Home
Posted By: denton Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/27/16
Of course, the Democrat Party has its internal divisions and differences. Different factions have different interests.

To me, it appears that a significant portion of the party has turned on Hillary.

The recent State Department report detailing her failings would not have been released without the personal permission of Obama. It's not just the damning content of the report that is interesting. It's the fact that the President approved its release.

The Washington Post just savaged her. As Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit often notes, if you consider the Washington Post staff as Democratic operatives with bylines, you won't go far wrong. Again, the content is important, but the channel the content comes through is at least as important. That article got published because someone in the Democrat establishment wanted it published.

MSNBC is attacking her. Ditto the reasoning for the Washington Post.

My conclusion is that she's in a lot of trouble with her own party, and we can expect to see more of this as time goes on.

She's going to die a bitter old self loathing loser of a hag that's hated universally!

And deservedly so.
Posted By: djs Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/27/16
Have to wait and see - she's got more lives than a cat.
Originally Posted by gunner500
She's going to die a bitter old self loathing loser of a hag that's hated universally!

And deservedly so.

THIS!
Originally Posted by djs
The only reason for that is that she has gotten a pass so far. She is a proven liar and mishandled secret info horribly. There is a good chance it was also on purpose. She needs to be put away.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/27/16

And deservedly so.

Whenever that day comes, it will be FAR too late.
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=ouSmmFr1K_4[/video]

And deservedly so.
But she'll leave piles of money for Chelsea.
Until I see a wooden stake through its heart, I will never believe it.
The DNC is trotting out Pocahontas more and more often for the titillation of the media. I do not have a tinfoil hat, but there must be something behind this.
Originally Posted by denton

The recent State Department report detailing her failings would not have been released without the personal permission of Obama. It's not just the damning content of the report that is interesting. It's the fact that the President approved its release.

Much as I'd like that report to really be damning, it's really not, & overall, pretty benign, IMO, & nothing of any real substance is going to come of it either.

The FBI/DOJ is not going to indict her for anything.

Just like the buzz surrounding McAliffe.......nothing's going to happen.

MM

As a political "organized crime figure" she's doing the one thing that in the Mafia would get her whacked.
She's not splitting the loot from her earnings.
The Dems can't put a hit on her (maybe) but they can put an end to her ability to earn.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

This,, IMHO she will lye, cheat, steal and murder to get what she wants,,, with her $$$$$$ that will go along way.
Much as I'd like that report to really be damning, it's really not, & overall, pretty benign

I think we disagree on that.
Originally Posted by djs

She'll be just fine, Rob Jordan is rooting for her.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

And deservedly so.
But she'll leave piles of money for Chelsea.

Yes, but us and Trumpco have to turn this country around in such a way that shilsea would never be considered a candidate for presidency.
Trump is playing Mental chess, Bernie and Hildabeast are playing checkers. This coming debate with Bernie and Trump completely undermines Hildabeasts worth.

Let the Gnashing of Teeth begin
Much as I'd like that report to really be damning, it's really not, & overall, pretty benign

I think we disagree on that.

Far too early, Denton. Haven't seen anything of true, conclusive substance yet and then there comes the indictment via the present "Injustice Dept"??? Long ways to go.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Enjoyed the vision in my mind.
Hillary is a weak, unimpressive person.

She is homely.

Donald Trump is a star. He is the best spoken and strongest candidate we have ever had.

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Trump is playing Mental chess, Bernie and Hildabeast are playing checkers. This coming debate with Bernie and Trump completely undermines Hildabeasts worth.

Let the Gnashing of Teeth begin

He's a master at mindfuk, and can cause idiots to slit their own throats from afar. smile
She's always been corrupt, power hungry,and a congenital liar.

Even Progressives and Democrats have their limitations if they perceive a threat to their ideology.

They see Trump gaining strength on Hillary. Like piranhas they will chew her up.
[quote=Savage_99]Hillary is a weak, unimpressive person.

She is homely.

Donald Trump is a star. He is the best spoken and strongest candidate we have ever had.

You're probably right....you'd think we could have done better though....pretty depressing but it is what it is at this point....
Originally Posted by BobinNH
She's always been corrupt, power hungry,and a congenital liar.

Even Progressives and Democrats have their limitations if they perceive a threat to their ideology.

They see Trump gaining strength on Hillary. Like piranhas they will chew her up.

