Home
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...to-speak-for-donald-trump-at-convention/

Sen. Marco Rubio is not only going to go to the Republican convention that will nominate Donald Trump as the presidential nominee, he would be willing to speak for his former rival and release his delegates to him.
“My sense is I’m going to go to the convention,” Rubio said in an interview with Jake Tapper aired on Thursday. Rubio admitted that he would he “honored” to speak for the Republican nominee if Trump asked him to speak at the convention.

The Florida senator’s decision is markedly different from many of Trump’s vanquished presidential rivals such as Jeb Bush who vowed not to attend the convention.

Rubio said that if his campaign hadn’t released his delegates to Trump for the convention, he would be willing to make that happen.

“I want to be helpful, I don’t want to be harmful because I don’t want Hillary to be president,” Rubio said. He admitted, however, that he still had policy differences with Donald Trump.

When pressed by Tapper on whether he would accept the opportunity of being Trump’s running mate, Rubio replied in the negative.

“In my view it wouldn’t be the right choice for him,” he said. “He deserves to have a running mate that more fully embraces some of the things he stands for.”

Interesting. Rubio is hoping to continue in politics.
Rubio is leaving the Senate and going into the private sector. But he is a confirmed liar and a politician.
Poor little Marco........The powers that be gave instructions.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Rubio is leaving the Senate and going into the private sector. But he is a confirmed liar and a politician.

". . . with his silk suits and his oily hair."
Rubio would kiss anything to obtain his ends.
Governor of Florida 2018.

My guess, anyway.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Boots, Man.

Let's not leave out the boots!

[Linked Image]
Rubio's political future was lost in this primary... I don't know if even sucking up to Trump now will change that... hope he was paid enough to see it through to a real job.

Kent

lolol,...I like that scene too.
[Linked Image]
Elvis wore boots like that. The King could pull it off!
He kinda looks like a younger, gay, Quentin Tarantino...so the boots are fitting.

As has been expounded upon previously, I suspect he would, and has, kissed whatever is necessary to achieve his ends.
We had the primary, Donald won, now it's time to beat the Wicked Witch of the East.

Rubio see's that, Romney doesn't. +1 for Rubio.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

lolol,...I like that scene too.

[video:youtube]wPmTp9up26w[/video]
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
We had the primary, Donald won, now it's time to beat the Wicked Witch of the East.

another + here...

It's time to quit eating our own for kirsake. smirk

Romney probably agrees with Klinton 98% of the time. That's why he won't accept Trump.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Yup, give credit where credit is due. I bet that Romney comes around as the powers that be still control him.
Trump could not care less about past "fights" so long as Rubio agrees to tow the line. If Trump thinks it will help his campaign, then he will tap Rubio as his veep.

Rubio is a panderer, so he will say "yes" if asked.
Originally Posted by jdemocko

Yeah, well Rubio ain't the fuggin King. That's for sure!
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by jdemocko

Yeah, well Rubio ain't the fuggin King. That's for sure!

More like a Queen I'd say.
Originally Posted by BMT
Governor of Florida 2018.

My guess, anyway.

Good guess. He'll run for that, and if he wins, then he'll gear up for another run at the presidency in 2020 or more likely 2024.
© 24hourcampfire