hillary will steal the nomination from Sanders by hook and crook. It will be blatant. Sanders supporters will be furious and switch their loyalty then and there. During the campaign, Hillary's complete lack of qualifications for anything other than Total Bitch will be glaringly apparent causing more voters to switch to Trump and convincing voters who still can't stand Trump to at least not vote for her.

Trump will crush the election. The MSM and left will go nuts and we will listen to four years of wailing and lamenting about how stupid can American voters be?

Trump will make 100% good on about 50% of his promises, or 50% good on 100% of his promises. Either way, foreign countries will sh*t their pants when they realize we aren't their patsy anymore. "Conservatives" on 24hcf will say "I told you so!!" as Trump doesn't follow a hard line conservative ethos but still cuts deals all over Congress and the world favorable to the American middle class and the nation as a whole. MSM reporters will throw scandal after scandal at him and his administration but he will be teflon in a way that makes other politicians neon green with envy.

The left wing high water mark will have been reached and the tide will turn to the right for the next 25-40 years until right wing hypocrisy gets too bad for the next generation to stand; hypocrisy being standard issue for both sides of the aisle.

But for the next 25-35 years, life will be good.

Or not. Stuff is hard to predict, especially about the future.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Originally Posted by Scott F

Sanders would crush him. The regular party line Dems would vote for Bernie, and the Berners would be energized.

Hillary is pretty much reviled by the Berners and white men. Trump's best chance is against Hilldog. We had better hope she survives until election day.
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image]

36 years ago today.
Oh for fugk sake.

Now we gotta hear about how Sanders would kick his ass.

Does the anti-Trump faction ever get anything right?

Dave
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Sanders would crush him. ...........

Hahahahahaha.....I had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard.

Geezus you anti Trump guys just never get . I have read so much hilarious stuff from all of you but...this takes the cake. Really.

No wonder you guys can't get anyone elected.

I know you don't mean it...joke, right?

Posted By: GeorgiaBoy Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
tired
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16

Sanders would crush him. The regular party line Dems would vote for Bernie, and the Berners would be energized.

Hillary is pretty much reviled by the Berners and white men. Trump's best chance is against Hilldog. We had better hope she survives until election day.

As much as the media pushed the "women hate Trump" line, you'd think he wouldn't have a chance. Problem is, men hate Hillary even more!! She's like your ex-wife, Nurse Ratched, and your ex-mother in law, all rolled into one.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
National polls don't mean schit, especially now.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Relax, fellas. The more the Beast talks, the more people know she's lying. Win Win.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
I thought it was hugely?
You are probably the stupidest poster on this forum.

My point was that Trump can beat Hillary, so it's best that she is his opponent.

Now, keep working on that GED. grin wink

Talking politics, not rifles. You're not so dumb in that regard.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16

My point was that Trump can beat Hillary, so it's best that she is his opponent.

Now, keep working on that GED. whistle

Nope Bob is safe. I'm still posting

Course I'm safe too as Walt/nwa is still posting too
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Now, keep working on that GED. whistle

Nope Bob is safe. I'm still posting

Course I'm safe too as Walt/nwa is still posting too

If I tossed my hat in this ring none of you would stand a chance. grin
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/19/16
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Everyone hates her.

Not everyone obviously or she wouldn't be where she is, but there are plenty of her folks who are behind her only because they really don't want Trump.

The problem this time around is that we have collectively chosen the biggest stinking turd to defeat the biggest stinking turds that the other side are choosing to beat ours. This has nothing to do with good leadership. Our choices are a dogzhit sandwich, or a steaming bowl of dogzhit; take your pick. Now some folks seem to have plugged their noses and gladly bitten with great relish into their chosen poison, but there are others....many others who will wait to see who is able to deodorize themselves to become a bit more agreeable. Whichever candidate figures out how to do that, or begins to demonstrate positive, effective leadership traits is the candidate who will win this thing.

Or it's possible that someone like Trump, or Bernie, might capitalize on a hit piece that goes so far beyond truth and reality that they shoot themselves in both feet (like the recent NYT piece tried to use against Trump).
Posted By: benchman Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/20/16
Much like Obama, Hillary has just one thing to lean on. Obama was elected SOLEY because he is black. Hillary is a woman. That may be all she needs. Honest to gawd, there are otherwise intelligent people who will justify anything she has done because she has a vagina instead of a pecker.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/20/16
Saw the latest polls on Fox this morning showing Trump is getting a lot of support from independent voters..
Posted By: Redneck Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/20/16
Originally Posted by rrroae
Another day another new poll.

Must be killing the doom and gloom crowd.

Trump 42 - Clinton 37
That bish is goin' down like the Hindenburg. And just wait till the two get at each other in the general - she's gonna get creamed..
Posted By: Anjin Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/20/16
I just finished watching Trump's live speech to the NRA convention and that pretty well locks it up.

Contrasting his positions with those of the other two, there should be no contest whatever.
Posted By: deflave Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/20/16
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Everyone hates her.

Not everyone obviously or she wouldn't be where she is, but there are plenty of her folks who are behind her only because they really don't want Trump.

The problem this time around is that we have collectively chosen the biggest stinking turd to defeat the biggest stinking turds that the other side are choosing to beat ours. This has nothing to do with good leadership. Our choices are a dogzhit sandwich, or a steaming bowl of dogzhit; take your pick. Now some folks seem to have plugged their noses and gladly bitten with great relish into their chosen poison, but there are others....many others who will wait to see who is able to deodorize themselves to become a bit more agreeable. Whichever candidate figures out how to do that, or begins to demonstrate positive, effective leadership traits is the candidate who will win this thing.

Or it's possible that someone like Trump, or Bernie, might capitalize on a hit piece that goes so far beyond truth and reality that they shoot themselves in both feet (like the recent NYT piece tried to use against Trump).

You cry a lot.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Everyone hates her.

You cry a lot.

Dave

When people say hateful things, I just retreat to my safe place and put on my snuggie
Posted By: deflave Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/20/16
I GFM.

Repeatedly.

Dave
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump increasing lead - 05/20/16
Here's hoping the Bernie-ites totally trash the Demo convention should he be railroaded. Would be a beautiful thing.
© 24hourcampfire