Kinda akin to a sociopathic ax murdering lunatic hating on pedophiles in the joint, even the lowest form has it's limits of depravity. smile

The State Department IG has laid out the violations of rules and policies, according to the evidence it has. The "teeth" in the report come from the fact that these policies and rules are based on federal law, and when you violate the rules, you also violate the law. The IG has just handed the FBI all the evidence it needs, and which will be added to what the FBI presents to the AG for prosecution.

At a minimum, the IG found that she:

Moved very secret information from a secure place to an unsecure place.

Failed to seek permission to have such information on a private server.

Failed to report a suspected hack of her server.

When her server began to be used for government documents, it and its contents became a government server, and the government owned all its contents, whether about yoga or ISIS. She deleted 30,000 emails that belonged to the government.

Refused to turn over all the emails she did not delete.

If she gave Pagliano the password to her real government account, that constitutes espionage. As far as I know, that is not covered in the report.

Every item on this list is a federal felony. Now an independent investigator has certified that all but one of those felonies were committed.

Yes, a wooden stake through the heart would be better. But the IG just gave the FBI her head on a platter. Worse (better?), Obama allowed the report to be published, indicating that he is not going to give her cover.
Of course, it would be beyond wonderful if that broom-riding pathological liar would end up behind bars, but it ain't happening. The Hildabeast is just like Bill - as slippery as greased ice. Irrespective of what evidence they find on her, the Feds simply do not have the inclination to indict her. Look at everything she's done so far, from Benghazi to Vince Foster. Any normal mortal would never see the light of day. But the Hildabeast, she just goes on wreaking havoc throughout the world, immune from the boundaries of law, or truth.
Trump's best chance of winning is to be able to run against Hitlery.

MM
Daveman, Hillary is all you claim, and more. The important shift in the wind is that Obama has signaled that he will not give her cover. She is now seen as a liability, and the Dems will pull the flush handle on her. Securing an indictment is one way they can hasten the process. A summer of corrosive leaks about her illegal activity is another.

My guess is that they want her gone before the convention, July 25.

Popcorn. Soda.

this should help poll numbers.....

photo credit to Stonecutter.....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Savage_99

Bullspit, Trump is anything but well spoken.
Trump's star power lies in his candor.
He'll say anything at any time, and people find that refreshing. We're all sick of the PC culture that the left has been cramming down our throats since the advent of "African American" thirty years ago...
Trump is a lot easier for me to listen to than most any candidate we have had since Reagan. I have to agree with you that his candor is very appealing to me.
That is well-written, denton.
Yes, the dems have figured out that they have bet on a losing horse.
A year ago she seemed invincible. Today, even the dems see how terribly flawed she is.

I think at the next debate, Sanders ought to dump a pail of water on her. It worked for Dorothy.

The Washington Post just savaged her... That article got published because someone in the Democrat establishment wanted it published.

MSNBC is attacking her. Ditto the reasoning for the Washington Post.

My conclusion is that she's in a lot of trouble with her own party, and we can expect to see more of this as time goes on.

I don't know why people ever bother to say, "I hate to say I told you so," when nobody ever really hates saying it.

So, I'm saying it: I told you so.

I told all y'all in November of 2014 that the Democratic Party would throw Hillary under the bus. I said there were too many Clinton-haters in their party for her to ever claim the nomination. I have repeated my prediction several times since then.

Now, I'm no Rob Jordan, so I haven't beatin' y'all's heads in with my position 5 times a day for the past 400 days, but I"m a lot like Rob Jordan in that my faith in my prediction is still rock solid.

I got a lot of amusement from the comments on this thread. If y'all had taken my advice in early fall of '15, and just ignored the bulk of the primary season (the way I have done), you wouldn't be so angry, bitter, and exhausted by the whole deal. Hillary ain't gettin' the nomination. She never had a chance.

So unlax, boys. Put your computer and smart phone away. Turn off Faux News and try to pretend like you don't have it on all day every day. You'll be surprised how liberating it is to put that sch!t aside and do something that actually matters. Like going fishin'. Or not, I can't fix you if you persist in beating your heads against a figurative brick wall. I'm goin' fishin' and that's all I'm gonna say today.

And deservedly so.

It could not happen to a nicer person. May she rot in hell as well.

kwg
Posted By: Barak Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/28/16
What the IG found was that she lied.

Hillary lied.

Hillary Rodham Clinton lied.

It would be difficult to come up with a statement more mundane and unsurprising than that. The sky is blue? Water is wet? There's no big revelation here.

People don't support Clinton because she's trustworthy. They support her for three reasons: 1) she's a woman, or 2) she's the Democrat, or 3) she's not Trump. This revelation from the Inspector General doesn't even scratch any of those reasons. None of her supporters care whether she lies, or really even what she says. The question of whether someone is lying only matters if you think there's a chance somebody might believe her; and I don't think anybody is in any danger of believing anything that any Clinton says.

Now if she were in prison, then it would be difficult, probably, for her to continue to run. But does anybody think she's ever going to see the inside of a prison, or even a courtroom? I certainly don't. There are too many things that have to go juuuust right for her to be forcibly removed from the campaign, and there are too many people with motive and opportunity to screw up that sequence.

If she's going to be made to forfeit this race, the attack will have to target one of those three reasons. Convince people she's not really a woman, or that she's not really a Democrat, or that she's not really not Trump. Aside from that, I don't think you're going to seriously affect her chances.
Posted By: Teal Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/28/16
Pretty much this.

Anyone who has ever had a clearance or worked with it - knows she violated the law and willfully.

That doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because the system doesn't have the will to deal with her as they should.

Nothing will come of it.

The same as nothing will come of Fast and Furious.

Marion Barry was elected from his jail cell. The people that vote for such a person do not care about stuff like that at all. It is as if the law does not even exist. For them, it doesnt. They only see what they want to accomplish. There is no consideration that they may have to follow a law to get there. None at all.
Originally Posted by Barak
What the IG found was that she lied.

Hillary lied.

Hillary Rodham Clinton lied.

It would be difficult to come up with a statement more mundane and unsurprising than that. The sky is blue? Water is wet? There's no big revelation here.

People don't support Clinton because she's trustworthy. They support her for three reasons: 1) she's a woman, or 2) she's the Democrat, or 3) she's not Trump. This revelation from the Inspector General doesn't even scratch any of those reasons. None of her supporters care whether she lies, or really even what she says. The question of whether someone is lying only matters if you think there's a chance somebody might believe her; and I don't think anybody is in any danger of believing anything that any Clinton says.

Now if she were in prison, then it would be difficult, probably, for her to continue to run. But does anybody think she's ever going to see the inside of a prison, or even a courtroom? I certainly don't. There are too many things that have to go juuuust right for her to be forcibly removed from the campaign, and there are too many people with motive and opportunity to screw up that sequence.

If she's going to be made to forfeit this race, the attack will have to target one of those three reasons. Convince people she's not really a woman, or that she's not really a Democrat, or that she's not really not Trump. Aside from that, I don't think you're going to seriously affect her chances.

I say Barak is right, which means I think Doc Rocket has swung and missed. grin

[I'd love to be wrong]
Posted By: krp Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/29/16
Conspiracy theories aside... which in real life seldom materialize... but sound good to sell air time and masses love a good imaginative twist.

Clinton leads Sanders, 1769 to 1499 in primary pledged delegates, 541 to 43 in super delegates, 2310 to 1542 total. There are 913 left. It takes 2383 to win the nomination.

The best Sanders can hope for is a split in the 913, even if he won 500 to 400 and split Clinton's super delegates to 290 each.

That's 2460 Clinton vs 2290 Sanders.

The chances for even that happening for Sanders is pretty much nil.

There is not enough time left for any legal action before the nomination and probably the Nov election even if indited, those things are well drawn out under normal circumstances.

It'll be Clinton vs Trump and Trump wins.

Kent
Sad thing is that they sent Martha Stewart and others to prison for lying. miles
Clinton may but it won't happen before she wins the primary or runs in the general election.

Kent
Posted By: pal Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/29/16
...My conclusion is that she's in a lot of trouble with her own party...

No, the Dems simply want all this out, now, so it will seem a stale issue when it is just Hillary vs Trump.
krp: Superdelegates does not vote the first time. So, she will need 2383 delegates on the first vote. She will not have those kind of numbers; as you say.

The Superdelagates are put in place to make sure the DNC does not elect somebody who will most likely lose the general election.

Even the possibility of Clinton getting a indictment would certainly mean she looses the general election!

Meaning the DNC should and needs to support the only other running Democrat; Sanders.

Sanders is trouncing Trump in every "RealClearPolitics" poll, by 10-15%. And that is nation wide!

Clinton will most likely concede that the email controversy would ruin here chances, pledge to support Sanders, in return for a plea bargain/no prison time.

Everything behind closed doors, but the writing is pretty much clear. She steps down, Sanders gets it.

And the US will finaly have a Single Payer health care system, breaking up big banks, public financed elections, etc etc etc...
Anything is possible, but unless she's indicted, I don't see her dropping out. This election is payback to her from Bill and others for all she put up with over the years and she will not be denied her reward.

Bill is a huge factor in the campaign contribution business, not just for the fat bitch, but democrats at all levels. They will piss him off at their peril. Also, don't forget all the people here and abroad with hundreds of millions invested in her through the foundation and speech fees. They won't take kindly to her dismissal either.

OBarry is the key here. He has the power to broker a deal with her where he can offer to pardon her in exchange for a quiet, dignified exit. She can always claim health issues as a reason, avoiding the embarrassment of being kicked off the ticket.

If Hillary drops out, I don't see how the party can just kick Bernie to the curb without a major loss of Democrat turnout. The inclusion of Warren would help, but since she had stayed out of the race so far, I suspect disgruntled Berners will be less enthused about her than if she had done the hard work. Biden is supposed to be waiting in the wings to be drafted, but remember, he never got off the ground with Democrats in previous attempts at winning the nomination. If he was half as attractive as a candidate as he thinks he is, he'd be King.
It is a sad day in America when we have to decide between a Con Artist and a Criminal for president of these United States. Millions of great Americans have died for our freedom to choose our leaders and this this is our choice...shame on us!
Sanders can't get the nomination mathematically, Clinton will not step down willingly, superdelegates will not switch to Sanders in enough numbers as they are all establishment cronies, Arizona plus all red states will go Trump in the general and beat him even if he is the nominee...

conspiracy theories aside...

Kent

Originally Posted by Danielrob2001
It is a sad day in America when we have to decide between a Con Artist and a Criminal for president of these United States. Millions of great Americans have died for our freedom to choose our leaders and this this is our choice...shame on us!

Pray tell us just who you think deserves to run for President?

I'm guessing you're a frustrated Cruzer.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/29/16
Anyone who thinks that she won't be the Democratic candidate in November or that any single person who would vote for her "yesterday" won't vote for her then is seriously delusional.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I say Barak is right, which means I think Doc Rocket has swung and missed. grin

[I'd love to be wrong]

Dude, I ain't bettin' on a single pitch, I thought I made that clear. I'm not sayin' WHICH Democrats will throw Hillary under the bus, I'm just sayin' that when the Fat Lady sings, Hillary won't even be in the ballpark.

And that's my only thought on this whole mess today. I'm goin' out to the garage to reload some .44 Special ammo. I picked up a new-to-me M29-3, 3" bbl with the round-butt grip frame, and she's hongry! I gots to put some holes in paper with this sweet little bitch.
Bingo!

Her "folks" know exactly what she is. That's why they like her.

http://youtu.be/cJWzfGh3Ros
One thing the Republicans have going for them, which is seldom noted, is that the Democrats assimilate power to themselves by accruing voting blocks held together by very soluble glue. Those voting blocks all have somewhat different interests, and you see evidence of that when a politician speaks (panders) to one group on the east coast in the morning and a different group on the west coast in the afternoon, making contradictory promises.

As promises are made and the various factions become aware that different and often conflicting promises are made to the different voting blocks, the glue begins to dissolve and the conflicts between the factions begins to show. That's what the party leaders are trying to stop from happening.

And that's why a political party is always better off sticking to principles rather than pandering to special interests.

Steve.
Posted By: tomk Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/29/16
A Hail Mary candidate at the very end of the game is probably the democrats best shot to galvanize the ranks against Trump. Though I imagine, Hillary is pressuring to have him shot. Everyone knows Bernie will get rolled. So, stick a fork in her--not quite done yet...bring from a simmer to a boil. Maybe she even hands it off, complicit with the administration and press, while all harmoniously finger the vast right-wing conspiracy. Bernie gets VP maybe...or a heart problem.

The Clinton's have lost their ability to blanket the muppets with BS via liberal media. Toast. Even the kids despise her. Dang internet!
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=oounggTI-jk[/video]
Democrats will vote for Hillary for the same reason I'll vote for Trump.
I don't like it, but it's all I got.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I listened to this video and it would be game over in my opinion if the Rooskies really had 20,000 of her emails that they could release and did.
We have some sharp disagreements about what will happen. That's all good fun. What's really disturbing across many of the responses is the total lack of confidence in our government.

The government has legitimacy because the people granted it power with the Constitution. However, I've been saying for a long time that our government has been steadily delegitimizing itself. That's a very dangerous course. If the government no longer has legitimacy in the eyes of the people, the people will want that grant of power back. And the government is not likely to politely yield it, and will hold power by force and intimidation.

That's even more frightening than a Hillary presidency.

Now will Hillary be dumped? She might skate. But the present evidence is damning, and there are other bombshells waiting in the wings: the FBI strongly suspects she had a "pay Bill, get help from Hill" scam going, the Russians have already published a few of Sid Blumenthal's emails to Hillary and claims to have 20,000 of hers, and if she does go in to answer FBI questions she will most likely get caught on a perjury rap.

From the tone and sources of the recent Hillary criticism, I think we're going to see more bombshells, that she is already toast, and is bitterly clinging to hope that it will all blow over.

If I'm right, DocRocket and I will fire ceremonial salutes at our respective ranges.

We have some sharp disagreements about what will happen. That's all good fun. What's really disturbing across many of the responses is the total lack of confidence in our government.

The government has legitimacy because the people granted it power with the Constitution. However, I've been saying for a long time that our government has been steadily delegitimizing itself. That's a very dangerous course. If the government no longer has legitimacy in the eyes of the people, the people will want that grant of power back. And the government is not likely to politely yield it, and will hold power by force and intimidation.

That's even more frightening than a Hillary presidency.

Now will Hillary be dumped? She might skate. But the present evidence is damning, and there are other bombshells waiting in the wings: the FBI strongly suspects she had a "pay Bill, get help from Hill" scam going, the Russians have already published a few of Sid Blumenthal's emails to Hillary and claims to have 20,000 of hers, and if she does go in to answer FBI questions she will most likely get caught on a perjury rap.

From the tone and sources of the recent Hillary criticism, I think we're going to see more bombshells, that she is already toast, and is bitterly clinging to hope that it will all blow over.

If I'm right, DocRocket and I will ceremonial fire salutes at our respective ranges.

This election *is* a demonstration that the people have lost all confidence in the government. Even the Bernie supporters are expressing a rejection of the status quo in their own deluded way.

,...read a good article a few days ago talking about it. The man who wrote it says that it's more than anger driving the Trump people. It's desperation,....and I agree.

The people are desperate to get the country back on track and everybody they send to D.C. just makes things worse.
^^^Another good post^^^
Posted By: Barak Re: Hillary: Has the Fall Begun? - 05/29/16
What's really disturbing across many of the responses is the total lack of confidence in our government. [...] That's even more frightening than a Hillary presidency.

Frightening? Yup. The only difference between a government and a gang of thugs is popular legitimacy.

But it's long overdue for the US government--and most if not all of the state governments--to lose their legitimacy.

And we're living in a pretty good time for it to happen. Technology is--or at least can be--on our side, and we still have our guns.

Anyone who really believes that the government is losing its legitimacy--as opposed to just finding it a diverting thing to talk about on the Internet, I mean--ought to be spending a fair amount of time learning the basics of digital cryptography. For example, without worrying about the specifics of low-level crypto algorithms, how would you go about signing a digital document to prove that it came from you? If you understand that process, then you probably know enough to make a good start at keeping yourself safe, if you decided to put in the effort.

If I'm right, DocRocket and I will fire ceremonial salutes at our respective ranges.

I will fire up a ceremonial cee-gar and fire off a phfucking cannon WHEN you and I are proven correct.
grin
I just wish we did not have to chose between a New York anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-Obama care, pro-big government, criminal, liberal and Hilary Clinton!

I love it when Trump Humpers try to defend Trump's conservative values.
Originally Posted by DocRocket

I will fire up a ceremonial cee-gar and fire off a phfucking cannon WHEN you and I are proven correct.
grin
What's gonna be your respective encores, when Biden/Warren blow the doors off Trump?

I don't. I throw up a little in my mouth. sick
[img:center]http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/lynn116/media/bill%20and%20hitlery_zpshq087uyv.jpg.html[/img]
Originally Posted by RickyD

Do you have an alternative to Trump?
Please, please fill us all in if you do.
Thanks
I just wish we did not have to chose between a New York anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-Obama care, pro-big government, criminal, liberal and Hilary Clinton!

He's not anti-gun.
Originally Posted by DocRocket

grin
What's gonna be your respective encores, when Biden/Warren blow the doors off Trump?

WTF you talkin bout, Willis?

I have confined my prognosticating to the Hillary Clinton candidacy only. My ceremonial cee-gar is dedicated to that outcome alone. Don't try to change the subject and/or question!
[Linked Image]
I have confined my prognosticating to the Hillary Clinton candidacy only.
Sweet dreams.

Then screams.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Do you have an alternative to Trump?
Please, please fill us all in if you do.
Thanks
No more than sane Minnesotans did to Jesse Ventura. Once more the inmates rule the asylum. I can deal.
© 24hourcampfire